The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

2019 ESO GIFT EXCHANGE!!!!!

• LadySinflower
    LadySinflower
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm looking for Xbox NA players to gift to. Are there any here?

Myself, I am looking specifically for the Elsweyr elegant Divider furniture plan. I know they are valuable but if anytime has an extra one laying around I would consider it a gift to receive a discounted price. I would enjoy crown crates. I'm looking for the trinimac helmets motif for a matter writ and just can't seen to get it to drop. Any of the Big four poster canopy beds are nice for the bedrooms on my houses, or an Alinor levitating bed. Any lighted furniture/plant items or those with moving water. The Big hairstyles package in the crown store. Music boxes, colorful urns, jewelry or trinket boxes are much loved by me. I love all of the non combat pets but am especially partial to cats. I also really love the fire breathing frogs. I have most of the (non combat pet) cats and all of the dogs and wolves currently in the store.

I'm a 9-trait crafter willing to make someone the best armor they could ask for. I would only ask for mats if someone picked something I didn't have mats for. Ask me for gold and I'm glad to help you. Please let me make you a great New Life Festival gift or several, Xbox NA player!

DM me here or in game with your request. My GT in Xbox NA is ShadokatPH66.

Happy New Life!
  • LadySinflower
    LadySinflower
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    LurgidBean wrote: »
    Ill be screenshoting any Xbox (NA/EU) requests that I can fulfill, since it doesn't seem like a lot of us!

I'm on Xbox NA (used to be EU) and I've always wanted Ravenhurst, but never had the gold. And tbh, it's a lot cheaper to buy unfurnished with gold (275k I think.) Vs Crowns at current exchange rate (400,000g) I can buy or cobble together an eclectic mix of furniture for it.

I'd also be happy to receive furnishing items, I love glowy bits and smoky bits. Things that are animated are awesome! And I'd really like a Hanging BOSMER THRONE because it looks so relaxing!

I hope this doesn't violate TOS but I'd really really appreciate any XBox gold codes to extend my subscription since I have limited income ATM. It might be the best thing you can do, but I know not everyone bhas that option!

Happy holidays friends!

Is LurgidBean your gamertag? 😸
  • G1Countdown
    G1Countdown
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Last couple of posters are not listing their SERVER! @gresiac @NachoProblem @WeerW3ir
  • WeerW3ir
    WeerW3ir
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Last couple of posters are not listing their SERVER! @gresiac @NachoProblem @WeerW3ir

Its not my first post. Anyway PC EU
    :)
  • M_Volsung
    M_Volsung
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    All things Dwemer are promised a good home with me...

Also, if someone is feeling ultra-uber-mega-generous, the Refabricated motif.

M_Volsung, PC-NA
    "In the Deep Halls, Far from Men;
    Forsaken Red Mountain, Twisted Kin;
    Hail the Mind, Hail the Stone;
    Dwarven Pride, Stronger than Bone"

—Dwemer Inquiries I-III, Thelwe Ghelein
  • NachoProblem

Whoops! Thank you for reminding me! PC-NA.
  • LoneStar2911
    LoneStar2911
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thank you to @NachoProblem (Assassins League Shoulders motif) and @G1Countdown (Hlaalu Stove, Chimnea) for the gifts!!! And thank you to everyone else that has sent me things! You're all so awesome!

And @JedderDi_322 thanks you too, @G1Countdown ! And everyone else that has sent her gifts. :)

My updated list:
    (PC-NA. @LoneStar2911 )
    (I also updated my other postings)
      [*] the Assassins League shoulders motif (thank you @NachoProblem )
      [*] the Morag Tong chest motif
      [*] the Dead-Water chest motif
      [*] the Mazzatun chest motif
      [*] the Mercenary chest motif
      [*] the Sunspire chest motif
      [*] the Ancient Orc shoulders motif
      [*] the Psijic Order axes motif

Or "insightfuls" or "awesomes" on the forum. ;)

Happy holidays, everyone!
      Edited by LoneStar2911 on December 19, 2019 5:13AM
    • GalexPK
      GalexPK
      ✭✭✭
      PC NA @GalexPK

Dear Secret Santa, i would love any of this stuff that you could afford with your kindness

- Furnishing: Alinor Windowbox, Blue/Purple Wisteria

- Duchess Personality

- Barbaric Beauty Pack

- Bristleneck boar
      PC NA:
      Karim Vidal - Altmer Magicka Templar

La'Mahnaz - Bosmer WW Stamina Nightblade

Alba Id - Altmer Magicka Sorcerer

La'Ainaz - Bosmer Vamp Necro

Va'Shir - Khajiit Nightblade

Steam ID: Galexpk
    • empressoftime
      empressoftime
      ✭✭
      Hello everyone and happy holidays. I hope everyone is having a great time.
      I feel embarrassed asking for something but I hope there is a nice soul out there who could gift me Dragonhold DLC or enough crowns to buy it.I would be so happy and I really appreciate it.
      Thank you so much :)

PS4 EU psn empressoftime
      Edited by empressoftime on December 15, 2019 7:56PM
    • empressoftime
      empressoftime
      ✭✭
      METHOD_01

Thank you soooooo much for the gift,I really appreciate it.Happy Holidays 😊
    • davidbow1e
      davidbow1e
      ✭✭
      Happy Holidays Lovely ESO Community.

Been struggling lately with life so haven't been on too much recently. Not really expecting anyone to gift me anything, but I just wanted to say how amazing this thread is and keeps my hopes up that this game will keep going for years to come because of YOU guys and your amazing generosity. Honestly the only thing I'd want at this moment would be Frost Atronach Crates. But like I said, you don't have to, this is just a shot in the dark for someone who just LOVES the new mounts and unfortunately lost his girlfriend of 14 years on Friday. It's been hard but looks like for the time being I'm going to immerse myself in this game to try and get over the depression and uncertainty of the new year ahead.

Cheers to anyone that remembers me on XBOX NA, I used to be a lot more active in the past but looks like I may be on a lot more nowadays, so if you see me don't be shy!

Gamertag: SoullessOmikron
      Edited by davidbow1e on December 16, 2019 5:37AM
    • Silent84
      Silent84
      ✭✭✭
      I playid lineage 2, aion, wow, gw2, bdo, eso, but i never ever seen so kind and beautifull people like in ESO, bless you people! Much love!

Be kind whenever possible. It is always possible.
    • Jayne_Doe
      Jayne_Doe
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      ✭✭
      Like to start of my saying Happy Holidays to everyone, I forgot that in my last message on here lol...
      Jayne_Doe wrote: »
      I've sent out gifts now to all XB NA folks except a couple that I will try to do tonight. And @Beardimus I'll be sending some intricate jewelry once I get enough from doing daily writs. :)

I'm hoping that all gifts have been received, as I didn't hear back from some folks.

@LurgidBean I never heard back about your GT, so I guessed it was the same as your forum name. The mailman accepted it, so I hope it got to you!

Whoops! Forgot to thank @RABIDxWOLVERINE for the gold and the Hakoshae banner plan. I sent the plan back because I already know it and thought you might be able to sell or give it to another player. :) But the gold was a very nice surprise!

@Jayne_Doe Thank you for the reagents I really appreciate that I will be a potion crafting fool this weekend. Is there anything else you are looking for or anyone else that you know of thats looking for stuff. If I can Id love to help out its just a pain searching for Xbox among this and trying to stay caught up.

@RABIDxWOLVERINE You're welcome for the mats. I may be sending you some more based on another of your posts. :)

In any event, you asked what I'm looking for, so I'll post my list again. Many of the items are pretty rare (the furnishing plans, at least), so no worries if you're not able to send anything - you already sent me some gold! :)

GT: Jayne Doe (space, no underscore)
      XB NA

Motifs:
      -Honor Guard - I have chests page
      -Coldsnap
      -Meridian
      -Refabricated
      -Moon Grave Fane

Furnishing plans:
      -gold furnishing plans on Rolis Hlaalu (no target dummies; I have all the ones Faustina sells)
      -purple Dwarven or Ayleid plans
      -purple Khajiit Brazier, Enchanted
      -purple Redguard Spitoon or Redguard Cannister
      -purple Hakoshae lantern plans

Mats:
      -Culanda Lacquer
      -Shimmering Sand
      -Heartwood
      -Ochre
      -Mundane Runes

Furniture:
      -Hakoshae lanterns
      -Attunable Jewelry Crafting Station (to go with the free ones we got from the Dragon Rise event)
    • Jayne_Doe
      Jayne_Doe
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      ✭✭
      Happy New Life!

I sent out a couple more gifts over the weekend, but there are several new XB NA requests here, so I'll try to get to them.

Also, if you've received a gift from me, but haven't let me know, please do so in-game or post on here. I'm just concerned that a few folks didn't receive their gifts, since I never heard from them. I hope they're all just too busy enjoying their gifts. :p
    • JJBoomer
      JJBoomer
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      @livinlifejb
      Server: PC-NA

Request: chromium plates. I'm trying so hard to get the divine gold dye.
      Edited by JJBoomer on December 16, 2019 5:29PM
    • Beardimus
      Beardimus
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      ✭✭✭✭✭

Myself, I am looking specifically for the Elsweyr elegant Divider furniture plan. I know they are valuable but if anytime has an extra one laying around I would consider it a gift to receive a discounted price. I would enjoy crown crates. I'm looking for the trinimac helmets motif for a matter writ and just can't seen to get it to drop. Any of the Big four poster canopy beds are nice for the bedrooms on my houses, or an Alinor levitating bed. Any lighted furniture/plant items or those with moving water. The Big hairstyles package in the crown store. Music boxes, colorful urns, jewelry or trinket boxes are much loved by me. I love all of the non combat pets but am especially partial to cats. I also really love the fire breathing frogs. I have most of the (non combat pet) cats and all of the dogs and wolves currently in the store.

I'm a 9-trait crafter willing to make someone the best armor they could ask for. I would only ask for mats if someone picked something I didn't have mats for. Ask me for gold and I'm glad to help you. Please let me make you a great New Life Festival gift or several, Xbox NA player!

Happy New Life!

Hey @LadySinflower , that's a cool offer, I could use a new set on Xbox NA actually I'll DM you. Also any gear to decon to level crafts would be cool, I really wanna be independent over there, Jewelry & Enchanting mainly so white CP150 stuff by the ton helps!

Also am paying the offer forward on Xbox EU, am a master crafter so if people need gear / sets just ask!

GT
      Edited by Beardimus on April 13, 2020 11:11PM
      Xbox One | EU | EP
      Beardimus : VR16 Dunmer MagSorc [RIP MagDW 2015-2018]
      Emperor of Sotha Sil 02-2018 & Sheogorath 05-2019
      1st Emperor of Ravenwatch
      Alts - - for the Lolz
      Archimus : Bosmer Thief / Archer / Werewolf
      Orcimus : Fat drunk Orc battlefield 1st aider
      Scalimus - Argonian Sorc Healer / Pet master

Fighting small scale with : The SAXON Guild
      Fighting with [PvP] : The Undaunted Wolves
      Trading Guilds : TradersOfNirn | FourSquareTraders

Xbox One | NA | EP
      Bëardimus : L43 Dunmer Magsorc / BG
      Heals-With-Pets : VR16 Argonian Sorc PvP / BG Healer
      Nordimus : VR16 Stamsorc
      Beardimus le 13iem : L30 Dunmer Magsorc Icereach
    • Beardimus
      Beardimus
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      Steveowatt wrote: »
      Hi All

@steveoowat

I am on Xbox One EU.

Not sure what would be on my wishlist but I am a casual player play alot of stam DPS mainly (do dabble in magdps) have on and off played for 2 years but finally get my head down on it

Any gear etc would be appreciated :) would love to send things over to new players if I can! scrolls etc.

Any sets you need crafting mate? Happy to help if I can.
      Xbox One | EU | EP
      Alts - - for the Lolz

Xbox One | NA | EP
    • LadySinflower
      LadySinflower
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      Beardimus wrote: »

Happy New Life!

Hey @LadySinflower , that's a cool offer, I could use a new set on Xbox NA actually I'll DM you. Also any gear to decon to level crafts would be cool, I really wanna be independent over there, Jewelry & Enchanting mainly so white CP150 stuff by the ton helps!

Also am paying the offer forward on Xbox EU, am a master crafter so if people need gear / sets just ask!

GT [snip]

I'm not in game tonight but we'll talk about what you need when I am. Or we can DM back and forth if we don't get on line at the same time. Happy New Life!

[Edited to match quoted content]
      Edited by ZOS_Bill on April 15, 2020 4:52PM
    • Ducky_Crush
      Ducky_Crush
      Soul Shriven
      I have never participated in something like this before. I am on PC NA, and my account is @NeonDinosGoRawr. I have been trying to save for the Silver Dawn Chest Piece Motif. Any help towards that would be awesome.
    • Cathexis
      Cathexis
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      All I want is a peaceful and happy holiday for everyone.

Be well.
      The Tomb of FPS Alteration Magic - Everything You Need to Know About FPS
      https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/520903/tomb-of-fps-alteration-magic-everything-you-need-to-know-about-fps
      Praise Malacath.
    • SkuBBi
      SkuBBi
      PC , EU - @SkuBBi00
      This is my first post on this forum and my English is not at the highest level so I'm sorry for spelling mistakes;

From what I understand I can write my own small wish list and there is a chance that some good soul will give me a gift;

I've been playing in ESO for a short time and I would like to get some DLC best package, "GUILDS AND GLORY: THE 4-DLC MEGA-PACK",
      and if not, some other DLC besides "Morrowind" because it's the DLC I own.
      or the "ANY RACE, ANY ALLIANCE BUNDLE" package;

And if not DLC then I can be some skins, mounts, outfits or anything, I'll enjoy it no matter what I get;

I listed the items in order of the most desired...
      PC EU | 155CP | @Skubbi02
      Daggerfall Covenant
      Kargnuth | Templar | Stamina DPS | Orc
      Grulzul | Sorcerer | Stamina DPS | Orc
    • Agalloch
      Agalloch
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      Dear Santa ,

I would like Dro-m’Athra skin...If it's possible...But first I want love and good health!

@Indratu PC-EU

Merry XMAS!!

God bless you all !

All the best wishes to everyone!
    • ummokaii
      ummokaii
      Soul Shriven
      PC NA @UmmOkaii

I haven't been able to play in the last few months so at the moment there's nothing I really want but gold would be nice I've been trying to save up for the Alinor Crest Townhouse since it came out and still don't have enough. other than that I will gladly take anything your kind hearts are willing to give don't be afraid to surprise me.

Thanks and happy holidays!
    • Trywn21
      Trywn21
      Soul Shriven
      Happy Holidays folks

Looking for housing items or gold for housing items would be much appreciated but anything would be nice Thanks.

Na Xbox TrywnX21
    • Sylianwe
      Sylianwe
      ✭✭✭
      Beardimus wrote: »

What stuff are you into @Malfoy ? Crafting / housing / sets??

Thank you for asking, I appreciate it.
      Well, I adore every aspect and try do equalize my vast interest. That being said, lately you can mostly find me in dungeons. The one thing I could never afford and have been needing is a merchant.
      Though as it is quite expensive, I have given up on ever having one.

What is something I can get you? I can craft (furniture items/armor/consumables ), take you through a dungeon, gift you something (I believe I have a small amount of crowns) or treat you to some Ale/Potions.

Edited by Sylianwe on May 15, 2021 5:16PM
      The mind is a walled garden, even death can not touch the flowers blooming there 🌹
    • PieMaster1
      PieMaster1
      ✭✭✭✭
      I posted this a few days ago but on the same day my gamertag was force changed..

Anyways i could use some aether dust and maybe a few furnishing items if anyone has these to spare. My Gt is Crab Ravioli
    • Beardimus
      Beardimus
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      @Jayne_Doe thx for the intricate stuff huge help :)

@LadySinflower have sent a DM thanks again

@Malfoy sadly I'm rich in game but not out of it so I can stretch to a merchant I'm afraid! But in game stuff I'm happy to help. Fab work on the animal shelter BTW!
      Xbox One | EU | EP
      Alts - - for the Lolz

Xbox One | NA | EP
    • Beardimus
      Beardimus
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      Xbox NA another cheeky request for me is if anyone has Transmutation Destro/Restro & Necklace spare.

Been hunting traders for an age and they seem rare for some reason, market used to be flooded! I've hunted high and low
      Xbox One | EU | EP
      Alts - - for the Lolz

Xbox One | NA | EP
    • dmvab
      dmvab
      ✭✭✭
      PC-NA
      @dmvab

I have the limit 8 characters, so I wish to have more slot(s) or maybe a mount :)
      Merry Christmas and Happy New Year everybody! xD =)
    • HjorrMundGandr
      HjorrMundGandr
      ✭✭✭
      This is a spectacular Idea. I'm going to loose my shirt here! But I can see no way of telling if someone has their wish fulfilled or doubled up on for that matter. I guess lucky them :) Its a Time of gift giving so what the Guar.
      PC - EU

@HjorrMundGandr
      - A character slot token.

I don't think that My friend Is on the Forums But I know it would make his Christmas if he was to receive something in-game.

@SimensJacket
      - The ice Dwemer mount

Enjoy everyone , have fun, play nice and Happy Holidays!