The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

In-Progress Known Issues

ZOS_JessicaFolsom
ZOS_JessicaFolsom
Community Manager
Below are some of the in-game issues we are currently working on fixing. This list is not everything we’re working on, just the highest priority ones.

Main Quest
We are aware of and currently working on fixing issues that are preventing some of you from completing parts of the main quest in ESO. Below are the specific quests we are investigating issues with.
  • The Army of Meridia – The Groundskeeper is non-responsive.
  • Castle of the Worm – Cadwell sometimes becomes stuck; crash during Lyris and Abnur Tharn conversation.
  • Crossing the Chasm – The West Portal is not spawning.
  • Messages Across Tamriel – Vanus Galerion is not spawning.
  • Tomb Beneath the Mountain – The Worm Cultist is not spawning.
In the meantime, if you encounter a bug that is completely blocking your ability to progress with your character, please submit a help request in-game via /help and include the words "quest blocker" in your explanation. This will allow us to collect additional vital information to pass along to the Dev Team. We're working to fix these issues as quickly as possible.

We are also aware of issues people are running into with some side quests in the game. While these do not directly block progress, we are working on fixing these as soon as possible, too.

Missing Bank Items/Slots
We are aware that some people have had items in their bank, or bank slots, go missing. If this has happened to you, please contact us so we can investigate. https://help.elderscrollsonline.com/app/ask/
Jessica Folsom
Lead Community Manager - ZeniMax Online Studios
Facebook | Twitter | Twitch | Tumblr | Instagram | YouTube | Support
Staff Post
  • Vlas
    Vlas
    ✭✭✭
    God of Schemes isnt even listed even though the Baal kill bug is around and mine... forums.elderscrollsonline.com/discussion/72218/stuck-on-mainline-story-quest-for-two-days-god-of-schemes-still-broken#latest
  • Mission
    Mission
    ✭✭✭
    How about known issues...Invalid Billing Address?
  • DrpPnts4Food
    Please do something for teleporting/travelling during an animation. Your character becomes permanently locked into the animation regardless of using /reloadui or travelling to other areas.

My character has been stuck for over 30 hours and unplayable.
  • RunAway
    RunAway
    ✭✭✭
    This is much better. You should put the entire list of problems in this thread. Red Text = Not fixed, Green Text = fixed. I'm pretty sure that will be all anyone would want, just to know and see the problems are being fixed.
  • KazinM
    KazinM
    ✭✭
    What about "Unknown Error Occurred"? I can't even play the game due to not being able to progress at loading screens (changing environments)
    Edited by KazinM on April 9, 2014 2:27AM
  • rayvn03b14_ESO
    rayvn03b14_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    It's a start.
  • tchen12.swat_ESO
    What about folks being permanently banned from your game just days after purchase yet given no reason for the action?
  • donzeacub17_ESO
    Took how many day for them to acknowledge this? Pathetic.
  • ZOS_JessicaFolsom
    ZOS_JessicaFolsom
    Community Manager
    What about folks being permanently banned from your game just days after purchase yet given no reason for the action?

If that happens, please encourage them to contact support, here: https://help.elderscrollsonline.com/app/ask

They should choose "Account/Billing > I would like to appeal a suspension/ban"
    Jessica Folsom
    Staff Post
  • ZOS_JessicaFolsom
    ZOS_JessicaFolsom
    Community Manager
    KazinM wrote: »
    What about "Unknown Error Occurred"? I can't even play the game due to not being able to progress at loading screens (changing environments)

Yes, we are continuing to work on that as well, though that is a technical issue. The "Unknown Error Occurred" message is a catch-all for any number of issues, so it is not indicative of a single problem. We encourage those encountering this error to please contact our Support Team.
    Jessica Folsom
    Staff Post
  • ZOS_JessicaFolsom
    ZOS_JessicaFolsom
    Community Manager
    Vlas wrote: »
    God of Schemes isnt even listed even though the Baal kill bug is around and mine... forums.elderscrollsonline.com/discussion/72218/stuck-on-mainline-story-quest-for-two-days-god-of-schemes-still-broken#latest

Thank you, @Vlas. We are aware of that one as well, and have people looking into it so we can get a fix out.

Jessica Folsom
    Staff Post
  • ZOS_JessicaFolsom
    ZOS_JessicaFolsom
    Community Manager
    Mission wrote: »

@Mission, is this in regards to the zip code not being accepted? Or something else?
    Jessica Folsom
    Staff Post
  • tchen12.swat_ESO

If that happens, please encourage them to contact support, here: https://help.elderscrollsonline.com/app/ask

They should choose "Account/Billing > I would like to appeal a suspension/ban"

Went that route, was actually called by Customer Service later that day (cheers!). Somewhat ironically, the agent told me she could not help me because no reason was provided for the ban (yet I selected the appeal suspension/ban option as you suggested!). So I've been waiting on the "High Elves" to get back to me for 3 days on the issue to no avail. What do I do? Finding it hard to feel comfortable setting up a subscription when my account can be dealt with this recklessly...

Thank you for the reply, however.
  • Mission
    Mission
    ✭✭✭
    @ZOS_JessicaFolsom My billing address not being accepted, Only thing i can figure is its my zip code which is a normal US zip code. I have tried other address of ppl in my town just to see if I could get through it, and it doesnt work for my town, but my work address which is in another town works. Its preventing me from registering my game and setting up a subscription.
    Edited by Mission on April 9, 2014 2:43AM
  • Requielle
    Requielle
    ✭✭✭
    I presume those of us who already submitted tickets in-game regarding our missing banks are grandfathered into your list of people with problems to fix? Or do we need to re-submit through the website?
  • Mission
    Mission
    ✭✭✭
    @ZOS_JessicaFolcom Also was told last night around 6pm by ZOS_AlexD that I was in queue for phone support but have yet to receive it. Need to speak to billing to see if they can set up my game account/subscription for me.
    Edited by Mission on April 9, 2014 2:52AM
  • Nightpulse
    Nightpulse
    ✭✭
    @ZOS_JessicaFolsom, Would you guys be rolling out a Suggestions / General sub forum soon? Since there's not really a place to bring fourth ideas and improvements other than / Feedback, even then, that's not ideal for collective visibility.

Also, a lot of people seem to be having trouble with the "The Liberation of Northpoint" quest. Darien, seems to be non-responsive if players are around him, only known workaround was to have people leave the area near him to get the waves of mobs to spawn. Even if you inform the zone of this workaround, it's like talking to a brick wall with certain players in the area. So regardless, bringing it to your attention, even though you've most probably already had a few bug reports on it.
  • ZOS_JessicaFolsom
    ZOS_JessicaFolsom
    Community Manager
    Requielle wrote: »
    I presume those of us who already submitted tickets in-game regarding our missing banks are grandfathered into your list of people with problems to fix? Or do we need to re-submit through the website?

You don't need to re-submit a ticket, @Requielle.

Jessica Folsom
    Staff Post
  • Sturmtiger
    Nice list, but you forgot to add:

"The transaction was not authorized. Please check the provided information again or contact support at http://help.elderscrollsonline.com."

Oh, and the occasional random mouse cursor appearing out of nowhere.
    I've made a thread about this already in the "customer support - English" section.
  • Thralgaf
    Thralgaf
    ✭✭✭
    And let's not forget the bugged instances not allowing completion in:
    Spindle
    Banished Cells
    Elden Hollow
    Wayrest Sewers
    Do you guys even give a *** about paying customers?
  • Vlas
    Vlas
    ✭✭✭

@Mission can you do me a personal favor (out of curiosity), can you enter your address in Yahoo and copy/paste what it has there?

The reason I ask is that companies use address verification services, Yahoo's is free to a point. If it is different even by a character, it might be the reason (although it shouldnt be that simplistic).

Just curious if this will work.
  • Mission
    Mission
    ✭✭✭
    @Vlas have tried that. Doesn't work for me
  • Vlas
    Vlas
    ✭✭✭
    @Vlas have tried that. Doesn't work for me

Ok, thanks. Was worth a shot.
  • Putok
    Putok
    ✭✭✭
    What about Unsafe Haven (Stop the Ritual)?

The patch notes claim it was fixed but it most certainly was not.

It is working the exact same way as it did before the patch: over 5 minute respawn on the quest mobs, and the quest mobs are not performing the ritual when spawned, or anytime within several minutes of spawning.

Every instance for the quest I've been in to has had multiple dozen players crouching under the stairs waiting, many of whom have been waiting for ages. I have yet to speak with anyone who has successfully completed the quest.
  • Mission
    Mission
    ✭✭✭
    Ya, think the only way I will get it solved is if I actually have phone contact with support, which doesn't seem like is ever going to happen
  • Riftare
    Riftare
    Banished Cell is still broken at two separate locations. The first bubbled keeper will not drop out of the bubble after the boss is killed, and the final boss room is empty and no mobs will spawn. Both issues are quest-breaking and make the dungeon impossible to even complete.
  • Vlas
    Vlas
    ✭✭✭
    Vlas wrote: »

Thank you, @Vlas. We are aware of that one as well, and have people looking into it so we can get a fix out.

@ZOS_JessicaFolsom‌

You have no idea how much this helps, a simple acknowledgement was all I needed to feel better about my issue as until it was acknowledged I had no idea if you were working it with everything else or if I was passed up with all the clutter.
  • trentjoshb14_ESO
    the main story quest the liberation of northpoint is broken the npc wont interact with everyone and he keeps repeating the same line of dialog
  • silvestru_liviueb17_ESO
    When Cyrodiil neverending-loading screen will be fixed? yesterday i was forced to create another character just to be able to play, because i couldn't log in to the main one since i got error in Cyrodiil. I observed this loading screen problem especially when the campaign is full or almost full.
    If your "megaserver" can't deal with many people around now that's bad! very bad!
    Oh, and one more thing: when the european server is actually coming to Europe? i understand now is still in the US and some terrile lag spikes still chilling the bones around...and disconnects of course...and crashes (from Cyrodiil only). Lag in PVE is a bit easier but STILL!
    Edited by silvestru_liviueb17_ESO on April 9, 2014 4:09AM
    ~~~ROMANIAN SPIRITS~~~
    ~ALDMERI DOMINION~
  • sairex
    sairex
    What about the client repeatedly crashing? I'm only able to play for about ten minutes at a time before my client crashes. Afterward, I'm forced to close the launcher and wait 15 minutes before trying to login again. If I don't wait, after I select a character and choose "play," my client crashes during the load screen.