The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

PS4 Extremely Frustrating Bugs After Today's Patch

• FluffWit
    FluffWit
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    The pts has nothing to do with this, it's just for the major update in 6 weeks.

Pretty obvious we won't be getting this fixed this week guys, hopefully they'll do it next week.
  • Mahabahabtha
    Mahabahabtha
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    FluffWit wrote: »
    The pts has nothing to do with this, it's just for the major update in 6 weeks.

Pretty obvious we won't be getting this fixed this week guys, hopefully they'll do it next week.

Due to thems "Fast responds"....i think they will sit it out till GrayDuskMoor or whatsoever release...
    "In fact, I’ve met more PVEers that are worse at PvE than PvPers."
  • Destai
    Destai
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Elsonso wrote: »
    Destai wrote: »
    Elsonso wrote: »
    Is this going to get hot patched today? This bug is pretty game breaking.

PTS patch notes suggest that they do have a fix for something along the lines, and they were able to get it onto PTS in under a week.

Would you mind linking since ZOS can't be bothered to actually communicate with their playerbase?

Patch notes are linked at the top of the forum in a blue banner.

Ultra helpful, thank you.
  • Odovacar
    Odovacar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    At this stage in the game nothing surprises me... My craft bag feeling locked out is what's frustrating me the most. Unlike PC console fixes can't be done as easily :(
  • Mahabahabtha
    Mahabahabtha
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Odovacar wrote: »
    At this stage in the game nothing surprises me... My craft bag feeling locked out is what's frustrating me the most. Unlike PC console fixes can't be done as easily :(

Don´t say that....we have Stadia .... Makes it even to Console patching... :s
  • Bobby_V_Rockit
    Bobby_V_Rockit
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Edited by Bobby_V_Rockit on April 27, 2021 12:03AM
  • ccfeeling
    ccfeeling
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Im freaking regret i already bought the latest chapter.
  • Seraphayel
    Seraphayel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

That’s basically an automatic response when a bug is reported and not a specific acknowledgement of this specific issue.
    PS5
    EU
    Aldmeri Dominion
    - Khajiit Arcanist -
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User]
    Soul Shriven
    Hello everyone,

Recently we've had to remove a few posts for bashing, content that is against the Forum Rules. For further posts be sure to stay constructive and respectful to avoid thread derailment or action on one's own account.

Thank you for understanding.
    Staff Post
  • Rikkadir
    Rikkadir
    ✭✭✭
    Hello everyone,

Recently we've had to remove a few posts for bashing, content that is against the Forum Rules. For further posts be sure to stay constructive and respectful to avoid thread derailment or action on one's own account.

And news of a fix, please?
    PS4/PS5/EU
  • Sun7dance
    Sun7dance
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e473qimeltrbipmlxczu5456uryrn662b97uoe0ek0l&rid=giphy.gif&ct=g
    PS5|EU
  • Lactauna
    Lactauna
    ✭✭
    No update on a hot fix for this game breaking issue from Zeni. Funny that FF14 has had 2 hot fixes in the same timeframe for issues it was having. TWO.

Not a Sony bottleneck Zeni, it’s an internal problem. Yeah, glad I switched games.
  • Mahabahabtha
    Mahabahabtha
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hallo,

Ich habe noch keine Informationen, wann das Problem behoben sein wird. Wie Hämähäkki auch vorhersagte, muss der Fix sobald er vorliegt auch noch zertifiziert werden. Wenn es Infos gibt, gebe ich sie weiter.

So...at last a sign from the German Com-Manager...

and I am still expecting, this will not going to be fixed until Chapter-Release...
  • ZOS_ConnorG
    Greetings all,

After review we have had to edit or removed several posts for Discussing Disciplinary Actions. The rule for which is listed in the following spoiler:
    Discussing Disciplinary Actions: If you ever have questions or concerns about a disciplinary action or decision we have made on the ESO forums, or wish to appeal a forum warning or infraction you’ve received, we ask that you please contact https://help.elderscrollsonline.com/ to do so (please specify that you are contacting about a forum-related inquiry or appeal). We are happy to discuss and review specific moderation-related actions with you, but we do not allow discussion of any moderation actions or decisions on our forums. If you have questions or concerns about an in-game disciplinary action, please contact https://help.elderscrollsonline.com/ to ask about a suspension or ban, and any other support-related feedback. We cannot assist with in-game violations on the forums.
    We would like to remind everyone that if you have a question about a moderation action that was taken please discuss it privately with a moderator.

You are welcome to review the Community Rules here.
    Staff Post
  • ceiron
    ceiron
    ✭✭✭✭
    Quick to moderate comments yet unable to explain anything about the issues. What a farce.
  • allhailskippy
    allhailskippy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hello everyone,

Saw a post from a community moderator.

I was expecting an update. Guess I'll just keep waiting

and waiting...

and waiting...

and zzzzzzzz.......
    Hireling Wanted! - An Elder Scrolls Tale https://hirelingwanted.com
  • Bobby_V_Rockit
    Bobby_V_Rockit
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hello everyone,

Saw a post from a community moderator.

I was expecting an update. Guess I'll just keep waiting

and waiting...

and waiting...

and zzzzzzzz.......

Two now :s
  • Riptide
    Riptide
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I will say this, it has been a truly informative thread.
    Esse quam videri.
  • Destai
    Destai
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Hallo,

Ich habe noch keine Informationen, wann das Problem behoben sein wird. Wie Hämähäkki auch vorhersagte, muss der Fix sobald er vorliegt auch noch zertifiziert werden. Wenn es Infos gibt, gebe ich sie weiter.

So...at last a sign from the German Com-Manager...

and I am still expecting, this will not going to be fixed until Chapter-Release...

@ZOS_KaiSchober Vielen Dank für Ihren Beitrag zu unserer Community und Problemen. Wir schätzen die Details! Gina sollte von dir lernen!
    Edited by Destai on April 27, 2021 3:07PM
  • wazzz56
    wazzz56
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Not the actual bug, but the lack of any kind of real response or update has pretty much sealed the deal for me that I will not be continuing ESO plus and most likely not buying the new chapter. It sucks that I game I put so much time into is going to die out for me on such an odd and sour note. The past few months on console and ps4 in particular, have been frustrating at best. But hey remove post for bashing, baiting etc but refuse to even give us a simple update...seems legit....DOubt this comment will stay up long because venting my frustrations as a player who has put a bunch of time and money into this game is probably against the TOS somehow....
    GM Tig Ole Critties ps5 NA small scale PvP guild

"After a hard week of farming, or a long night of being nagged by your wife, there is nothing better than going out for a bit of a fish."
  • Yellow_Monolith
    Yellow_Monolith
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The Nerevar will be reborn before we get an update on a fix :(
  • AuraStorm43
    AuraStorm43
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Its frustrating the only communication for a week is deleting posts
  • geonsocal
    geonsocal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    if someone has the time or inclination - could you please do a quick list of current bugs, I'm aware of the merchant bug, not sure what else is going wrong right now...
    PVP Campaigns Section: Playstation NA and EU (Gray Host) - This Must be the Place
  • DragonRacer
    DragonRacer
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    @geonsocal - here’s a recap from Page 2 of the thread, but slightly updated:
    Well, since the other thread I posted this in apparently got nuked, here is an attempt at a comprehensive list in one place of today's issues:

If you are on console, after today's patch the current reports are:

1. Guild roster/friend list is still not properly updating with when someone was last offline.
    2. You now cannot scroll through your craft bag to retrieve anything (such as, for instance, to sell it).
    3. You now cannot sell to a merchant and know what is still currently in/not in your inventory without backing out of merchant because selling an item does not visually remove it from your inventory.
    4. You cannot scroll through your inventory to list things for sale in your guild trader. You have to actually type something in search so I hope you remember exactly what you own that you want to sell!

Honestly, this is bad enough that they should shut the servers down and roll the patch back. They won't, but they should.

I also still haven't seen a word about COD glitch ever getting fixed or if that is still Russian roulette on getting your money from a buyer.

PS5 NA. GM of The PTK's - a free trading guild (CP 500+). Also a werewolf, bites are free when they're available. PSN = DragonRacer13
  • SGT_Wolfe101st
    SGT_Wolfe101st
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @ZOS_GinaBruno @ZOS_Adrikoth Day 3 without any feedback, update, acknowledgement, communication, ETA on a patch to address the issue. Hello? Anything?

@ZOS_GinaBruno Day 4, this is ridiculous. Say something, say we have no idea, say we don’t care, say it’s a new feature “Mystery Sales 1.0, what did you sell, you don’t know”, my goodness tell us something.

@ZOS_GinaBruno Hello? Anything? I’ll send a message every day until we get a response.

@ZOS_GinaBruno Hello Gina and happy Monday. What are we looking at here, like Day 6-7 without any update, communication, ETA, solution, or even a conversation? See you tomorrow I guess...

@ZOS_GinaBruno So it’s Tuesday. I see the mods are available to reprimand but we still don’t have any kind of communication on the nature of the issue, acknowledgment that it exists, feedback to solutions, or an ETA of when any of that might happen. This thread may die but I will send a note everyday until it is resolved. We deserve better. If this were a service YOU paid for, say cable or internet would you be ok with the provider not even acknowledging the issue. To go 6-7-8 days without any update or resolution? I don’t think you’d be okay with that and we shouldn’t be expected to either. See you tomorrow I guess.
    Edited by SGT_Wolfe101st on April 27, 2021 7:13PM
    PS4 -NA AD

Wood Elf - StamNB - DPS
    Nord - MagDK - Tank
    High Elf - MagSorc - DPS
    Dark Elf - Mag Warden- Healer
  • Mefromnorway
    Mefromnorway
    ✭✭✭
    This game looks like they do all they can to let people quit. Over one week without a craftbag fix, and that is only reason i pay for eso pluss. Its a scam. And this Gina only come and delete messeges, but no info.
    Have fun and dont be rude. Im Norwegian so im sorry for my spelling, but hope u understand.

Grand Master Crafter.
    5 chars full 9 traiter.
    3 chars Flawless
    2 chars Stormproof.

Total 13 chars, evryone got full gold armor both roles.

PS5 Europe.
  • Mefromnorway
    Mefromnorway
    ✭✭✭

Time for delete this s"..... xdcd of a game and support must be worst i ever seen, we pay for this craftbag and they only ignore us. Other online games shut down game same day and fix it if it is serious bug, and this is a serious bug.
    Have fun and dont be rude. Im Norwegian so im sorry for my spelling, but hope u understand.

Grand Master Crafter.
    5 chars full 9 traiter.
    3 chars Flawless
    2 chars Stormproof.

Total 13 chars, evryone got full gold armor both roles.

PS5 Europe.
  • Yellow_Monolith
    Yellow_Monolith
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Stuff like not fixing this is why the game keeps bleeding players. Zos can say 16 million player but in reality 99% of them have quit because of bugs, nerfs, not listening to player feedback, making P2W classes etc. Don't believe me? Go look in campaigns at the population, all campaigns are dead on PS4 EU except Grey. Try que for random dungeon as a dd, there's no tanks playing anymore. Basic communication with your player base and fixing problems go a long way, carpet nerfs and not addressing real problems just kills the games population.
  • OutLaw_Nynx
    OutLaw_Nynx
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Come on zos :/
  • AuraStorm43
    AuraStorm43
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Time for delete this s"..... xdcd of a game and support must be worst i ever seen, we pay for this craftbag and they only ignore us. Other online games shut down game same day and fix it if it is serious bug, and this is a serious bug.

I just want basic communication, if any other game had a bug like this for a week fans would be ripping devs apart