Maintenance for the week of June 24:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – June 24

PTS Patch Notes v1.6.4

• elderscrollsonlineub17_ESO8
    KNOWN ISSUES
    Audio
    You may lose all audio after playing for a period of time. Completely closing the client and restarting will fix this.

for me at least its worse then as described here. not only does sound go away. but if you don't quit asap it seems to get the app into an app not responding state on windows if you try to quit later. also, if you continue playing with no sound the app will eventually crash.
    Edited by elderscrollsonlineub17_ESO8 on March 1, 2015 11:00PM
    Options
  • stefan.gustavsonb16_ESO
    stefan.gustavsonb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I just read on the front page that they are going live this week, without first releasing a test version that is actually working.

Interesting times ahead.
    Options
  • sarttsarttsarttub17_ESO
    Kuro1n wrote: »
    Vis wrote: »
    I understand it takes time to implement sorc changes. I eagerly await more information.
    Thanks for understanding. We'll get you guys some information about our plans for Sorcerers as soon as we can.

Just wish I would hear the same about NBs, sitting here with my broken *** cloak.
    your cloak isnt broke. you think its broke, now go shoot a arrow at someone.

Options
  • m12d12_ESO
    m12d12_ESO
    ✭✭✭

✭✭✭✭✭

Please do not nerf Cleanse (I assume by 'Cleanse and its morphs' you actually meant 'Purge and its morphs'). It is one of the few counters in the game to Talons spam. If you're not going to do anything about Talons, please don't nerf Purge, which already costs twice as much as Talons.

Talons is too easy to escape from now - simply roll away - spamming s or d - what ever direction u need to go. The only time ppl have an issue is when multiple ppl are on them otherwise they roll away as fast as we lay the talons on them. This is a non issue.

Accts
    mdzone5 cp 1051
    fragtaster cp 684
    lilly65 cp 652
    Almalexia 212
    Options
  • F7sus4
    F7sus4
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @ZOS_GinaBruno @ZOS_JessicaFolsom
    What will happen to Skill Points and Stat Points per each Veteran Rank once you remove the VR system?

Will you 1) remove them or 2) will they still be there?

- If 1, this is unfair. You granted Skill Points and Stat Points for Veteran Ranks shortly after you announced that the VR system will be eventually removed. So you gave us something you already know you'll be taking back. What the...

- If 2, this is unfair. How other characters below 50 level will be able to get them after VR removal? Yes, for the sake of fairness, they should have to opportunity to get them as well.

I guess the lack of direct answer for my question from the very first day is because you simply don't know the answer. Thank you, once again. <3
    Edited by F7sus4 on March 3, 2015 2:20PM
    Options
  • CP5
    CP5
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    F7sus4 wrote: »
    @ZOS_GinaBruno @ZOS_JessicaFolsom
    What will happen to Skill Points and Stat Points per each Veteran Rank once you remove the VR system?

Will you 1) remove them or 2) will they still be there?

- If 1, this is unfair. You granted Skill Points and Stat Points for Veteran Ranks shortly after you announced that the VR system will be eventually removed. So you gave us something you already know you'll be taking back. What the...

- If 2, this is unfair. How other characters below 50 level will be able to get them after VR removal? Yes, for the sake of fairness, they should have to opportunity to get them as well.

I guess the lack of direct answer for my question from the very first day is because you simply don't know the answer. Thank you, once again. <3

iirc they said that you would get all of the points that a v14 would have once reaching the level cap. I think it was said during one of the q&a sessions but not where.
    Options