The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of May 13:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – May 13
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – May 14, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Azura's Star NA PC Thread PART 3

• Solariken
    Solariken
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    It's nice to see strong pops on Azura's at primetime, but gd the lag is fierce lately. The root-spamming Destro ult balls are getting bigger and more frequent too. I played for just over an hour tonight and the majority was 400+ ping. Is it just because the kiddies are on break this week or is this the new norm?
    Options
  • Prince_of_all_Pugs
    Prince_of_all_Pugs
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Saturday Prime time was a blast! It saddens me My arch nemesis Taran was not online. None the less, great fights!
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hVv6Q0oSlrI&t=321s
    Options
  • Anazasi
    Anazasi
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Saturday Prime time was a blast! It saddens me My arch nemesis Taran was not online. None the less, great fights!
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hVv6Q0oSlrI&t=321s

That's funny? I was on Saturday Night till midnight (est.) But that's not really the point, when did I become your arch nemesis? Whatever hurt feelings you may have, I can assure you I do not share them. Would you feel better if I sent you a chocolate bunny for Easter?
    Options
  • Prince_of_all_Pugs
    Prince_of_all_Pugs
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    that would be nice taran, but what I would really want (I think everyone who reads this post would also want) is a 1 v 1 Taran verses Pug. Come on Taran, isnt taking the same keeps over and over and over again for nearly 3 years getting stale? Fight me Taran, ill even make it better, if you beat me I will delete PuG Shell Shock.
    Options
  • Kartalin
    Kartalin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Fight me Taran, ill even make it better, if you beat me I will delete PuG Shell Shock.
    Read and witnessed. ;)

Didn't know you were still on Az, been awhile since we ran into y'all.
    • PC/NA
    • Karllotta, AD Magplar, AR 50
    • Hatched-In-Glacier, DC Magden, AR 44
    • Miraliys, EP Warden, AR 35
    • Kartalin, AD Stamblade, AR 35
    • Kallenna, AD Magcro, AR 34
    • Miralys, EP Magsorc, AR 34
    • Milthalas, EP Magblade, AR 34
    • Lemon Party - Meanest Girls - @ Kartalin - Youtube
    Options
  • Rickter
    Rickter
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Me and 3 others went onto Azura's last night and I can say we had an absolute blast! I am truly sorry for being an Azura's Star hater.

I am so sorry it makes my soul hurt.

guys. this is a great server - great fights at bruma, very lively, worlds apart from haderus! My guild will make its formal debut there tonight. please dont hate me for the potential zerg. this is an actual scheduled event which was promoted so im expecting a turnout.

after that, things will go back to normal (groups less than 12) OR many of my guildies will become hooked and well, Im not taking responsibility for that.
    RickterESO
    PC | NA | DC
    YouTube
    Bloodletter | StamDK | Alliance Rank 46 | Former Emperor of Shor (2018) | Former Emperor of Thornblade #4terms (2015)
    PvE:
    vAA HM | vHRC HM | vSO HM | vMA | vDSA | vMoL | ALL Vet 4 Man Dungeons

Options
  • Prince_of_all_Pugs
    Prince_of_all_Pugs
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Rickter wrote: »
    Me and 3 others went onto Azura's last night and I can say we had an absolute blast! I am truly sorry for being an Azura's Star hater.

I am so sorry it makes my soul hurt.

guys. this is a great server - great fights at bruma, very lively, worlds apart from haderus! My guild will make its formal debut there tonight. please dont hate me for the potential zerg. this is an actual scheduled event which was promoted so im expecting a turnout.

after that, things will go back to normal (groups less than 12) OR many of my guildies will become hooked and well, Im not taking responsibility for that.

eh its okay everyone is a zerg.
    Options
  • Anazasi
    Anazasi
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    let me state this properly, If Taran Kills me in a 1v1 duel i will delete PuG Shell Shock i have to state this clearly i dont wanna have to delete my character if i get zerged by the super elite taran train. And Taran, you should be Honored to be my Nemesis, your the only group leader, worthy of it on AD NA Azuras. Your much stronger and honorable than the TM leader Growlslouderr, he insta ignored me after my duel request and rerolled DC. Your the only True Elder Troll left Taran, DUEL ME!

Ahh, No. I'm not a 1 v X build. If this was SWG I would bring out my jedi and kick you down hard but since sony made it so everyone can be a jedi it became nothing more than a trophy piece. This game is really no different. If I duel you than I end up dueling 500 others at some point and its just not my style. Anyways I would hate for you to have to delete your toon. But since I record every night I play I will start digging through raw footage and see if I can find some good fights for you to watch; I'm betting I have several with you in it. Now as far as Elder Troll's goes I don't think i'm the only one left. There are a few still floating around and perhaps you can chase them down, especially since they are on DC characters atm. Which reminds me to bring up this little soar point with them.....Seriously this past Saturday was unreal, how can you all stomach playing on a faction that only zergs when Fengrush is on or play on a faction that hires out help from the blue orient express to flip the map when no one is around. I thought TM had some honor but I might have been wrong. As far as Dominion Knights activity goes we push EP 80% of the time. We only concern ourselves with DC when they are getting to much southern exposure. So there you have it nothing new here just enjoying some wonderful fights and laughing my arse off over the crazy antics that occur. Sunday night that EP scroll was real........

https://youtu.be/ADiFcI83bKk
    Options
  • Speed_Kills
    Speed_Kills
    ✭✭✭
    @Prince_of_all_Pugs @Anazasi I will 1v1 in your place
    Some say speed kills, I hope to be proof of that.

Main- Speed Kills Nord Stamina Sorcerer
    +11 alts (every class, mag+stam)
    Options
  • PenguinInACan
    PenguinInACan
    ✭✭✭✭
    Anazasi wrote: »
    let me state this properly, If Taran Kills me in a 1v1 duel i will delete PuG Shell Shock i have to state this clearly i dont wanna have to delete my character if i get zerged by the super elite taran train. And Taran, you should be Honored to be my Nemesis, your the only group leader, worthy of it on AD NA Azuras. Your much stronger and honorable than the TM leader Growlslouderr, he insta ignored me after my duel request and rerolled DC. Your the only True Elder Troll left Taran, DUEL ME!

Ahh, No. I'm not a 1 v X build. If this was SWG I would bring out my jedi and kick you down hard but since sony made it so everyone can be a jedi it became nothing more than a trophy piece. This game is really no different. If I duel you than I end up dueling 500 others at some point and its just not my style. Anyways I would hate for you to have to delete your toon. But since I record every night I play I will start digging through raw footage and see if I can find some good fights for you to watch; I'm betting I have several with you in it. Now as far as Elder Troll's goes I don't think i'm the only one left. There are a few still floating around and perhaps you can chase them down, especially since they are on DC characters atm. Which reminds me to bring up this little soar point with them.....Seriously this past Saturday was unreal, how can you all stomach playing on a faction that only zergs when Fengrush is on or play on a faction that hires out help from the blue orient express to flip the map when no one is around. I thought TM had some honor but I might have been wrong. As far as Dominion Knights activity goes we push EP 80% of the time. We only concern ourselves with DC when they are getting to much southern exposure. So there you have it nothing new here just enjoying some wonderful fights and laughing my arse off over the crazy antics that occur. Sunday night that EP scroll was real........

https://youtu.be/ADiFcI83bKk

AD had equal numbers as did EP. Zergs on all three sides. We play only in primetime, which tends to lack in DC organization every night. I think it's safe to say AD has a pretty good number of organized and unorganized groups running right now that adding another 6-12 is only going to hurt more than help.
    Marek
    Options
  • WhiteMage
    WhiteMage
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Is this a trial by combat? I volunteer to be someone's champion!
    The generally amicable yet sporadically salty magplar that may or may not have 1vXed you in Sotha Sil. Who knows?
    Options
  • WhiteMage
    WhiteMage
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    When someone makes such a large, one-sided wager as a part of their challenge, declining sends the message that even you think you are certain to lose.
    The generally amicable yet sporadically salty magplar that may or may not have 1vXed you in Sotha Sil. Who knows?
    Options
  • Anazasi
    Anazasi
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    WhiteMage wrote: »
    When someone makes such a large, one-sided wager as a part of their challenge, declining sends the message that even you think you are certain to lose.

ha ha I am certain but there is always that small chance I would win and if I did I would hate to see any player actually delete a character. Needless to say I simply don't 1vX its for the young who do not have arthritis.

I should also add that one should always consider both side of a challenge. Meaning if I were to duel this player, and loose what would be the outcome of that scenario.....Well I don't think I need to feed someone's ego in a game. simply put its easier to spend 20 bucks on a corner right...But what would happen if I were to win. Do we really expect someone to delete a character. I mean how could we know for certain that it would happen and who is to say either player wouldn't cheat or at the very least accuse the winner of cheating after it was done?

This whole challenge is more like a something you expect from high school kids. "I don't like you because your from the west side so I want you to fight me so I can prove the East side is better...." seriously I'm an adult, who happens like to play a particular game for fun. Maybe I'm too old for this or simply too old to partake in some childish penial measuring contest. You all can decide because it truly does not effect my day to day life.
    Edited by Anazasi on April 11, 2017 1:58AM
    Options
  • BillNye_Eso
    BillNye_Eso
    ✭✭✭
    I think Dominion Knights is one of the best pvp guilds out there right now. I mean when you have to ulti bomb 1 player it just really shows the skill. especially in an empty keep.10/10 would pvp again.
    PC Na
    Animosity Founder
    Ep Orc Stam Dk
    Only believes in 10k+ Leaps
    Changed to Warden since Dk is dead class
    Changed back to dk since dead inside
    Options
  • Anazasi
    Anazasi
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think Dominion Knights is one of the best pvp guilds out there right now. I mean when you have to ulti bomb 1 player it just really shows the skill. especially in an empty keep.10/10 would pvp again.

sound like your food buff wore off......maybe you should check that more often.
    Options
  • ImSnowman
    ImSnowman
    I run into alot of players from the dominion guild by their selves, just like all the other big guilds some of them put up a fight and others just run away.

Regardless of the outcome, I still try to whisper them GF and try to tell them what they could do better, because honestly I ran in huge groups when I started playing not really out of enjoyment, but because I couldn't fight by myself. I wish more of the good players that smashed me when I was new would have tried to help me so I could've figured out what not to do.

But still alot of players just want it easy and I've been getting better with not rage whispering them when they 20v1 ult bomb me LMAO

BGs can't get here soon enough
    Options
  • BillNye_Eso
    BillNye_Eso
    ✭✭✭

Na man I got an addon to let me know when my food goes down
    PC Na
    Animosity Founder
    Ep Orc Stam Dk
    Only believes in 10k+ Leaps
    Changed to Warden since Dk is dead class
    Changed back to dk since dead inside
    Options
  • Rickter
    Rickter
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Formally took Requiem onto Azura's for the first time. It was rough folks. This was basically our experience:

We had a group that the largest it got was around 10 (some of the folks i thought would come couldnt make it) and we just couldnt measure up to the 20+ AD group comprised of <Arcadia> and <Dominion Knights>. We could beat them 10 on 10 as evidence to when they split up to defend Ash from (us) and capture Glademist. the Ash defense group wiped us because I was a dummy raid lead and fought them in their defensive siege, so we rezzed and came in to defend Glade when the other group was on the inner back flag. felt like heroes. it was great.

Its good to see the appreciation from other DC players as well - gave it more of a community feel.

It was pretty rough and tumble most of the evening because we just couldnt find a group our size or close to it. People in my group wanted to push EP instead and i decided against that because EP had no keeps and I didnt want to hear about "Team Green". But then EP pushed Dragonclaw AND Chalman at the same time! when AD was attacking Aleswell Lumbermill!!!

Guys, im not one to call "Team Orange" but i honestly was baffled. So much so i whispered one of the attackers at Chalman and they said "EP had no raid lead and they were just being random". Sure that makes sense but DC was not the aggressor last night - well i take that back, DC was the aggressor after 10:15PM EST. After Chalman was defended, EP instead pushed south got Sej, BRK, and started working on Alessia. that was after 10PM when was around the time TM showed up and started wiping AD off the map and thats when we logged.

We had a few highlights, everyone was very happy about the absence of unkillable templar and tank builds and being able to kill sorcs. they werent happy about siege. but i guess thats the whole point of siege is to hit hard. and they didnt like the overwhelming odds. I did my best to maneuver around those groups and attempt hit and run but with the exception of 1 or 2 time,s that didnt end too well.

So we'll see how the rest of the week goes.

RickterESO
    PC | NA | DC
    YouTube
    Bloodletter | StamDK | Alliance Rank 46 | Former Emperor of Shor (2018) | Former Emperor of Thornblade #4terms (2015)
    PvE:

Options
  • OdinForge
    OdinForge
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

Na man I got an addon to let me know when my food goes down

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mm4Rwyi-k08
    The Age of Wrobel.
    Options
  • Anazasi
    Anazasi
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Here is the video response to Pug and his challenge. Let the community decide.

https://youtu.be/T2JBe6fRTgQ
    Options
  • Anazasi
    Anazasi
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I wanted to add some extra insight for the community.

Last night I was laughing and playing around with the guild and made the comment that one day I should spend the time and make a clip of us chasing down runners and killing them. The response was pretty funny, but one member said "oh that would be good, lets show everyone how we zerg." This comment, while it was in jest and we all laughed at it, actually has a valid perception for the community. So I spent a little time thinking about it. Why do we chase down runners? Simple we don't want camps dropped. Haxus and Invictus has taught us this because they excrete camps as if worms have infested their guts and are rotting them from the inside out (camp-diarrhea). There is also the simple fact our group has fought for over a year on TF where the rock rollers and regen builds have festered to a point of insanity. So chasing down those cancer builds and exterminating them has become a past time. We don't really care about them, we just don't like the builds. The other reason is we are protecting the herd. Those predators need to die, they need to learn you can't attack our group without the expectation of being hunted down. So many within the community, who run in or with groups, don't realize how important group DPS is. They let their members die and ignore them because they are moving to another objective. We are Knights. We are a group, We protect each other and are always working to be at 100% for the next fight.

Don't take any of this the wrong way. Group play is as valid and 1vX play. It simply is how we choose to spend our time in ESO.
    Options
  • technohic
    technohic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Formally took Requiem onto Azura's for the first time. It was rough folks. This was basically our experience:

We had a group that the largest it got was around 10 (some of the folks i thought would come couldnt make it) and we just couldnt measure up to the 20+ AD group comprised of <Arcadia> and <Dominion Knights>. We could beat them 10 on 10 as evidence to when they split up to defend Ash from (us) and capture Glademist. the Ash defense group wiped us because I was a dummy raid lead and fought them in their defensive siege, so we rezzed and came in to defend Glade when the other group was on the inner back flag. felt like heroes. it was great.

Its good to see the appreciation from other DC players as well - gave it more of a community feel.

It was pretty rough and tumble most of the evening because we just couldnt find a group our size or close to it. People in my group wanted to push EP instead and i decided against that because EP had no keeps and I didnt want to hear about "Team Green". But then EP pushed Dragonclaw AND Chalman at the same time! when AD was attacking Aleswell Lumbermill!!!

Guys, im not one to call "Team Orange" but i honestly was baffled. So much so i whispered one of the attackers at Chalman and they said "EP had no raid lead and they were just being random". Sure that makes sense but DC was not the aggressor last night - well i take that back, DC was the aggressor after 10:15PM EST. After Chalman was defended, EP instead pushed south got Sej, BRK, and started working on Alessia. that was after 10PM when was around the time TM showed up and started wiping AD off the map and thats when we logged.

We had a few highlights, everyone was very happy about the absence of unkillable templar and tank builds and being able to kill sorcs. they werent happy about siege. but i guess thats the whole point of siege is to hit hard. and they didnt like the overwhelming odds. I did my best to maneuver around those groups and attempt hit and run but with the exception of 1 or 2 time,s that didnt end too well.

Glad to have more D.C. Hope you guys stick. I know I have been busy and grinding new toons at most with double XP. Hoping that is pulling a lot of DC from Cyrodiil right now and it recovers after
    Options
  • Munavar
    Munavar
    ✭✭✭
    ... After Chalman was defended, EP instead pushed south got Sej, BRK, and started working on Alessia. that was after 10PM when was around the time TM showed up and started wiping AD off the map and thats when we logged.

Actually, besides Ash and a lightly defended Nikel at the start of the night; TM mainly messed around with EP as they had AD pinned to their temples trying for scrolls.
    Dae - TM
    Options
  • Anazasi
    Anazasi
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Don't recall seeing you at all last night. But I did log off around 10pm EST time. DK remained occupied on EP side at least while I was on. Unless you were at Chalman which in that case watch the video I just posted.
    Edited by Anazasi on April 11, 2017 1:21PM
    Options
  • Minno
    Minno
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    From 12am-2am the fighting at Roe/Alessia was hard fought. Good fights!
    Minno - DC - Forum-plar Extraordinaire
    - Guild-lead for MV
    - Filthy Casual
    Options
  • CyrusArya
    CyrusArya
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

There is also the simple fact our group has fought for over a year on TF where the rock rollers and regen builds have festered to a point of insanity. So chasing down those cancer builds and exterminating them has become a past time. We don't really care about them, we just don't like the builds. The other reason is we are protecting the herd. Those predators need to die, they need to learn you can't attack our group without the expectation of being hunted down.

Rock Rollers and regen builds? What do you expect...out numbered players to just roll over and accept death because people like you cant play without 20 stooges in the support cast? And their builds are 'cancer' because they attempt to put up a fight? Makes sense.

[snip]

[Edit for flaming & baiting]
    Edited by ZOS_Bill on April 11, 2017 4:45PM
    A R Y A
    -Atmosphere
    -Ary'a
    Czarya
    The K-Hole ~ Phałanx
    My PvP Videos
    Options
  • Rickter
    Rickter
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    My group was the group that attacked Ash so that Chalman could flip blue. When i started pvping last ngiht (7PM) all DC had was Warden,Rayles,Glade,Ales,DC and bleakers - thats it.

I went out a little earlier with 3 of my guildmates and we went back n forth at bruma til the group got "filled" (as in, all the people that were coming that night) and we pushed Chalman, there was large AD resistance so we pushed Ash twice which I'm confidently assuming helped DC cap Chalman because we were up against a lot of AD at Ash. I saw a lot of <Arcadia> members and thats who we were fighting earlier in the evening.

At one point, Requiem was attacking Ash while AD dcided to attack Glade. We were on the front door of the inner keep when
    about 10 AD pushed in, they killed the other DC group we were with, and repaired the door behind us. We moved around to the tower and then onto the front door to rez our dead and ulti bomb the people still repairing the door. that didnt work. we killed 4, then got destro ulti'd to dust. in that small space. it was a bloodbath. we got tea bagged.

We rezzed at Rayles and made it just in time to help the three DC defenders at Glade to wipe the AD group that was trying to flip and they were around 10 in number as well.

It was about at that second failed attempt at taking Ash (with my group of 9 at that point) that Chalman AND DC became burst by EP (again, baffling). So we decided to see how we could help at Chal. Chal was pretty hectic. saw some old friends. we tried being aggressive. ran off the first group of EP, was one of our highlights, 14+ kills. then the second came from the farm. they were wearing <Guild of Shadows> tags. we jumped down and repaired the wall (hee hee) then snuck behind them and tried our best.

after a second wipe, we rezed at Bruma and rode to Dragonclaw and defended that against the 6 EP that had burst it. idk who they were. no tags.

At that point, DC also managed to Defend Chal. Then there was a lot of fighting at Sej. like a big three way. We were about to call it a night and i said, hell no, we have this darn Ash quest, lets go get it. So the 7 of us at that point went down there and PvDoor'd it open, killed about 5 defenders and capped it against the clock because while we were doing that, someone was gracious in zone enough to say: "guys at Ash, AD is about to lose Sej and they will be coming for you". after we capped it someone in zone said "you guys at Ash are crazy bas**** thank you!" - it was the most gratitude i had seen from DC in a long time.

So we pushed to Nikel and THATS when i saw a very large DC group and recognized some names to know it was TM. after nikel we called it a night and i assumed DC kept pushing.
    Edited by Rickter on April 11, 2017 2:27PM
    RickterESO
    PC | NA | DC
    YouTube
    PvE:

Options
  • Kartalin
    Kartalin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Very large TM group? We topped out at 10 last night and that included a friend of the guild who rarely runs with us and another friend who recently rejoined the guild. We were fighting around bleakers, chalman, arrius, kingcrest, and sejanus all evening from when I joined at 11 pm eastern. And we had 7 or 8 for the first hour. Who was it you saw that you think was TM?
    • PC/NA
    • Karllotta, AD Magplar, AR 50
    • Hatched-In-Glacier, DC Magden, AR 44
    • Miraliys, EP Warden, AR 35
    • Kartalin, AD Stamblade, AR 35
    • Kallenna, AD Magcro, AR 34
    • Miralys, EP Magsorc, AR 34
    • Milthalas, EP Magblade, AR 34
    • Lemon Party - Meanest Girls - @ Kartalin - Youtube
    Options
  • Minno
    Minno
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    My group was the group that attacked Ash so that Chalman could flip blue. When i started pvping last ngiht (7PM) all DC had was Warden,Rayles,Glade,Ales,DC and bleakers - thats it.

I went out a little earlier with 3 of my guildmates and we went back n forth at bruma til the group got "filled" (as in, all the people that were coming that night) and we pushed Chalman, there was large AD resistance so we pushed Ash twice which I'm confidently assuming helped DC cap Chalman because we were up against a lot of AD at Ash. I saw a lot of <Arcadia> members and thats who we were fighting earlier in the evening.

At one point, Requiem was attacking Ash while AD dcided to attack Glade. We were on the front door of the inner keep when
    about 10 AD pushed in, they killed the other DC group we were with, and repaired the door behind us. We moved around to the tower and then onto the front door to rez our dead and ulti bomb the people still repairing the door. that didnt work. we killed 4, then got destro ulti'd to dust. in that small space. it was a bloodbath. we got tea bagged.

We rezzed at Rayles and made it just in time to help the three DC defenders at Glade to wipe the AD group that was trying to flip and they were around 10 in number as well.

It was about at that second failed attempt at taking Ash (with my group of 9 at that point) that Chalman AND DC became burst by EP (again, baffling). So we decided to see how we could help at Chal. Chal was pretty hectic. saw some old friends. we tried being aggressive. ran off the first group of EP, was one of our highlights, 14+ kills. then the second came from the farm. they were wearing <Guild of Shadows> tags. we jumped down and repaired the wall (hee hee) then snuck behind them and tried our best.

after a second wipe, we rezed at Bruma and rode to Dragonclaw and defended that against the 6 EP that had burst it. idk who they were. no tags.

At that point, DC also managed to Defend Chal. Then there was a lot of fighting at Sej. like a big three way. We were about to call it a night and i said, hell no, we have this darn Ash quest, lets go get it. So the 7 of us at that point went down there and PvDoor'd it open, killed about 5 defenders and capped it against the clock because while we were doing that, someone was gracious in zone enough to say: "guys at Ash, AD is about to lose Sej and they will be coming for you". after we capped it someone in zone said "you guys at Ash are crazy bas**** thank you!" - it was the most gratitude i had seen from DC in a long time.

So we pushed to Nikel and THATS when i saw a very large DC group and recognized some names to know it was TM. after nikel we called it a night and i assumed DC kept pushing.

That's about the time I logged on I think. The map looked solid and appeared that most players didn't want to seige (just quick fights).

The lowlands between Roe and Nikel were filled with blood. Roe farm heavily fertilized by the Dead bodies of both AD/DC, you could pick out a player or two on the sides for 1v1 fights but also have to retreat when players get the need to help out their fellow players (both sides). At some point the AD pop at Roe fell and DC was able to seige mineside. Once that was taken out spelled Alessia's doom.

Alessia was a constant mess of skirmishes from all the factions. DC held farm as a forward base, with AD obviously rezzing from the keep and EP skirmishers from the bridge. It was a resource grab+hold and neither factionscore ursurping the other from their positions. At one point AD had engaged DC heavily at the farm, and was held back. Which prompted DC to seige alessia from the farm. Faregyl was taken during the alessia bloodshed, and I believe more AD moved to secure that letting DC take Alessia.

Once DC secured EMP, it was lights out for me.
    Minno - DC - Forum-plar Extraordinaire
    - Guild-lead for MV
    - Filthy Casual
    Options
  • NBrookus
    NBrookus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    CyrusArya wrote: »

There is also the simple fact our group has fought for over a year on TF where the rock rollers and regen builds have festered to a point of insanity. So chasing down those cancer builds and exterminating them has become a past time. We don't really care about them, we just don't like the builds. The other reason is we are protecting the herd. Those predators need to die, they need to learn you can't attack our group without the expectation of being hunted down.

Rock Rollers and regen builds? What do you expect...out numbered players to just roll over and accept death because people like you cant play without 20 stooges in the support cast? And their builds are 'cancer' because they attempt to put up a fight? Makes sense.

[snip]

No, no, you must understand, anyone who doesn't instantly die to a 3 or 4 hit combo or can mitigate damage from 3 or 4 players while trying to escape or find a spot where the advantage of numbers is minimized is now a "cancer tank."
    Edited by ZOS_Bill on April 11, 2017 4:45PM
    Options
This discussion has been closed.