Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 23:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 23

PS4 Extremely Frustrating Bugs After Today's Patch

• LalMirchi
    LalMirchi
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Stuff like not fixing this is why the game keeps bleeding players. Zos can say 16 million player but in reality 99% of them have quit because of bugs, nerfs, not listening to player feedback, making P2W classes etc. Don't believe me? Go look in campaigns at the population, all campaigns are dead on PS4 EU except Grey. Try que for random dungeon as a dd, there's no tanks playing anymore. Basic communication with your player base and fixing problems go a long way, carpet nerfs and not addressing real problems just kills the games population.

Some evidence of the actual bleeding of players would be very welcome.
  • Mefromnorway
    Mefromnorway
    ✭✭✭
    LalMirchi wrote: »
    Stuff like not fixing this is why the game keeps bleeding players. Zos can say 16 million player but in reality 99% of them have quit because of bugs, nerfs, not listening to player feedback, making P2W classes etc. Don't believe me? Go look in campaigns at the population, all campaigns are dead on PS4 EU except Grey. Try que for random dungeon as a dd, there's no tanks playing anymore. Basic communication with your player base and fixing problems go a long way, carpet nerfs and not addressing real problems just kills the games population.

Some evidence of the actual bleeding of players would be very welcome.

Only look in friendslist and guild. In my psn list i had over 40 person played ESO now only 3 play. In guild i been in since 2015 when we start it im sure over 100 person we played with have quit this game course of bugs, error lag, and of course some find game borde too. And 1 important reason u spend a lot of money in chars buy new race etc.... and they nerf and change evrything. Its so many reason why players quit but support do not actualy help. Look at this week craftbag bug, many people play this game for trading and crafting pay for pluss and no info about when it will be fixed .... why ? They have no idea how to fix it ? No money to pay people to fix it ? Or they only dont care ? Many people have more then 1 account, and play example Pc and ps4. I had 3 account now i deleted 2 of them soon last 1 too if this game go on like it did last monts. And new dlc with companion dont make wanna play more, i find it stupid. Sorcery with 2 pet, 1 useless pet abd now 1 companion too. Lol OMG"......
    Edited by Mefromnorway on April 27, 2021 10:38PM
    Have fun and dont be rude. Im Norwegian so im sorry for my spelling, but hope u understand.

Grand Master Crafter.
    5 chars full 9 traiter.
    3 chars Flawless
    2 chars Stormproof.

Total 13 chars, evryone got full gold armor both roles.

PS5 Europe.
  • SGT_Wolfe101st
    SGT_Wolfe101st
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @ZOS_GinaBruno @ZOS_Adrikoth Day 3 without any feedback, update, acknowledgement, communication, ETA on a patch to address the issue. Hello? Anything?

@ZOS_GinaBruno Day 4, this is ridiculous. Say something, say we have no idea, say we don’t care, say it’s a new feature “Mystery Sales 1.0, what did you sell, you don’t know”, my goodness tell us something.

@ZOS_GinaBruno Hello? Anything? I’ll send a message every day until we get a response.

@ZOS_GinaBruno Hello Gina and happy Monday. What are we looking at here, like Day 6-7 without any update, communication, ETA, solution, or even a conversation? See you tomorrow I guess...

@ZOS_GinaBruno So it’s Tuesday. I see the mods are available to reprimand but we still don’t have any kind of communication on the nature of the issue, acknowledgment that it exists, feedback to solutions, or an ETA of when any of that might happen. This thread may die but I will send a note everyday until it is resolved. We deserve better. If this were a service YOU paid for, say cable or internet would you be ok with the provider not even acknowledging the issue. To go 6-7-8 days without any update or resolution? I don’t think you’d be okay with that and we shouldn’t be expected to either. See you tomorrow I guess.

@ZOS_GinaBruno Happy Wednesday and Day 7. Anything? Communication? ETA, Acknowledgment, Solution? This is embarrassing now, like it’s ok to say “PTS cycle is underway, nothing will be done until U30”, it’s a horrible answer but at least it’s an acknowledgement. Shameful ZoS, shameful.
    PS4 -NA AD

Wood Elf - StamNB - DPS
    Nord - MagDK - Tank
    High Elf - MagSorc - DPS
    Dark Elf - Mag Warden- Healer
  • Mefromnorway
    Mefromnorway
    ✭✭✭
    I will now cancel my last account in Tf... ESO never play this game now anymore after special last update, craftbag is main reason why i paid for this game and dont see point support someone only ignore you and i understand why its not been fixed, no money or not smart enough to understand what is wrong. Is it fallout 76 team have mainteance or fix at this game, ?
    Edited by Mefromnorway on April 28, 2021 12:06PM
    Have fun and dont be rude. Im Norwegian so im sorry for my spelling, but hope u understand.

Grand Master Crafter.
    5 chars full 9 traiter.
    3 chars Flawless
    2 chars Stormproof.

PS5 Europe.
  • redlink1979
    redlink1979
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    (...) I was expecting an update. Guess I'll just keep waiting (...)

423c375c2e12c1a708ecc1694e472ff1.gif
    "Sweet Mother, sweet Mother, send your child unto me, for the sins of the unworthy must be baptized in blood and fear"
    • Sons of the Night Mother [PS5][EU] 2165 CP
    • Daggerfall's Mightiest [PS5][NA] 1910 CP
    • SweetTrolls [PC][EU] 1950 CP
    • Bacon Rats [PC][NA] 1850 CP
  • Destai
    Destai
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    @ZOS_GinaBruno @ZOS_Adrikoth Can we please get an update?
  • Lichtritter
    Lichtritter
    ✭✭
    @ZOS_GinaBruno I am one of the long term players and decided to come here in order to highlight this issue, because it is no longer acceptable and it is no personal attack on ZENIMAX or you. I am here because we are prevented from playing this game and lose a lot of time we actually pay for. On the one hand i use this forum to exchange stuff with this great community, but on the other hand i need it to reach you and the team. We are now at a state, where trading/selling/playing is limited due to bugs. Today i tried to finish WGT on vet mode and the adds of the last boss were bugged so that i could not get the monster set, which is a huge problem and occured after the last maintenance if i am correct, i already reported this through a ticket. However, i am here to actually demand that the issue preventing us from trading/selling items is going to be fixed before 8th June, because it is just inacceptable. Please give us an Update on this and do not make it last for so long. Thank you for your attention!
    Edited by Lichtritter on April 28, 2021 2:13PM
    Plattform PS5 - EU Server - PVP und PVE Spieler - PSN ID: Lichtritter-
    YouTube Kanal: Lichtritter-
  • Seraphayel
    Seraphayel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    7 days without an official word on this specific bug, that they're working on it and a fix is about to come, amirite?
    Edited by Seraphayel on April 28, 2021 2:17PM
    PS5
    EU
    Aldmeri Dominion
    - Khajiit Arcanist -
  • Destai
    Destai
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Seraphayel wrote: »
    7 days without an official word on this specific bug, that they're working on it and a fix is about to come, amirite?

Who knows.

@ZOS_KaiSchober Ich verstehe dass, du gebst ein neuigkeit im Deutsch. Wir brauchen ein neuigkeit im Englisch. Noch eine frage, warum kann Gina oder andere CMs sprechen mit uns nicht? Kannst du sprechen mit Gina? Es tut auch mir leid fur mein furchtbar grammatick, Deutsch ist nicht mein Muttersprache.

@ZOS_JessicaFolsom Respectfully, what is happening with your team and why can't we get an update?

@ZOS_MattFiror Can you step in here please?
    Edited by Destai on April 28, 2021 4:02PM
  • Rikkadir
    Rikkadir
    ✭✭✭
    "Locked & Loaded", 60GB Fallout 76 update, Season 4 started 27th April, 2021.

Maybe time to continue a new game until ESO is fixed.

C'mon, ZOS, please. <3
    Edited by Rikkadir on April 28, 2021 5:30PM
    PS4/PS5/EU
  • Elsonso
    Elsonso
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Destai wrote: »
    Seraphayel wrote: »

Who knows.

ZOS_KaiSchober Ich verstehe dass, du gebst ein neuigkeit im Deutsch. Wir brauchen ein neuigkeit im Englisch. Noch eine frage, warum kann Gina oder andere CMs sprechen mit uns nicht? Kannst du sprechen mit Gina? Es tut auch mir leid fur mein furchtbar grammatick, Deutsch ist nicht mein Muttersprache.

@ZOS_JessicaFolsom Respectfully, what is happening with your team and why can't we get an update?

ZOS_MattFiror Can you step in here please?

I just noticed that we have not heard anything from Jessica in a good while.
    ESO Plus: No
    PC NA/EU: @Elsonso
    XBox EU/NA: @ElsonsoJannus
    X/Twitter: ElsonsoJannus
  • AuraStorm43
    AuraStorm43
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    There was a response April 26th on the PS4 technical support page about the craft bag issue, only response was “being fixed in a future update”
  • Destai
    Destai
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    There was a response April 26th on the PS4 technical support page about the craft bag issue, only response was “being fixed in a future update”

Thank you @AuraStorm43 for noticing that.

For everyone, here's the update that @AuraStorm43 mentioned:
    https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/571379/fix-one-bank-inventory-issue-create-three-more#latest

@ZOS_BillE Thanks for the update there. I appreciate your diligence in addressing support issues. This was one of the major threads expressing concern over this issue, it needed the update too. Unfortunately, that doesn't indicate ZOS's acknowledgement of the merchant issues. Can you confirm that's been received by the dev team as an issue?

@ZOS_JessicaFolsom
    This what I'm talking about when I said there's no follow up. No one from ZOS communicated where this was on either of the two visible threads. @ZOS_GinaBruno was tagged for a week and couldn't give us a response. @ZOS_Adrikoth were tagged on both threads and provided an acknowledgement with no further update. Do you think people like coming here, begging for a response from your team, only to find out the response has been posted elsewhere? Why was no announcement made in the general forums despite several active threads requesting input?
    Edited by Destai on April 28, 2021 6:18PM
  • SGT_Wolfe101st
    SGT_Wolfe101st
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    We are aware of an issue where the Craft Bag menu does not allow you to scroll through to see all items available. This will be fixed in a future update, in the meantime you may use the Search option to review what items are in the Craft Bag. If you would like to be notified when an update is available, please log into the website and click "Notify Me" at the bottom of this page. We also recommend keeping an eye on our Dev Tracker or Patch Notes for any updates.

@ZOS_GinaBruno @ZOS_BillE
    Why is this information posted on the ESO help page on the ESO web site but you refuse to acknowledge it here. You even referenced this information from the PS4 Technical Support Page but not here. This post was made shortly after the patch went live. A future patch? What does that mean? And it’s not just the craft bag that is affected. It is every interface to include merchants, bankers, etc. Why isn’t this a priority? What is more important than this? [snip]

[Edit for Bashing.]
    Edited by ZOS_GregoryV on April 28, 2021 6:39PM
    PS4 -NA AD

Wood Elf - StamNB - DPS
    Nord - MagDK - Tank
    High Elf - MagSorc - DPS
    Dark Elf - Mag Warden- Healer
  • Riptide
    Riptide
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Being fixed in a future update is completely meaningless. It can’t not be fixed, it is the central perk of being a subscriber.

It cannot be fixed in the past, ergo it must come in a future update.

That update could be a hotfix in 30 minutes or in 30 days.

Nor are statements that they are aware of the issue at all informational.

So I’m not fussed they didn’t post a link to those other blurbs and create a recursive loop of nothing :)
    Esse quam videri.
  • DragonRacer
    DragonRacer
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    For those having trouble following the written instructions, I broke down and made a video that walks folks through these work-arounds visually. Please absolutely feel free to share with anyone who needs help and on any of your other guilds' Discords/social media platforms. If any other guild GMs/officers want to add it to their MOTD to spread the word to non-social media-using folks, the share link to this video is (just erase the space before "you"... I put that in so the visual of the link wouldn't disappear here) - https:// youtu.be/pH4Uwbvilpg

https://youtu.be/pH4UwbviIpg
    PS5 NA. GM of The PTK's - a free trading guild (CP 500+). Also a werewolf, bites are free when they're available. PSN = DragonRacer13
  • MacCait
    MacCait
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ESO+ ran out today... will take a break until things are fixed
  • CynderzLite
    CynderzLite
    ✭✭✭
    @ZOS_GinaBruno @ZOS_Adrikoth Day 3 without any feedback, update, acknowledgement, communication, ETA on a patch to address the issue. Hello? Anything?

@ZOS_GinaBruno Day 4, this is ridiculous. Say something, say we have no idea, say we don’t care, say it’s a new feature “Mystery Sales 1.0, what did you sell, you don’t know”, my goodness tell us something.

@ZOS_GinaBruno Hello? Anything? I’ll send a message every day until we get a response.

@ZOS_GinaBruno Hello Gina and happy Monday. What are we looking at here, like Day 6-7 without any update, communication, ETA, solution, or even a conversation? See you tomorrow I guess...

@ZOS_GinaBruno So it’s Tuesday. I see the mods are available to reprimand but we still don’t have any kind of communication on the nature of the issue, acknowledgment that it exists, feedback to solutions, or an ETA of when any of that might happen. This thread may die but I will send a note everyday until it is resolved. We deserve better. If this were a service YOU paid for, say cable or internet would you be ok with the provider not even acknowledging the issue. To go 6-7-8 days without any update or resolution? I don’t think you’d be okay with that and we shouldn’t be expected to either. See you tomorrow I guess.

Agreed! I have been trying to cancel my automatic renewal on ESO plus but now that part isn’t working on PSN for me! The frustration is outweighing the fun! No communication is unacceptable but yet still here we are!!
    PSN ID CynderzLite GM of The Purple Gang NA PS4
  • Yellow_Monolith
    Yellow_Monolith
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @DragonRacer Thank you for your contribution to the community. I gave your video a like.

• Seraphayel
    Seraphayel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I mean the search function DOES NOT WORK either for the bank on Xbox. I cannot search for stuff and have to go over 500 items until I find the one I need.

I don’t know what’s so hard for the community managers to step out and tell us they’re aware and just need more time to find the source of the issue. It’s been a week, we know that you ZOS have no clue what causes the bug, but it still would be nice to inform your customers and not leave them in the dark.
    Edited by Seraphayel on April 28, 2021 8:19PM
    PS5
    EU
    Aldmeri Dominion
    - Khajiit Arcanist -
  • Hawco10
    Hawco10
    ✭✭✭✭
    Well, the thread shows one thing. Uber quick to moderate but crickets on the issue at hand. So they do read, just don’t respond
  • Mahabahabtha
    Mahabahabtha
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    And this Thread
    https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/572054/glenumbra-is-not-working
    shows, how Quick @ZOS_GinaBruno can be, when it comes to PC Problems...
    Edited by Mahabahabtha on April 28, 2021 8:18PM
    "In fact, I’ve met more PVEers that are worse at PvE than PvPers."
  • Yellow_Monolith
    Yellow_Monolith
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    PS4 and Xbox players being treated like second class citizens. This thread has almost 15k views
  • EmEm_Oh
    EmEm_Oh
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wolfpaw wrote: »
    Call/File a complaint with Sony, you pay PS Plus to play ESO.

Sony Support 1-800-345-7669

https://www.playstation.com/en-us/support/contact-us/

https://www.wikihow.com/Contact-PlayStation

I think their TOS says their 3rd party handlers, the gaming companies who use Sony as the platform, are the ones to contact...not Sony.

Basically, it's like using Windows 10 and running a game on it, then complaining to MS the game doesn't work. They'd refer you back to the game publisher.
    Edited by EmEm_Oh on April 28, 2021 9:45PM
  • ApostateHobo
    ApostateHobo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wow they were that quick to address issues on PC, but we're still here with no response or acknowledgement. What in the actual hell is wrong with you zos? Console makes up a pretty decent chunk of your player base yet you act like we don't exist.
  • DragonRacer
    DragonRacer
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Wow they were that quick to address issues on PC, but we're still here with no response or acknowledgement. What in the actual hell is wrong with you zos? Console makes up a pretty decent chunk of your player base yet you act like we don't exist.

Feels bad, man. :(

PS5 NA. GM of The PTK's - a free trading guild (CP 500+). Also a werewolf, bites are free when they're available. PSN = DragonRacer13
  • TequilaFire
    TequilaFire
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    They might want to remember Xbox is Microsoft as is ZOS.
  • AuraStorm43
    AuraStorm43
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    They’re still developing the game for PS4, MS’s acquisition has nothing to do with this. And, its also a problem on Xbox
  • Mefromnorway
    Mefromnorway
    ✭✭✭
    ESO must have world worst support even Rockstar is better. Never in my gamer life i seen a company have so bad service and give a [snip] in customer. If ESO had been a shop out in the real world they would been bankrupt long time ago, they say 16 million play this game and why they not fix something is a big reason for someone have ESO pluss. I think 16 million is not that anymore and there is no money to fix this bugs and rhey have no [snip] clue what is wrong. I never more will subscribe to ESO been member since start in 2014 and for all money i spent in this game i could buy a nice new car, when you think back all years this game many time been more frustration then fun and now its finally enough. [snip]

[Edited to remove Profanity]
    Edited by ZOS_ConnorG on May 25, 2021 10:04AM

Grand Master Crafter.
    5 chars full 9 traiter.
    3 chars Flawless
    2 chars Stormproof.

PS5 Europe.
  • TequilaFire
    TequilaFire
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    They’re still developing the game for PS4, MS’s acquisition has nothing to do with this. And, its also a problem on Xbox

Not at all what I said or meant, don't know how you turned it into that.
    I meant that having the problem on Xbox as well should up their priorities.