The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [IN PROGRESS] PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Issues Connecting to Console Megaservers - Info Requested

• Royalspirit
    Royalspirit
    Soul Shriven
    PS4
    East Coast (NC)
    Wayrest sewers
    8/7/15 around 10 pm and yes last night but only for an hour
    No because I know you all know about this issue and are working on it but I will make one after doing this.

Good Luck!
  • dyra-sage
    dyra-sage
    Soul Shriven
    I've been having problems since Friday August 7. I can't login without multiple attempts and, when I finally get in I can't fast travel anywhere.
    never had a problem like this before
    I'm on ps4
    in Pittsburgh PA
    North American server
    I was in Cold Harbour then fast traveled to Eldon Root when this all started
    yes I put in a ticket August 9
  • darkest_shadow
    darkest_shadow
    Soul Shriven
    Hello everyone,

We're aware that many of you are still experiencing issues when attempting to log into the console megaservers. We don't currently have an update, but rest assured that we are still investigating. That said, we'd like to get some information from you that will assist us:
    • Which console are you on?
    • What is your geographic location?
    • What was the last thing you were doing in-game, and where were you in-game?
    • When was the first time you got kicked from the game, and have you been able to get in and play since then?
    • Have you created a ticket with Customer Support?
    We understand this is very frustrating, and appreciate your understanding and patience while we continue to dig into this issue. Moving forward, we'll provide any updates in this thread.

1. PS4
    2. Southeast United States
    3. I was trying to load into another area from either Grahtwood or Greenshade
    4. The first time this has become a serious issue was Friday night/Saturday morning. I have been able to login in occasionally but often get kicked in loading screens
    5. Yes, I have created a ticket
  • KgkellerBR
    KgkellerBR
    Soul Shriven
    Ps4
    Brasil
    First time friday night
    Place archron
    But now i can't connect anymore
  • Tobingreywolf
    Tobingreywolf
    Soul Shriven
    Which console are you on? PS4
    What is your geographic location? SEATTLE WA but play on EU Server
    What was the last thing you were doing in-game, and where we ere you in-game? Using wayshrine to Shadowfen from Windhelm.
    When was the first time you got kicked from the game, and have you been able to get in and play since then? Saturday afternoon. Yes been playing fine until just now when it booted me off. I did get aN Error message wwhen clicking on the wayshrine this time.
    Have you created a ticket with Customer Support? Nope, not really useful is it?
    Tobin Greywolf
  • limbolime
    limbolime
    Xbox one
    Michigan
    Friday around 9pm logged off my main
    Rivenshire
    Good Day!
  • jrsalazar81
    jrsalazar81
    Soul Shriven
    Hello everyone,

We're aware that many of you are still experiencing issues when attempting to log into the console megaservers. We don't currently have an update, but rest assured that we are still investigating. That said, we'd like to get some information from you that will assist us:
    • When was the first time you got kicked from the game, and have you been able to get in and play since then?
    We understand this is very frustrating, and appreciate your understanding and patience while we continue to dig into this issue. Moving forward, we'll provide any updates in this thread.

i have already answered this once with all these details, but it goes again
    1)what console am I on?
    Xbox one
    2) what is my geographic locations?
    Des Moines, Iowa adding that my internet provider is Century Link
    3) what is the last thing I was doing in game?
    I had just logged on from going to a birthday party for my nephew time is 6:30pm cst. I had been playing this morning from 11:30am-12:45pm cst only issue was again trying to load into dungeons or travel somewhere with a loading screen
    4) when was the first time I got kicked and have I been able to play since then?
    it started Friday night approx. 3-4pm cst. can I play? well I can loging and run around stonefalls and harvest crating items and craft but not being able to do quests as most require going into a dungeon or another instance which requires a loading screen that I get kicked from game doing, no I not consider me being able to log in and run around one zone being able to play the game although technically I am but I can play an offline single player game for that experience. most recent disconnect I was just standing in davons watch reading forums stuff getting ready to post and I got kicked so it has gotten worse as it took me 4 tries to even login to character select and up to know I have always been able to get right back into game I just couldn't travel anywhere
    5) have I created a ticket with customer support?
    yes I created one Friday night when this started and was just replied to today
    just to add my biggest issue with this is the complete lack of info coming from you to us as players I spent all of Friday night and most of Saturday morning trying to find something other then others players posting about the issue and found extremely minimal response to it even to now. I get that issues as such are complicated and can take time but to not see a response for well over 15 hours and the issue is still going strong at closing in on 48 hours with what cant even be called sprinkles of response to the players to let us know something is being looked into is just mind-blowing to me.
  • Shep941
    Shep941
    PS4 - Sarasota, FL
    loading screen
    city
    been getting kicked for 48 hours now
    sometimes after an hour of trying i can get in but booted as soon as I change zones
    issued many tickets ... very disappointed
  • CavalierKing
    CavalierKing
    ✭✭
    Submitted a ticket -150809-007055
  • Zvblade
    Zvblade
    Soul Shriven

Which console are you on? PS4
    What is your geographic location? Winston-Salem North Carolina
    What was the last thing you were doing in-game, and where were you in-game? Entered a spot of Bangkorai that forced travel to Stormhaven which in turn forces a double loading screen upon logging in with me getting kicked during the Stormhaven one.
    When was the first time you got kicked from the game, and have you been able to get in and play since then? 7:34 Est on Azura Star reset, was unable to get on for 4 hours and after I was able to get in the loading problems got worse till I ended up in the loading hell screen that I am in.
    Have you created a ticket with Customer Support? Yes I have 150809-007015
  • Dunnar
    Dunnar
    Soul Shriven
    1. Xbox one
    2. Cleveland Ohio
    3. Porting to group member from one area of grahtwood to another area of grahtwood
    4. Friday evening. Been off and on since. Very high % of connection failures.
    5. No
    It will often fail before getting to the character screen. After that, it will fail logging into my character. And it will kick me when porting as well.
    No issues connecting to EU server. All issues are in the NA server.
    I've tried rebooting the xbox. Doesn't seem to make a difference.
  • antipoon
    antipoon
    Soul Shriven
    PS4
    Indiana. In-game location Chapel of Light: Hollow City
    Pretty much every time a load screen comes up
    no ticket created since I can't get past character select screen
  • RogerMasseyb14_ESO
    1. PS4
    2. DC Metro Area
    3. Accepted a Guild Invite in Shadowfens
    4. Friday evening 9pm EST
    5. NA Server
    6. Yes 3 tickets 3 Calls to customer support

CSC lacks the help you say in the forums I will get on the phone I was quickly rushed off the phone on my last 2 phone calls. Told its not any issue I can think of and that i need to follow the forums only.
    Thomas however did spend 7 min trying to help me. Kudos to him all others are lame monkeys.
    I was able to log in after Thomas aided me however, then the booting when trying to leave an area started. No teleport, no wayshrine, no pass go. Couldn't even collect my turn in for the dailies.
    Edited by RogerMasseyb14_ESO on August 10, 2015 12:01AM
  • gulbane
    gulbane
    PS4
    NA
    Issues since Friday night. Getting dropped while playing and then unable to login. This is been continuing the entire weekend until right now.
    Several instances of lag, inability to use the guild store, login, zoning will typically drop me back to the dashboard etc.
  • CavalierKing
    CavalierKing
    ✭✭
    Just want to clarify with the moderators, this is not a login issue as suggested. This is a loading issue which coincides with loading at the login screen.
  • Shadowknitesub17_ESO
    Hello everyone,

1. PS4
    2. New York
    3. Symolian (VR 3 Breton Templar) zoning between Stormhaven and Bankorai
    4. I got kicked for zoning into the quest "Vaermina's Gambit." I was still able to log into the character as it would revert me back out of the loading. Got stuck zoning between Stormhaven and Bankorai. Open a ticket about it, agent moved my character and recommended using "travel to player." I tried that, had a friend meet me at Bankorai. Now character is unable to log in.
    5. Have 2 tickets [Incident: 150807-004927] and [Incident: 150808-004051]. Tickets should be still opened.
  • PurifedBladez
    PurifedBladez
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    XB1
    Georgia
    Wayshrine from Craglorn to Rawlkha. I've been able to get in sometimes but, kicked when traveling.
    2 tickets with customer support and no response beside the automated ones.
  • Dradhok
    Dradhok
    ✭✭✭
    PS4
    PST
    Zoning in general
    Thursday Night
    NA Server
    No tickets it is clear you all know there is an issue.

On a side note I can log into the EU server and it plays beautifully. Also, I can spam the log and sometimes get into the game. I just can’t zone or I get booted. No longer upset it is just what it is.
  • LuminaLilly
    LuminaLilly
    ✭✭✭✭
    Keep those reports coming, almost. 250+ reports. Perhaps more will take their attention from the PTS to help investigate.

I mean yea we're not the PEECEE MUSTAR RACE but us console peasants are customers too ya know.
    Edited by LuminaLilly on August 10, 2015 12:28AM
  • AnimaDeMachina
    Any updates on this have they isolated the issue yet or are we all still screwed
  • Nikkor
    Nikkor
    ✭✭✭
    may we please have an update! Just some communication

tell us what you know or what you don't know.

we would all love a server reset i think. we can all deal with 45 minutes of downtime if it means we all get to play again.

can you tell us why its taking so long to get resolved. I'm a paying eSO member who hasn't been able to properly play since friday evening.

• Shadowknitesub17_ESO
    Any updates on this have they isolated the issue yet or are we all still screwed

The only update is that they are doing maintenance on August 11 for Xbox and August 12 for PS4. Not sure if they narrowed the problem yet. Probably think a server reset could resolve it.
  • ZOS_GinaBruno
    ZOS_GinaBruno
    Community Manager
    Thanks for the info so far, everyone. We've been collecting everything in this thread, and are continuing to investigate. We'll let you know when we have an update for you.
    Gina Bruno
    Senior Community Manager
    Dev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter | My Twitter
    Staff Post
  • PyronoidSoulja
    PyronoidSoulja
    Soul Shriven
    Ps4
    It struggles to let me log in. When I get in I can play fine until there is a loading screen then it will boot me offline 50% of the time. It seems fine when entering homes or other shirt "black screen" loads. I have not sent a ticket because I know you are aware of the issue and figured you should spend more,time on a did then reading reoccuring tickets.As for location and services, I'm in upper Indians using comcast services. If there is anything else you may need to ask me to help figure this out, feel free to email me.
  • bryanhaas
    bryanhaas
    ✭✭✭✭
    This is forcing me to go back over to Destiny. Come on ZoS fix this. Destiny is a *** game in comparison but if it doesn't it doesn't work.
    PS4 NA AD GM formerly known as GM of "The Children of the Void"

9 trait crafter I do all the things (Yes I mean ALL the things ;0).

Price list: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1FTV7ACtmEpQQwsEiHVcrBxC0zKaj6LKvc3An7dGG2t0/edit?usp=sharing
    Youtube: MaulochBaal https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCRav05_8nWGvlTrfBBefaEw/featured
  • CaptMoss
    CaptMoss
    Soul Shriven
    •Which console are you on? PS4
    •What is your geographic location? Plainfield, IL
    •What was the last thing you were doing in-game, and where were you in-game? In Deshaan, just finished Bthanual dungeon. Level 22.
    •When was the first time you got kicked from the game, and have you been able to get in and play since then? Friday, about 6 pm CT, and no, I have gotten in once or twice since, but was kicked out almost immediately.
    •Have you created a ticket with Customer Support? - yes 150808-003793

• Bwell9
    Bwell9
    XB One
    New York NY
    Glenumbra multiple times at way shrine, Elden Root mutliple times near the undaunted tent, Reapers March entering the underground

This has been going on all night. I cannot wait to see what happens with the guild traders, please extend the bidding because you are gonna have lots of ticket people.

no tickets
  • LuminaLilly
    LuminaLilly
    ✭✭✭✭
    Thanks for the info so far, everyone. We've been collecting everything in this thread, and are continuing to investigate. We'll let you know when we have an update for you.

Thanks for getting back to us.
  • Sithgear75
    Sithgear75
    ✭✭

Well keep collecting and troubleshooting, don't let them go home until the problem is fixed. In the mean time any way to knock on tech supports door and have them move my character from Stormhaven to Craglorn so I can at least turn in my daily crafting writs?
    Edited by Sithgear75 on August 10, 2015 12:47AM
    It's better to be hated for who you are than to be loved for who you are not.
  • SinisterAgonian
    My brother cant playing he login in but the screem stuck at characters

Server na
    Canada quebec -5gm east
    Internet cable black fiber 55mb