Maintenance for the week of June 24:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – June 24

PTS Patch Notes v1.6.4

• DarioZ
    DarioZ
    ✭✭
    Is it true or i?m only imagining that there are a lot of repeated patch notes between 1.6.x and 1.6.y?

I'm translating the whole patch notes in Italian for my www.esoitalia.it site and found that it was curious this thing!
    Options
  • Sav72
    Sav72
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Please tell me that there will be a option to dye Costumes in the future :)
    Savoifair, EP NB

If you break something, you can glue it back together and fix it, but, it will always be broken...

Options
  • mainarhont
    mainarhont
    ✭✭
    1. Please check the quest in Coldharbour (can not remember the name) at the NPC, after a swim in the pool and Player transformation quest NPC in Daedra - Seducer lost voice. When I was talking to her, she has no facial expression or voice speech. (in 1.5.7 this problem is actual).
    2. please consider adding crafting jewelry and preview mode to craft armor and weapons in the professions "blacksmithing", "clothing" & "woodworking". That before Kraft, could see how the armor / weapons will look at the character.
    3. it would also be nice to add to the gameplay settings (Settings>Gameplay) enable / disable automatic uncovered / cover weapons and adjustable response time interval, after how many seconds the character itself will hide weapons, if it is not used.
    Options
  • rishardnelsonb14_ESO
    How sorcerer is being handled is just wrong at this point i rather have an option in the Crown store to change my class. I am a very skilled player and I work so hard to make my sorc look good. Sorc gets nerfed left and right meanwhile other classes have options and continue to recieve buffs. Sorc seems good for one thing running. How can a dps class not have a viable dot in its abilities how can DK. More of a tank class have more dots and better CC abilities then a dps class. Where is the stamina abilities where are my physical dps options as a sorc what is the logic behind sorc it's by far the weakest of the classes and continues to get weaker do you just want to rid the world of sorc in pvp???? Well good job I'm done being the underdog class FIX sorcerer give us better aoe dps one that isn't a synergy give us better CC abilities talons hint hint!!! Give us better dots and FFS GIVE US SOME TYPE OF HEAL MY GOD is it that hard to balance.......stop nerfing and start balancing........... if reflective scales blocks all spell projectiles and every sorcerer ability is a spell projectile what does a sorc do against a dk besides streak away. Your balancing with stam builds and magic builds is broken stam build hit so much harder yet sorc don't have anything to help them be a good stamina build......anyway I'm done guess ill just join the DK stam build ban wagon
    Edited by rishardnelsonb14_ESO on February 23, 2015 3:21PM
    Options
  • Birdovic
    Birdovic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I dont know if this is a bug or just..."hidden"?
    But when I spend 100 champion points on the apprentice passive, which increases spell critical chance by 25%, my spell crit doesnt increase at all! The only noticeable increase is by the passive which gets unlocked after spending atleast 30 CP on the apprentice(by 12%) tz27ai2v2ajn.png
    Options
  • Exstazik
    Exstazik
    ✭✭✭✭
    But when I spend 100 champion points on the apprentice passive, which increases spell critical chance by 25%, my spell crit doesnt increase at all! The only noticeable increase is by the passive which gets unlocked after spending atleast 30 CP on the apprentice(by 12%) tz27ai2v2ajn.png

Increases your Spell Critical damage and healing by [x]%.Not crit chance
    Options
  • ArconSeptim
    ArconSeptim
    ✭✭✭✭
    Nigthblades for sure need nerf on mass histeria fear morph and also shadows morph with dmg reduction, because how the hell can Rogue become TANK?? How?? ZOS please start classifing CLASSES for certain roles in the game.
    Options
  • cozmon3c_ESO
    cozmon3c_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nigthblades for sure need nerf on mass histeria fear morph and also shadows morph with dmg reduction, because how the hell can Rogue become TANK?? How?? ZOS please start classifing CLASSES for certain roles in the game.

zos should make all classes capable of all three roles actually, tank, magicka/stam dps, healer. i think templar and nightblade are in good places for this.

dk probably is the weakest healer
    sorc really only has magicka dps and is not even the best at that. its void of stamina and health synergies for stam dps and tanking. healing is okish.
    Guild UMBRA Chapter Lead
    ~Leper Si -V14 Sorcerer~
    Youtube Channel - Leper
    https://www.youtube.com/user/TheCozmon3c/videos
    Options
  • Birdovic
    Birdovic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Exstazik wrote: »

Increases your Spell Critical damage and healing by [x]%.Not crit chance

Really o_O
    So its jsut a wrong translation and means "critical spell dmg" instead of "critical spell chance"?

Options
  • VanHalen
    VanHalen
    ✭✭✭✭
    Fix sup Essence please. No longer heal when attacking more than 6 enemies.
    YouTube channel
    EU server

TESO-SETS.RU - Инструмент для поиска и подбора сетов
    TESO-SKILLS.RU - База скиллов с Рейтингом эффективности и демонстрацией работы
    sets.teso.pro/en - Tool for selecting sets for creating builds
    Options
  • Birdovic
    Birdovic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    VanHalen xD
    You're the Khajiit from PTS yesterday at Alessia :pensive:

(Sorry for offtopic)
    Options
  • Ysne58
    Ysne58
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Cody wrote: »
    NBs and sorcs need a good self heal.

This needs to be top priority.

It would be nice if NB's also had some kind of defence.

Options
  • Cody
    Cody
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    How sorcerer is being handled is just wrong at this point i rather have an option in the Crown store to change my class. I am a very skilled player and I work so hard to make my sorc look good. Sorc gets nerfed left and right meanwhile other classes have options and continue to recieve buffs. Sorc seems good for one thing running. How can a dps class not have a viable dot in its abilities how can DK. More of a tank class have more dots and better CC abilities then a dps class. Where is the stamina abilities where are my physical dps options as a sorc what is the logic behind sorc it's by far the weakest of the classes and continues to get weaker do you just want to rid the world of sorc in pvp???? Well good job I'm done being the underdog class FIX sorcerer give us better aoe dps one that isn't a synergy give us better CC abilities talons hint hint!!! Give us better dots and FFS GIVE US SOME TYPE OF HEAL MY GOD is it that hard to balance.......stop nerfing and start balancing........... if reflective scales blocks all spell projectiles and every sorcerer ability is a spell projectile what does a sorc do against a dk besides streak away. Your balancing with stam builds and magic builds is broken stam build hit so much harder yet sorc don't have anything to help them be a good stamina build......anyway I'm done guess ill just join the DK stam build ban wagon

welcome to the NB club in the "lack of self heals department"

in fact, lets start up a club composed of NBs and sorcerers who have no self heals! im sure we will get many members.
    Options
  • Cody
    Cody
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

NBs need a good self heal and a good class based damage shield.

Stop wanting a nerf for the dang class and give it what it desperately needs; same for sorcs. I am tired of people wanting one of the weakest classes in the game nerfed; when the NB class gets a good class based self heal and a good class based damage shield, then we can talk about getting fear nerfed.

until then, im doing what i have to to survive; you will have to deal with it.
    Edited by Cody on February 23, 2015 10:42PM
    Options
  • Ageless
    Ageless
    ✭✭✭
    Dominoid wrote: »
    A. Unless you one-shot an NPC, you will accrue both a bounty and heat even if you kill "all the witnesses" - a necessity in an MMO. Otherwise you could murder all inhabitants of a house, take all their worldly possessions and have no repercussions. The economy would inflate massively and instantly. There needs to be a gold sink to the system - hence the "telepathic" bounties.
    I one-shot killed the beggar. He was in a temple ruin, partially around a corner with his back turned to me. I was hidden, no-one around. Shot him with my bow only, one shot. Did not leave paw-prints. Did not use magic(ka).
    :)
    D. The UI in the lower right tells you everything you need to know.Bounty is the white stripe, heat is the red strip. The combination of the two (they stack) is your wanted level. The "wheel" is divided into thirds. Each third represents a different wanted level. It might not be explained (I'm not sure) but it's all there.
    If the UI in the corner would tell me everything there is that I need to know, they needn't add such things as "Fugitive", "Notorious" and "Disreputable" with sound effects and a mass of text on screen that fades too fast for us non-native-English speed readers to read all. But apparently someone thought it was something to add, so then also show someplace in the UI what your status is.

It explains it at Update 6 Guide: The Justice System, so it would be nice if that got ported into F1 Help.
    E. If this indeed occur, I suggest a bug report.
    It's either happening intermittent, or only if you've committed a big Snafu. I've had it happen to me once more, but not another time. So still something I'm researching.
    Jord.

As I burn down and murder, I know that God forgives.
    'Spite all the things I've done my soul yet forever lives.
    And all those caught in the shadow of my wings have cause to fear.
    I swear on all I've done, no evil shall linger here.

Options
  • Ysne58
    Ysne58
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I forgot to report that Doshia's dungeon only went up to vr 12 for my vr14 template in game earlier.
    Options
  • ArconSeptim
    ArconSeptim
    ✭✭✭✭

Stop wanting a nerf for the dang class and give it what it desperately needs; same for sorcs. I am tired of people wanting one of the weakest classes in the game nerfed; when the NB class gets a good class based self heal and a good class based damage shield, then we can talk about getting fear nerfed.

Nobody who actgually tested all classes will say the same, only people who don't know how to build a character.
    Even the devs say that nightblades need nerf so I think I'm not the only one saying that.Nightblades, sorcerers are just not classes for tanking and that's it, there is no logic in that.
    Options
  • daemonios
    daemonios
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Nobody who actgually tested all classes will say the same, only people who don't know how to build a character.
    Even the devs say that nightblades need nerf so I think I'm not the only one saying that.Nightblades, sorcerers are just not classes for tanking and that's it, there is no logic in that.

I'm sorry, but both Nightblades and Sorcerers have been good tanks in the past, relying on dodge chance/shield+absorbs. It's a different kind of tanking than Dragonknights, but it worked, and it was one of the greatest aspects of the game. I share the feeling that every class should be successful at every role, although not with the same build/skill set.

1.6, among other things, will further restrict what certain classes can do successfully, while maintaining other classes' dominance in several roles (I'm speaking of you, DK übertankdps!).
    Options
  • F7sus4
    F7sus4
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    daemonios wrote: »
    I've said this several times, and posted proof: Sorcerers are being dropped from trials more and more. If 1.6 goes live as it is, I'm afraid you'll destroy the class.
    So are Magicka Nightblades not being able to DPS as good as they were supposed to. But ZOS does not listen. Instead, they did some cosmetical "improvements" on passives that are meaningless anyway (Transfer passive, for example). And no, we don't really like the Shadow-Tank idea as well (Shadow Barrier passive on a stealthy character favoring Heavy Armor is plain ridiculous).
    Options
  • F7sus4
    F7sus4
    ✭✭✭✭✭

I'm quoting, so ZOS will have the opportunity to read it twice. And hopefully understand (as it definitely needs to be reconsidered and finally addressed).

(The other problem on the forum is all these player's opinions who think they're good and knowledgeable, because they reached VR14 - while it's meaningless. I'm talking for people who want to see balance at end-game level, for those who do run and have finished Veteran DSA, Sanctum Ophidia or at least Hel Ra/AA Hard Mode. We need balance. Casuals won't see the difference anyway and will constantly nag about random things as usual.)

:)
    Edited by F7sus4 on February 24, 2015 10:33AM
    Options
  • Birdovic
    Birdovic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    To be honest I stopped playing for like a month because of the Situation (Where can I sign for the desperate VR14 Sorc Club...?).
    I simply lost interest because I mainly played in PvP for long time and I couldnt keep up with other classes *DK cough*
    That forced me to play this "so-not-Sorc-like-Style-with-Shield+Sword+Summoned-Shield-combo" just to have a chance to fight em off, I couldnt play how I wanted to. I kind of got forced into playing how I dont like to just to have any chance ._.
    I hope Update 1.6 will finally help us.
    And for NB's well, I got few experience with em, but all I know is (talking about self defense) they can get a neat 40-50% dodge chance for a while and only nice defense is from their Ultimate, Veil of Blades (correct me if im wrong).

Lets not forget Sorc DPS and NB are meant to be strong(talking about dps) and as downside arent untiring like a beforementioned class...
    But in the end the PvP fights (especially the 1vs1 ones) are all about long-lastingness, and since "that class" swallows any incoming dmg like nothing just to hit you with way more dps than you can ( even if thats ur specialty as sorc/nb !!!) you have no chance :/

Just my 2 septims
    Options
  • Grao
    Grao
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The simple fact is:

Dragonknights: Best tanks and Second best DPS in 1.6

Templars: Best Healers, Best DPS, Second Best tank in 1.6

Nightblades: Second ~ Third best DPS (stamina build), possibly second best healers (thought I doubt anyone will allow NB healers in trials)

Sorcerers: Worse DPS (Magicka - non pet build), Togglemancer for ok DPS (in between Magicka and Stamina nightblades), Third healers and worse tank in 1.6

How is it fair that two classes are so absolutely dominant over the other two in PvE?
    Options
  • GhostShadows
    GhostShadows
    ✭✭✭
    Grao wrote: »
    The simple fact is:

Nightblades: Second ~ Third best DPS (stamina build), possibly second best healers (thought I doubt anyone will allow NB healers in trials)

Sorcerers: Worse DPS (Magicka - non pet build), Togglemancer for ok DPS (in between Magicka and Stamina nightblades), Third healers and worse tank in 1.6

How is it fair that two classes are so absolutely dominant over the other two in PvE?

if they balance nb and srocs to the same degree of survival that dk and the temp ,then need to balance the leakage methods , giving to this classes a skill like bolt escape or shadow cloak.

I dont desagree with classes balance, but dont balance them only in 1 part ur interested.
    As a DK i m frustated many times wen have a sorc almost death and he run away where i cant hit him, and i dont came here cry a river about we dont have bolt escape skill or similar.
    ppl most of the times talk in balance classes wen meant to say "my class must be op or i dont like game"
    Options
  • Grao
    Grao
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Grao wrote: »
    The simple fact is:

if they balance nb and srocs to the same degree of survival that dk and the temp ,then need to balance the leakage methods , giving to this classes a skill like bolt escape or shadow cloak.

I dont desagree with classes balance, but dont balance them only in 1 part ur interested.
    As a DK i m frustated many times wen have a sorc almost death and he run away where i cant hit him, and i dont came here cry a river about we dont have bolt escape skill or similar.
    ppl most of the times talk in balance classes wen meant to say "my class must be op or i dont like game"

Fine, give them bolt escape! I don't care... PvP balance seems to be close to ok, my problem is with PvE, my problem is going into a trial run and having to run War Horn and Barrier because none of my class ultimates are even remotely useful. My problem is that against a boss I do 20% less DPS then a DK or a Templar. My problem is that I made a sorcerer to play a Magicka build, but I am being pushed to use daggers and two handed as the only alternative for ok sorcerer DPS.
    Options
  • Gandogal
    Gandogal
    ✭✭
    And isnt it fun: we sorcerers can always escape! Yay! We will never kill a DK. But hey: we can blink away! All is balanced!

/Sarcasm
    Options
  • GhostShadows
    GhostShadows
    ✭✭✭
    Gandogal wrote: »
    And isnt it fun: we sorcerers can always escape! Yay! We will never kill a DK. But hey: we can blink away! All is balanced!

/Sarcasm

i also have a sorc and killed many dk, most of all is about ur skills to play ur class.
    and yes u can escape wille dk cant, but u want a self heal and same defence of a dk. and if sume other player say u can escape and he dont, u use sarcasm...
    want self heal and defence, go play dk want escape play sorc, but u want bouth right?
    and cry about it then use sarcasm on other players
    Options
  • Gandogal
    Gandogal
    ✭✭
    Doh i even wrote that i was sarcastic. Bur yea, i never evrr killed a dk. Or anything. Not even a welwa. U r the god...
    Options
  • GhostShadows
    GhostShadows
    ✭✭✭
    Gandogal wrote: »
    Doh i even wrote that i was sarcastic. Bur yea, i never evrr killed a dk. Or anything. Not even a welwa. U r the god...

I m not the god, far from that, but:
    all classes have good and bad attributes , that's why there are different classes and not only one class .
    if you dont think that your class has good worth change class.
    i try all class till v12 before decide wat will be my main char, sorc was 1 of the chars i had more fun at pvp, but i cant just stand in front of a zerg need escape a lot but was fun.
    u want jump in medle of zerg and kill 2 or 3 before u die, ur playing the rong class, but thats ur fault choose it bether next time.
    u like hit and run till ur target die, well ur in right class then.
    u want stand in medle of the zerg and kill thme all, let me know wen u fond the right class for that
    Options
  • Birdovic
    Birdovic
    ✭✭✭✭✭

...want self heal and defence, go play dk want escape play sorc, but u want bouth right?...

Well you're saying it yourself.
    It sounds too funny, imagine: "Lets start playing TESO! Hm but what class...Oh! I know! I dont want to fight, I want to be able to run away and have no impact on the battle! Lets play Sorc!!!"

Nobody wants to escape, people want to fight.
    So if someones coming to harm your DK, you can kill them, stay alive easily or you put a nice fight and enjoyed it, even if you win or lose.
    Sorc can only try to do dmg, see its pointless after getting heavily hit and run :worried:

WE DONT PLAY SORC TO FLEE xD
    Options
  • GhostShadows
    GhostShadows
    ✭✭✭

...want self heal and defence, go play dk want escape play sorc, but u want bouth right?...

Well you're saying it yourself.
    It sounds too funny, imagine: "Lets start playing TESO! Hm but what class...Oh! I know! I dont want to fight, I want to be able to run away and have no impact on the battle! Lets play Sorc!!!"

Nobody wants to escape, people want to fight.
    So if someones coming to harm your DK, you can kill them, stay alive easily or you put a nice fight and enjoyed it, even if you win or lose.
    Sorc can only try to do dmg, see its pointless after getting heavily hit and run :worried:

WE DONT PLAY SORC TO FLEE xD

realy if u dont want hit and run "escape" u bether change ur class insted ask here to turn sorcs in dk class.
    i m sure many sorcs have fun playing it like it is now.

it is absurd that most fights in cyro now are ranged, but would be also absurd if all are melle or face to face fights, with sorcs in a light dress thanking dk on heavy armor.
    i realy dont care, and i admire whos fight for their class interess, but ask to have all other classes vantage and keep their woen vantage is to much i think
    Options