The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

2019 ESO GIFT EXCHANGE!!!!!

• Nila
    Nila
    ✭✭✭
    I would like to brigten my hubbys holiday, hes been through a rough year with sudden heart disease :'(

If any kind soul can spare some furniture for his house, it would mean so much to me <3

His account is @Gormzie on PC-EU

Hes interested in a cosy hunters hut style with a fireplace, bear skins either as rugs or displays, Orcish furniture and the Hlaalu style.
    He also likes to build aquariums, so anything that would fit is much appreciatet = any plants will also help ;)

He has no idea I am making this request :p

Happy holidays everyone <3
    Thank you all <3

@TholosTB for the 50K. He bought a Hlaalu Stove, Chiminea, Mages Apparatus, Master, Miniature Garden, Bottled, Mortar and Pestle for the gold.
    @jm42 for the Orcish Bowl, Stone.
    @Elissae for the 4 x Giant Clam, Ancient, 4 x Giant Clam, Sealed, Coral Shelf, Large.
    @Erinia for the Riekling Tanning Rack, Stretched, Orcish Chandelier, Practical, Orcish Brazier, Smoldering, Wood Elf Hide, Heavy, Wood Elf Wall Hide, Pierced, Wood Elf Wall Hide, Spotted.
    @HidesFromSun for the 2 x Orcish Chair, Peaked, Orcish Lantern, Hanging, Orcish Table, Formal, Orcish Trunk, Braced.
    @Enemoriana for the 1 x Orcish Tapestry, War, 1 x Orcish Bedding, Peaked, 1 x Carcass, Grey Hare, Carcass, Hanging Geese, 1 x Deer Head, Wall Mount, 1 x Wolf Head, Wall Mount, 1 x Orcish Grand Table With Skins.
    Edited by Nila on January 1, 2020 5:59PM
    PC EU
  • Armodeniz
    Armodeniz
    @Armodeniz at PC EU
    A crown crate would be a nice gift!
    Thanks in advance! Have a happy holiday!
  • aaisoaho
    aaisoaho
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @aaisoaho, PC-EU

Hello secret Santa Claws!

Just like the other years, I wish for furniture. This year, I furnishing my Hall of Lunar champion, sadly I haven't unlocked the dungeon dlc wing (because I do not have the dlc or eso+) so I won't be decorating a trophy room any time soon. On my decorating list there is: crafting/storage room (the main hub of the house) and garden/bedroom (the dragonhold room). I have decorated my training balcony already.

For the crafting/storage area I'm looking for:
    - tables (decorative tables, I have every crafting table already)
    - shelves
    - barrels/containers/crates
    - miscellaneous decoration

For the garden:
    - plants
    - bushes
    - decorative trees
    - table and benches
    - lights

Bedroom:
    - night table
    - wardrobe
    - a bed
    - lights

Right now I'm mixing and matching elsweyr, redguard and khajiit furniture. (with a dash of psijic furniture thrown into mix)

Heartwood and mundane runes are also appreciated.

I will look trough this thread so I could pass on the gesture by gifting things! Happy holidays to everyone. :)
  • Ode2Order
    Ode2Order
    ✭✭✭
    I love this idea!
    Contact me ingame (same handle) on PC EU so I can help fulfill a wishlist.

For my own wishlist, I'd like the Sunspire motif. I currently have none of them. :( Especially the chest piece would make me very happy! Crown-related stuff, the Alinor bath furnishing would be splendid!
    Edited by Ode2Order on December 9, 2019 2:06PM
  • Vesnia
    Vesnia
    ✭✭
    I just wanted to thank everyone who gifted me - @Elissae , Amraval Vyshaan and @Erinia !! : D thanks to you guys, I am now super happy with the look of my garden :heart: including a few pics so you can see how I used your gifts!

qd6Kh31.png
    h817RNr.png
    ZswfeZj.png
  • LoneStar2911
    LoneStar2911
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thank you to everyone that has sent my wife @JedderDi_322 (PC-NA) gifts. She gets so happy and excited when she gets mails from you all. :) You're all very sweet. Thank you.

I tried to find all the PC-NA people in the forum thus far and send them a little something. I wish I could do more!!!

As for me, I'll take "insightfuls" or "awesomes" on the forum.
    I would LOVE to have:
      [*] the Assassins League shoulders motif (thank you @NachoProblem )
      [*] the Morag Tong chest motif
      [*] the Dead-Water chest motif
      [*] the Mazzatun chest motif
      [*] the Mercenary chest motif
      [*] the Sunspire chest motif
      [*] the Ancient Orc shoulders motif
      [*] the Psijic Order axes motif (thank you @BlackKnight556 )

And.... gold. Who doesn't love gold? ;)

I'm @Amber322 (PC-NA)

Thank you all. Happy holidays.
      May your days be full of cheer, and I hope the RNG gods show you favor!

(P.S. If I receive a motif I have been given already, or already know, then I will either return it to you or give it to my wife if she needs it. Thank you! :) )

Edit: Whoops.... forgot to give my @ name and server info. Oopsie!
      Edited by LoneStar2911 on December 18, 2019 11:22PM
    • Jayne_Doe
      Jayne_Doe
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      ✭✭
      Beardimus wrote: »
      Love this thread tradition :)

Xbox NA : I'm sadly still trying to get setup as a master crafter 2 years later thus a stack of CP150/160 runes & jewelry to power level the crafting would be awesome. Or some nirnhorned items to research. Any motifs / recipes also welcome. [snip]

Xbox EU : happy to help folks out, shortage of requests on here!!

@Beardimus What's your GT?

I've sent out gifts to all XB NA folks, except a couple new posts since I last posted. I'll see what I can do! Oh, and @SinfulPrinc3ss I just got a purple Orc furnishing plan I can send you, but I wasn't that lucky with plans overall from the dragons during the event. :(

I'd still be happy to receive any of the following:

GT: Jayne Doe (space, no underscore)

Motif pages:
      -Honor Guard: I have chests page
      -Coldsnap
      -Meridian
      -Sunspire - I ended up buying this motif since prices were pretty cheap after the event!
      -Refabricated (this one is fairly new, so this is probably a stretch)

Furnishing plans (what I still need are fairly expensive, so no worries if not doable):
      -purple Dwarven or Ayleid plans
      -purple Khajiit Brazier, Enchanted
      -purple Redguard Spitoon or Redguard Cannister
      -purple Hakoshae lantern plans

Or, I'd love to have a few Hakoshae lanterns if there's someone who can craft them!

Also, Culanda Lacquer or Shimmering Sand would be great, as would Ochre or Mundane Runes. I've received some from a kind Santa, but could always use more if anyone has any to spare!

ETA: I'd love to get an attunable JC station to go with the ones we got from the Dragon Rise event! Or any of the gold furnishing plans on Rolis (I have all the old ones that Faustina sells).

Happy Holidays!

[Edited to match quoted content]
      Edited by ZOS_Bill on April 15, 2020 4:50PM
    • Mixith
      Mixith
      ✭✭✭
      If anyone could be kind enough to gift me a potato i'll be happy until i die

@Mixith on PCEU
    • Hippie4927
      Hippie4927
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      ✭✭✭✭
      Digibrax wrote: »
      What a nice thread :)

Well, if anyone is feeling generous (but this is REALLY a spread), I do need a guar mount fot my Argonian/Dunmer classes. I only have 4 mounts which don't really go with the theme I am aiming for.
      Also, I would apreciate any furnishings/blueprints in Argonian/Morrowind themed styles.

PC NA
      @DigiBrax

So, that is it, and thank you in advance :)

Edit: bad Engrish

@Digibrax You should receive a guar from @dark5id3. That is from my other account and I hope you enjoy it! Please do not send anything in return. Happy holidays!
      PC/NA/EP ✌️
    • Saucy_Jack
      Saucy_Jack
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      PIE KING WILL GIVE FIVE PIES TO THOSE WHO MAIL HIM INGAME ON PC/NA

HUZZAH!
      ALL HAIL SNUGGLORR THE MAGNIFICENT, KING OF THE RNG AND NIRN'S ONE TRUE GOD! Also, become a Scrub-scriber! SJ Scrubs: Playing games badly to make you feel better about yourself.
    • Digibrax
      Digibrax
      ✭✭✭
      Hippie4927 wrote: »

Well, if anyone is feeling generous (but this is REALLY a spread), I do need a guar mount fot my Argonian/Dunmer classes. I only have 4 mounts which don't really go with the theme I am aiming for.
      Also, I would apreciate any furnishings/blueprints in Argonian/Morrowind themed styles.

PC NA
      @DigiBrax

@Digibrax You should receive a guar from @dark5id3. That is from my other account and I hope you enjoy it! Please do not send anything in return. Happy holidays!

Thank you very much. I love you :))) Happy holidays!!!
    • GalexPK
      GalexPK
      ✭✭✭
      @GalexPK PC NA

Hi, thanks everyone that sent those furnitures! If you want to check my place just add me ingame with a message, i love to decorate my houses.

IF you are felling really generous i would love any of this crown items *.*

Crowns:

- Duchess Pesonality >:)

- Barbaric Beauty Pack :p

- Cosmetic Pack: Hair Styles :p

- The Cat Banker Assitant *.* <3<3
      PC NA:
      Karim Vidal - Altmer Magicka Templar

La'Mahnaz - Bosmer WW Stamina Nightblade

Alba Id - Altmer Magicka Sorcerer

La'Ainaz - Bosmer Vamp Necro

Va'Shir - Khajiit Nightblade

Steam ID: Galexpk
    • AWinterWolf
      AWinterWolf
      ✭✭✭✭
      Hi, my ESO name is @AWinterWolf

I'd love to get some some sunspire motifs, or some Alinor furniture, please.

Thank you for your generosity.
      @AWinterWolf, PC EU.

Main character: Healer, CP 1300+,
      Completed:
      vSS (Ice & Fire HM)
      vMoL Trifecta
      TTT
      vKA HMs
      vBRP
      All Dungeon Trifectas.

Favourite quote:

History is a story written by the victors, who often paint themselves the best of lights.
    • ceiron
      ceiron
      ✭✭✭✭
      PS4 EU PSN: JolipinatorJG

What I would like:
      Honor Guard chests motif
      Sunspire chests motif Thank you so much @method__01 !

What I have to give:
      Protection
      A lot of love and affection

Happy New Life to all and to all a good life.

Thanks also @method__01 too kind

Was trying to find honor guard chests to send but alas no trader has listed

Anything else?
    • Hippie4927
      Hippie4927
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      ✭✭✭✭

PC NA
      @DigiBrax

Thank you very much. I love you :))) Happy holidays!!!

@Digibrax You're very welcome! Would have loved to give you a fancier guar but that was the only one for purchase. I hope you like it. :)
      PC/NA/EP ✌️
    • Il3rotherhood
      Il3rotherhood
      ✭✭✭
      Hello, @Jarv_Seven on PC/NA here ! :smiley:

Simple, simple wish: I would like to get my hands on some blue and purple jewelry crafting upgrade materials ! Mainly to complete crazy build ideas i'm trying :)

I wouldn't mind getting some rosins, wax and alloy too ;)

Many thanks and have some nice holidays !!

Edited by Il3rotherhood on December 9, 2019 7:07PM
    • Saucy_Jack
      Saucy_Jack
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      Beyond pies, if anyone wants to help out Pie King, I could use the Refabricated motif, the Honor Guard motif, and the Moongrave Fane motif; they're the very last learnable things (beyond the BG motifs which aren't tradeable/sellable) I have to learn. I know all the rest of the motifs, and I know all the furniture plans, so it'd be nice to finally be DONE with learning things (until the next patch)!

With that said, I normally only do this for guildies, but for this week (until the 13th when I leave on vacay) as long as people on PC/NA mail me a) which pieces they want crafted in the body of the mail, and b) include their own mats (correct type/amount for what you want crafted), I'll craft furniture for people for free!

- @Saucy_Jack
      Edited by Saucy_Jack on December 9, 2019 7:28PM
      ALL HAIL SNUGGLORR THE MAGNIFICENT, KING OF THE RNG AND NIRN'S ONE TRUE GOD! Also, become a Scrub-scriber! SJ Scrubs: Playing games badly to make you feel better about yourself.
    • ArchangelIsraphel
      ArchangelIsraphel
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      ✭✭✭
      Huge thanks to @G1Countdown, @tomofhyrule , and @Amber322 for the lovely presents!!! It was lovely to log in to find so many amazing gifts. After I check for your wishlists I'll be sure to send something along to you as well!

Also, someone sent me a blueprint for a redguard counter, which I am super grateful for! But I accidentally overlooked what their screen name was in the mail, so if they see this, I hope they let me know who they are so I can gift them as well ^_^
      Legends never die
      They're written down in eternity
      But you'll never see the price it costs
      The scars collected all their lives
      When everything's lost, they pick up their hearts and avenge defeat
      Before it all starts, they suffer through harm just to touch a dream
      Oh, pick yourself up, 'cause
      Legends never die
    • Seminolegirl1992
      Seminolegirl1992
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      @G1Countdown PC/NA - Merry Christmas all! Hope everyone has a good Christmas season! It has been great seeing the community give to each other the last couple of years!

I can use the following:
      • Housing Materials
      • Any various Arena Gladiator Rune Boxes
      • Refabricated Motif (Any I don't know any of it yet)
      • Meridian Motif (Any I don't know any of it yet)
      • Honor Guard Motif (Any I don't know any of it yet)
      • EHT users visit my Grand Topal Hideaway and sign my guestbook! (All others welcome too)

I also have it on good authority that Jolly Old Saint Nick is sending out gifts to PC/NA!

I came to visit your home (I have EHT) but if there were any effects, I didn't seem them. Perhaps they weren't shared? Love your home btw!
      And thanks again for the gift :D
      @Seminolegirl1992 PC/NA CP 2300+ PVE, PVP, RP, Housing: Tel Galen, Fair Winds, Moon Sugar, Grand Psijic, Forsaken, HOTLC, Bastion, Ravenhurst, Gardner, Alinor, Hakkvild's, Gorinir, Kragenhome, Hundings, & more- feel free to come see!
      Main PVE: Rynne, breton mag dk
      PVP: Levexa, EP nord mag dk
      Crafter: Sabaki Taiyo, khajiit templar
      RP: N'zuri, Penelope Mecoud, Vhenasi Galanodel, Alassea Rilynn'urdrenn, Taiga Soulhammer, Jhaneyl Everhath, Nym Baenre, Eilistraee, Levexa, Rynne Galanodel, Mielikki, Hanali Celanil, Arwen Galanodel, Grainne. I think I have a problem.
      Former Empress | Swashbuckler Supreme | Godslayer | Gryphon Heart | Immortal Redeemer | Tick Tock Tormentor | Dro-m'athra Destroyer | Dawnbringer
    • Beardimus
      Beardimus
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      Jayne_Doe wrote: »
      Beardimus wrote: »
      Love this thread tradition :)

Xbox NA : I'm sadly still trying to get setup as a master crafter 2 years later thus a stack of CP150/160 runes & jewelry to power level the crafting would be awesome. Or some nirnhorned items to research. Any motifs / recipes also welcome. [snip]

Xbox EU : happy to help folks out, shortage of requests on here!!

@Beardimus What's your GT?

I've sent out gifts to all XB NA folks, except a couple new posts since I last posted. I'll see what I can do! Oh, and @SinfulPrinc3ss I just got a purple Orc furnishing plan I can send you, but I wasn't that lucky with plans overall from the dragons during the event. :(

I'd still be happy to receive any of the following:

GT: Jayne Doe (space, no underscore)

Motif pages:
      -Honor Guard: I have chests page
      -Coldsnap
      -Meridian
      -Sunspire
      -Refabricated (this one is fairly new, so this is probably a stretch)

Furnishing plans (what I still need are fairly expensive, so no worries if not doable):
      -purple Dwarven or Ayleid plans
      -purple Khajiit Brazier, Enchanted
      -purple Redguard Spitoon or Redguard Cannister
      -purple Hakoshae lanterns

Or, I'd love to have a few Hakoshae lanterns if there's someone who can craft them!

Also, Culanda Lacquer or Shimmering Sand would be great, as would Ochre or Mundane Runes. I've received some from a kind Santa, but could always use more if anyone has any to spare!

Happy Holidays!

Hey @Jayne_Doe If I get any of the above I'll send them over!

My GT is [snip]

Thanks v much!

[Edited to match quoted content]
      Edited by ZOS_Bill on April 15, 2020 4:51PM
      Xbox One | EU | EP
      Beardimus : VR16 Dunmer MagSorc [RIP MagDW 2015-2018]
      Emperor of Sotha Sil 02-2018 & Sheogorath 05-2019
      1st Emperor of Ravenwatch
      Alts - - for the Lolz
      Archimus : Bosmer Thief / Archer / Werewolf
      Orcimus : Fat drunk Orc battlefield 1st aider
      Scalimus - Argonian Sorc Healer / Pet master

Fighting small scale with : The SAXON Guild
      Fighting with [PvP] : The Undaunted Wolves
      Trading Guilds : TradersOfNirn | FourSquareTraders

Xbox One | NA | EP
      Bëardimus : L43 Dunmer Magsorc / BG
      Heals-With-Pets : VR16 Argonian Sorc PvP / BG Healer
      Nordimus : VR16 Stamsorc
      Beardimus le 13iem : L30 Dunmer Magsorc Icereach
    • morrowjen
      morrowjen
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      I've been sent some seed money to go towards a new home by a few of you and awesome presents by others so I've decided that I want to commemorate it. I haven't decided what new home I'm going to buy but I think it's going to be Ald Velothi Harbor House but whatever home I do buy I'm going to name it Maya's Hope. This is for three reasons: 1. one of my Santa's has maya in the user name 2. my current main also has maya in the username and 3. (the most important reason) I want it to remind me of the good this community has done (every time I go there I will be reminded that there is good in the world). That's where "Hope" comes in. :smile:

Maya's Hope will be completely in honor of the community and I'm going to try and decorate it prominently with stuff that's been donated/sent to me and using some of the motifs you've sent me. I wish there was some way of making it officially a community home so if y'all have any ideas please let me know because this is about every one of y'all. It's my way of remembering each holiday wish and/or gift both great and small.

And once again thank you. <3
      Edited by morrowjen on December 10, 2019 12:18AM
    • G1Countdown
      G1Countdown
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      @G1Countdown PC/NA - Merry Christmas all! Hope everyone has a good Christmas season! It has been great seeing the community give to each other the last couple of years!

I can use the following:
      • Housing Materials
      • Any various Arena Gladiator Rune Boxes
      • Refabricated Motif (Any I don't know any of it yet)
      • Meridian Motif (Any I don't know any of it yet)
      • Honor Guard Motif (Any I don't know any of it yet)
      • EHT users visit my Grand Topal Hideaway and sign my guestbook! (All others welcome too)

I also have it on good authority that Jolly Old Saint Nick is sending out gifts to PC/NA!

I came to visit your home (I have EHT) but if there were any effects, I didn't seem them. Perhaps they weren't shared? Love your home btw!
      And thanks again for the gift :D

I'm not very good with EHT right now. All I have are some hidden portals throughout the home that take you to my other homes. I just thought my guestbook was kind of empty and this would be an easy way to get it filled up. :) I'm glad you like your presents, too!

---

Also, Many thanks to these kind people who generously gifted me crafting materials and gold. Super kind of all of you! After a long day at work (and more work that I took home with me) it was a very pleasant read from all of you. And, many of you wrote such kind words too!

@tomofhyrule
      @SwankSwan
      @heaven13
      @Tholostb
      @Amber322
      @GalexPK
      @ArchangelIsraphel
      Edited by G1Countdown on December 10, 2019 12:51AM
    • RABIDxWOLVERINE
      RABIDxWOLVERINE
      ✭✭✭✭
      Xbox NA GT: RABIDxWOLVERINE

I’d like gold or chromium grains or artaeum takeaway broth recipe... I don’t expect any of these but would settle for Dragonthorn, blessed thistle, or wormwood.
      Rhaegar Gregorson, The Ebonheart Centurion - Imperial Dragonknight
      RABIDxWOLVERINE - Xbox One, NA, Ebonheart Pact

Loreseekers

BLOOD FOR THE PACT!
    • Trywn21
      Trywn21
      Soul Shriven
      Thanks for those who sent stuff was very generous love to wish you both happy Holidays.

Still looking for housing items or gold for housing

Xbox NA TrywnX21

Happy Holidays all
    • Adaarye
      Adaarye
      ✭✭✭
      @zeegoddess PC US

Happy holidays!! What a lovely idea this is.

I have been working hard to farm purple and gold plans/furnishings/crafting stations. (Thank you @G1Countdown!)

I love all things New Life. I saved my crowns over time to buy the <3 Enchanted Snow Globe <3 home because I knew it was coming to the crown store. I've not been able to get the New Life decorations, in particular the New Life Tree (Thank you @Hippie4927 / @dark5id3 !).

HUGZ and I wish everyone a safe in happy holiday and a new year full of peace and love.

Thank you @Amber322 for the Charcoal of Remorse! It was a cool and thoughtful idea. I just wish I could display it, heh. That would be so awesome. =)

Edited by Adaarye on December 14, 2019 8:08AM
    • Hippie4927
      Hippie4927
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      ✭✭✭✭
      Adaarye wrote: »
      @zeegoddess PC US

I have been working hard to farm purple and gold plans/furnishings/crafting stations.

I love all things New Life. I saved my crowns over time to buy the <3 Enchanted Snow Globe <3 home because I knew it was coming to the crown store. I've not been able to get the New Life decorations, in particular the New Life Tree.

HUGZ and I wish everyone a safe in happy holiday and a new year full of peace and love.

@Adaarye

I sent you the tree from my other account @dark5id3 but was logged out just as I hit confirm so I am not sure if the purchase went through. Please let me know if you received it.

Edit: Just got back ingame and the crowns are gone but the tree is not in 'gifts sent'. Let me know if I need to contact support.

Edit again: I sent a ticket to support so, hopefully, you will get the tree!
      Edited by Hippie4927 on December 10, 2019 3:44AM
      PC/NA/EP ✌️
    • Xillean
      Xillean
      ✭✭✭
      Amber322 wrote: »
      Edit: Whoops.... forgot to give my @ name and server info. Oopsie!

I just wanted to say thanks for the gold, was a nice surprise to log into. I gave you a insightful as I dont have any of the things you listed but did want to say thank you!

Still looking for the battle boar or the Enchanted Snow globe if any are feeling generous, since those are a bit pricey I would be happy to receive insightfuls or awesomes!

@xillean PC NA

I come from Eq2 and WoW and I have to say overall this is one of the best communities ive encountered. I did play way back in beta but have only played live for about 7 months now and that's this year and despite some lag I do love the Elder Scrolls so far :smiley:

I hope everyone has a great Christmas or Happy Holiday!
      Edited by Xillean on December 11, 2019 8:18AM
      Elar'kir-do, 584cp, Khajit Templar/Werewolf | PC NA player | GM/Founder of <Dominion of Unity>

Galacia Oridden, High Elf Sorcerer | Xillean Tormeng, High Elf Warden | Malduras Kelstrus, Dark Elf Necromancer | Estria Arkwright, Imperial Arcanist | Whispers Nightly, Argonian Nightblade | Janteer Raveria, Nord Dragonknight
    • sebnc
      sebnc
      Soul Shriven
      Thank you for doing this and for all the kind people donating gifts.

PS4 NA PSN: Sebastian456

If anyone is feeling generous I would love a bear mount to go with my bear pet from the Halloween login crates.

Of course a banker cat or merchant cat would be wonderful but understand they are expensive even for crown items.

Long wild locks hairstyle and Covenant War-Locks hairstyle are both on my wish list as well.

Gold is always useful and appreciated.

Customization is my favorite part of any game. So I am always looking to collect motifs. Minotaur head, Sunspire head, Celestial head, Fang lair chest, Apostle chest, Minotaur chest, Assassin league shoulders, Glass shoulders, Silver dawn shoulders and Dreadhorn hands and feet.

Those are all the motifs I'm trying to get but have yet to find or afford.

Happy holidays to all and I hope all your holiday wishes come true in game and out of game! :smiley:

Edit for typos!
      Edited by sebnc on December 10, 2019 9:58AM
    • Coppes
      Coppes
      ✭✭✭✭
      I’ve never really tried this before and I’m interested to see how it works.

PC NA @Spacewalk’n

I would be happy with either Cosmetic Pack: Hair Styles or Cosmetic Pack: Adornments.

Sadly being a Redguard locked me out some hairstyles that’s I would love.

Happy Holidays!
    • Adaarye
      Adaarye
      ✭✭✭
      Adaarye wrote: »
      @zeegoddess PC US

I have been working hard to farm purple and gold plans/furnishings/crafting stations.

I love all things New Life. I saved my crowns over time to buy the <3 Enchanted Snow Globe <3 home because I knew it was coming to the crown store. I've not been able to get the New Life decorations, in particular the New Life Tree.

@Adaarye

I sent you the tree from my other account @dark5id3 but was logged out just as I hit confirm so I am not sure if the purchase went through. Please let me know if you received it.

Edit: Just got back ingame and the crowns are gone but the tree is not in 'gifts sent'. Let me know if I need to contact support.

Edit again: I sent a ticket to support so, hopefully, you will get the tree!

I've still not received the tree or heard anything from support. I am hoping maybe to hear something when I wake. I stayed up until 3am, questing while waiting to hear. Thanks so much for trying! Hopefully Support will sort us out soon. I'm so excited to have a tree <3

As I said in my email inworld, it is truly the thought that counts, and your thoughtful act made my day. Thank you for thinking of me and trying to make my ESO holiday awesome <3