Maintenance for the week of June 24:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – June 24

PTS Patch Notes v1.6.4

• Grao
    Grao
    ✭✭✭✭✭

...want self heal and defence, go play dk want escape play sorc, but u want bouth right?...

Well you're saying it yourself.
    It sounds too funny, imagine: "Lets start playing TESO! Hm but what class...Oh! I know! I dont want to fight, I want to be able to run away and have no impact on the battle! Lets play Sorc!!!"

Nobody wants to escape, people want to fight.
    So if someones coming to harm your DK, you can kill them, stay alive easily or you put a nice fight and enjoyed it, even if you win or lose.
    Sorc can only try to do dmg, see its pointless after getting heavily hit and run :worried:

WE DONT PLAY SORC TO FLEE xD

realy if u dont want hit and run "escape" u bether change ur class insted ask here to turn sorcs in dk class.
    i m sure many sorcs have fun playing it like it is now.

it is absurd that most fights in cyro now are ranged, but would be also absurd if all are melle or face to face fights, with sorcs in a light dress thanking dk on heavy armor.
    i realy dont care, and i admire whos fight for their class interess, but ask to have all other classes vantage and keep their woen vantage is to much i think

That is not what most sorcerers are asking for! All we want is some equality...

DK are the best tanks in the game and second best DPS.
    Templars are second best tanks, best DPS and best healers

Nightblades are the second best healers, third DPS and can dodge tank

Sorcerers can't tank at all, are the second worse healers and the worse DPS in the game.

DKs, NBs and Templars all have great utility, sorcerers have nothing... Sorcerers are togglemancers and the toggles don't evne work properly.
    Options
  • GhostShadows
    GhostShadows
    ✭✭✭
    Grao wrote: »

...want self heal and defence, go play dk want escape play sorc, but u want bouth right?...

It sounds too funny, imagine: "Lets start playing TESO! Hm but what class...Oh! I know! I dont want to fight, I want to be able to run away and have no impact on the battle! Lets play Sorc!!!"

So if someones coming to harm your DK, you can kill them, stay alive easily or you put a nice fight and enjoyed it, even if you win or lose.
    Sorc can only try to do dmg, see its pointless after getting heavily hit and run :worried:

realy if u dont want hit and run "escape" u bether change ur class insted ask here to turn sorcs in dk class.

it is absurd that most fights in cyro now are ranged, but would be also absurd if all are melle or face to face fights, with sorcs in a light dress thanking dk on heavy armor.
    i realy dont care, and i admire whos fight for their class interess, but ask to have all other classes vantage and keep their woen vantage is to much i think

Sorcerers can't tank at all, are the second worse healers and the worse DPS in the game.

DKs, NBs and Templars all have great utility, sorcerers have nothing... Sorcerers are togglemancers and the toggles don't evne work properly.

ok here i agree with u, sorc as dps should have mroe damage, but u can boost ur spell damage with enchants.
    my dk have 4.3k hp on cyro with food, and i get sume hits from sorcs that take me almost half hp ea hit.
    maybe u guys need ask to that sorcs in EU Thornblade wat vitamines they are taking :)
    Options
  • Vis
    Vis
    ✭✭✭✭✭

ok here i agree with u, sorc as dps should have mroe damage, but u can boost ur spell damage with enchants.
    my dk have 4.3k hp on cyro with food, and i get sume hits from sorcs that take me almost half hp ea hit.
    maybe u guys need ask to that sorcs in EU Thornblade wat vitamines they are taking :)

Whoops, someone hasn't discovered scales yet...you're welcome.
    v14 Sorc Vae Exillis
    v14 DK Costs
    v14 NB 'Vis
    v14 Temp Fiat Lux

Options
  • GhostShadows
    GhostShadows
    ✭✭✭
    Vis wrote: »

scales dont reflect everything lol
    Options
  • Asgari
    Asgari
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

Your build in it self sounds incredibly bad and any new player shouldn't have an issue to kill you. Any sustained dps on you would ruin your resources with such high health. Also scales reflects every projectile and they can be reflected twice.
    Formerly @Persian_Princess .. Now @Asgari
    Princess Asgari | Sorc
    Asgari | NB
    -Asgari | Stamplar
    Ariana Kishi | DK | True Liberator of Haderus
    Banner Down!
    No Mercy
    Youtube: Asgari
    Options
  • Birdovic
    Birdovic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well but the highest damage Sorc can do at once is from Chrystal Frag which is blockable easily by DK.
    1. we cant even "hit and run" because DK heal most damage in an instant
    2. we dont want to change classes, we want to play what we like most
    3. Nobody ever asked sorc to be turned into DK
    but u can boost ur spell damage with enchants.
    Talking about that, my spell damage and magicka reg is far above cap already, with buff food, same goes for health and magicka.

Llarys :blush:
    Options
  • GhostShadows
    GhostShadows
    ✭✭✭

Your build in it self sounds incredibly bad and any new player shouldn't have an issue to kill you. Any sustained dps on you would ruin your resources with such high health. Also scales reflects every projectile and they can be reflected twice.

yes ur right, my ressources are my weakness special with the heavy armor, any sugestion to fix it without loose hp?
    Options
  • Asgari
    Asgari
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

yes ur right, my ressources are my weakness special with the heavy armor, any sugestion to fix it without loose hp?

Loose the hp haha. Invest it into stamina or magicka. No reason to have that high of health in pvp.
    Princess Asgari | Sorc
    Asgari | NB
    -Asgari | Stamplar
    Banner Down!
    No Mercy
    Options
  • Birdovic
    Birdovic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If there was a solution without taking away health, he wouldve told you right away^^
    You should use some magicka/stamina since ur above cap too, so even if you lose some health, you gain more magicka/stamina for it. All in all you have more ressources than you had before, its just not focused on Health.
    If you properly play your DK, you dont need this much anyway.
    Options
  • stefan.gustavsonb16_ESO
    stefan.gustavsonb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This thread has drifted pretty far off topic. Could we please keep it to discussing the patch notes? I know class imbalance is a problem, and it bothers me too, but every thread doesn't have to be about that.
    Options
  • GhostShadows
    GhostShadows
    ✭✭✭
    If there was a solution without taking away health, he wouldve told you right away^^
    You should use some magicka/stamina since ur above cap too, so even if you lose some health, you gain more magicka/stamina for it. All in all you have more ressources than you had before, its just not focused on Health.
    If you properly play your DK, you dont need this much anyway.

Loose the hp haha. Invest it into stamina or magicka. No reason to have that high of health in pvp.

ok ty for sugestion think stefan is right also so i have nothing to say more here, just that i m with sorcs for balance the class but in a rasonable way and not make it op.
    Options
  • Asgari
    Asgari
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Sorcs will be all but gone on the battlefield and PvE end game for months until the next dlc when they introduce changes. I just feel bad for these new players who go "oh look a Sorc I love that class" "I LOVE casting and that will be great!"

Then the rage threads! I made a Sorc and it's useless!!
    Princess Asgari | Sorc
    Asgari | NB
    -Asgari | Stamplar
    Banner Down!
    No Mercy
    Options
  • WraithAzraiel
    WraithAzraiel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well this is disappointing ...

I feel like I missed something, what's disappointing?
    Shendell De'Gull - V14 Vampire Nightblade

Captain of the Black Howling

"There's no such thing as overkill..."

"No problem on the face of the Earth exists what can't be fixed with the proper application of enough duct tape and 550 cord."

P2PBetaTesters
    #Tamriel_BETA_Team
    #BETA_TESTER4LYF
    DominionMasterRace
    #GOAHEADTHEYGOTCANDY
    #SEEMSLEGIT
    Options
  • ForKristSake
    ForKristSake
    ✭✭
    So...some constructive feedback for PTS:
    1. Can you please create a line of quests that fit the criminal nature of the Outlaw refuge? Even if they are daily quests like the writs, or quests that instance specific stealable items from delves, buildings, etc. Something to give the criminals a way to gain character experience points, and quests that are challenging (require high level sneak, pickpocket, etc.). I have already started to create a number of these quests for my own guild, but it would be nice if they also gave XP and were built into the game.
    2. The new novelty items that you can steal are awesome, especially the subtext. Are you planning on continually adding to the list of items?
    3. Please oh please make the guards harder to get away from. You've seen my other posts. Nuff said.
    4. Make the bounty pull from your bank (although players will just bank money on another toon, so that might not work)
    5. And PLEASE make it so that your bounty doesn't go down while offline. Again, that's just too easy. It goes down like 30k a day? So I just wait a week and my crazy troll-happy axe-murderer can just wake up free and clear? No bounty? "Look, we know you killed 180 citizens last week, but you seem like a nice guy today." Doesn't seem right.
    Edited by ForKristSake on February 24, 2015 11:17PM
    Options
  • Asgari
    Asgari
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

was referring to @ZOS_GinaBruno saying they would have an answer for sorcs over the weekend and figured it was coming in the patch. which in fact it wasn't and then there was no update on what they had planned.
    Princess Asgari | Sorc
    Asgari | NB
    -Asgari | Stamplar
    Banner Down!
    No Mercy
    Options
  • F7sus4
    F7sus4
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @ZOS_GinaBruno + @ZOS_JessicaFolsom

Nightblade Transfer passive still needs to be addressed. While I appreciate you took the suggestion from my previous posts, it should be also clear for you that 2 Ultimate gain with 4 seconds cool down for constant Siphoning ability spamming is nothing. Do you do the math sometimes?

It's 30 Ultimate points per minute of spam-casting, so a 1 free Veil of Blades every 8 minutes (or 1 Soul Tether every 5 minutes more)! Seriously?!

While 2 second cooldown will sound reasonably, even 3 second one would be arguable. And if you ask why, it's already explained above. (Not worth investing 2 Skill Points even for Magicka Nightblade builds!).
    Options
  • F7sus4
    F7sus4
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    And I'd also like to repeat the information from previous post regarding Crippling Grasp morph. Before morphing, the tooltip says the skill will immobilize enemy for 1.5 seconds, but after morphing it, there's nothing about there.

So does Crippling Grasp actually immobilize enemy or is it just the missing tooltip information?!

tn91jtp7xe7f.jpg

Where's the immobilize?
    Options
  • Birdovic
    Birdovic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    F7sus4 wrote: »
    @ZOS_GinaBruno + @ZOS_JessicaFolsom

Nightblade Transfer passive still needs to be addressed. While I appreciate you took the suggestion from my previous posts, it should be also clear for you that 2 Ultimate gain with 4 seconds cool down for constant Siphoning ability spamming is nothing. Do you do the math sometimes?

Well its not the only skill that increases your ultimate and mainly for that reason, you know. Its just meant to speed up things I think.
    But yea, I would change to 2 ult per 3 sec, sounds better. If you cast it every 3 sec once, your ult will noticeable build up faster -> fast enough

just what I think^^
    Options
  • phreatophile
    phreatophile
    ✭✭✭✭✭

I'm disappointed that cloak still isn't reliable.

Sorcerors are surely tired of being bent over.

I'm pleased that they haven't nerfed Vampires anymore, yet. Unless you count the slash and burn they did on ultimate generation (I don't, hopefully this cuts down on the batspam) or the massive nerf to fire resist enchants (this is a problem).
    Options
  • kdsrus07_ESO
    awesome job with all the great changes, i am really looking foreword to it being live! even with all the little quirks that come with that game (natural process) it has turned out to be so visually dynamic and it is so easy to get absorbed into the game its amazing. grats to all of your hard work on putting this together and making it even better. ;)
    Options
  • mg_78b16_ESO
    mg_78b16_ESO
    Soul Shriven
    did anybody notice that some of the NB morphs are not stamina anymore? i mean those classskills that where changed to stamina.
    Options
  • Beleron
    Beleron
    ✭✭✭
    HEY THERE.
    here's a thread with a vote.
    post ur vote, lets see how everyone feels.
    A simple vote without a huge book of reasons.
    Regardless of the reason, you feel how you feel.

http://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/1586282#Comment_1586282
    Options
  • Ageless
    Ageless
    ✭✭✭
    p75sxccyratv.jpg
    Go on then, someone, explain this to me. :)

I get kicked by the server, try to log back in and after trying to connect for 3 minutes I get that.
    Jord.

As I burn down and murder, I know that God forgives.
    'Spite all the things I've done my soul yet forever lives.
    And all those caught in the shadow of my wings have cause to fear.
    I swear on all I've done, no evil shall linger here.

Options
  • Ageless
    Ageless
    ✭✭✭
    And again, getting kicked off the server at a loading screen and looking at Error <<1>> only. It gets tedious.
    Jord.

As I burn down and murder, I know that God forgives.
    'Spite all the things I've done my soul yet forever lives.
    And all those caught in the shadow of my wings have cause to fear.
    I swear on all I've done, no evil shall linger here.

Options
  • F7sus4
    F7sus4
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    did anybody notice that some of the NB morphs are not stamina anymore? i mean those classskills that where changed to stamina.
    They are Stamina (e.g. Ambush morph).
    Options
  • Messy1
    Messy1
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    So...some constructive feedback for PTS:
    1. Can you please create a line of quests that fit the criminal nature of the Outlaw refuge? Even if they are daily quests like the writs, or quests that instance specific stealable items from delves, buildings, etc. Something to give the criminals a way to gain character experience points, and quests that are challenging (require high level sneak, pickpocket, etc.). I have already started to create a number of these quests for my own guild, but it would be nice if they also gave XP and were built into the game.
    2. The new novelty items that you can steal are awesome, especially the subtext. Are you planning on continually adding to the list of items?
    3. Please oh please make the guards harder to get away from. You've seen my other posts. Nuff said.
    4. Make the bounty pull from your bank (although players will just bank money on another toon, so that might not work)
    5. And PLEASE make it so that your bounty doesn't go down while offline. Again, that's just too easy. It goes down like 30k a day? So I just wait a week and my crazy troll-happy axe-murderer can just wake up free and clear? No bounty? "Look, we know you killed 180 citizens last week, but you seem like a nice guy today." Doesn't seem right.

These are good suggestions. I hope someone is paying attention to them . . .
    Options
  • justsammich
    justsammich
    Soul Shriven
    Rather amusing: After exiting the tutorial and speaking to The Prophet, I noticed that he had a different voice actor randomly.
    Am I the only one that gives my characters background stories?
    Options
  • Menelaos
    Menelaos
    ✭✭✭✭
    Ageless wrote: »
    p75sxccyratv.jpg
    Go on then, someone, explain this to me. :)

I get kicked by the server, try to log back in and after trying to connect for 3 minutes I get that.
    I had the same issues multiple times and the same error message as well. Guess, the megaserver ran out of Stamina or something...

...und Gallileo dreht sich doch!
    Options
  • slaxe
    slaxe
    Soul Shriven
    hello,

please fix the snipe annoying poison animation and sound before live please !!!

thank youuuuuuuuuuuu :)
    Options
  • stefan.gustavsonb16_ESO
    stefan.gustavsonb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Rather amusing: After exiting the tutorial and speaking to The Prophet, I noticed that he had a different voice actor randomly.

Old bug, been there since release. They couldn't get Michael Gambon back to do the extra dialog needed to change from the intended start at the "starter islands" to the haphazardly redesigned start at the first mainland area.
    Options