The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of May 13:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – May 14, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Icereach PC NA (Mulaamnir/Kyne/BWB NA PC - Final)

• Just_call_me_Cola
    Just_call_me_Cola
    ✭✭✭
    Adenoma wrote: »
    This is clearly not a safe space.

#notyourmother'sbasement
    Options
  • Raknosh
    Raknosh
    ✭✭✭✭
    You know, AD is in a weird place right now. I feel really strange playing for them or wanting to push map right now.

I can say the same these day. Lately, I just came to BwB when we were about to loose Emp.
    I even tried Azura this weekend with my lvl 28 and man, some people are crazy bursty there.
    Founder of PUGz of Daggerfall
    Former Emperors : Dragon of the PUGz, Witcher of the PUGz
    Options
  • Adenoma
    Adenoma
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    All hail ghost emp, true ruler of Cyrodiil. I am going to actively invest myself in trying to continue his reign.
    Edited by Adenoma on March 14, 2017 10:14PM
    Adenoma-Badenoma-Sadenoma
    Options
  • Enipfodnuos
    Enipfodnuos
    ✭✭✭
    All hail ghost emp, true ruler of Cyrodiil. I am going to actively invest myself in trying to continue his reign.

Yes. Ghost emp seems appropriate these days.
    Options
  • Adenoma
    Adenoma
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Let's put it this way - nobody's ever beaten ghost emp 1v1. He's the most intimidating.
    Edited by Adenoma on March 14, 2017 11:06PM
    Options
  • gabriebe
    gabriebe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    How I felt on Monday when my toon vetted out

jesus-ascension-fail-o.gif
    Former Empresses: Saliva Bortschion (MagBlade), Janet From Finance (PvP MagSorc), Carla Swagan (Tank DK), Estelle Born (StamBlade), Enya Arsenal (MagPlar), Anita Nurse (Magplar Healer), Bearback Brigitte (Magden), Rachel Justice (MagDK), Nicole From Payroll (Stamden), Bailiff Belinda (PvE MagSorc), Féline Dion (StamDK), Septic Tank Tina (Necro Tank)

The runts: The Trolly Spirit (Tank Sorc), Floods-Your-Basement (Warden Healer) Dinah Asthma (Magcro), Total Top Tony (Stamcro)

The traitor
    s: Janis Javelin (Stamplar, EP), Barbecue Becky (Magblade Healer, AD)

PvE: Gryphon Heart, Immortal Redeemer, Flawless Conqueror

GM: Animal Control

Options
  • DCeiver0
    DCeiver0
    ✭✭✭✭
    gabriebe wrote: »
    How I felt on Monday when my toon vetted out

jesus-ascension-fail-o.gif

giphy.gif
    Ärchøn of the Covenant - DC Magblade
    Ärchøn of the Dominion - AD Magblade
    Venom - EP Stamdk
    Sentinel - AD DK
    Sirocco - DC WereOrcSorc
    Wendigo - DC Warden
    Options
  • vamp_emily
    vamp_emily
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I really think the Ghost Emp is the Legendary Sora. Every time I ride my horse ( when we have a ghost emp ) I feel a breeze go by me and then shortly after I hear someone whispering, "SOOOORRRRRAAAAA...". It feels kind of creapy, I think Bwb may be haunted.

Edited by vamp_emily on March 15, 2017 3:19PM

If you want a friend, get a dog.
    AW Rank: Grand Warlord 1 ( level 49)

Options
  • Adenoma
    Adenoma
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Guild of Night Blader is taking applications for healers. But seriously, if you love to heal we need it and it's a good opportunity to join us in small group PvP and then make the transition to small-group vet PvP. Despite whatever peoples' feelings may be on the guild it's probably not the worst environment in which to learn a bit about PvP.
    Options
  • Just_call_me_Cola
    Just_call_me_Cola
    ✭✭✭
    Guild of Night Blader is taking applications for healers. But seriously, if you love to heal we need it and it's a good opportunity to join us in small group PvP and then make the transition to small-group vet PvP. Despite whatever peoples' feelings may be on the guild it's probably not the worst environment in which to learn a bit about PvP.

IGotUrHealola incoming
    Options
  • Lumsdenml
    Lumsdenml
    ✭✭✭✭✭

I need to learn PvP.... :(
    In game ID: @KnightOfTacoma
    Main: Black Knight of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50/CP 2160 Nightblade NA PC - Grand Master Crafter, adventurer and part time ganker. Rank 35 - Palatine Grade 1
    PVP Main:Knight of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Templar NA PC - Rank 29 - Brigadier Grade 1 - Ravenwatch veteran. Blood for the Pact!
    Guild: The Disenfranchised - ZZ!
    Obituary:
    RIP Priest of Tacoma - EP Lvl 22 Dragon Knight NA PC Kyne - Lost in the Garden of Shadows.
    RIP.Viscount of Tacoma - EP Lvl 18 Dragon Knight NA PC Kyne - Lost in the war.
    RIP. Squire of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Templar NA PC - Died of Knahaten Flu.
    RIP Reaper of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Templar NA PC - Died of Consumption.
    RIP Sovereign of Tacoma - EP Lvl 32 NightBlade NA PC Kyne - Lost at The Battle of Brindle, December 13, 2018.
    RIP Dauphin of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Templar NA PC Kyne - Overdosed on Skooma.
    RIP Wraith of Tacoma - EP Lvl 10 Dragon Knight NA PC - Eaten by a dragon.
    RIP Red Knight of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Templar NA PC - Died at the Battle of Chalmen, March 18th, 2021.
    RIP Maharajah of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Templar NA PC - Lost in a sandstorm.
    RIP Vampire Of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Sorcerer NA PC - Fell asleep in the sun. RIP
    Options
  • Lumsdenml
    Lumsdenml
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Raknosh wrote: »
    The DK durdle crew is getting ready and excited for BwB!

Edit: if it turns out to be a fun leap squad then I might end up recording some potato quality - might be kind of fun gameplay to watch.

If you're gonna make leap squad potato videos, you need to do this at least once.

This has to be when he brought his argonian army to bwb? I remember it well cause that's also the day my diabolic plan to get my first emp failed xD

It was. And does that mean that you're the one that decided to abandon our truce and flag all the AD keeps while we were fighting Sypher's army?

That was honestly such a fun "event". I pester @Sypher in twitch chat from time to time asking him to do it again.

That was fun, though I was out of town that day, I did get a chance to jump on for a bit. Come on @Sypher , do it again!
    Main: Black Knight of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50/CP 2160 Nightblade NA PC - Grand Master Crafter, adventurer and part time ganker. Rank 35 - Palatine Grade 1
    PVP Main:Knight of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Templar NA PC - Rank 29 - Brigadier Grade 1 - Ravenwatch veteran. Blood for the Pact!
    Obituary:
    RIP Priest of Tacoma - EP Lvl 22 Dragon Knight NA PC Kyne - Lost in the Garden of Shadows.
    RIP Sovereign of Tacoma - EP Lvl 32 NightBlade NA PC Kyne - Lost at The Battle of Brindle, December 13, 2018.
    RIP Red Knight of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Templar NA PC - Died at the Battle of Chalmen, March 18th, 2021.
    Options
  • Adenoma
    Adenoma
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Lumsdenml , convert your soul to the Dominion and we're good to go.
    Options
  • Raknosh
    Raknosh
    ✭✭✭✭
    When you get to a point that some loyal DC make EP toons to dethrone Ghost emp...
    Founder of PUGz of Daggerfall
    Former Emperors : Dragon of the PUGz, Witcher of the PUGz
    Options
  • Azurulia
    Azurulia
    ✭✭✭
    Raknosh wrote: »
    When you get to a point that some loyal DC make EP toons to dethrone Ghost emp...

In regards to that, That was actually just me and another person that I didn't know who heard I had planned to do it and joined me.

Hitting Ash I managed to instigate a siege on ash when announcing in zone it was about to flag. Which was my plan, seeing as obviously I couldn't do it alone as a healer temp, or with one other person. Not before DC shows up to kill me. (which they did, but moments after my death the rest of EP showed up before they could repair.)

I like playing DC. It's the only faction I play due to friends who are also DC. Normally I'm very against grey area things such as spying, camping tri-keeps, cross-faction play and all that. However when it gets to a point where both factions are intentionally not attacking a keep because they know it stops that faction from crowning an emp, I'm willing to set my morals aside for a moment.

After the third time capturing all emp keeps and not crowning an emp, I had decided that enough was enough. That if AD and EP won't attack the last keep, I will. Which would likely draw randoms of the faction to come attack it. (Which it did.) So thats exactly what I did.

If that makes me wrong, I don't want to be right.
    Criminal Scum:
    50 Breton Templar Healer: Olivine Azshara | 42 Orc Dragonknight Tank: Olivine Claremont | 50 Kahjiit Safe Cracker: Cracks-The-Safes | 50 Kahjiit Serial Killer: Cereal-The-Killer <Current Bounty: 1,231,318 gold>

"Whoever said crime doesn't pay clearly hasn't met Azu." -@Sloris
    Options
  • Adenoma
    Adenoma
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You are wrong. You are an enemy of the ghost emperor. All hail ghost emperor.
    Options
  • Enipfodnuos
    Enipfodnuos
    ✭✭✭
    Man those were some great fights last night. Especially that very long late night fight outside of Sej. I'm digging ghost emp personally. ;)
    Options
  • W0lf_z13
    W0lf_z13
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    i didnt get a chance to do any BwBing last night .... spent most of my time farming on my main for ONE piece of rattle cage.... FINALLY got the Cuirass prob around 9pm then jumped into TF to test it out ... i must admit ... i like the BsW + RC + Grothdarr combo
    Breton Nightblade ~ Fang of the Wolf ~ (50)   |   Altmer Dragonknight ~ Ðårk Ŵølf ~ (50)   |   Altmer Necro ~ Ðeåth Ŵølf ~ (50)

☣☣☣   |     Alliance ~Daggerfall Covenant~     |     Server ~NA PC~     |     CP's ~2156~     |     ☣☣☣
    Options
  • DeadlyRecluse
    DeadlyRecluse
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Man those were some great fights last night. Especially that very long late night fight outside of Sej. I'm digging ghost emp personally. ;)

He is a just and fair ruler of ALL factions.

Was back in BwB for the first time in a while yesterday, fun fights everywhere.
    Thrice Empress, Forever Scrub
    Options
  • casparian
    casparian
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Things I learned last night:

1. Ganking a magDK when they are alone is very satisfying.

2. Ganking a magDK when two of their other DK friends are there is not fun and does not work.
    7-day PVP campaign regular 2016-2019, Flawless Conqueror. MagDK/stamplar/stamwarden/mageblade. Requiem, Legend, Knights of Daggerfall. Currently retired from the wars; waiting on performance improvements.
    Options
  • Stridig
    Stridig
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    casparian wrote: »

2. Ganking a magDK when two of their other DK friends are there is not fun and does not work.

You just never know which MagDK is the wrong one to gank though. That's the risk one takes while ganking.
    Enemy to many
    Friend to all
    Options
  • Lumsdenml
    Lumsdenml
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Lumsdenml , convert your soul to the Dominion and we're good to go.

I will never blacken my soul to become a filthy yellow!
    Obituary:
    Options
  • vamp_emily
    vamp_emily
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Ghost Emperors are boring.

I logged into BwB last night and logged out 5 minutes later. I'm so glad the ghost Emp is gone, let the action begin :)

Edited by vamp_emily on March 16, 2017 2:13PM

If you want a friend, get a dog.
    AW Rank: Grand Warlord 1 ( level 49)

Options
  • Enipfodnuos
    Enipfodnuos
    ✭✭✭
    casparian wrote: »

3x DOTs has gotta hurt.
    Options
  • Adenoma
    Adenoma
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Guys, I'm going to get a PC. I need the cheapest thing possible that will run 60 FPS on not medium settings. Any advice?
    Options
  • Stridig
    Stridig
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Guys, I'm going to get a PC. I need the cheapest thing possible that will run 60 FPS on not medium settings. Any advice?

I would look at a Lenovo. They are reasonably priced and they use good hardware.
    Lenovo IdeaCenter 700 is a good choice. Comes with an i5 and a gtx750ti.
    Edited by Stridig on March 16, 2017 5:32PM
    Enemy to many
    Friend to all
    Options
  • Adenoma
    Adenoma
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ok! On a related note I can also do a build. I have a friend who has enough savvy to take care of it.
    Options
  • Stridig
    Stridig
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Building is pretty easy. I built mine and I'm a complete moron.
    Enemy to many
    Friend to all
    Options
  • W0lf_z13
    W0lf_z13
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    lol yeah building is really easy ... check out youtube ... thats what i did for my first build
    Breton Nightblade ~ Fang of the Wolf ~ (50)   |   Altmer Dragonknight ~ Ðårk Ŵølf ~ (50)   |   Altmer Necro ~ Ðeåth Ŵølf ~ (50)

☣☣☣   |     Alliance ~Daggerfall Covenant~     |     Server ~NA PC~     |     CP's ~2156~     |     ☣☣☣
    Options
  • DeadlyRecluse
    DeadlyRecluse
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    I frequent pawnshops near areas with drug problems. That's how I got my gaming computer.
    Thrice Empress, Forever Scrub
    Options
This discussion has been closed.