The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Vehemence Guild Video #2

• Leovolao
    Leovolao
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have a strong feeling i'm gonna get suspended again for that last comment. :neutral:
    tea pot

"What if my problem wasn't that I don't understand people but that I don't like them?"
  •  Jules
    Jules
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Leovolao wrote: »
    I have a strong feeling i'm gonna get suspended again for that last comment. :neutral:

DEAD MAN WALKIN
    JULES | PC NA | ADAMANT

IGN- @Juies || Youtube || Twitch
    EP - Julianos . Jules . Family Jules . Jules of Misrule. Joy
    DC - Julsie . Jules . Jukes . Jojuji . Juliet . Jaded
    AD - Juice . Jubaited . Joules . Julmanji . Julogy . Jubroni . Ju Jitsu

Rest in Peace G & Yi
    Viva La Aristocracy
  •  Jules
    Jules
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    WRX wrote: »
    Killer808 wrote: »
    Jules wrote: »
    Tripwyr wrote: »
    Winnamine wrote: »
    CITADALO wrote: »
    CITADALO wrote: »
    C0pp3rhead wrote: »
    Excellent video, @x99Needles.
    The last fight in the video shows VE's skill: fighting superior numbers, our tactics and teamwork won the battle.

I would love to see some of the haters try to function in a large group. It takes alot of coordination to pull off what we can do - that is, outmaneuver our enemies while taking and defending keeps against superior numbers. We back-cap for fun.

@Da Sandman Find me something to teabag.

Love it.

Please stop saying haters, why i should hate you for? did you killed my family in real life to hate you, i guess no.So there is no any hate toward you. Zerging don't demand any skill , you just executing the order of your leader , you don't need to think for yourself, you just obey and execute that's it.

English.
    English is not my native language.So if you feel you have the need to mock my English skills, i feel bad for you.

Bit of advice, perhaps you shouldn't attempt to be a rampant troll on open public forums if it's not your native language. Just ends up looking really pathetic and confusing. Generally I would be respectful about the language disparity, but you brought it on yourself bro.

ad hominem

Yes, it is ad hominem. Or if loosely translated: to attack ones character rather than answer their argument.

While my comment was admittedly rash and rude, you must understand how repeatedly calling myself and my friends no-skill slaves/monkeys might incite this kind of reaction. I implore you to read up and decide for yourself if what this person said was in any way constructive, and whether they even are worthy of your defense.

I mean, everybody already knows how skilled you are.

How sweet of you Trip.

dont worry the hate he spouts at you are just deep inner feelings he knows about himself...some people are just natural support healers and dont know how to kill people...

I know you are trying to be offensive here, but I truly don't see how.

Right? I mean as far as I can tell his comment was genuine? Speaks highly of vehem in TS, etc. But to say the least

51800528.jpg

Also Jules, lets be real here. Who wouldn't get offended over an erp denial? That *** hurts.

I can give you some pointers if you like.

1) Redguard man dance
    2) Repeat
    3) Repeat
    4) Success!
    JULES | PC NA | ADAMANT

Rest in Peace G & Yi
    Viva La Aristocracy
  • Agrippa_Invisus
    Agrippa_Invisus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Woah woah woah.

Ain't nobody getting inside my subaru. Other way around.

I'll be gentle with the upholstery, I promise.

And the stickshift will be appropriately polished.
    Agrippa Invisus / Indominus / Inprimis / Inviolatus
    DragonKnight / Templar / Warden / Sorcerer - Vagabond
    Once a General, now a Citizen
    Former Emperor of Bloodthorn and Vivec
    For Sweetrolls! FOR FIMIAN!
  •  Jules
    Jules
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Woah woah woah.

Ain't nobody getting inside my subaru. Other way around.

I'll be gentle with the upholstery, I promise.

And the stickshift will be appropriately polished.

/awk
    JULES | PC NA | ADAMANT

Rest in Peace G & Yi
    Viva La Aristocracy
  • Mako1132
    Mako1132
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Mr-Burns-Saying-Excellent.gif

• ZOS_TristanK
    ZOS_TristanK
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This thread has devolved into baiting, trolling, and personal attacks. As it has clearly run it's course, we're now closing it. Thank you for your understanding.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Facebook | Twitter | Google+ | Tumblr | Pinterest | YouTube | ESO Knowledge Base
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.