The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Congrats to AD for Winning Tru Flame!

• Satiar
    Satiar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    NACtron wrote: »
    Satiar wrote: »
    Elong wrote: »
    6am EST is like 9pm for me, if you guys wanna pay my sub, go for it, otherwise I'm playing whoever the snip I want. I tried to discourage taking home keeps last night by the way, but again, people gonna play how they want.

I dunno why you all waste so many words on a screen about this, just play the game, or leave for another one as some of you keep promising us.

It's nice to see you turned over a new leaf. Last time you told me to pay your sub you were trying to PveDoor Bloodmayne with Pact Militia and no scroll behind the gate to justify it.

Hitting Bloodmayne is entirely justifiable. Especially if the Alessia to Sej corridor is a stalemate. It will inevitably pull some AD off the front lines so that (hopefully) the rest of EP can push forward.

That night we had no emp or scrolls, and you were still pushing AD to the gates when blue had all their stuff. That was the night I pulled off DC and began focusing EP hardcore.
    Vehemence -- Commander and Raid Lead -- Tri-faction PvP
    Knights Paravant -- Co-GM and Raid Lead -- AD Greyhost

• Zheg
    Zheg
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    6am EST is like 9pm for me, if you guys wanna pay my sub, go for it, otherwise I'm playing whoever the snip I want. I tried to discourage taking home keeps last night by the way, but again, people gonna play how they want.

I dunno why you all waste so many words on a screen about this, just play the game, or leave for another one as some of you keep promising us.

It's nice to see you turned over a new leaf. Last time you told me to pay your sub you were trying to PveDoor Bloodmayne with Pact Militia and no scroll behind the gate to justify it.

I was at Faregyl with 6 people with a full AD raid inside the inner walls firing fire ballistas at us, whilst Pact was at Bloodmayne.

Facts though. Man you chat some absolute snip sometimes. This game won't miss you.

Ughhh, right in my feels!

Just threaten him with a song from Mulan, it always worked on getting me to back off.
  • Hektik_V
    Hektik_V
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    P08jjrt.jpg

Dem small mans :trollface:
    Das Hektik
    Hektik V
    Hektiksaurus
    Hekspawn

@HEKT1K
  • KenaPKK
    KenaPKK
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Ghost-Shot wrote: »
    FENGRUSH wrote: »
    Im not trying to start stuff with anyone in particular. I just dont find stacking 24 people on crown is how the game was meant to be played. Opinions differ though..

And I don't think a group of 4 was how the game was meant to be played, see literally any of the PVP trailers to find my reasoning...

1. The game was actually advertised as a sandbox open world pvp environment. It was not "meant to be played" or "not meant to be played" in any single way, simply to facilitate large scale pvp and siege warfare inside the open world AvAvA environment.

2. The trailers never showed full groups of players sitting on crown's ass moving in Healing Springs-sized blobs either. Either add in a healing aoe cap or remove the damage aoe cap like the game was released, and that blob play style would be gone.

Honestly, I saw hundreds of people spaced evenly across full keeps...largely heavy attacking people in the trailers. :lol:

Stop acting so snide and self-righteous just because you prefer to play differently than someone else.

Some people like to run in big groups to fight the faction zergs and play the map for a campaign victory. Some people prefer to minimize their group size in order to emphasize individual skill and pursue challenging fights regardless of the map.

They are but two of the numerous perfectly viable pvp play styles, and they are both perfectly respectable.
    Edited by KenaPKK on July 8, 2016 7:05PM
    Kena
    Legion XIII
    Excellence without elitism
    Premier small scale PvP

Legend
    NA/PC original dueling and general PvP community guild
    Now the hub of competitive dueling and the joined PvP communities of NA and EU/PC

Apex Predator.

Here's a great thread collecting community ideas for PvP updates.

[MEGATHREAD] Feedback Threads for Class Reps

Class Representative Feedback Discords:
    Nightblade Discussion:
    https://discord.gg/t2Xhnu6

Dragonknight Discussion:
    https://discord.gg/UHtZhz8

Sorcerer Discussion:
    https://discord.gg/e3QkCS8

Templar Discussion:
    https://discord.gg/WvVuSw7

Warden Discussion:
    https://discord.gg/sTFY4ys

General Healing Discussion:
    https://discord.gg/6CmzBFb

TONKS!
    https://discord.gg/DRNYd39

Werewolf Discussion:
    https://discord.gg/aDEx2ev

Vampire Discussion:
    https://discord.gg/yfzck8Q
  • Zheg
    Zheg
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    KenaPKK wrote: »
    Im not trying to start stuff with anyone in particular. I just dont find stacking 24 people on crown is how the game was meant to be played. Opinions differ though..

And I don't think a group of 4 was how the game was meant to be played, see literally any of the PVP trailers to find my reasoning...

1. The game was actually advertised as a sandbox open world pvp environment. It was not "meant to be played" or "not meant to be played" in any single way, simply to facilitate large scale pvp and siege warfare inside the open world AvAvA environment.

2. The trailers never showed full groups of players sitting on crown's ass moving in Healing Springs-sized blobs either. Either add in a healing aoe cap or remove the damage aoe cap like the game was released, and that blob play style would be gone.

Honestly, I saw hundreds of people spaces evenly across full keeps...largely heavy attacking people in the trailers. :lol:

Stop acting so snide and self-righteous just because you prefer to play differently than someone else.

Some people like to run in big groups to fight the faction zergs and play the map for a campaign victory. Some people prefer to minimize their group size in order to emphasize individual skill and pursue challenging fights regardless of the map.

They are but two of the numerous perfectly viable pvp play styles, and they are both perfectly respectable.

Umm... there's been a healing aoe cap since launch. 6. Get schooled son.
  • Ghost-Shot
    Ghost-Shot
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

Honestly, I saw hundreds of people spaced evenly across full keeps...largely heavy attacking people in the trailers. :lol:

Idk what you're talking about, the game released with an aoe cap that was a flat 6 targets, whoever told you we didn't have one at launch probably didn't actually play back then, though I agree even the current iteration of aoe caps should be done away with. The snide and self righteous people are the morons who complain that they can't kill a group because they had healers, like seriously thats actually a complaint? They hit breath of life and I couldn't kill anyone!!! Get good enough to kill those groups with a small man or bring sufficient numbers to counter what you're fighting.
  • KenaPKK
    KenaPKK
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Zheg wrote: »

Honestly, I saw hundreds of people spaces evenly across full keeps...largely heavy attacking people in the trailers. :lol:

Didn't know there's a healing cap. Where'd I read that there wasn't one? Hmmm. Oh well no matter. Your large groups are still as artificial a play style as the small groups that Ghost was ripping on. No surprise that you showed up with a snide remark too.. :lol:

Idk what you're talking about, the game released with an aoe cap that was a flat 6 targets, whoever told you we didn't have one at launch probably didn't actually play back then, though I agree even the current iteration of aoe caps should be done away with. The snide and self righteous people are the morons who complain that they can't kill a group because they had healers, like seriously thats actually a complaint? They hit breath of life and I couldn't kill anyone!!! Get good enough to kill those groups with a small man or bring sufficient numbers to counter what you're fighting.

Oh really? That sounds like utter cancer. Did not know that there was a hard aoe cap like that. When was it removed?
    Edited by KenaPKK on July 9, 2016 12:33AM
    Kena
    Legion XIII
    Excellence without elitism
    Premier small scale PvP

Legend
    NA/PC original dueling and general PvP community guild
    Now the hub of competitive dueling and the joined PvP communities of NA and EU/PC

Apex Predator.

Here's a great thread collecting community ideas for PvP updates.

[MEGATHREAD] Feedback Threads for Class Reps

Class Representative Feedback Discords:
    Nightblade Discussion:
    https://discord.gg/t2Xhnu6

Dragonknight Discussion:
    https://discord.gg/UHtZhz8

Sorcerer Discussion:
    https://discord.gg/e3QkCS8

Templar Discussion:
    https://discord.gg/WvVuSw7

Warden Discussion:
    https://discord.gg/sTFY4ys

General Healing Discussion:
    https://discord.gg/6CmzBFb

TONKS!
    https://discord.gg/DRNYd39

Werewolf Discussion:
    https://discord.gg/aDEx2ev

Vampire Discussion:
    https://discord.gg/yfzck8Q
  • Ghost-Shot
    Ghost-Shot
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

Didn't know there's a healing cap. Where'd I read that there wasn't one? Hmmm. Oh well no matter. Your large groups are still as artificial a play style as the small groups that Ghost was ripping on. No surprise that you showed up with a snide remark too.. :lol:

Oh really? That sounds like utter cancer. Did not know that there was a hard aoe cap like that. When was it removed?

I could be mistaken here on the exact time it was added so someone else correct me if I'm wrong but I believe the cap of 6 was added between the last beta and launch. There were a number of abilities early on though like talons and inhale for DK's that ignored the cap. Then I think it was in 1.6 or 2.1 when they added the fall off damage up to 60 targets.

And for the record I'm not ripping on small groups, I actually enjoy small group play just as much as large group play, I just don't like all the hate for large group play that goes around, at a certain point it gets stupid yes but how can you really fault a group for using game mechanics to their advantage. I think we all agree playing in a tight ball is stupid but up until recently it was effective so that's why we did it.
    Edited by Ghost-Shot on July 9, 2016 2:40AM
  • Warraxx
    Warraxx
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Oh god, this will just be Necrod forever wont it :hushed:

muahahah muahahahaha
  • Warraxx
    Warraxx
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    necro'd per Satiar's resquest
  • xylena
    xylena
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    PvP was really good when people cared about the map and campaign.
    Retired until we break the Tank Meta
  • Satiar
    Satiar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Warraxx wrote: »
    necro'd per Satiar's resquest

Ahhhh I just saw this. Ty Warrax
    Vehemence -- Commander and Raid Lead -- Tri-faction PvP
    Knights Paravant -- Co-GM and Raid Lead -- AD Greyhost

• Minnesinger
    Minnesinger
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    We did it for sarenvog.

I finally found the name of the AD personality of that time. AD´s current zone shouters are like pet *** compared to him.
    Have been thinking what was his name for some time.
    The wind is cold where I live,
    The blizzard is my home,
    Snow and ice and loaded dice, the Wizard lives alone.
  • ServerusEcru
    ServerusEcru
    ✭✭✭
    Fast forward to 2020 (New Lore), AD and EP both hate DC and now they work together and form team orange. AD strategically waits for EP to take Aleswell then they take Ash. And vice-versa...DC gets the bottom of the barrel because there is no fourth faction to help them fight off AD. If we had a fourth faction it would balance Cyrodiil. But would it? Congratulations AD for getting second place in 2020 being opportunists. <3
    Edited by ServerusEcru on February 2, 2020 10:43AM
    "Train your opponent to make the wrong response." — The Book of Circles, By Loredas Maxims
    NA/PC/ Order of the Candle
  • ZOS_Volpe
    ZOS_Volpe
    admin
    Greetings,

We have closed this topic as it was originally created in 2016 and the information may no longer be relevant. In many cases, it's better to create a new thread on a topic that you want to discuss as opposed to bumping one that is rather old.

Thank you for your understanding
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.