The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

PS4 Extremely Frustrating Bugs After Today's Patch

• DragonRacer
    DragonRacer
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Considering it's now the weekend, we're not gonna hear anything until Monday... if we even do that soon.
    PS5 NA. GM of The PTK's - a free trading guild (CP 500+). Also a werewolf, bites are free when they're available. PSN = DragonRacer13
  • SGT_Wolfe101st
    SGT_Wolfe101st
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @ZOS_GinaBruno @ZOS_Adrikoth Day 3 without any feedback, update, acknowledgement, communication, ETA on a patch to address the issue. Hello? Anything?

@ZOS_GinaBruno Day 4, this is ridiculous. Say something, say we have no idea, say we don’t care, say it’s a new feature “Mystery Sales 1.0, what did you sell, you don’t know”, my goodness tell us something.

@ZOS_GinaBruno Hello? Anything? I’ll send a message every day until we get a response.
    PS4 -NA AD

Wood Elf - StamNB - DPS
    Nord - MagDK - Tank
    High Elf - MagSorc - DPS
    Dark Elf - Mag Warden- Healer
  • Mefromnorway
    Mefromnorway
    ✭✭✭
    why we never hear anything about a fix for craftbag ? Only reason i pay ESO pluss is for craft bag and now its soon gone 1week and not a word about when it will be fixed. Why we still pay ESO pluss i dont understand, im sure most people will stop ESO pluss if no craft bag. So can support wake up and give us some info. As i see know why should wr pay ESO pluss ? Its useless. Dont think eso understand why so many pay eso pluss. Its like a scam we pay for something not working.
    Edited by Mefromnorway on April 25, 2021 11:02AM
    Have fun and dont be rude. Im Norwegian so im sorry for my spelling, but hope u understand.

Grand Master Crafter.
    5 chars full 9 traiter.
    3 chars Flawless
    2 chars Stormproof.

Total 13 chars, evryone got full gold armor both roles.

PS5 Europe.
  • Rikkadir
    Rikkadir
    ✭✭✭
    My ESO Plus monthly subscription is due to expire on 27th April, 2021, and so far I've lost a day for the server being down, and 5+ days for craft bag not working as it should.

[snip]

[Edited to remove Bashing]
    Edited by ZOS_ConnorG on April 27, 2021 12:48PM
    PS4/PS5/EU
  • phileunderx2
    phileunderx2
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Please fix the bug. Yes there is a work around but it is not very good.
    Trying to list things in the guild store is awful.
  • Riptide
    Riptide
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I can remember a time when three weeks in a row of patch day problems would have been substantively addressed, and when you didn’t need to be obsequious on here. Like during all that time I spent doing bug reports and helping during the alpha and beta, for nothing but the joy if it and love of the game.

[Edit to remove misinformation/conspiracy theories]
    Edited by [Deleted User] on April 25, 2021 8:37PM
    Esse quam videri.
  • Riptide
    Riptide
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Oh for heaven’s sakes.
    Esse quam videri.
  • Destai
    Destai
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    @ZOS_GinaBruno @ZOS_Adrikoth Day 3 without any feedback, update, acknowledgement, communication, ETA on a patch to address the issue. Hello? Anything?

This is the kind of thing we're all sick of seeing.

@ZOS_GinaBruno @ZOS_Adrikoth @ZOS_JessicaFolsom @ZOS_MattFiror @ZOS_RichLambert

Can you surf the forums a little more and provide some feedback? Is that too much to ask? Our understanding of your role as community managers is to engage us when things are broken - which seems to be rather frequent - and we're asking for an update 5 days later on core gameplay functionality broken once again by a patch.
    Edited by Destai on April 26, 2021 2:46AM
  • ccfeeling
    ccfeeling
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    How can it happen in LIVE , you must kidding me !

It's alright , I don't play much :D
  • Knipskastenmann
    Knipskastenmann
    ✭✭✭
    @ZOS_GinaBruno @ZOS_JessicaFolsom any news on that? Any ETA? Weeks? Months? Years? Decades? Any word on that?

The bug(s) on itself is/are annoying, but even more annoying is the lack of communication. This is disrespectful.
  • The_Dude
    The_Dude
    ✭✭✭
    Is there anybody out there?
  • wazzz56
    wazzz56
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    maybe we get a fix if we buy the Wild hunt crates.....
    GM Tig Ole Critties ps5 NA small scale PvP guild

"After a hard week of farming, or a long night of being nagged by your wife, there is nothing better than going out for a bit of a fish."
  • Knipskastenmann
    Knipskastenmann
    ✭✭✭
    wazzz56 wrote: »
    maybe we get a fix if we buy the Wild hunt crates.....

As a rare apex drop? ;)
  • SGT_Wolfe101st
    SGT_Wolfe101st
    ✭✭✭✭✭

@ZOS_GinaBruno Day 4, this is ridiculous. Say something, say we have no idea, say we don’t care, say it’s a new feature “Mystery Sales 1.0, what did you sell, you don’t know”, my goodness tell us something.

@ZOS_GinaBruno Hello? Anything? I’ll send a message every day until we get a response.

@ZOS_GinaBruno Hello Gina and happy Monday. What are we looking at here, like Day 6-7 without any update, communication, ETA, solution, or even a conversation? See you tomorrow I guess...
    PS4 -NA AD

Wood Elf - StamNB - DPS
    Nord - MagDK - Tank
    High Elf - MagSorc - DPS
    Dark Elf - Mag Warden- Healer
  • wazzz56
    wazzz56
    ✭✭✭✭✭

@ZOS_GinaBruno Hello Gina and happy Monday. What are we looking at here, like Day 6-7 without any update, communication, ETA, solution, or even a conversation? See you tomorrow I guess...

It ias actually semi baffling (only semi) that we have not really gotten any update/info on this...
    GM Tig Ole Critties ps5 NA small scale PvP guild

"After a hard week of farming, or a long night of being nagged by your wife, there is nothing better than going out for a bit of a fish."
  • Hawco10
    Hawco10
    ✭✭✭✭
    This is not good. Paying for something that doesn’t work then being Ignored.
    Can’t believe we haven’t had a peep out of any community managers.
    The silence is deafening while the tumbleweed drifts by.
  • DragonRacer
    DragonRacer
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    On the upside, I've gotten more playing time on other games lately because logging into this one honestly depresses me with the amount of work-arounds I am having to do simply to sell things in my guild's store.

If I'm feeling this way AS A TRADING GUILD GM, I can only imagine how my guild members are feeling. Or, rather, I don't have to imagine because I see it in guild chat for the 15 minutes I log in daily anymore.

Never thought I'd see the day where the game became so buggy that my desire to play it for the majority of my free time went away. But something seriously has to give here, guys. I mean, we're past a month in of me keeping a manual freaking spreadsheet of my active members for roster purge purposes because that can't get fixed in the past three patches and instead we just get more and more misery dumped on us with each one.

I still don't even know if I can attempt to send COD mail safely. That got a brief acknowledgement when I reported it LAST MONTH, then conveniently just fell off the radar, from what I can tell.
    PS5 NA. GM of The PTK's - a free trading guild (CP 500+). Also a werewolf, bites are free when they're available. PSN = DragonRacer13
  • MYWARCHILD887
    MYWARCHILD887
    ✭✭✭
    I lost a couple of officers this week who have been playing since the beginning. They donated all their stuff and left the game. I can't tell you how awful that felt after seeing these people every day for years. This situation is only going to get worse the longer it is ignored. Yes, I said ignored because unless someone comes on here and gives an update I am choosing to believe it's being ignored.

Also wanted to mention that I am no longer interested in pre-ordering Blackwood and I am a hair trigger from banning all Crown Store discussions in guild chat.
    PS4 NA - GM Psijic Supreme Order
  • Yellow_Monolith
    Yellow_Monolith
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I can't believe this thread has 10.7k views and it effects everyone on PS4 but there hasn't been one community manager acknowledgement yet. What's the point of forums if the community managers don't even acknowledge us? Rich Lambert said on these very forums in a community letter addressed to the PS4 community that we'd have better communication after last time where nobody on PS4 could even log into the game and Zos were expecting the game to be down for a week to rebuild, test and submit a patch. So where's this better communication we were promised?
  • Seraphayel
    Seraphayel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I can't believe this thread has 10.7k views and it effects everyone on PS4 but there hasn't been one community manager acknowledgement yet. What's the point of forums if the community managers don't even acknowledge us? Rich Lambert said on these very forums in a community letter addressed to the PS4 community that we'd have better communication after last time where nobody on PS4 could even log into the game and Zos were expecting the game to be down for a week to rebuild, test and submit a patch. So where's this better communication we were promised?

It's everyone on Xbox too, so double the amount of people negatively affected by this. The official non-communication about this massive problem is a shame.
    Edited by Seraphayel on April 26, 2021 4:15PM
    PS5
    EU
    Aldmeri Dominion
    - Khajiit Arcanist -
  • Maligerent
    Maligerent
    Soul Shriven
    For merchants, I've found that you can sell items as they show in your inventory despite the inventory not updating until you tab over. So, say you want to sell 5 items to a random NPC merchant. Just sell how you would normally, using the gold updating to indicate when that item isn't there anymore. scroll down to the next item you want to sell, then the next, etc. I know it's not a fix but it's better than re-tabbing to update your screen after every sale. It will still only sell the items you have indicated and won't sell anything you want to keep by accident.
  • DragonRacer
    DragonRacer
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Oh, but be sure to log in to their next Twitch stream and get your free crate of garbage while nothing of substance regarding actual game-degrading issues gets discussed. Can't wait to see previews of more content that will likely not work and/or actually break totally non-related things and more gargantuan houses they want me to spend IRL money to buy. Fully furnished, of course, for extra Crowns because we live in fear of actually attempting to place furniture ourselves as it might disappear into the void forever.

:neutral:
  • Tan9oSuccka
    Tan9oSuccka
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Is this going to get hot patched today? This bug is pretty game breaking.
    Of course I like steak. I'm a Nord, aren't I?
    -Berj Stoneheart
  • Elsonso
    Elsonso
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

PTS patch notes suggest that they do have a fix for something along the lines, and they were able to get it onto PTS in under a week.

PC NA/EU: @Elsonso
    XBox EU/NA: @ElsonsoJannus
    X/Twitter: ElsonsoJannus
  • Riptide
    Riptide
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I’m just going to leave Phil Spencer’s twitter here - @XboxP3

No conjecturing, conspiracies, bashing or trolling.

He is simply the exec vp at Microsoft who seemingly oversaw the recent purchase of Bethesda. Mayhap when he is done skiing he might take an interest in concerns enough to send an email top down.
    Esse quam videri.
  • Arcon2825
    Arcon2825
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Any updates on this issue, @ZOS_GinaBruno @ZOS_JessicaFolsom @ZOS_KaiSchober?
    It's just ridiculous, this is day 5 we're facing this gamebreaking bug on console and still no response. That's abysmal communication.
    Xbox EU
    CP 1400+:
    Laeleith - Magicka Sorcerer DD, Vampire
    Maryssía - Stamina Dragonknight Tank
    Thaleidria - Magicka Templar Healer
    Zemene - Magicka Necromant DD
    Poohie - Magicka Warden DD
    Elyveya - Stamina Nightblade DD
  • Destai
    Destai
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Elsonso wrote: »

PTS patch notes suggest that they do have a fix for something along the lines, and they were able to get it onto PTS in under a week.

Would you mind linking since ZOS can't be bothered to actually communicate with their playerbase?
  • Celephantsylvius_Bornasfinmo
    Celephantsylvius_Bornasfinmo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I've been reading about your PS4 issues for over a year now.
    Good luck all.
  • RedGirl41
    RedGirl41
    ✭✭✭✭
    Youyouz06 wrote: »
    I've been reading about your PS4 issues for over a year now.
    Good luck all.

Almost everything runs terribly on ps4... I wish they would do account transfers already so I could leave without starting over. Been on ps4 since launch... good game but console runs like trash. takes 3 months to "fix" anything....

@ZOS_GinaBruno console is pathetic. can we can an update on this fix?
  • Elsonso
    Elsonso
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Destai wrote: »
    Elsonso wrote: »

Would you mind linking since ZOS can't be bothered to actually communicate with their playerbase?

Patch notes are linked at the top of the forum in a blue banner.
    PC NA/EU: @Elsonso
    XBox EU/NA: @ElsonsoJannus
    X/Twitter: ElsonsoJannus