Maintenance for the week of June 3:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – June 3, 2:00AM EDT (6:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – June 5, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – June 5, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)

Unable to Login - "Your username or password may be incorrect or inactive at this time"

• ShawnLaRock
    ShawnLaRock
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    XBOX NA can’t log in (check internet connection; can’t connect to server; account already logged in). 3 game exits. 3 console reboots.

S.
    Options
  • TERMINAT0R_XVII
    TERMINAT0R_XVII
    ✭✭✭
    YOU KNOW ALL YOU PEOPLE UNSUBSCRIBING DON'T HELP RIGHT? ZoS needs MONEY to be able to PAY their workers to fix the servers. THEY CANT WORK FOR FREE, ITS ILLEGAL BY U.S. STATE LAW. Not buying things from ESO no matter which platform effectively ties their hands in doing proper fixes. The Microsoft certification process doesn't help any in getting good fixes in. Go ahead and unsubscribe if you want but KNOW YOU ARE DENYING ZoS the ability to fix the problems you are complaining about. "YOU CANT BAKE A CAKE AND EAT IT TOO"
    Xbox one NA server
    Current CP level: 481
    Main= Clan-Mother Ra'Zaria: Khajiit Dragonknight EP (Toxic Shock Build)
    Hlevala Redoran: Dark elf Sorcerer DC (Daedric Sorcerer Build)(race subject to change)
    Tsudajiti-Ri: Level 23 Kajiit Nightblade AD (Magicka, 3 hit ko Build)
    Tulara Ayrenn: High Elf Templar DC (Right Hand of Mara Build)
    One-Who-Breaks-Mountains: Argonian Templar EP (Left Hand of Mara Build)
    Lillca Boulder-Child: Nord Dragonknight EP (Indominable Tank Build)(no purge)
    Logranka-Gra-Orsinium: Level Orc Dragonknight AD (Volcanic Incineration Build)
    Nivinora Night-Hollow: Wood Elf Nightblade DC (Jaqspur Build)(bow abilities only)
    High Queen Atmorra: Level 10 Redguard Templar EP (Tireless Stamplar)
    Rakkiza Mane-Sister: Level 7 Khajiit nightblade DC (in progress)
    Vavakra Telvanni: Level 36 Dunmer Warden AD (in progress) (race subject to change)
    Options
  • freespirit
    freespirit
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    @TERMINAT0R_XVII Oh you so can "bake a cake and eat it too"...….

Carrot and ginger cake with cream cheese frosting...….

Baked and eaten, currently licking lips! >:)
    When people say to me........
    "You're going to regret that in the morning"
    I sleep until midday cos I'm a problem solver!
    Options
  • erliesc
    erliesc
    ✭✭✭
    PC NA...same login issue....
    I know nutting....
    Options
  • okiav
    okiav
    ✭✭✭
    While you're all busy complaining, I'm playing the game. Thanks ZoS!

well thats odd - because it looks like you are reading the forums about how people cant play ESO
    Options
  • Psiion
    Psiion
    ✭✭✭✭
    Greetings,

Due to the age of this thread and the fact it contains old and outdated information, we have closed this thread down. If anyone would like to continue this discussion, please create a new thread to do so on, or refer to one of the current threads on the subject.
    Edited by Psiion on October 21, 2021 9:41PM
    Options
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.