Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Deleted Imperial Edition/Early Access Items

ZOS_MichelleA
ZOS_MichelleA
✭✭✭✭✭
Hello, everyone. We are aware of players who have accidentally deleted their Imperial Edition or Early Access items when deleting a character. This happens when those items were redeemed by a character and then that character was deleted.

For those who have not experienced this issue, please do the following in order to avoid it:
  • If you have redeemed your items from the in-game mail system and wish to delete the character who currently has them, do not delete them immediately.
  • Please visit a bank and deposit these items. It will ensure that they are not lost when the character is deleted.
  • If you would like to be extra-careful, you can add the items to your bank, log on a different character, and retrieve them on that character.
If you believe you have accidentally deleted your Imperial Edition/Early Access items, please check your other characters and your in-game mail to ensure that the items are no longer available. You can access your mail by clicking on the envelope icon at the top of the screen from the game menus. If the items are deleted, and you have not previously sent a ticket in to our Customer Support Team about it, please reply in this thread. We will create a ticket for you so that they can further help with this issue.

A couple of things to note:
At this time, not all bonus items are active: Why am I missing some of my pre-order items from the Explorer's Pack and Imperial Edition?

If you can't find your items: How will I receive my Imperial Edition in-game items?

Thank you all for your patience and your understanding!
The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
Facebook | Twitter | Google+ | Tumblr | Pinterest | YouTube | ESO Knowledge Base
Staff Post
  • Yenu
    Yenu
    Soul Shriven
    Uh Michelle,

the treasure maps are bound to character and can't be deposited in the bank.

How do we pass them to the other alliances?

I can't mail them to other characters either as the mailing system won't allow sending to other characters on the same account.
  • Cryptaline
    f the items are deleted, and have not previously sent a ticket in to our Customer Support Team about it, please reply in this thread. We will create a ticket for you so that they can further help with this issue.

I ve this issue :(
    We have contacted our Customer support team to help you solve your issue.
  • Moedig
    Moedig
    @ZOS_MichelleA‌ Perhaps it would be wise to lock this thread:

http://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/discussion/60960/all-mail-items-deleted-along-with-character#latest

And maybe leave a message on it pointing to this announcement, as we have got a response we don't need to speculate so much xD
    Thanks
  • RustyBlades
    RustyBlades
    ✭✭✭
    Hi, I only received the monkey and the mara scroll (for joined xp fun). I can buy the imperial horse, and can do the convert items to the imperial looks. I did not receive anything else. I should have the mud crab, the scuttler, or the treasure maps. I haven't deleted any characters.
  • ZOS_MichelleA
    ZOS_MichelleA
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Moedig wrote: »
    @ZOS_MichelleA‌ Perhaps it would be wise to lock this thread:

http://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/discussion/60960/all-mail-items-deleted-along-with-character

And maybe leave a message on it pointing to this announcement, as we have got a response we don't need to speculate so much xD
    Thanks
    Posting a link now!
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Facebook | Twitter | Google+ | Tumblr | Pinterest | YouTube | ESO Knowledge Base
    Staff Post
  • Devlac
    Devlac
    I have sent you guys a mail regarding this issue, so no need for a new ticket on my behalf.

That said, perhaps a link to this page should be added to the top announcement that is stickied around the site? :smile:
  • Warfield
    Warfield
    I sent an email very early yesterday morning and got a response but apparently I sent it to the wrong people, they responded but I am not sure if that means I have a ticket or not.
  • EonEire
    EonEire
    I did this by accident, remade my character without depositing the items first :(
  • decovca
    decovca
    I want my imperial itens back. I already make a ticket and no response yet. "YOUR TICKET HAS BEEN SUBMITTED!

Thanks for submitting your question. Your reference code is: 140330-049992."
  • althefonzo
    althefonzo
    Soul Shriven
    i called yesterday morning about this issue. im glad you guys are working on this, its more than most companies would do. I lost my Ritual of Mara and Monkey pet. Please submit a ticket for me. thank you.
  • mrbill317
    mrbill317
    Hi, I only received the monkey and the mara scroll (for joined xp fun). I can buy the imperial horse, and can do the convert items to the imperial looks. I did not receive anything else. I should have the mud crab, the scuttler, or the treasure maps. I haven't deleted any characters.

Same here , didn't get all the items from Imperial/Explorer pack.
  • lalaith_ofmirkwoodb16_ESO
    I lost my monkey pet by deleting my first character, thinking he'd pop up on all characters, please could you submit a ticket for me? I miss his fuzzy face! :(
    Don't hate me because I'm beautiful...hate me because I just killed you. Several times. :P
  • PreyAlone
    PreyAlone
    I've already got a ticket in regarding this, but will we be contacted via in-game mail or normal email when this has been fixed?
  • Shardas
    Shardas
    I made my main character in the wrong faction (a redguard on the aldmeri? :\ ).
    So I deleted the impostor, but I forgot to backup those items, please help.

Thanks in advance.
    Edited by Shardas on March 31, 2014 2:35PM
  • Emzz
    Emzz
    I'm not sure what went wrong with my items but I DID NOT receive any mail with my treasure maps, mudcrab vanity pet and scuttler vanity pet. Is there a possibility I deleted the mails without opening them when I deleted my character? I only had one character and removed it because of the issue with being unable to zoom into my character to give it the appearance I wanted. On my second character I did receive the rings of Mara and the imgakin pet. So please submit a ticket for me as I would like the stuff I never received please :)

Just noticed a few messages up people seem to have the same issue with the specific items missing entirely so Heres hoping we get what we didn't receive!
    Edited by Emzz on March 31, 2014 2:36PM
  • montgomery.luke07b16_ESO
    Hello Michelle I have deleted my first character before realizing I would lose everything. Can these be re-instated or are they permanently gone?
    By Hircine's hand i mark thee!
  • althefonzo
    althefonzo
    Soul Shriven
    mrbill317 wrote: »

Did you guys pre-order the physical edition? or online? if you got the physical copy, then you get that stuff with the box set.
  • Batninja
    Batninja
    Soul Shriven

I'm having the same issue as both of you. Only received the monkey and the pledge of mara.
  • lquach
    lquach
    I deleted my char with the items after realizing I was in wrong faction :(

I created a dark elf and wound up in daggerfall... once I noticed this I deleted and remade for ebonheart pact but this was after opening the mail and getting monkey vanity pet and mara ring.

• MornaBaine
    MornaBaine
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have just one question. ARE you going to return the items to those players that accidentally deleted them? A definitive answer will be appreciated.
    PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!

• nismoTK
    nismoTK
    althefonzo wrote: »

Did you guys pre-order the physical edition? or online? if you got the physical copy, then you get that stuff with the box set.

Do you have a link? I would like confirmation of this please :)
  • ZOS_RobinsonE
    ZOS_RobinsonE
    ✭✭✭
    MornaBaine wrote: »
    I have just one question. ARE you going to return the items to those players that accidentally deleted them? A definitive answer will be appreciated.

We will return the items to the players that accidentally deleted them and contacted us by replying to this thread, or by submitting a ticket from the support page.
    The Elder Scrolls Online Social Team - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Staff Post
  • Nighthawke89
    Nighthawke89
    Soul Shriven
    How long is it taking for a response? I submitted a ticket on this yesterday morning and haven't heard back. Nothing, not even a generic "we received your question".
  • Luisen
    Luisen
    ✭✭
    I sent a ticket and an email yesterday and still no response :(
  • ellisai
    ellisai
    I sent in a ticket yesterday and told I would not be helped.

"Unfortunately, Customer Support cannot currently restore deleted Imperial and Explorer's Pack items." This is what I was told in the response e-mail.

I'm feeling very confused about this now... :\
    Edited by ellisai on March 31, 2014 3:56PM
  • Samoset
    Samoset
    Customer support told me in three different emails that they will replace the items. Don't worry, they will take care of us! I would love an update and ETA though.

Don't see why they can't just plop in a vendor or something at the bank to restore account bound items and preorder stuff. Thanks for the help, though, ESO.
    Samoset/Khal Samoset

Khal/Guildmaster, The Rebel Syndicate
  • Emeraldfire
    I have submitted a ticket, and they have replied, however after they asked me for secret answer and question I have heard nothing back. Is anything being done to fix this, and are you guys a all planning on making it bound to account and give per character made? other games have done this just fine, it's a 2005 issue that surely shouldn't be appearing again in 2014. Also why was deleting these items not made clear upon character creation or purchase, I've heard people mention about an email, but I have no said email, and had no prior warning, I thought it was going to spawn when i make new characters, chose the wrong faction, re rolled and lost my stuff and now panic that I've deleted about £30 worth of digital stuff.
    2015. Question Reference # 140330-008534
    Edited by Emeraldfire on March 31, 2014 8:40PM
    The fear of the ChronoWolf is a fear that has been with us throughout all of time, but to Him, it is mere seconds-ChronoWolf. For the Dominion!
  • Samoset
    Samoset
    It's a new game. New games have crappy bugs, especially MMOs. Besides, these guys are famous for having the ability to make amazing games that are bug laden. Im not worried, but they need to make an official response ASAP and need to fix this, ASAP, or their problems will exponentiate on real launch day
    Samoset/Khal Samoset

Khal/Guildmaster, The Rebel Syndicate
  • MorHawk
    MorHawk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ellisai wrote: »
    I sent in a ticket yesterday and told I would not be helped.
    "Unfortunately, Customer Support cannot currently restore deleted Imperial and Explorer's Pack items." This is what I was told in the response e-mail.
    I'm feeling very confused about this now... :\

I had the same, it seems to depend on the agent you get. I'm guessing a ZOS guy is prob gonna message you to get further details on the incorrect response you were given.
    Observant wrote: »
    I can count to potato.
    another topic that cant see past its own farts.
    WWJLHD?
  • Hexslinger
    We will return the items to the players that accidentally deleted them and contacted us by replying to this thread, or by submitting a ticket from the support page.

Add me to the list please. I lost my items.