The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

2019 ESO GIFT EXCHANGE!!!!!

• PieMaster1
    PieMaster1
    ✭✭✭✭
    Hmm..i guess i could use aether dust for recipes and some minor furnishings as well for my new alinor townhouse

Xbox NA - Soggy Cream Pie

Yes, that’s my gamertag
    Edited by PieMaster1 on December 12, 2019 5:34AM
  • SocialAssassin
    SocialAssassin
    ✭✭✭
    Hmm..i guess i could use aether dust for recipes and some minor furnishings as well for my new alinor townhouse

Yes, that’s my gamertag

Might I suggest a Gamertag name change for Xmas? My treat.
    “I’m The Best There Is At What I Do. But What I Do Isn't Very Nice…” - Wolverine/Logan/James Howlett
  • Xillean
    Xillean
    ✭✭✭
    FabresFour wrote: »
    @FabresFour PC - NA

I like decorating my house, so furnishings would be cool!

But if you want to send just a virtual hug, I'm accepting too! <3

Here is a Virtual Hug!
    Elar'kir-do, 584cp, Khajit Templar/Werewolf | PC NA player | GM/Founder of <Dominion of Unity>

Galacia Oridden, High Elf Sorcerer | Xillean Tormeng, High Elf Warden | Malduras Kelstrus, Dark Elf Necromancer | Estria Arkwright, Imperial Arcanist | Whispers Nightly, Argonian Nightblade | Janteer Raveria, Nord Dragonknight
  • Magica
    Magica
    ✭✭
    Hi I play on Xbox EU my gamer tag is MysticMagica

I started out with the beta on pc and did a account transfer when the Xbox version come out. So over the years I've gathered some spare stuff, motifs and style pages. For people that play on the Xbox EU server, you can leave me a message with a gift request, either as a reply to this post or on the Xbox, I'll see what I can do.

For my own gift request I would like:
    - still short of some hard to get motifs like dungeons, dlc and trial ones
    - furnishing plans, preferably summerset and elsweyr
    - any furniture items, either for me or my son, who just recently bought a house and is trying to fill it. Anything would be good, but my son prefers crazy, dungeon and torture chamber type items, he's funny like that

Thank you all <3
    Awesome post to have people do this and even more awesome for the people who actually do this <3
    Xbox One EU server

Main alliance is the Ebonheart Pact. "For the pact!"

EP Katleyn Battle-Born - Nord - Templar - 50 Champion 584
    AD Dallandra Devabriel - High Elf - Sorcerer - 50 Champion 584
    DC Gwendolyn Gemane - Breton - DragonKnight - 50 Champion 584
    EP Nimloth Shadow Strider - Wood Elf - NightBlade - 50 Champion 584
    DC Auraya Branoic - Imperial - Sorcerer - 50 Champion 584
    AD Jumps-off-Cliffs - Khajiit - Nightblade - lv12
    AD Faleen al-Satakalaam - Redguard - Templar - lv39
    EP Durak gro-Ghash the brave - Orc DragonKnight - lv18
    DC Follows-the-Light - Argonian - Templar - lv13
    EP Vedrndasi of house Hlaalu - Dark Elf - Sorcerer - lv18
    EP Lilithah of house Hlaalu - Dark Elf - Warden - lv35
  • Myrnhiel
    Myrnhiel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    When Anundriel stumbled home last night she almost fell over a big stack of packages that the inn keeper had ranged in front of her door. But she was too tired to open them yesterday, so she did this morning.

Thank you SO MUCH to everyone who sent me such a generous gift:

@mrsrobot: for the alliance war equipment, repair kits, the bait and Elsweyr furnishing plans. Anundriel promises that she will put them to very good use!

@rosalith, @ValkyriesWolf and @Michae: Anundriel can never have enough repair kits and fishing bait, so she really appreciates your gift!

@Elissae: Home improvement under perilous circumstances indeed! Sounds a bit like job advertising! :)

Of course, the inn keeper complained loudly about having to accept the packages, about the weight, about being so many of them, about not having enough space... yadda-yadda-yadda .... you know how it is with these inkeeper today. Sometimes they just want to complain about everything. Fortunately Anundriel bought the room, so he can't throw her out. :)

Thank you again for theses wonderful gifts!!
    Edited by Myrnhiel on December 12, 2019 9:44AM
  • Steveowatt
    Hi All

@steveoowat

I am on Xbox One EU.

Not sure what would be on my wishlist but I am a casual player play alot of stam DPS mainly (do dabble in magdps) have on and off played for 2 years but finally get my head down on it

Any gear etc would be appreciated :) would love to send things over to new players if I can! scrolls etc.
  • Catsmoke14
    Catsmoke14
    ✭✭✭
    @FabresFour

I sent you a bed and an (almost) matching rug. I mention so you don't receive 20 beds.
  • MrBrownstone
    MrBrownstone
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    My favorite content in this game is challenging dungeons so if anyone is willing to gift me my only missing dungeon DLC, Scalebreaker, that would be the greatest thing ever :D

PE EU Mr.Brownstone87
  • Hippie4927
    Hippie4927
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    @Adaarye

Thank you so much for the gold mats! They will be put to good use by my Grand Master Crafter. If you need anything crafted, I'll be happy to do that for you!

Again, Happy Holidays to you and your family!
    PC/NA/EP ✌️
  • jm42
    jm42
    ✭✭✭✭
    @Myrnhiel
    thank you soooooooo much for your gift, I'm so happy to get it <3
  • Jayne_Doe
    Jayne_Doe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I've sent out gifts now to all XB NA folks except a couple that I will try to do tonight. And @Beardimus I'll be sending some intricate jewelry once I get enough from doing daily writs. :)

I'm hoping that all gifts have been received, as I didn't hear back from some folks.

@LurgidBean I never heard back about your GT, so I guessed it was the same as your forum name. The mailman accepted it, so I hope it got to you!

Whoops! Forgot to thank @RABIDxWOLVERINE for the gold and the Hakoshae banner plan. I sent the plan back because I already know it and thought you might be able to sell or give it to another player. :) But the gold was a very nice surprise!
    Edited by Jayne_Doe on December 12, 2019 6:26PM
  • WeerW3ir
    WeerW3ir
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thank you for the haystacks <3 :P

Just a little update:
    Im still looking for these..:

Needles
    Gold, gold, gold with gold
    Crowncrates :3

@WeerW3ir PCEU
    Edited by WeerW3ir on December 12, 2019 9:15PM
  • HamsterPuncher
    Gift exchange between strangers? Never seen something like this before. Welp. Some area/dungeon DLC would be insanely helpful (Murkmire, DB & Thieves Guild) but I would be happy to have some rarer crafting motifs. (Worm Cult helmets would be best)

@HamsterPuncher PC_EU
    Edited by HamsterPuncher on December 13, 2019 10:50AM
  • PieMaster1
    PieMaster1
    ✭✭✭✭

Yes, that’s my gamertag

Might I suggest a Gamertag name change for Xmas? My treat.

What’s wrong with a banana cream pie left in the leaking refrigerator for a few days?

Seriously though the new GTs only have 12 max letters when it used to be 15, i can’t be creative with 12
  • G1Countdown
    G1Countdown
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hello PCNA folks! Jolly Old Saint Nick has sent packages to those he could help!
  • WeerW3ir
    WeerW3ir
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    please sdo help this one with crowncrates. would make this one happy
  • TIMBURWOLF
    TIMBURWOLF
    Soul Shriven
    TIMBURWOLF Xbox 1/NA

Any spare motifs (I have all Dremora/Hollowjack/Glenwhatever)

Happy Holidays!
    Edited by TIMBURWOLF on December 13, 2019 3:34PM
  • valusthecateater
    valusthecateater
    ✭✭✭
    Anything would be appreciated. Gold, mats, you name it I need it. Thanks

Shellback xbna
  • RABIDxWOLVERINE
    RABIDxWOLVERINE
    ✭✭✭✭
    Like to start of my saying Happy Holidays to everyone, I forgot that in my last message on here lol...
    Jayne_Doe wrote: »
    I've sent out gifts now to all XB NA folks except a couple that I will try to do tonight. And @Beardimus I'll be sending some intricate jewelry once I get enough from doing daily writs. :)

I'm hoping that all gifts have been received, as I didn't hear back from some folks.

@LurgidBean I never heard back about your GT, so I guessed it was the same as your forum name. The mailman accepted it, so I hope it got to you!

Whoops! Forgot to thank @RABIDxWOLVERINE for the gold and the Hakoshae banner plan. I sent the plan back because I already know it and thought you might be able to sell or give it to another player. :) But the gold was a very nice surprise!

@Jayne_Doe Thank you for the reagents I really appreciate that I will be a potion crafting fool this weekend. Is there anything else you are looking for or anyone else that you know of thats looking for stuff. If I can Id love to help out its just a pain searching for Xbox among this and trying to stay caught up.
    Edited by RABIDxWOLVERINE on December 13, 2019 5:00PM
    Rhaegar Gregorson, The Ebonheart Centurion - Imperial Dragonknight
    RABIDxWOLVERINE - Xbox One, NA, Ebonheart Pact

Loreseekers

BLOOD FOR THE PACT!
  • RABIDxWOLVERINE
    RABIDxWOLVERINE
    ✭✭✭✭
    @valusthecateater What kind of mats are you looking for?
    @TIMBURWOLF I dont have any motifs but Ill send you something to help collect a few.

Loreseekers

BLOOD FOR THE PACT!
  • LoneStar2911
    LoneStar2911
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thank you to everyone that has sent my wife @JedderDi_322 (PC-NA) gifts. She gets so happy and excited when she gets mails from you all. :) You're all very sweet. Thank you.

As for me, I'll take "insightfuls" or "awesomes" on the forum if you can't afford anything in-game. o:)
    I would LOVE to have:
    (PC-NA. @LoneStar2911 )
      [*] the Assassins League shoulders motif (thank you @NachoProblem )
      [*] the Morag Tong chest motif
      [*] the Dead-Water chest motif
      [*] the Mazzatun chest motif
      [*] the Mercenary chest motif
      [*] the Sunspire chest motif
      [*] the Ancient Orc shoulders motif
      [*] the Psijic Order axes motif (thank you @BlackKnight556 )

And.... gold. Who doesn't love gold? ;)

I'm @LoneStar2911 (PC-NA)

Thank you all. Happy holidays.
      May your days be full of cheer, and may the RNG gods show you favor!

(P.S. If I receive a motif I have been given already (I haven't been gifted any at this time), or already know, then I will either return it to you or give it to my wife if she needs it. It won't go to waste either way. ;) Thank you! :) )

I'll be going back through the forum to catch all the new PC-NA people I haven't sent gifts to yet and trying to send a little something to each of them! HoHoHo!
      Edited by LoneStar2911 on December 19, 2019 5:14AM
    • valusthecateater
      valusthecateater
      ✭✭✭
      @RABIDxWOLVERINE

Mostly provisioning. Trying to level that up. Are you still looking for alchemy reagents? I have no use for them so I can send what I have.
    • BlackKnight556
      BlackKnight556
      ✭✭✭
      Shout out to @Amber322 for the 1000 gold and charcoal of remorse. @heaven13 for the Dremora Swords. And @G1Countdown for the wealth of Alchemy ingredients. <3
      Edited by BlackKnight556 on December 13, 2019 11:01PM
    • RABIDxWOLVERINE
      RABIDxWOLVERINE
      ✭✭✭✭
      @valusthecateater sure I will also take cornflower ladys smock and water hyacinth or my other alchemy mats you dont need.

Are there any specific provisioning mats you need? I have a bunch I can give you the only provisioning mats I use really are what you need for the braised chicken or rabbit i cant remember what it is lol and dubious camoran throne.

Loreseekers

BLOOD FOR THE PACT!
    • SocialAssassin
      SocialAssassin
      ✭✭✭
      This is for the entire forum. Merry Xmas! and have a nice day :) Except for me, I have been good this year. :p

cbUXcss.jpg

Edited by SocialAssassin on December 13, 2019 11:16PM
      “I’m The Best There Is At What I Do. But What I Do Isn't Very Nice…” - Wolverine/Logan/James Howlett
    • WiseSky
      WiseSky
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      ✭✭
      Luxo wrote: »
      Hi all

Late to the party aswell.

But if someone is feeling charitable, I would appriciate most of all a medium Iceheart shoulder armor. Ingame name @Luxo and PC EU server

Best regards

@Luxo

I think those are bound and you can only get the with Keys... Unless I am mistaken
      Immersive Quests Addon
      Wish to Quest without Quest Way Markers? ''Talk to the Hooded Figure'' Turns into ''Talk to the Hooded Figure, who is feeding the chickens near the southeastern gate in the city of Daggerfall in Glenumbra.'' If you Wish To write bread crumbs clues for quest for other players to experience come join the team!
      List of Immersion Addons
    • Amonmar
      Amonmar
      Soul Shriven
      PC EU @Amonmar

Honestly I'm not even sure what I'd ask for, I'm a level 29 stam orc dk, recently just got back into the game after a few years away, but I think this is an absolutely great idea!
      Edited by Amonmar on December 14, 2019 9:09PM
    • ArchMikem
      ArchMikem
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      I need some good karma.

I dont have a bank full of everything, but i do have some spare motif pages and other things, as well as a small stockpile of reagents that i dont make pots or poisons out of. Who knows, maybe there might be a pearl or other treat in there. Im always in need of Blessed Thistle, Wormwood and Dragonthorn. Also water! No idea why im always short of water of all things.

ArchMikeM - Xbox NA
      CP1,900+ Master Explorer - AvA One Star General - Console Peasant - The Clan
      Quest Objective: OMG Go Talk To That Kitty!
    • NachoProblem
      Hi, y'all!

My Christmas list consists of:
      • Crown Crates
      • The "Personality Emotions Pack"
      • The "Covenant Lizard-Plumes"
      • The "Lizard Rhinoceros"
      • The 'Prong-Eared Grimalkin"
      • Any Yokudan Motifs
      • And any and all crafting mats

@NachoProblem PC-NA

Happy Holidays to you all! :)