The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

NA PC Megaserver dead

• Joxer61
    Joxer61
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hey all, we're looking into it. Are you getting an error message of any kind?

just the timeout error message for me. :(
  • TheInvalidUsername
    TheInvalidUsername
    ✭✭✭✭

Not for me, just an endless loadscreen to Stormhaven.
    Do your writs.
  • Iarao
    Iarao
    ✭✭✭✭
    when has this game actually worked.

when it first dropped i could log in and out so fast my friends would complain that i was filling up their chat with yellow :)
  • darkhelmetsgirl
    darkhelmetsgirl
    Soul Shriven
    Yep, looks down.

I've got Error 103 (4:5:267:0) "Failed to obtain server connection information"
  • Reverb
    Reverb
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

When I crashed to login i got the “unable to connect to game server” error. Since then I’ve only gotten Login Timeout messages.
    Edited by Reverb on April 29, 2020 9:59PM
    Battle not with monsters, lest ye become a monster, and if you gaze into the abyss, the abyss gazes also into you. ~Friedrich Nietzsche
  • Freeman
    Freeman
    ✭✭✭

@ZOS_SarahHecker

Now I'm getting Error 301 (3:1:751:90098) - Unable to connect to server
  • Epona222
    Epona222
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    I wandered off to the kitchen and came back and am now out of the load screen and seem to be operating normally - will report back if that turns out not to be the case!
    GM - Ghost Sea Trading Co - NA PC

Epona was a Romano-Celtic goddess dating back to around 1800 to 2000 years before computer games were invented.
  • Xorsius
    Xorsius
    ✭✭

I got Error 301 a few times here.
  • Shantu
    Shantu
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Same issue here.
  • RogueShark
    RogueShark
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Same here. Telling me I have an invalid internet connection/unable to connect to server. When I try again it says my account is already logged in.
    PC NA
    Will heal DPS for memes.
  • avsw
    avsw
    ✭✭
    Error 301 and timeouts
    [PC/EU]
  • Ashtaris
    Ashtaris
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I've received several types of Errors, Already Logged In, Cannot Connect To Gamer Server, Login timeout, you name it :) Guess it's time to go watch TV instead.
    Edited by Ashtaris on April 29, 2020 10:01PM
  • tinythinker
    tinythinker
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Oh so not just me for PC-NA...

...good?
    Experienced, new, returner? Help keep ESO's community strong ᕙ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ᕗ -- share what you love about the game, offer constructive feedback, and make friends.ʕ·ᴥ·ʔ

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Who are you in Tamriel (whether it's just your character's attitude & style or a full backstory)? - Share your Character's Story! ◔ ⌣ ◔
    (And let us know 🔷What Kind of Roleplayer You Are🔷 - even if that only extends to choosing your race)

Support Mudcrab Mode for ESO (\/)!_!(\/) - part joke, part serious, all glorious! You butter be ready for this
  • Gnatz
    Gnatz
    ✭✭
    This is not a very good performance improvement.

Just sayin' ...
    Gnatz

"The squeaky wheel gets the kick." -- Minsc
  • Mcstorm
    Mcstorm
    ✭✭✭

I had two: No answer from the server or i have no internet...
  • mairwen85
    mairwen85
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭

Yes, already logged in, login time out and some BS about checking if I have a valid internet connection
  • ultimnib16_ESO
    ultimnib16_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    I didn't kill the game just to see what would happen.
    What happens is that I have been on the loading screen for 7 minutes now.
  • darthgummibear_ESO
    darthgummibear_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I can't use the guild bank or guild store at all right now, and I don't even want to hit a load screen for fear of being booted and not getting back in.
  • Immortal_Dark410
    Immortal_Dark410
    ✭✭✭✭

Also says now "unable to connect to Server, make sure you have a valid internet connection" :lol:
    Retired Guild Leader Of AMAZING DEALS OF TAMRIEL
    Retired Guild Leader Of AMAZING DEALS OF NIRN
    (ALL FACTION TRADE GUILDS)

PC NA SERVER
    DC - DARKDROGO | ORC | STAM DK | LVL 50 | CP 1285
    AD - DARK-GEARLT-OF-RIVIA | ALTMER | MAG SORC | LVL 50 | CP 1285
    EP - DARK-ABYSS | DUNMER | MAG TEMP | LVL 50 | CP 1285
    DC - REAPERS-CLOACK-OF-YASSASEEN | BRETON | MAG NB | LVL 50 | CP 1285
    AD - DARK-SLADE-WILSON | KHAJIIT | STAM NB | LVL 50 | CP 585
    AD - THE-LAST-DRUID-OF-PARANOR | ALTMER | MAG DK | LVL 50 | CP 1285
    AD - GALADRIEL-LADY OF LIGHT | IMPERIAL | STAM SORC | LVL 50 | CP 1285

CONSOLE PS5 NA SERVER AS WELL
  • icengr_ESO
    icengr_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    infinite load screen so killed eso. now can't login. error says already logged in.
  • Mix
    Mix
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I love the no internet error when I have something streaming on the other monitor. :p
  • Crimsonwolf666
    Crimsonwolf666
    ✭✭✭✭
    Yes its Error 301: (3:1:751:90098). But before that I just get a "You timed out" message. If I tried to log immediately after that message I get that Error 301 pretty quickly instead of waiting 2 minutes for the "timed out" message to appear.
  • redspecter23
    redspecter23
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Please check to see if I have a valid internet connection? ZOS, I'm writing this right now on the same connection. Please, if you're going to put an error message in there, at least don't insult your players with it.
  • Ashryn
    Ashryn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Mostly getting timed out messages, but did once get the 'you are already logged in' message even though I wasn't logged in.
  • phwaap
    phwaap
    ✭✭✭
    Also says now "unable to connect to Server, make sure you have a valid internet connection" :lol:

I got this then "Account already logged in" ;)
  • tinythinker
    tinythinker
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

"Unable to connect to the gamer server. Please make sure you have a valid internet connection" and one about the connection timing out after entering the login details and hitting enter.

Oh and "already logged in" is now in my rotation...
    Edited by tinythinker on April 29, 2020 10:03PM
    Experienced, new, returner? Help keep ESO's community strong ᕙ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ᕗ -- share what you love about the game, offer constructive feedback, and make friends.ʕ·ᴥ·ʔ

Who are you in Tamriel (whether it's just your character's attitude & style or a full backstory)? - Share your Character's Story! ◔ ⌣ ◔
    (And let us know 🔷What Kind of Roleplayer You Are🔷 - even if that only extends to choosing your race)

Support Mudcrab Mode for ESO (\/)!_!(\/) - part joke, part serious, all glorious! You butter be ready for this
  • DigitalHype
    DigitalHype
    ✭✭✭✭
    Made it through the login screen. But stuck on character load.
  • Inarre
    Inarre
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    RYBzcSD.pnghvKrit2.png
    Edited by Inarre on April 29, 2020 10:20PM
  • Ankaridan
    Ankaridan
    ✭✭✭
    Unable to connect to game server, please ensure you have a valid internet connection.
  • eggnogman
    eggnogman
    ✭✭✭
    I had just created an Argonian - that may be the problem :)