The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

PS4 Extremely Frustrating Bugs After Today's Patch

• Rudrani
    Rudrani
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This needs a hot fix yesterday, please
  • Grimm_Cortex
    Grimm_Cortex
    ✭✭✭
    After more than 8 hours, no update to fix this issue ?

No ? Seriously ?
  • Bobby_V_Rockit
    Bobby_V_Rockit
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I’m consistently getting a bug when selling at vendors. Whenever I try to sell something, the item is not removed until I exit the screen, tad obnoxious
  • Indigogo
    Indigogo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Oh, my inventory is straight bugged now, so when I go in, all I can see are the top two weapon lines (and not even showing the weapons in them).

This is such a mess.
  • Rudrani
    Rudrani
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    you don't have to exit screen, you can swap from buy to sell.
    its still obnoxious af
  • Kidgangster101
    Kidgangster101
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I bet if this was a problem with the crown store there would have been an emergency maintenance 😂😂😂😂😂😂

Just saying those that have craft bag they got your money already. You sub even though you know the game is riddled with bugs everywhere. By keeping your sub you encourage them to just continue to business as usual.
  • ccfeeling
    ccfeeling
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Didn't they gave up PS4 already ?

Personal Bank / Guild Bank / Chest huge delay issues ignored .

What can you expect anymore ?
  • Mefromnorway
    Mefromnorway
    ✭✭✭
    Feel i pay for play a beta game. Paid so much real money in this game and like this bug it looks like devs dont care, crown shop bug will be fixed in 1 second, But i guess when people had enough they find a new game.
    Edited by Mefromnorway on April 22, 2021 9:19AM
    Have fun and dont be rude. Im Norwegian so im sorry for my spelling, but hope u understand.

Grand Master Crafter.
    5 chars full 9 traiter.
    3 chars Flawless
    2 chars Stormproof.

Total 13 chars, evryone got full gold armor both roles.

PS5 Europe.
  • Destai
    Destai
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Logged in last night and now selling things doesn't update the inventory unless you close out the dialogue.

@ZOS_RichLambert @ZOS_MattFiror You need to address the technical challenges in launching anything on console - 4 patches in a row with major issues. People shouldn't be paying for a service that breaks on the regular.

@ZOS_GinaBruno @ZOS_JessicaFolsom I understand you're probably busy with the EU outage as well, but we need these issues communicated with development. Once again a patch has broken basic gameplay. There's many people here asking for official word, please provide an update.
    Edited by Destai on April 22, 2021 1:53PM
  • Destai
    Destai
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I’m consistently getting a bug when selling at vendors. Whenever I try to sell something, the item is not removed until I exit the screen, tad obnoxious

Can confirm you're not alone.
  • Seraphayel
    Seraphayel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Is this bug still existing? This is something that needs to get hotfixed ASAP because it massively disrupts gameplay and makes it impossible to play for a lot of people altogether.

@ZOS_GinaBruno What about an official word on this?
    PS5
    EU
    Aldmeri Dominion
    - Khajiit Arcanist -
  • Mahabahabtha
    Mahabahabtha
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Seraphayel wrote: »
    Is this bug still existing? This is something that needs to get hotfixed ASAP because it massively disrupts gameplay and makes it impossible to play for a lot of people altogether.

I think they are going for May, 3rd, because of verifying with Sony and MS...you know...
    "In fact, I’ve met more PVEers that are worse at PvE than PvPers."
  • TequilaFire
    TequilaFire
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Both Sony and MS have an emergency patch procedure.
  • apri
    apri
    ✭✭✭✭
    The vendor bug should indeed be addressed asap because it comes with a tremendous risk to lose items we do NOT want to sell. If we sell too much or don't pay attention, mistakenly sold items cannot be restored by ourselves anymore.

This is not just an annoyance but can also cause a lot of pressure on customer support to restore all those losses. Having had some experience with lost items due to game bugs in the past, dealing with such things and customer support is a very lengthy and certainly very unfun process for both support and us customers.

Some official feedback about when we can expect this bug be fixed would be highly appreciated.
  • SGT_Wolfe101st
    SGT_Wolfe101st
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @ZOS_GinaBruno @ZOS_Adrikoth Any update, feedback, communication, ETA, Hello?
    PS4 -NA AD

Wood Elf - StamNB - DPS
    Nord - MagDK - Tank
    High Elf - MagSorc - DPS
    Dark Elf - Mag Warden- Healer
  • Stahlor
    Stahlor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    We need a similar competitive game of another company. That's the only way to stop that...
  • Seraphayel
    Seraphayel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Seraphayel wrote: »

I think they are going for May, 3rd, because of verifying with Sony and MS...you know...

Most likely they still haven't figured out what's causing this. It's almost 24 hours now and still no official word on this yet.
    PS5
    EU
    Aldmeri Dominion
    - Khajiit Arcanist -
  • Wolfpaw
    Wolfpaw
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Stahlor wrote: »
    We need a similar competitive game of another company. That's the only way to stop that...

Soon...just not soon enough.
  • Spawniaq
    Spawniaq
    ✭✭✭
    fixed yet?
    Ps4 / Eu
  • Lixiviant
    Lixiviant
    ✭✭✭✭
    Any progress on being able to post anything at the Guild Trader? Damn frustrating.
    PS4/PS5/NA - And sometimes EU

Daedroth might bite, just letting you know
  • allhailskippy
    allhailskippy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lixiviant wrote: »
    Any progress on being able to post anything at the Guild Trader? Damn frustrating.

The cursor is technically moving, just not visually updating. So it is possible to work around the broken part by switching with L1 and then R1 to 'see' where you are in your list.

Very far from ideal, but will still let you sell your items.
    Hireling Wanted! - An Elder Scrolls Tale https://hirelingwanted.com
  • OutLaw_Nynx
    OutLaw_Nynx
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    This is frustrating :(
  • Eirikir
    Eirikir
    ✭✭✭✭
    Remember when the worst Beth bug was randomly spawning dragon bodies in Skyrim?

TuKf61l.jpg
    Server: PS4-NA
    PSN: Eirikir
    Name: Eirikir "Erik" Kololf
    Alliance: Ebonheart Pact
    Race: Nord (Lycanthrope)
    Class: Dragonknight (Range DPS)
    Playstyle: Crafter, PVE, PVP, Roleplayer
  • Mefromnorway
    Mefromnorway
    ✭✭✭
    Is this bug still here ? Should been fixed soonest possible. But eso "..........
    Have fun and dont be rude. Im Norwegian so im sorry for my spelling, but hope u understand.

Grand Master Crafter.
    5 chars full 9 traiter.
    3 chars Flawless
    2 chars Stormproof.

Total 13 chars, evryone got full gold armor both roles.

PS5 Europe.
  • DragonRacer
    DragonRacer
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    An awesome XBox person made a thread to put this info in, but it's sank down already. Tossing in here to try and help others. Maybe @GoodFella146 can edit it into the OP post to try and help spread the word of how to work around this current mess? It lists XBox buttons but just replace that with our own PS4/5 buttons, it works the same.

"So we are having issues with selling on traders, selling through merchants, and going through our craft bags. These are known workarounds until Zos gets this fixed.

For selling on traders, we can't scroll through our items to sell. Work around: you are still scrolling through you just can't see it, switch to listing page and back (LB/RB on Xbox) and it will show where you scrolled too. The feature for searching for specific item works too (hold x on Xbox) and that will also show you where you have scrolled to.

For selling on merchants, when you sell an item it does not disappear from inventory so you could accidentally start selling other things in your inventory as a result. Work Around: after selling each individual item, swap to buy back screen (RB on Xbox) and then back again and the item should now be gone.

For scrolling through items in craft bag, you are still scrolling you just can't see it. Work Around: after scrolling hit options (Y on Xbox) and it will show you where you are at."

EDIT to add: All credit to @Jolter for putting that super helpful info in an original thread that then sank to Page 3 of the forum, sadly.
    Edited by DragonRacer on April 22, 2021 4:39PM
    PS5 NA. GM of The PTK's - a free trading guild (CP 500+). Also a werewolf, bites are free when they're available. PSN = DragonRacer13
  • LavenderShadow
    LavenderShadow
    Soul Shriven
    What I am unhappy about is the millions in gold that we spent for our trader on Tuesday only to have people in our "Trading" guild unable to sell. Yes, the community has figured out the workaround, but frankly even our longtime members are saying they just aren't going to sell until the issues are fixed. Maybe ZOS will reimburse everyone for the traders that they spent gold for this week? :(

• redlink1979
    redlink1979
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    ccfeeling wrote: »
    (...) Personal Bank / Guild Bank / Chest huge delay issues ignored (...)
    Is that still happening to you?
    I don't have the UI lag anymore on PS4: my bag/bank/storage boxes and guild's bank are being accessed normally.
    I just have the visual issue of inventory not being updated after selling to merchants or guild store.
    Current work around: switch between tabs, with R1 and L1, to update inventory.

Besides that, I only have the scrolling issue on crafting bag.
    Current work around: use the search box to go to a specific item.
    (...) verifying with Sony and MS...you know...
    Yup, certification required to apply patch...
    "Sweet Mother, sweet Mother, send your child unto me, for the sins of the unworthy must be baptized in blood and fear"
    • Sons of the Night Mother [PS5][EU] 2165 CP
    • Daggerfall's Mightiest [PS5][NA] 1910 CP
    • SweetTrolls [PC][EU] 1950 CP
    • Bacon Rats [PC][NA] 1850 CP
  • Riptide
    Riptide
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    They literally do not test for consoles.

I really think there is a lot of truth to this. I was in the closed alpha/beta and though it was designed as a console crossover from the get, it has always been tested and QAed on PC.

And they seem so adverse to changing that, some 7-8 years later that it is at first disheartening, and then I just move on until I forget about it again.

They lose so much money over this sort of thing because it adds up and people take their gaming elsewhere.

[snip]

[Edit for Bashing.]
    Edited by ZOS_GregoryV on April 22, 2021 6:03PM
    Esse quam videri.
  • Primidone
    Primidone
    ✭✭✭
    spaghetti_code.jpg

This game has gotten to a point where it’s impossible not to break something when a new feature is implemented.
  • Lixiviant
    Lixiviant
    ✭✭✭✭
    We've had problems in past years, but it seems for the past 6 months things have deteriorated dramatically. Just frustrating.
    PS4/PS5/NA - And sometimes EU

Daedroth might bite, just letting you know