The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

Icereach PC NA (Mulaamnir/Kyne/BWB NA PC - Final)

• Mjollo
    Mjollo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wood elf magicka builds op but no one ever believes me. All of my former emps were bosmer.
    Defialed - Former Emperor of Thornblade|Mjoll The Legend - Former Empress of Blackwater Blade| Definitely Not Mjoll - Former Empress of Blackwater Blade | Probably Not Mjoll - Former Empress of Blackwater Blade | Mistakenly Mjoll - Former Empress of Blackwater Blade | Blackwater Cultist - Former Emperor of Blackwater Blade | A Woman With No Name |
    "There are two kinds of people in this world, my friend. Those with loaded guns. And those who dig. You dig."
  • W0lf_z13
    W0lf_z13
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    i actually enjoyed playing an Imperial MagPlar ... that extra stam was nice
    Breton Nightblade ~ Fang of the Wolf ~ (50)   |   Altmer Dragonknight ~ Ðårk Ŵølf ~ (50)   |   Altmer Necro ~ Ðeåth Ŵølf ~ (50)

☣☣☣   |     Alliance ~Daggerfall Covenant~     |     Server ~NA PC~     |     CP's ~2156~     |     ☣☣☣
  • Adenoma
    Adenoma
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Imperial is a strong choice for both builds. I never miss the extra stam on a mag build from using a dark elf because it allows me to CC break one more time.
    Adenoma-Badenoma-Sadenoma
  • DeadlyRecluse
    DeadlyRecluse
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    vamp_emily wrote: »
    I want to create a bosmer mag dk :) but the passives don't seem to fit the build.

Nurse Joy had a short-lived bosmer magDK called "Shorty Want To Be a Thug."
    Thrice Empress, Forever Scrub
  • DCeiver0
    DCeiver0
    ✭✭✭✭
    E13 wrote: »
    E13 wrote: »
    DCeiver0 wrote: »
    Blackwaters Merchant Guild is now open for business :) Thank you all for joining. I'm dumping everything i can in the store now :) Even the gold stuff.

Nice, I invited a couple people this morning they all seemed excited.

It was hard getting 50 members without spamming zone chat. I couldn't have done it without you guys inviting your friends. Today, I only advertised 2 times in Daggerfalls and I got responses like "Emily please leave" :)

Whole bunch of stuff from me up for sale now! 30 slots filled, blue items all 300g, purple 500g.

Is this the standard pricing for items in the guild? Do we have a set price for greens, blues, pups etc. These prices seem good to me. I'm a terrible merchant so standard pricing would really set my mind at ease.

I just picked a random round number for my prices. Get so many PVP items that I am not looking to make a fortune off them.

I'm selling most standard blue quality campaign rewards at 200, purple at 800. Popular traits, popular sets, and jewelry I add a little extra to. Overland sets I've had to farm are a little extra also. Mostly basing prices on what the materials I could get through deconstruction are worth which seems fair to me, as what does not sell I will deconstruct for the mats.

Already filled all 30 slots so start buying stuff so I can post more!

Now that the store is open, I don't mind recruiting from bwb zone chat. I'm not going to totally spam it, but once every little while doesn't hurt. We've got the vendors posting items, now we need the customers!
    Ärchøn of the Covenant - DC Magblade
    Ärchøn of the Dominion - AD Magblade
    Venom - EP Stamdk
    Sentinel - AD DK
    Sirocco - DC WereOrcSorc
    Wendigo - DC Warden
  • W0lf_z13
    W0lf_z13
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    gettin closer to 200 i see :D .... def had some fun fights last night for the short amount of time i was on ... tonight will be an even shorter night for me though.... usually i have wednesday nights off from my second job but due to my gf and i getting her test results back tomorrow i took tomorrow off from both jobs and said id work my second job tonight that way i dont miss a day of work
    Breton Nightblade ~ Fang of the Wolf ~ (50)   |   Altmer Dragonknight ~ Ðårk Ŵølf ~ (50)   |   Altmer Necro ~ Ðeåth Ŵølf ~ (50)

☣☣☣   |     Alliance ~Daggerfall Covenant~     |     Server ~NA PC~     |     CP's ~2156~     |     ☣☣☣
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User]
    Soul Shriven
    @ColoursYouHave
    Man, I feel bad for @ZOS_AntonioP. Looks like he has to deal with both our thread and the Azura's Star thread.

You drink coffee, @ZOS_AntonioP? I'll send you a Starbucks giftcard code as an apology for having to deal with all us PVPers.
    @Adenoma
    Adenoma wrote: »
    I'll chip in on the coffee. Extra money incentive if you PvP with or against us and make a ZOS squad for BwB. It'd be a good PR thing for getting new players excited about PvP. Pug wrangle a bit ;)

@ZOS_AntonioP
    uYkZ8AS.gif

You can mostly find me in Trueflame, well, can't really find me with the anonymity, but once Warden comes out I will definitely be back in BwB to join the fun :smile:

Enjoy the day all and good luck out in Cyrodiil!
    Edited by [Deleted User] on March 8, 2017 6:42PM
    Staff Post
  • Just_call_me_Cola
    Just_call_me_Cola
    ✭✭✭
    PemPem wrote: »
    your all poopy

Wow pem, reported
    Edited by Just_call_me_Cola on March 8, 2017 6:26PM
  • Just_call_me_Cola
    Just_call_me_Cola
    ✭✭✭
    Sungod wrote: »
    Would anyone be able to post or PM me a competitive build for Stamina Sorc for bwb?

Hundings

To busy had some back reading to do. Did you guys get us moderated again?
    Edited by Just_call_me_Cola on March 8, 2017 6:32PM
  • Silky
    Silky
    ✭✭✭
    Would anyone be able to post or PM me a competitive build for Stamina Sorc for bwb?

Hundings

To busy had some back reading to do. Did you guys get us moderated again?

Darude - Saltstorm
    The Most Diabolical Hater In Tamriel
    GM of SADBOYS
    Living Dumpster Fire

"If a man does not have the sauce, then he is lost. But the same man can be lost in the sauce."

• Adenoma
    Adenoma
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Just_call_me_Cola , you're so basic.
  • Mjollo
    Mjollo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Just_call_me_Cola , you're so basic.

can confirm.
    Defialed - Former Emperor of Thornblade|Mjoll The Legend - Former Empress of Blackwater Blade| Definitely Not Mjoll - Former Empress of Blackwater Blade | Probably Not Mjoll - Former Empress of Blackwater Blade | Mistakenly Mjoll - Former Empress of Blackwater Blade | Blackwater Cultist - Former Emperor of Blackwater Blade | A Woman With No Name |
    "There are two kinds of people in this world, my friend. Those with loaded guns. And those who dig. You dig."
  • Adenoma
    Adenoma
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    To be fair, I literally have standardized gear for my stam toons and I never re craft. I'm the definition of basic.
  • Silky
    Silky
    ✭✭✭
    Marksman + Hundings for med armor toons usually. Also, Skirmisher for 40+ because I have a set from years ago that I still love running for a bit.
    GM of SADBOYS
    Living Dumpster Fire

"If a man does not have the sauce, then he is lost. But the same man can be lost in the sauce."

• Raknosh
    Raknosh
    ✭✭✭✭
    Is this the standard pricing for items in the guild? Do we have a set price for greens, blues, pups etc. These prices seem good to me. I'm a terrible merchant so standard pricing would really set my mind at ease.

I don't think it is a standard. It is more less a fair price. I tend to sell things cheaper because of the inventory space I have is limited. I sell mostly by level, not by color.

This is kind of how my pricing goes.

level 10 = 100g
    level 15 = 150g
    level 25 = 250g
    level 40 = 400g

If the item is a good trait or purple i might sell it for a little more. However, gold armor, jewelry and IC sets I sell for more.

i know Rak picked up my gold vicious death necklace for 2000g, I think I know what build he is going for :) I think maybe a mag dk, with BSW and VD. Sounds evil :)

Nah the VD is not for me, first, 2 special sets at the same time is too much trouble and 2cnd, like my 5 heavy/2 light pattern too much. I might use the fassalas on my tank to come though. Btw, 2k gold for a gold jewelry is way too cheap. I would have bought it for 4-5k. Also, the level doesn't really matter for me as long as its 16-46 so my pricing just depends of the set/trait and jewelry sells for more.
    Edited by Raknosh on March 8, 2017 9:38PM
    Founder of PUGz of Daggerfall
    Former Emperors : Dragon of the PUGz, Witcher of the PUGz
  • Adenoma
    Adenoma
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    VD sucks, but with some antibiotics it'll clear up quickly. Kind of rude that @Raknosh is just handing out VD.
  • Adenoma
    Adenoma
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Also, fasalla's is real on a sap tank. Dunno if that piques your interest.
  • Silky
    Silky
    ✭✭✭
    Fasalla's is underrated as hell. Same with Fury. Both super strong sets
    GM of SADBOYS
    Living Dumpster Fire

• Raknosh
    Raknosh
    ✭✭✭✭
    Also, fasalla's is real on a sap tank. Dunno if that piques your interest.

I was actually thinking about a full hp dk. Would run plague doctor + Armor master or fassalas.
    I wanna see dragon blood at his best

Btw, am I the only one who is sick of those *** loadscreen? I was on top of a keep, making sure EP didnt rep the outer from there, we were having a damn good fight and then boom, the 3 of us get in loadscreen in middle of the fight cause they repaired inner. Those loadscreen been around since *** IC release man, why can't they *** fix their *** instead of pumping new dlcs out??

Oh and the no-pointer bug on sieges at tri keeps, what a wonderfull way to nerf the multi siegers right? I can't even *** get one siege up and shoot non stop if I'm being fired upon since i gotta enter the siege 10 time to get a god damn pointer. I wont even start on crashes... That's my 3rd day in a row that I ragequit pvp cause of that crap and seriously thinking about canceling my sub already..
    Edited by Raknosh on March 9, 2017 12:28AM
    Founder of PUGz of Daggerfall
    Former Emperors : Dragon of the PUGz, Witcher of the PUGz
  • Stridig
    Stridig
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes... yes..... let the hate flow through you....
    Enemy to many
    Friend to all
  • ColoursYouHave
    ColoursYouHave
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm selling both overland sets and reward mail gear for 100-1000 gold depending on the set, trait, and quality. I don't really have a method to my pricing really other than choosing a price that "feels" right. Maybe as more things sell (or don't sell) I'll get a better feel for the market and adjust prices accordingly, but for now I'm just kind of winging it. I also listed some of the food/drinks that scale to your level, although I'm starting at low quantities since I'm not sure how popular those will be. I didn't want those to take up more than 10 of my slots so I only have a couple different ones, but I'll list more as time goes on to see how well they sell, as well as start listing higher quantities if people are buying them somewhat regularly.

Also, check your inbox @ZOS_AntonioP. There should be a Starbucks gift card waiting for you!
  • vamp_emily
    vamp_emily
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Also, check your inbox @ZOS_AntonioP. There should be a Starbucks gift card waiting for you!

I think your fan girl is showing :)

If you want a friend, get a dog.
    AW Rank: Grand Warlord 1 ( level 49)

• Sungod
    Sungod
    ✭✭✭
    TipsyDrow wrote: »

What kind of stam sorc are you looking to play? What's your playstyle? Do you prefer pure dps in medium, a tankier dps in heavy, two hander, duel wield sword and shield...or even just a tank stam sorc. there are a bunch of different ways to play a stam sorc in bwb that are effective depending on your goals, if you solo, small group or large group pvp.

Also emily shoot me an invite to trade guild. @TipsyDrow

Hi Tipsy :)

I prefer to be solo/small grp play. so somthing that has sustain, some tankyness but can also do dammage. Any weapon I suppose. 2h seems so meta and I would love somthing that would work with dw.
  • Adenoma
    Adenoma
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    2h is ironically meta. Lots of folks are running magDK and talons deal with 2h pretty well. I've been trying to vet my magDK so I can reroll that slot and I've been amazed at the number of fights I have with good players where I just talons them, walk behind them, and continue to take no damage. I look at 2h when you DPS with dizzying swing as a means of reliably killing players you could have played anyway.

I enjoy a couple builds on stamsorc, but the easiest one for me to grind is S&B/dw in 7 heavy. I had a pretty dirty toon that I emped that ran that. It was pretty gratifying to run onto a backflag, dawnbreaker, then steel tornado and wipe 10+ players. By then I'd have dawnbreaker up again, rinse and repeat. My only regret is that I didn't get to run my vet emp build on it - 5x hulking draugr, 5x trainee, 2x bloodspawn with bound armaments. Geez, I'm getting giddy just thinking about it.
  • ColoursYouHave
    ColoursYouHave
    ✭✭✭✭✭

I think your fan girl is showing :)

If a mod has the power and justification to shut down our thread, but opts to temporarily close it and remove all the bad posts instead... sure, I'll fangirl.
    2h is ironically meta. Lots of folks are running magDK and talons deal with 2h pretty well. I've been trying to vet my magDK so I can reroll that slot and I've been amazed at the number of fights I have with good players where I just talons them, walk behind them, and continue to take no damage. I look at 2h when you DPS with dizzying swing as a means of reliably killing players you could have played anyway.

I enjoy a couple builds on stamsorc, but the easiest one for me to grind is S&B/dw in 7 heavy. I had a pretty dirty toon that I emped that ran that. It was pretty gratifying to run onto a backflag, dawnbreaker, then steel tornado and wipe 10+ players. By then I'd have dawnbreaker up again, rinse and repeat. My only regret is that I didn't get to run my vet emp build on it - 5x hulking draugr, 5x trainee, 2x bloodspawn with bound armaments. Geez, I'm getting giddy just thinking about it.

Yeah, I was shocked when I discovered how easy it is to deal with WB spam as a Magicka DK. I haven't played a toon that uses WB so I don't know how often other Mag DKs use Talons to counter it, but generally speaking most of the Mag DKs I've fought really seem to underutilize Talons. I've fought quite a few Mag DKs that use talons at the beginning of a fight, but then seem to forget that they can reapply it again after I break out of it.
  • Adenoma
    Adenoma
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    There are two types of magDKs in BwB. Ones that spam talons and think that will help, then ones that don't even use it. I like to think that I'm in the middle somewhere. My favorite trick to kill talon spammers is to just mistform to get out of their talons, bar swap into shattering rocks into talons. Then just whip it.
  • ColoursYouHave
    ColoursYouHave
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    There are two types of magDKs in BwB. Ones that spam talons and think that will help, then ones that don't even use it. I like to think that I'm in the middle somewhere. My favorite trick to kill talon spammers is to just mistform to get out of their talons, bar swap into shattering rocks into talons. Then just whip it.

I'm definitely much closer to the spamming side of things. I usually try to reapply Talons as soon as it expires or they dodge roll out of it. Even if I run into somebody who uses Elusive Mist to break out of it I'll try to keep them immobilized as much as possible so I can drain their Magicka pool. Plus I like to keep Minor Maim applied as often as I can, and playing on a light armor Mag DK the constant damage reduction and damage avoidance by keeping enemies rooted is super important to my survival. Only problem is Talons can be pretty draining on my own Magicka pool if I'm not careful, but between tripots, ultimates, and resto heavy attacks I can usually get Magicka back quickly enough to at least stay out of trouble.
  • Mjollo
    Mjollo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm the dk that spams relentless chains (or whatever it's called) because I get triggered when people roll dodge spam and it costs me 0 magicka to cast if it doesn't pull them but does 2k damage per button spam so I get a lot of killing blows with it when I want to be a jerk.
  • Enipfodnuos
    Enipfodnuos
    ✭✭✭
    Personally my fab way to deal with magdks is to simply run purge. Shuts down there game more often than not.
    Edited by Enipfodnuos on March 9, 2017 6:46PM
  • ColoursYouHave
    ColoursYouHave
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Personally my fab way to deal with magdks is to simply run purge. Shuts down there game more often than not.

Yeah, fighting a Magplar on a Mag DK can be a real pain for that reason. Just gotta make sure you're ready to reapply your DOTs the second they cleanse. Luckily, cleansing with Purge usually costs more than reapplying DOTs and Templars tend to have pretty poor burst so I can use Burning Embers and Healing Ward to heal through their damage anyways, meaning it usually just turns into a really long battle of attrition. I find that a lot of times when that happens the Templar will eventually just stop attacking me, and while I'm usually still good to keep fighting, I'll accept their truce and let them leave to find quicker fights.

With non-Templar builds running Purge it tends to be more difficult to deal with their damage, but since they're forced to use the more expensive cleanse, by reapplying DOTs quickly you can force them to either drain their Magicka pool casting Purge, or cast Purge less often allowing you to keep up pressure with your DOTs.
This discussion has been closed.