Maintenance for the week of June 3:
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – June 5, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – June 5, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance June 5, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

NA PC Megaserver dead

• VelimOrthic
    VelimOrthic
    ✭✭✭
    Two separate error messages in the span of less than a minute.

I assume that means they're working on it pretty intently.
    Options
  • VelimOrthic
    VelimOrthic
    ✭✭✭
    I can't, still getting the "make sure you have a valid internet connection" message. Im not stealing my neighbors Wifi so im pretty sure it's "Valid" :smiley:

hahaha I wonder who came up with that obnoxious euphemism. "valid"
    Options
  • Alpheu5
    Alpheu5
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Would like to add that after finally being able to log in, all my guilds were showing me as being offline, my friend who logged in said it showed me as being online but I couldn't see that they came online, group finder wasn't always recognizing my input during about five ready checks, and on trying to relog I'm back to not being able to connect.

Error 200 (7:4:181:597)
    Error 301 (3:1:751:90098)
    Edited by Alpheu5 on April 29, 2020 10:34PM
    Dalek-Rok - Argonian Sorcerer || Dalek-Shād - Argonian Nightblade || Dalek-Shul - Argonian Templar || Dalek-Xal - Argonian Dragonknight || Mounts-the-Snout - Argonian Warden || Dalek-Xul - Argonian Necromancer || Two-Spires - Argonian Arcanist || Dalek-Nesh - Argonian Sorcerer || Dalek-Kör - Argonian Dragonknight
    Don't incorporate bugs into your builds, and you won't have [an] issue.
    Options
  • mav1234
    mav1234
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Okay, so I am logged in and all, but everything is slow. interacting with NPCs, guild traders, skills, etc. Ping is relatively normal (~140 ms) during this.
    Options
  • EmpressMeg
    EmpressMeg
    ✭✭
    Ashtaris wrote: »
    I'm back in, but I don't think everything is back to normal. Seems I can't interact with any of the Guild Traders.

Same, I get the "waiting for results" icon in guild stores. Also took me ages to log and port. I should have stayed put lol.
    NA, PC @EmpressMeg
    Options
  • Dennidan
    Dennidan
    Is this because we weren't wearing facemasks and keeping social distances? Are we all going to die?
    Options
  • starlizard70ub17_ESO
    starlizard70ub17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    K7HKJRb.jpg
    "We have found a cave, but I don't think there are warm fires and friendly faces inside."
    Options
  • ZOS_SarahHecker
    ZOS_SarahHecker
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thanks for the information everyone. We're working to get this resolved as soon as possible.
    Edited by ZOS_SarahHecker on April 29, 2020 10:37PM
    Options
    Staff Post
  • Thrasher91604
    Thrasher91604
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Oh dear, now I can't leave a quest location.

Something's still broken.
    Options
  • stewhead2ub17_ESO
    stewhead2ub17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Runefang wrote: »
    lol can we agree that if several people have already posted their Error messages & they are the ones you are experiencing there is no need to add to the redundancy?

No? the most people that post show its a larger issue than just a few people.

@Runefang They said they are aware of it & are looking into it. I'm sure they realize it's more than "a few" people. Saying the same thing over & over after the problem has been acknowledged does nothing but clutters the thread.
    Options
  • Kagukan
    Kagukan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Good news is. I don't have any lag at all.
    Bad news is. I can't log in.
    Edited by Kagukan on April 29, 2020 10:41PM
    Options
  • Talyndor
    Talyndor
    ✭✭✭
    lol can we agree that if several people have already posted their Error messages & they are the ones you are experiencing there is no need to add to the redundancy?

LMAO We live for redundancy and more importantly, we like to vent!
    Options
  • Spage
    Spage
    ✭✭✭
    Okay, it's worse now, can't even get to the character select screen.
    Edited by Spage on April 29, 2020 10:37PM
    @Spage
    PC/NA
    GM, Real Guild Best Guild
    Options
  • thegreat_one
    thegreat_one
    ✭✭✭✭

@Runefang They said they are aware of it & are looking into it. I'm sure they realize it's more than "a few" people. Saying the same thing over & over after the problem has been acknowledged does nothing but clutters the thread.

And when it all stops they will know it is truly fixed!!! We are helping!!
    Options
  • Immortal_Dark410
    Immortal_Dark410
    ✭✭✭✭
    Thanks for the information everyone. We're working to get this resolve as soon as possible.

Thanks!
    Retired Guild Leader Of AMAZING DEALS OF TAMRIEL
    Retired Guild Leader Of AMAZING DEALS OF NIRN
    (ALL FACTION TRADE GUILDS)

PC NA SERVER
    DC - DARKDROGO | ORC | STAM DK | LVL 50 | CP 1285
    AD - DARK-GEARLT-OF-RIVIA | ALTMER | MAG SORC | LVL 50 | CP 1285
    EP - DARK-ABYSS | DUNMER | MAG TEMP | LVL 50 | CP 1285
    DC - REAPERS-CLOACK-OF-YASSASEEN | BRETON | MAG NB | LVL 50 | CP 1285
    AD - DARK-SLADE-WILSON | KHAJIIT | STAM NB | LVL 50 | CP 585
    AD - THE-LAST-DRUID-OF-PARANOR | ALTMER | MAG DK | LVL 50 | CP 1285
    AD - GALADRIEL-LADY OF LIGHT | IMPERIAL | STAM SORC | LVL 50 | CP 1285

CONSOLE PS5 NA SERVER AS WELL
    Options
  • sPark101
    sPark101
    ✭✭✭✭
    "Login timout"
    "Unable to connect to game server"
    if i get to the character select screen and pick one i get "requesting character load..." forever.

Luckily I was able to at least access my account and cancel it.
    Options
  • heaven13
    heaven13
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Was in Cyrodiil collecting skyshards. Endless load screen, finally killed it.
    • This account is already logged in.
    • Login timed out.
    • Can't connect to game server.
    • An error has occurred. Please wait a few minutes and log in again.
    • Please make sure you have a valid internet connection.
    Finally get back in. Load back into Cyrodiil. Hit door to go into delve I was trying to go into in the first place. Long load screen, start to worry, finally get in. Do my business and leave, head back to home base. Ridiculously long load screen to Vvardenfell but finally get there. Drop stuff in bank, log out to character select to switch.
    • Disconnected to login screen, no error.
    • Login timeout.
    • An error has occurred. Please wait a few minutes and log in again.
    • Super long 'thinking' in before it finally decides to load and takes me to character select...Requesting character load.
    The character load was incredibly long before the load screen for Vvardenfell showed up. Then that load screen was equally as long. But I am finally in. Will do a few chores before logging off for the night rather than attempting to swap characters again.
    PC/NA
    Mountain God | Leave No Bone Unbroken | Apex Predator | Pure Lunacy | Depths Defier | No Rest for the Wicked | In Defiance of Death
    Defanged the Devourer | Nature's Wrath | Relentless Raider | True Genius | Bane of Thorns | Subterranean Smasher | Ardent Bibliophile

vAA HM | vHRC HM | vSO HM | vDSA | vMoL HM | vHoF HM | vAS+2 | vCR+2 | vBRP | vSS HM | vKA | vRG
    Meet my characters :
    IT DOESN'T MATTER BECAUSE THEY'RE ALL THE SAME NOW, THANKS ZOS
    Options
  • Epona222
    Epona222
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭

If Zeni want people to stop posting they will say so, thank you for your concern :)
    GM - Ghost Sea Trading Co - NA PC

Epona was a Romano-Celtic goddess dating back to around 1800 to 2000 years before computer games were invented.
    Options
  • kensan62_ESO
    kensan62_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    Hey all, we're looking into it. Are you getting an error message of any kind?

Says "Log in timed out"
    Options
  • Calarax
    Calarax
    ✭✭✭
    SNAFU
    Options
  • etherin77
    etherin77
    ✭✭✭
    Well looks like the lag wasn't content with Cyrodiil and has decided to take over the rest of Tamriel.
    Options
  • Myrddin1357
    Myrddin1357
    ✭✭✭
    Managed to get into the game. Load screens are many minutes long but i can play the game as long as take five min break every time i get load screen
    Options
  • VelimOrthic
    VelimOrthic
    ✭✭✭
    sPark101 wrote: »
    Luckily I was able to at least access my account and cancel it.
    cheeky smuglulz

Edited by VelimOrthic on April 29, 2020 10:40PM
    Options
  • fortyfivekva_ESO
    fortyfivekva_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    NA PC MT - can't log in. Getting several different errors.
    Options
  • KhajiitiLizard
    KhajiitiLizard
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I can login but guild stores are completely broken right now...
    Options
  • Joxer61
    Joxer61
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Heres a thought....ZOS has acknowledged the issue and said they are on it. So, if we all just chilled and STOPPED trying to log in over and over and over (yea, I was guilty as well) maybe it will help a wee little bit as far as server load?
    Just wait for an Official post of GO NUTS!

one can but dream......

yeah!! just like this BIG red one!!

"We are currently investigating issues some players are having regarding logging into the North American PC/Mac megaserver. We will update as new information becomes available."
    Edited by Joxer61 on April 29, 2020 10:44PM
    Options
  • Seminolegirl1992
    Seminolegirl1992
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    PCNA started off as endless load screens. Force stopped game then couldn't get back in. I would either get another endless load screen or it would say Error 304 already logged in. Or it would say unable to connect to game server. Didn't matter if I used Steam or launched from folder.

Edit- It may be letting me back in but the load screens are still extremely long. Just gonna keep at it.
    Edited by Seminolegirl1992 on April 29, 2020 10:47PM
    @Seminolegirl1992 PC/NA CP 2300+ PVE, PVP, RP, Housing: Tel Galen, Fair Winds, Moon Sugar, Grand Psijic, Forsaken, HOTLC, Bastion, Ravenhurst, Gardner, Alinor, Hakkvild's, Gorinir, Kragenhome, Hundings, & more- feel free to come see!
    Main PVE: Rynne, breton mag dk
    PVP: Levexa, EP nord mag dk
    Crafter: Sabaki Taiyo, khajiit templar
    RP: N'zuri, Penelope Mecoud, Vhenasi Galanodel, Alassea Rilynn'urdrenn, Taiga Soulhammer, Jhaneyl Everhath, Nym Baenre, Eilistraee, Levexa, Rynne Galanodel, Mielikki, Hanali Celanil, Arwen Galanodel, Grainne. I think I have a problem.
    Former Empress | Swashbuckler Supreme | Godslayer | Gryphon Heart | Immortal Redeemer | Tick Tock Tormentor | Dro-m'athra Destroyer | Dawnbringer
    Options
  • heaven13
    heaven13
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    The chores I wanted to do on the character I finally logged in on involved depositing things in my guild bank. lolololololol joke's on me.
    PC/NA
    Mountain God | Leave No Bone Unbroken | Apex Predator | Pure Lunacy | Depths Defier | No Rest for the Wicked | In Defiance of Death
    Defanged the Devourer | Nature's Wrath | Relentless Raider | True Genius | Bane of Thorns | Subterranean Smasher | Ardent Bibliophile

vAA HM | vHRC HM | vSO HM | vDSA | vMoL HM | vHoF HM | vAS+2 | vCR+2 | vBRP | vSS HM | vKA | vRG
    Meet my characters :
    IT DOESN'T MATTER BECAUSE THEY'RE ALL THE SAME NOW, THANKS ZOS
    Options
  • irswat
    irswat
    ✭✭✭✭
    error 200
    The Lord Jesus Christ saved me from sin and darkness. His love has transformed me so that I am a new creature in Him. May you find Him too, and experience His richness and goodness!
    Options
  • Santargria
    *sigh*
    Just adding my login timeout to the thread :(
    Options