The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of May 6:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – May 6, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
We will be performing maintenance for patch 10.0.3 on the PTS on Monday at 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC).

PTS Patch Notes v1.6.4

ZOS_GinaBruno
ZOS_GinaBruno
Community Manager
DEUTSCHE PATCHNOTIZEN

OVERVIEW

The Elder Scrolls Online v1.6.4 is the next incremental patch on the PTS, and addresses additional issues surrounding gameplay, UI, the Crown Store, and more.

KNOWN ISSUES
Audio
  • You may lose all audio after playing for a period of time. Completely closing the client and restarting will fix this.

FIXES & IMPROVEMENTS

Alliance War
General
  • Fixed an issue where Flaming Oil was costing less for members of the Ebonheart Pact. This trade inequity has been resolved with expedient prejudice.

Art & Animation
Animation
  • Fixed an issue where idle animations when using a UI screen (such as the map) would not display properly for other player characters.

Crafting & Economy
Crafting
  • You will no longer receive two forms of water from certain water sources, and will instead just receive one.
  • Obtaining alchemy water from scaled instances will no longer provide dramatically more than the normal amount.
  • Runestones no longer drop belts when harvested.

Crown Store
General
  • When you purchase a Crown Store consumable, a new tutorial will appear that provides tips about the different Crown Store consumables.
  • Fixed an issue where the Crown Store and Collections screens would sometimes not be available after performing a jump with your character.
  • You will no longer get a “Transaction Completed” message when a Crown Store purchase fails due to lack of inventory space.
  • Fixed an issue when previewing mounts if you opened the Crown Store with your weapons unsheathed.

Combat & Gameplay
General
  • Fixed an issue that was resulting in player characters being capable of greater damage, defense, or movement speed than intended.
  • You will now remain on your mount when traveling across a border between zones.

Nightblade
  • Shadow
    • Mass Hysteria: Minor Maim buff from this ability no longer stacks with other sources of Minor Maim.

Sorcerer
  • Summoning
    • Volatile Familiar: Fixed an issue where Volatile Familiar would sometimes not toggle off.

Alliance War
  • Support
    • Cleanse: Increased the cost for this ability and its morphs back to their equivalent cost from Update 5.

Champion System
  • Thief Constellation
    • The Tower
      • Bashing Focus: Increased the cost reduction of this ability from 6.3% at 100 ranks to 25% at 100 ranks.

Dungeons & Group Content
Dungeons
  • Tempest Island
    • Eye of the Storm: You will now correctly get credit for clearing the beach of Lamia before accepting Eye of the Storm.

Exploration & Itemization
Itemization
  • Actually increased the value of the Nirnhoned Trait so it is 50% stronger than the Reinforced trait for armor, as mentioned previously.

Justice System
General
  • Updated stolen items to be more consistent in their stacking behavior. White quality items will stack to 100, greens to 20, blues to 5, and purples will not stack.

Quests & Zones
Betnikh
  • Carzog’s Demise: Fixed an issue where it was possible to block group-mates by killing Vardan while your group members were not present in the Inner Sanctuary.

UI
General
  • Updated the art for the login and loading screens.
  • The default setting for Compass Quest Givers is now set to On.
  • Fixed an issue where the overhead health bars and alliance indicators were not displaying.
  • Fixed an issue where vendor UIs would not default to the 'All' tab when they were first opened.
  • Fixed an issue where you could be 'rubberbanded' when moving with a UI window open, then closing it.

Character Selection
  • Fixed an issue where your Character Creation settings would get reset when you altered other settings.
  • Fixed an issue in Character Selection where your character would initially face the wrong way.
  • Fixed an issue in Character Selection where the background did not change properly when switching characters.
  • Fixed an issue in Character Selection where characters would take a long time to load in.
  • Fixed an issue in Character Selection where using the 'hide helmet' option would change your appearances to the default setting.
Gina Bruno
Senior Community Manager
Dev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter | My Twitter
Staff Post
  • Asgari
    Asgari
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Well this is disappointing ...
    Formerly @Persian_Princess .. Now @Asgari
    Princess Asgari | Sorc
    Asgari | NB
    -Asgari | Stamplar
    Ariana Kishi | DK | True Liberator of Haderus
    Banner Down!
    No Mercy
    Youtube: Asgari
    Options
  • Flaminir
    Flaminir
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Nirnhoned possibly interesting?

Other than that.... :|

So.... the big question is, with a patch on a Saturday, does this mean that 1.6 goes live on Monday now?
    Edited by Flaminir on February 21, 2015 6:19PM
    GM of the Unholy Legacy
    EU/EP
    Sorcerer Flaminir (Magicka) / Staminir (Stamina)
    Templar Elixiia (Magicka/Healer) / Lotti Velooni (Magicka)
    DragonKnight Xalora Flaminar (Tank) / Unholy-Dragon-Toad (Tank)
    Nightblade Aimee Owlious (Magicka) / Myttens (Stamina)
    Warden: Frosti-Tute (Magicka/Healer) Boops-Many-Snoots (Stamina/Tank)
    Options
  • Vis
    Vis
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I understand it takes time to implement sorc changes. I eagerly await more information.

As for the alchemy water nerf, called it. One way to sell more convenience items is to make the current items less convenient.
    v14 Sorc Vae Exillis
    v14 DK Costs
    v14 NB 'Vis
    v14 Temp Fiat Lux

Options
  • Scotia
    Scotia
    ✭✭✭
    that's it!!! Time to test the damage and block and see if it works!
    Options
  • Charadras
    Charadras
    ✭✭
    @ZOS_GinaBruno
    Is this the last incremental patch before update 6 goes live or we will see other to balance class skill ?

War Inc - EU
    Gilda Italiana PVP
    Apply su www.warinccommunity.com/forum
    Charadras DK vr 14 - Ebonheart Pact
    Options
  • klink012
    klink012
    ✭✭✭
    What was all this talk about we'll have answers for Sorcs this weekend??
    Options
  • thedragonlorddnub18_ESO
    Thank the Divines. I couldn't even create a template character to play with and not get reset.
    Options
  • Ancile
    Ancile
    ✭✭✭
    And sorcerers? You are not going to throw us into live in our current state, right?
    DK FOR LIFE
    Options
  • ZOS_GinaBruno
    ZOS_GinaBruno
    Community Manager
    Vis wrote: »
    I understand it takes time to implement sorc changes. I eagerly await more information.
    Thanks for understanding. We'll get you guys some information about our plans for Sorcerers as soon as we can.
    Gina Bruno
    Senior Community Manager
    Options
    Staff Post
  • Vis
    Vis
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thanks for understanding. We'll get you guys some information about our plans for Sorcerers as soon as we can.

Awesome! Thanks for letting us know.
    v14 Sorc Vae Exillis
    v14 DK Costs
    v14 NB 'Vis
    v14 Temp Fiat Lux

Options
  • Dominoid
    Dominoid
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

As for the alchemy water nerf, called it. One way to sell more convenience items is to make the current items less convenient.

What? They stopped a bug that gave both filtered and cloud mist from the same node(as an example). They didn't nerf anything.
    Options
  • Rook_Master
    Rook_Master
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    War Horn Damage Bug Fix?

Let's hope it works...
    Options
  • Arkadius
    Arkadius
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Alliance War
    General
    • Fixed an issue where Flaming Oil was costing more for members of the Ebonheart Pact. This trade inequity has been resolved with expedient prejudice.

Hope this is a typo. EP was paying less than ACD/DC.

Edited by Arkadius on February 21, 2015 6:23PM
    Options
  • vortexman11
    vortexman11
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Noooo why did you have to fix oil pricing! Whyyyyyyyyyy
    Guild of Shadows ~Elite~
    Învictus ~Council~

EP | Vortexman | Dunmer DragonKnight | LvL 50 | Rank 50 | Former Emperor of Haderus & Chillrend |
    EP | Phobos | Altmer Nightblade | LvL 50 | Rank 26 |
    EP | Cheezus Sliced | Argonian Templar | LvL 50 | Rank 30 |
    EP | Eterno Tempesta | Altmer Sorcerer | LvL 50 | Rank 33 |
    DC | Vortexman | Dunmer DragonKnight | LvL 50 | Rank 12 |
    DC | Divine Storm | Altmer Sorcerer | LvL 50 | Rank 04 |
    EP | Pocket Vortex | Bosmer Templar | LvL 50 | Rank 24 |
    EP | Vortexman | Redguard DragonKnight | LvL 50 | Rank 28 |
    EP | Fungal Growth | Argonian Warden | LvL 50 | Rank 26 |
    EP | Eternal Guardian | Bosmer Warden | LvL 50 | Rank 13 |
    and a few other random toons

Teaching by example > https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/5479085#Comment_5479085
    Options
  • Seraphyel
    Seraphyel
    ✭✭✭✭✭

So just a clarification: we won't see anything relevant with 1.6 for Sorcs besides the things that were posted in 1.6.1-1.6.3?
    Options
  • Exstazik
    Exstazik
    ✭✭✭✭
    aaaa that's it....plans will be put on table with spellcrafting ....
    Options
  • Sacadon
    Sacadon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nirnhoned possibly interesting?

Other than that.... :|

So.... the big question is, with a patch on a Saturday, does this mean that 1.6 goes live on Monday now?

Let's hope not, but I fear this may be true.
    Options
  • Erock25
    Erock25
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I was really hoping for SOMETHING for sorc. It is a damn shame the state stamina sorc are going to hit live in. Feedback was provided and harped on for weeks now and MANY other things were tweaked around, but sorc is stuck with zilch when it comes to stamina options.
    You earned the 500 LOLs badge.
    You received 500 LOLs. It ain't no fluke, you post great stuff and we're lucky to have you here. +50 points
    Options
  • Grao
    Grao
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    What a disappointing patch...

I can only hope this is not the last patch before 1.6 is released to Live. If it is, I foresee having to force level a templar or simply giving up the game.

Please Zenimax, don't make 1.6 the last nail on the sorcerer's coffin.
    Options
  • Asgari
    Asgari
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    How can you state you will have options this weekend and then now say when we have something? Sounds like a terrible PR sceme to get people to hush up for a few days until it starts again.

This is by far the worst customer service I've ever dealt with coming from any industry. So glad it's free to play in a few weeks.
    Formerly @Persian_Princess .. Now @Asgari
    Princess Asgari | Sorc
    Asgari | NB
    -Asgari | Stamplar
    Ariana Kishi | DK | True Liberator of Haderus
    Banner Down!
    No Mercy
    Youtube: Asgari
    Options
  • Turelus
    Turelus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Alliance War
    General
    • Fixed an issue where Flaming Oil was costing more for members of the Ebonheart Pact. This trade inequity has been resolved with expedient prejudice.

Excellent, I look forward to our 400 AP oils. :tongue:

@Turelus - EU PC Megaserver
    "Don't count on others for help. In the end each of us is in this alone. The survivors are those who know how to look out for themselves."
    Options
  • Vegaroth
    Vegaroth
    ✭✭✭
    Finally, fix to health bars =)
    Options
  • ZOS_GinaBruno
    ZOS_GinaBruno
    Community Manager
    Xiana wrote: »

Alliance War
    General

Hope this is a typo. EP was paying less than ACD/DC.

Whoops! Yes, that's a typo. We'll fix it now - thanks!
    Gina Bruno
    Senior Community Manager
    Options
    Staff Post
  • Elsonso
    Elsonso
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dominoid wrote: »

What? They stopped a bug that gave both filtered and cloud mist from the same node(as an example). They didn't nerf anything.

I think this is what was being referenced:

"Obtaining alchemy water from scaled instances will no longer provide dramatically more than the normal amount."
    PC NA/EU: @Elsonso
    XBox EU/NA: @ElsonsoJannus
    X/Twitter: ElsonsoJannus
    Options
  • Dracane
    Dracane
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Erock25 wrote: »
    I was really hoping for SOMETHING for sorc. It is a damn shame the state stamina sorc are going to hit live in. Feedback was provided and harped on for weeks now and MANY other things were tweaked around, but sorc is stuck with zilch when it comes to stamina options.

Hey, not only stamina Sorcs are waiting for love ^^ don't be so dominant.
    Auri-El is my lord,
    Trinimac is my shield,
    Magnus is my mind.
    Options
  • Elsonso
    Elsonso
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Exstazik wrote: »

This is hardly a revelation. While all classes should benefit from Spell crafting, Sorcerers should top that list.
    PC NA/EU: @Elsonso
    XBox EU/NA: @ElsonsoJannus
    X/Twitter: ElsonsoJannus
    Options
  • Fizzonance
    Fizzonance
    ✭✭✭

That + your signature would make my day. Or week... or month.. no, year!
    ▇ ▅ █ ▅ ▇ ▂ ▃ ▁ Fizzonance ▁ ▅ ▃ ▅ ▅ ▄ ▅ ▇
    Spellunker - Dunmeri Sorcerer - Ebonheart Pact - [EU]
    Aska Mahdavi - Khajiiti Nightblade - Aldmeri Dominion - [EU]
    https://twitter.com/fizzonance
    http://mesmerizingtamriel.blogspot.com/
    http://fizzonance.tumblr.com/
    Options
  • Seraphyel
    Seraphyel
    ✭✭✭✭✭

This is hardly a revelation. While all classes should benefit from Spell crafting, Sorcerers should top that list.

Spellcrafting? Isn't that the thing that recently was put on hold and will never be implemented?
    Options
  • Samadhi
    Samadhi
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

Thank you all for your continued hard work, am interested to see what comes of it, but already quite satisfied with the changes made since 1.6 so far.

Please send my best wishes to the teams working on this; am certain it must be stressful to try and meet up with demands.

:)
    "If you want others to be happy, practice compassion. If you want to be happy, practice compassion." -- the 14th Dalai Lama
    Wisdom is doing Now that which benefits you later.
    Options
  • madangrypally
    madangrypally
    ✭✭✭✭
    Seraphyel wrote: »
    So just a clarification: we won't see anything relevant with 1.6 for Sorcs besides the things that were posted in 1.6.1-1.6.3?

The bad thing is it will go live with no changes and once live they will be to busy fixing all the bugs/exploits. I would not expect any changes for at least 2-3 months after this update goes live at the earliest.
    Options