The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

NA PC Megaserver dead

• Dietche
    Dietche
    ✭✭✭
    Destai wrote: »
    It's bad enough that people are cooped up and unable to see their friends and family. Instead, they come to Tamriel to get away. In a world they invest in, with time, money and emotions, they're seeing persistent and worsening issues. These game worlds are our communities and the worsening issues - and ZOS's poor management of them - needs to be called out for the sake of that community. We all want this game to succeed and the issues get in the way of that.

I agree. Wholeheartedly, in fact. When a company has poorly handled something they need to be held accountable.
    Destai wrote: »
    I support each and every rant because ZOS can't fix their bloody game. And as for entitlement - this game was made for us, the customer. The ES fans, the mmo fans. So when we're pissed off, you can be sure we're coming here and making sure ZOS knows it. So what I suggest, is getting back to being helpful and accept that people will justifiably rant.

I disagree. Wholeheartedly, in fact. Ranting is not the answer, it never is. It's the *problem*. Neither is having an entitled child's attitude. This too, is the problem.

Voice concerns, and hold entities accountable, all while using your adult voice, not a child's temper tantrum voice. There are *no* justifications for ranting like a toddler. We have enough temper tantrums already, thanks.
    --Dietche

Guild Leader: Sardonically Synthesized