The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

2019 ESO GIFT EXCHANGE!!!!!

• G1Countdown
    G1Countdown
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Reminder for players to put there SERVER and @NAME. Help people to help you! :)
  • Michae
    Michae
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Myrnhiel wrote: »
    So, I'm a bit late to the gifting party. Anundriel just reminded me that there probably was a gift exhange going on, so I just had a look ... et voilà! :)

Anundriel is still repairing her way up the alliance war ladder - so far she has reached level 18, so there still is a very long way to go. She really would appreciate to get some Keep Wall Masonry Repair Kits . If any of you have some to spare, she would be very grateful.

Also, if you don't know what to do with with fishing bait - she gladly would take any kind.

So I wish all of you a happy gifting time!! :)

@Myrnhiel / PC EU

Thank you @Myrnhiel for Worm Cult motifs! I sent some bait and keep repair kits your way. =)
    "I bear the cruel weight of certainty. Total, absolute, relentless certainty. People rarely comprehend the luxury of doubt... the freedom that comes with indecision. I envy you."
    Sotha Sil

@Michae PC/EU
  • Aliyavana
    Aliyavana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Reminder for players to put there SERVER and @NAME. Help people to help you! :)

this!!!
  • morrowjen
    morrowjen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    For anyone on PC NA that loves collectibles... I have some extra 6th House Robe pieces. (I have close to a full set but already have the robe). PM me in-game @morrowjen or respond here and I will be happy to send them to you.
  • Zombabe1
    Zombabe1
    ✭✭✭
    If anyone here is on Xbox eu I'd love to send out some gifts. Unfortunately I can't send out crown store items as I can't afford to but I am a master crafter so I can craft you any set you'd like or send any doubles of motifs I have.
    Just send me a message :) Gt- Lynseey
  • G1Countdown
    G1Countdown
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Many thanks to @Adaarye for her kinds. I was very surprised. Thanks!
  • Xzysts
    Xzysts
    ✭✭✭
    @Sylvermynx Just wanted give shoutout and thanks! Please everyone DO NOT send me anything else. I got gifted already. Thanks again Sylver!
    -Goblinu_ESO on YouTube
    Community Discord: hK4dFwE7zZ
    All-class player w/over 5,000 hours across multiple platforms
  • Sylvermynx
    Sylvermynx
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Xzysts wrote: »
    @Sylvermynx Just wanted give shoutout and thanks! Please everyone DO NOT send me anything else. I got gifted already. Thanks again Sylver!

Happy holidays! Hope you get back up to where you were on console. Starting over is NOT easy. <3
  • Pandacho
    Pandacho
    Soul Shriven
    Late for the party as well due to waiting for the forum invitation from ZOS.
    A new player here, just got the Elsweyr chapter and really the most I hope for the new year is... new friends :)
    But together with that, whatever you feel fit for a new player would be appreciated!

@Pandacho / EU-PC
  • Luxo
    Luxo
    Soul Shriven
    Hi all

Late to the party aswell.

But if someone is feeling charitable, I would appriciate most of all a medium Iceheart shoulder armor. Ingame name @Luxo and PC EU server

Best regards
  • SickleCider
    SickleCider
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I'll have to keep an eye on this to see if I have anything someone wants!

For me:
    • Furnishing plants. I'm always looking for the less common ones, like wedding blossoms, glowing mushrooms, glow bushes, etc. If you have an excess of the large trees and Elsweyr vines you can get from the home furnishers, I'll give those a nice home, too!
    • Draugr staff motif. For some reason I can never find anyone selling it?
    PS4 NA @name sicklecider

Happy holidays, everyone!

Someone quietly sent me some Elsweyr plants and treasure maps, and I'm pleased as punch. Thank you so much!!

I've come back to the thread and sent out what I can. Cheers!
    Edited by SickleCider on December 11, 2019 12:50PM
    ✨🐦✨ Blackfeather Court Commission ✨🐦✨
  • Seminolegirl1992
    Seminolegirl1992
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    morrowjen wrote: »
    For anyone on PC NA that loves collectibles... I have some extra 6th House Robe pieces. (I have close to a full set but already have the robe). PM me in-game @morrowjen or respond here and I will be happy to send them to you.

I'd be willing to pay you for them! I don't have any.
    @Seminolegirl1992 PC/NA CP 2300+ PVE, PVP, RP, Housing: Tel Galen, Fair Winds, Moon Sugar, Grand Psijic, Forsaken, HOTLC, Bastion, Ravenhurst, Gardner, Alinor, Hakkvild's, Gorinir, Kragenhome, Hundings, & more- feel free to come see!
    Main PVE: Rynne, breton mag dk
    PVP: Levexa, EP nord mag dk
    Crafter: Sabaki Taiyo, khajiit templar
    RP: N'zuri, Penelope Mecoud, Vhenasi Galanodel, Alassea Rilynn'urdrenn, Taiga Soulhammer, Jhaneyl Everhath, Nym Baenre, Eilistraee, Levexa, Rynne Galanodel, Mielikki, Hanali Celanil, Arwen Galanodel, Grainne. I think I have a problem.
    Former Empress | Swashbuckler Supreme | Godslayer | Gryphon Heart | Immortal Redeemer | Tick Tock Tormentor | Dro-m'athra Destroyer | Dawnbringer
  • redlink1979
    redlink1979
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    RefLiberty wrote: »
    I just need a hug. :#

The best things in life are free!

Make the World great!
    Edited by redlink1979 on December 11, 2019 2:29PM
    "Sweet Mother, sweet Mother, send your child unto me, for the sins of the unworthy must be baptized in blood and fear"
    • Sons of the Night Mother [PS5][EU] 2165 CP
    • Daggerfall's Mightiest [PS5][NA] 1910 CP
    • SweetTrolls [PC][EU] 1950 CP
    • Bacon Rats [PC][NA] 1850 CP
  • SocialAssassin
    SocialAssassin
    ✭✭✭
    Here is what 99.9% of you truly deserve for Xmas.

gAltDcL.jpg
    “I’m The Best There Is At What I Do. But What I Do Isn't Very Nice…” - Wolverine/Logan/James Howlett
  • kojou
    kojou
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    kojou wrote: »
    @kojoueso PCNA

Mushrooms for my mushroom farm, any size, any type.

Insightfuls, Agrees, and Awesomes are also welcome. :smile:

Thanks to everyone that gave me the gift of 'shrooms!!! :blush: This community is so awesome.

Here is what I have so far:

unknown.png

unknown.png

unknown.png
    Edited by kojou on December 11, 2019 4:34PM
    Playing since beta...
  • ceiron
    ceiron
    ✭✭✭✭

gAltDcL.jpg

To keep warm in the cold. Why Thankyou.
  • jm42
    jm42
    ✭✭✭✭
    Pandacho wrote: »
    Late for the party as well due to waiting for the forum invitation from ZOS.
    A new player here, just got the Elsweyr chapter and really the most I hope for the new year is... new friends :)
    But together with that, whatever you feel fit for a new player would be appreciated!

@Pandacho / EU-PC

what class do you play?
  • Aznarb
    Aznarb
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Orack89 PC EU

Hello,

A bit weird to ask people but I'll try since I'm unlucky !
    If someone find a Mazzatun Breeches motif it would be appreciated (can also buy it if needed !)

Happy Holiday everyone !
    (If you need a healer to healp farming something just wend me a forum message and I'll tell you if or when I can !)
    [ PC EU ]

[ Khuram-dar ]
    [ Khajiit ]
    [ Templar - Healer ]
    [Crazy Gatherer & Compulsive Thief]

• Xillean
    Xillean
    ✭✭✭
    Bah I keep forgetting to add @Xillean PC-NA, went back and added to my older posts.

Still hoping for the battle boar or enchanted globe home.

Regardless I hope everyone has a great holiday!

Elar'kir-do, 584cp, Khajit Templar/Werewolf | PC NA player | GM/Founder of <Dominion of Unity>

Galacia Oridden, High Elf Sorcerer | Xillean Tormeng, High Elf Warden | Malduras Kelstrus, Dark Elf Necromancer | Estria Arkwright, Imperial Arcanist | Whispers Nightly, Argonian Nightblade | Janteer Raveria, Nord Dragonknight
  • Jayne_Doe
    Jayne_Doe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Xillean wrote: »
    Bah I keep forgetting to add @Xillean PC-NA, went back and added to my older posts.

@Xillean Unfortunately, homes can't be gifted. :(
  • Xillean
    Xillean
    ✭✭✭
    Jayne_Doe wrote: »
    Xillean wrote: »

@Xillean Unfortunately, homes can't be gifted. :(

Well bummer, but still thanks for letting me know!
    Elar'kir-do, 584cp, Khajit Templar/Werewolf | PC NA player | GM/Founder of <Dominion of Unity>

Galacia Oridden, High Elf Sorcerer | Xillean Tormeng, High Elf Warden | Malduras Kelstrus, Dark Elf Necromancer | Estria Arkwright, Imperial Arcanist | Whispers Nightly, Argonian Nightblade | Janteer Raveria, Nord Dragonknight
  • BlackKnight556
    BlackKnight556
    ✭✭✭
    @BlackKnight556 PC NA

I had previously asked for the Wrathstone DLC and am still hoping someone out there doesn't mind spending 1500 crowns on a complete stranger. :p

That being said I'm also looking for several crafting motifs. I've completed all of the racial and rare motifs 9i.e. the 10 races plus Ancient Elf, Barbaric, Primitive and Daedric) I also have the Glass style and Skinchanger style and will soon have the Ebony Style.

I'm looking for motif chapters or entire books for any other crafting motifs.

Specifically, I'm looking for Aldmeri Dominion Axes, Staves, Bows, Daggers, Maces, and Swords. I'm looking for Daggerfall Covenant everything EXCEPT for Belts, Chests, Gloves, and Shields and Ebonheart Pact everything EXCEPT for Maces. I'm also looking for Dremora chapters for everything EXCEPT for Shoulders, Feet, Belts, Axes, Maces, Shields, Gloves, Staves, and Daggers.

I'm also looking for Psijic chapters for everything EXCEPT Axes, Maces, and Daggers.

Also Sapiarch style everything EXCEPT for Heads, Shoulders, Legs, Swords, and Maces.

Also, any chapters or whole motifs for any styles not previously listed would be appreciated.

Thanks. :smile:

Edited by BlackKnight556 on December 12, 2019 5:09PM
  • morrowjen
    morrowjen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    morrowjen wrote: »

I'd be willing to pay you for them! I don't have any.

You don't have to pay. They're a gift. I'll send them to you when I log on. :smile:

EDIT: @Seminolegirl1992 - Check your inbox and enjoy!
    Edited by morrowjen on December 11, 2019 9:13PM
  • Vahlyance
    Vahlyance
    ✭✭✭
    Dear... Santa... ...
    Y'know what. Now that I think about it, I'm mostly certain it's probably some Daedra or somethin', this 'Santa' guy everyone keeps talkin' about. Maybe it's Sheogorath, up to some annual cheeky antics, that maybe sounds about right... Maybe...

Ahem Dear, Santdaedra-guy?
    I've been a considerably nice individual this here year,
    and there are some items of interest I do dare desire.
    Obligatory throat clearing
    Numero uno! Shekels, love me' some shekels, can't go wrong with them shiny shekels. (Because of course.)
    Thingy-o... Dos-o! Crown crates, yes, I wish you to further fuel to my crippling crown crate addiction, since I can't fuel it myself anymore, college edjumacations made well sure of that. Internal screaming
    And third, last, but most certainly not least:
    For everyone in the wonderful lands of Tamriel, to have an upmost, oh-so splendid, MERRIEST of SNOWMASES! Just smack them with the Wabbajack or something, I'm sure you'll figure something out.

Thank you kindly, Your local, friendly residential neighborhood fire lizard
    -Me [PC-NA @UndauntedValiance]

Edited by Vahlyance on December 11, 2019 11:12PM
    『-Astra inclinant, sed non obligant.-』
  • _ibexrc
    _ibexrc
    ✭✭
    I'm @ibex.rc at PC EU. From the Crown Store, I'd love to get the adornments pack or the winter hats. In-game, PvP or DLC motif pages would be great, as well as furniture - either plans or items, especially Breton, Nord, Khajiit or Elsweyr style.

I've got some leftover stuff from the Witches Festival, if anyone is missing some parts or missed the whole event.
  • BlackKnight556
    BlackKnight556
    ✭✭✭
    Shout out to @tomofhyrule and @Ruvalie for the motif chapters. Dremora Daggers and Gloves. Dark Brotherhood Maces, and Anah's Watch Bows :)
    Edited by BlackKnight556 on December 12, 2019 2:17AM
  • VoodooPlatypus
    VoodooPlatypus
    ✭✭✭✭
    To the generous PSN user Sicklecider, a big thank you from my friend, fckthisc0r3ycamp. He appreciated the gift!
  • Unknown_Redemption
    Unknown_Redemption
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Screenshot_20191211_204839.png

Thank you for the flowers and flour-snow!
    Edited by Unknown_Redemption on December 12, 2019 3:54AM
  • SocialAssassin
    SocialAssassin
    ✭✭✭
    ceiron wrote: »

gAltDcL.jpg

To keep warm in the cold. Why Thankyou.

No. for being naughty gamers on this forum and in-game too "rolls eyes"
    Edited by SocialAssassin on December 12, 2019 4:28AM
    “I’m The Best There Is At What I Do. But What I Do Isn't Very Nice…” - Wolverine/Logan/James Howlett
  • FabresFour
    FabresFour
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @FabresFour PC - NA

I like decorating my house, so furnishings would be cool!

But if you want to send just a virtual hug, I'm accepting too! <3
    @FabresFour - 2075 CP
    Director and creator of the unofficial translation of The Elder Scrolls Online into BR-Portuguese.