Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

2019 ESO GIFT EXCHANGE!!!!!

• Myrnhiel
    Myrnhiel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    So, I'm a bit late to the gifting party. Anundriel just reminded me that there probably was a gift exhange going on, so I just had a look ... et voilà! :)

Anundriel is still repairing her way up the alliance war ladder - so far she has reached level 18, so there still is a very long way to go. She really would appreciate to get some Keep Wall Masonry Repair Kits . If any of you have some to spare, she would be very grateful.

Also, if you don't know what to do with with fishing bait - she gladly would take any kind.

So I wish all of you a happy gifting time!! :)

@Myrnhiel / PC EU

Edited by Myrnhiel on December 10, 2019 1:44PM
  • Hippie4927
    Hippie4927
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Adaarye wrote: »
    Hippie4927 wrote: »
    @zeegoddess PC US

Happy holidays!! What a lovely idea this is.

I have been working hard to farm purple and gold plans/furnishings/crafting stations.

I love all things New Life. I saved my crowns over time to buy the <3 Enchanted Snow Globe <3 home because I knew it was coming to the crown store. I've not been able to get the New Life decorations, in particular the New Life Tree.

HUGZ and I wish everyone a safe in happy holiday and a new year full of peace and love.

@Adaarye

I sent you the tree from my other account @dark5id3 but was logged out just as I hit confirm so I am not sure if the purchase went through. Please let me know if you received it.

Edit: Just got back ingame and the crowns are gone but the tree is not in 'gifts sent'. Let me know if I need to contact support.

Edit again: I sent a ticket to support so, hopefully, you will get the tree!

I've still not received the tree or heard anything from support. I am hoping maybe to hear something when I wake. I stayed up until 3am, questing while waiting to hear. Thanks so much for trying! Hopefully Support will sort us out soon. I'm so excited to have a tree <3

As I said in my email inworld, it is truly the thought that counts, and your thoughtful act made my day. Thank you for thinking of me and trying to make my ESO holiday awesome <3

@Adaarye

It's all been squared away (support was fast) and the tree is resent. I hope you have a very happy holiday!!
    PC/NA/EP ✌️
  • gogago
    gogago
    ✭✭
    Im probably a bit late for this but I will try

So dear Santa my bigest wish is a <3new mount <3 so that my horse can rest a bit and ejoy the holidays.

That is my bigest wish, but I would be happy with anything from the crown store (Im to poor for now to buy anything from there)

So maybe any of this DLC <3 (Shadows of the Hist DLC, Horns of the Reach DLC, Clockwork City DLC, Dragon Bones DLC, Wolfhunter DLC, Murkmire DLC, Wrathstone DLC, Scalebreaker DLC, Dragonhold DLC)

This are my secret wishes but anything from crown store will do. ;)

Happy Holidays to all o:)

Lol was so excited that I forgot to write my IGN. ;)

IGN: @Valisis

Server PC/EU

Edited by gogago on December 10, 2019 6:00PM
  • TholosTB
    TholosTB
    Soul Shriven
    Finally got my forum invitation! Couldn't resist this great idea.

I tried to spread some cheer around PC-NA and PC-EU yesterday, and was totally surprised by @SwankSwan sending me a Militant Ordinator motif, thank you SO much for that. Totally unnecessary, over the top, and very much appreciated.

For those of you asking about my post and my list, here it is! I don't need anything in game and only wanted to wish you all the very best this holiday season, both inside and outside the game.

Oh, and @ArchangelIsraphel , guilty as charged, I sent the Redguard Counter plan, hope you enjoy it!

Edit: Thank you SO much to @Araneae6537 for the sugar skulls and the repair kits!
    Edited by TholosTB on December 12, 2019 3:14PM
  • ZOS_Adrikoth
    ZOS_Adrikoth
    admin
    It's really cool to see so many of you share gifts and do something nice for your fellow community members. :)
    The Elder Scrolls Online - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • shkkf
    shkkf
    This one first off wishes all the best during the holidays season!
    Khajiit know very well the dreadfullness of cold that hits even the warmest regions of Elswyer!

So bundle up with your friends and family, grab that delicious moonsugar soup and drinks and keep safe.

However, this one does hope some will consider showing some consideration for a small request.
    What this one would enjoy are motifs, any will do.
    Finaly Khajiit hopes to be able to then help others in their crafting!

IGN: @shkkf

If anything, this one will gladly invite anyone for some moonsugar and food at his place. No Skooma however!
    The Wood Elves have their rotmeth brew, made of meat and bile
    The lizards eat their bugs and twigs, and everything so vile

But those of us who walk the sands, know life's greatest pleasure
    Is strictly sweet, a tasty treat
    It's moon-sugar that we treasure!
  • kaisernick
    kaisernick
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @kaisernick PC/NA
    Either a alinor bookcase or some gold to buy one :)
  • shkkf
    shkkf
    Ah this one was too fast!

Server: NA ( PC)
    The Wood Elves have their rotmeth brew, made of meat and bile
    The lizards eat their bugs and twigs, and everything so vile

But those of us who walk the sands, know life's greatest pleasure
    Is strictly sweet, a tasty treat
    It's moon-sugar that we treasure!
  • Myrnhiel
    Myrnhiel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thank you so much, @Erinia, for the fishing bait and the sugar skulls... Anundriel was very happy, when she opened your package.

She recently bought the Sugar Skulls recipe, but she has not been sure, if she really wanted to try it . But now, she certainly will, she is running out of Camoran Throne anyway, so it was the perfect timing.

Thank you so much again!!! :)
  • itsdeethree
    itsdeethree
    Soul Shriven
    @itsdeethree PS4 NA

i would really love some gold or any provisioning ingredients. Happy holidays =)
  • G1Countdown
    G1Countdown
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have it on good authority that Jolly Old Saint Nick (it's really him - check his name!) has sent out more presents from page 7 until page 9 for PC N/A folks! Hope I didn't miss anyone!
  • Mrtoobyy
    Mrtoobyy
    ✭✭✭✭
    Just discovered this thread. How amazing is this? Can't believe gaming people could be this nice =)
    I have lots of crafting material that I could share, send me message in game if you need any.

My wishlist:

Crown crates (To get a wolf mount hopefully)
    Gold
    Worm cult motif

PC EU @Mrtoobyy

• SidraWillowsky
    SidraWillowsky
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Saucy_Jack wrote: »
    Beyond pies, if anyone wants to help out Pie King, I could use the Refabricated motif, the Honor Guard motif, and the Moongrave Fane motif; they're the very last learnable things (beyond the BG motifs which aren't tradeable/sellable) I have to learn. I know all the rest of the motifs, and I know all the furniture plans, so it'd be nice to finally be DONE with learning things (until the next patch)!

With that said, I normally only do this for guildies, but for this week (until the 13th when I leave on vacay) as long as people on PC/NA mail me a) which pieces they want crafted in the body of the mail, and b) include their own mats (correct type/amount for what you want crafted), I'll craft furniture for people for free!

- @Saucy_Jack

Ummm incoming long list of requests from me :P But just to be clear, you know every single furnishing motif?!?! I'm actually just gearing up to decorate a new house and have a list of stuff to buy from guild traders. Do you know all of the following (maybe a DUH since you mentioned you know them all, but in all honesty IDK what counts as furnishing exactly...)
    • Flowers, daedra thorn (nvm, I is dum)
    • Alinor bench, marble
    • Elsweyr brazier, embellished
    • Dark elf candle, votive tray
    • Elsweyr sconce, candle elegant
    • Indoril sconce, temple
    • Velothi tapestry, volcano (seems to be stupid rare, and I can't even tell if it's craftable or not)

You rule btw; any help I can get with the above will save me a bunch of money. I tip well too :)
    Edited by SidraWillowsky on December 10, 2019 5:23PM
  • Adaarye
    Adaarye
    ✭✭✭
    @zeegoddess PC US

Happy holidays!! What a lovely idea this is.

I have been working hard to farm purple and gold plans/furnishings/crafting stations.

I love all things New Life. I saved my crowns over time to buy the <3 Enchanted Snow Globe <3 home because I knew it was coming to the crown store. I've not been able to get the New Life decorations, in particular the New Life Tree.

HUGZ and I wish everyone a safe in happy holiday and a new year full of peace and love.

@Adaarye

I sent you the tree from my other account @dark5id3 but was logged out just as I hit confirm so I am not sure if the purchase went through. Please let me know if you received it.

Edit: Just got back ingame and the crowns are gone but the tree is not in 'gifts sent'. Let me know if I need to contact support.

Edit again: I sent a ticket to support so, hopefully, you will get the tree!

I've still not received the tree or heard anything from support. I am hoping maybe to hear something when I wake. I stayed up until 3am, questing while waiting to hear. Thanks so much for trying! Hopefully Support will sort us out soon. I'm so excited to have a tree <3

As I said in my email inworld, it is truly the thought that counts, and your thoughtful act made my day. Thank you for thinking of me and trying to make my ESO holiday awesome <3

@Adaarye

It's all been squared away (support was fast) and the tree is resent. I hope you have a very happy holiday!!

Yes! The ESO elves got it done! I got it just now when I logged on. Thank you again Santa Hippie *hugz*. Your generosity to is truly touching. <3
  • rosalith
    rosalith
    ✭✭✭
    @Myrnhiel - thank you so much for the perfect roe! I can start making some tasty recipes now :)
    "The only way to change a slaver's mind is to drive a sword through it!" - Hiath the Battlemaster
  • Digibrax
    Digibrax
    ✭✭✭
    I want to say THANK YOU to @G1Countdown for sending me Murkmire furniture, I love it :)
  • Alexmakavelli26
    Alexmakavelli26
    Soul Shriven
    If someone have any spare Purple Ayleid plans i would apreciate it..i been farming Greenshade Pub dungeon for 9 months an never seen any only blue ones also Bonesnap one from Stormhaven with no luck ...

PSN : alexmakavelli
    PS4 EU

love ya all 😁🥃
  • Adaarye
    Adaarye
    ✭✭✭
    Thank you so much for the Attunable Jewelry Crafting Station Santa @G1Countdown.

You have made this wee elf a very happy girl!

Have a blessed New Life holiday and a prosperous new year.

<3 May Y'ffre watch over and walk with you <3
  • Turelus
    Turelus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Late to the party again this year.

As always: Riding Lessons, Clothing Slots, Research Scrolls, Dunmer Furnature.

PC EU @Turelus
    @Turelus - EU PC Megaserver
    "Don't count on others for help. In the end each of us is in this alone. The survivors are those who know how to look out for themselves."
  • January1171
    January1171
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    As my bait stores dwindle while I grind Master Angler, any bait would be welcome :) lake bait would be very welcome! And achieved!

(And if you're feeling extra generous, motifs, as I'm 36 full motifs, although some are partial right now, away from grand master crafter :D )

PC NA @january1171

Edit: thank you very much to everyone who has sent me things so far! It is much appreciated, and well-used! I am currently three fish away from Master Angler (one foul, one lake, one salt). I will also be sending out personal thank you's later <3:)
    Edited by January1171 on December 17, 2019 2:38AM
  • Hippie4927
    Hippie4927
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    As my bait stores dwindle while I grind Master Angler, any bait would be welcome :)

(And if you're feeling extra generous, motifs, as I'm 36 full motifs, although some are partial right now, away from grand master crafter :D )

PC NA @january1171

You should be good to fish for quite a while now! Happy holidays!!
    PC/NA/EP ✌️
  • January1171
    January1171
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    As my bait stores dwindle while I grind Master Angler, any bait would be welcome :)

PC NA @january1171

Thank you! <3
  • Hippie4927
    Hippie4927
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭

PC NA @january1171

Thank you! <3

You're very welcome and have fun fishing!
    PC/NA/EP ✌️
  • Nila
    Nila
    ✭✭✭
    Thank you so much to all of you, for making @Gormzie very very happy with all your kind words and usefull items :*
    It really means a lot to him and me <3

I have updated my original post with names and items received ;)

We will find a way to pay it forward B)
    PC EU
  • G1Countdown
    G1Countdown
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Many thanks to @spacewalk'n for the gift of gold. I would never turn that down!
  • tinythinker
    tinythinker
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    (might it be helpful if people making requests also updated their posts to let us know if they got something?)
    Experienced, new, returner? Help keep ESO's community strong ᕙ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ᕗ -- share what you love about the game, offer constructive feedback, and make friends.ʕ·ᴥ·ʔ

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Who are you in Tamriel (whether it's just your character's attitude & style or a full backstory)? - Share your Character's Story! ◔ ⌣ ◔
    (And let us know 🔷What Kind of Roleplayer You Are🔷 - even if that only extends to choosing your race)

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Support Mudcrab Mode for ESO (\/)!_!(\/) - part joke, part serious, all glorious! You butter be ready for this
  • BlackKnight556
    BlackKnight556
    ✭✭✭
    @ BlackKnight556 PC NA. ETA: Please see my more comprhensive post on the next page, looking for a dlc and motifs.
    Edited by BlackKnight556 on December 14, 2019 4:26AM
  • kaisernick
    kaisernick
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    thank you so much for the book shelves its a massive help, happy holidays everybody.
  • Xzysts
    Xzysts
    ✭✭✭
    Starting back up on PC again, I'd just like gold. I was max CP on console with 10 characters and it was a lot of work to get there. Now, I am on PC NA and I am having to do it again and it can be pretty rough not being max CP and always having to use the very little gold I have to build my one character now. HAPPY HOLIDAYS EVERYONE!
    -Goblinu_ESO on YouTube
    Community Discord: hK4dFwE7zZ
    All-class player w/over 5,000 hours across multiple platforms
  • Bobby_V_Rockit
    Bobby_V_Rockit
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wows, so many generous players :) where ya’ll at in the game?! Lol

PSN: Bobby_Rockit
    Edited by Bobby_V_Rockit on December 11, 2019 12:01AM