The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

Vehemence Guild Video #2

• Satiar
    Satiar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I blame Sandman, his inappropriate cries of joy are the worst.
    Vehemence -- Commander and Raid Lead -- Tri-faction PvP
    Knights Paravant -- Co-GM and Raid Lead -- AD Greyhost

• Mako1132
    Mako1132
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Satiar wrote: »
    I blame Sandman, his inappropriate cries of joy are the worst.

my condolences
  •  Jules
    Jules
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    WRX wrote: »
    Great video.

However am I the only person confused as why a video would be posted when you outnumber most people 24vX(>16) in all engagements? I mean you have a nice control of said group, but isn't it easy by now?

Poxheart wrote: »
    No you're not the only person confused by this. With a couple of exceptions all I saw was a large, organized group rolling through smaller groups of pugs.

Mako1132 wrote: »
    I was dumb enough to watch the whole thing... they do that like 4 more times... its kind of embarrassing to watch when a bunch of them scream out in joy after killing like... 10 people :|. Shoot me in the face if that was a teamspeak I had to deal with.

image.jpg
    JULES | PC NA | ADAMANT

IGN- @Juies || Youtube || Twitch
    EP - Julianos . Jules . Family Jules . Jules of Misrule. Joy
    DC - Julsie . Jules . Jukes . Jojuji . Juliet . Jaded
    AD - Juice . Jubaited . Joules . Julmanji . Julogy . Jubroni . Ju Jitsu

Rest in Peace G & Yi
    Viva La Aristocracy
  • Poxheart
    Poxheart
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    There's no hate in telling the truth.
    Unsubbed and no longer playing, but still checking the Alliance War forum for the lulz.

Pox Dragon Knight
    Poxheart Nightblade
    The Murder Hobo Dragon Knight - Blackwater Blade
    Knights of the WhiteWolf
  • x99Needles
    x99Needles
    ✭✭✭
    FENGRUSH wrote: »
    Great video.

However am I the only person confused as why a video would be posted when you outnumber most people 24vX(>16) in all engagements? I mean you have a nice control of said group, but isn't it easy by now?

Didnt make it past the fight on roof where they fight less than 10 DC and laugh like theyve just done something. Its a good thing someone took in the pride members, their members werent doing too well against FENGRUSH last campaign on azura.

I was dumb enough to watch the whole thing... they do that like 4 more times... its kind of embarrassing to watch when a bunch of them scream out in joy after killing like... 10 people :|. Shoot me in the face if that was a teamspeak I had to deal with.

You must be referring to the DC wipe in the upper level of the keep. While it wasn't an insurmountable group of players it was still a funny wipe when they all died instantly. If you are referring to the end when sandy says to start teabagging something, that was at least 20 players that got the jump on us inside the breach if you cannot tell by my frantic calls in the start. We turned and wiped them so yeah, it was enjoyable and screams of joy were warranted. As for shooting you in the face because you can't handle the sound of laughter then my friend you need more of it in your life because it's too short not to laugh.

CITADALO wrote: »
    x99Needles wrote: »
    Slaxis wrote: »
    Good leadership, group stays tight, very vocal overall great video and guild. All I ask is to show when you get wiped also.
    Well this is a highlight and we do wipe in the beginning 14people with a 65 kill streak. I'm not even trying to say we never wipe. Cmon now it's Cyrodiil. Maybe I'll do a glorious wipe video next. Appreciate the compliments in all the hate. <3 see you on that field Slax.
    Great video.

I think the only Time it was 24v16 was the end of the video against you man. Which is the smallest we've almost ever fought you. It wasn't an "omfg get rekt decibel" it was just a good clip because we wiped two enemy forces and took the keep.

As for the rest of the comments. If anyone has a problem with Cyrodiils group size limit, take it up with ZOS. I'm leading my guys and we are playing the game the way it was intended. Love me, hate me, I'm going to keep playing this game. Your hate only fuels <3
    Good leadership, group stays tight, very vocal overall great video and guild. All I ask is to show when you get wiped also.
    Well this is a highlight and we do wipe in the beginning 14people with a 65 kill streak. I'm not even trying to say we never wipe. Cmon now it's Cyrodiil. Maybe I'll do a glorious wipe video next. Appreciate the compliments in all the hate. <3 see you on that field Slax.
    Great video.

I think the only Time it was 24v16 was the end of the video against you man. Which is the smallest we've almost ever fought you. It wasn't an "omfg get rekt decibel" it was just a good clip because we wiped two enemy forces and took the keep.

As for the rest of the comments. If anyone has a problem with Cyrodiils group size limit, take it up with ZOS. I'm leading my guys and we are playing the game the way it was intended. Love me, hate me, I'm going to keep playing this game. Your hate only fuels <3

Slaves don't get hated, your thread have 400 views and i don't see any positive comment except your guildies . The question here is there something wrong with your video?
    I don't appreciate you referring to my guild members as slaves. Slaves don't have a choice. They follow me. There is a difference. Direct your disdain towards me their leader, not them if you truly despise this kind of play as I am the root. Slaxis and WRX who are both respected guild leads of an opposing faction had positive things to say with their own individual opinions which I respect. Jinxy is also not a member of VE as she is in a DC guild. But only negative comments and guildies post on my threads. Thank you for taking time out of your day to post yet again and keep the thread active :) I genuinely appreciate it.
    Bulbasir EP Dragonknight
    Return of the Bulbasir EP Necromancer
    Like a Bulbasir DC Warden
    Fears Like a Bulbasir DC Nightblade
    PERMAREKT DC Dragonknight
    Permaling DC Templar
    Bulbasir's Final Form AD Necromancer
    Vehemence Crown.
  • Warraxx
    Warraxx
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    <3
    "Everyone, teabag something" -Da Sandman from Wabba
  • CITADALO
    CITADALO
    ✭✭✭
    Great video.

Didnt make it past the fight on roof where they fight less than 10 DC and laugh like theyve just done something. Its a good thing someone took in the pride members, their members werent doing too well against FENGRUSH last campaign on azura.

You must be referring to the DC wipe in the upper level of the keep. While it wasn't an insurmountable group of players it was still a funny wipe when they all died instantly. If you are referring to the end when sandy says to start teabagging something, that was at least 20 players that got the jump on us inside the breach if you cannot tell by my frantic calls in the start. We turned and wiped them so yeah, it was enjoyable and screams of joy were warranted. As for shooting you in the face because you can't handle the sound of laughter then my friend you need more of it in your life because it's too short not to laugh.

Great video.

Great video.

Slaves don't get hated, your thread have 400 views and i don't see any positive comment except your guildies . The question here is there something wrong with your video?
    I don't appreciate you referring to my guild members as slaves. Slaves don't have a choice. They follow me. There is a difference. Direct your disdain towards me their leader, not them if you truly despise this kind of play as I am the root. Slaxis and WRX who are both respected guild leads of an opposing faction had positive things to say with their own individual opinions which I respect. Jinxy is also not a member of VE as she is in a DC guild. But only negative comments and guildies post on my threads. Thank you for taking time out of your day to post yet again and keep the thread active :) I genuinely appreciate it.

Slavery by consent ;)
    Edited by CITADALO on May 30, 2015 10:26PM
  • FENGRUSH
    FENGRUSH
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Great video.

I'm leading my guys and we are playing the game the way it was intended.

FENGRUSH plays the game the way it was not intended, <4 people!
  • Eirella
    Eirella
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Actually I am in an AD guild xD. But carry on..
    (PC/NA) - | @Eirella - formerly @jinxgames | CP 1000+ | Mainly PvPer (EP) | Haxus
    /uninstalled
  • Mako1132
    Mako1132
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Great video.

Great video.

Great video.

Continue the circle jerk, its only you guys doing it.
  • Xsorus
    Xsorus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    These fights weren't nearly as bad as your first video, Though I still recommend not bothering to record after 12 people simply because it becomes unwatchable like it was in Gw2.

• CITADALO
    CITADALO
    ✭✭✭
    Common more positive comment, so they can feel that they are really good.
  • Slaxis
    Slaxis
    ✭✭✭
    There was nothing wrong with there video or the number of opposing enemies they killed. The game has 24 slot grps which can and should be filled when running a guild group. Also if there moral is high because of the success they have and express it through team speak whats wrong with that. There is nothing more gratifying as a leader to see the people who follow you happy and poking fun. Keep up the good work Vehemence see you on the battle field.
    Gm of Victorem
  • Xsorus
    Xsorus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    There was nothing wrong with there video or the number of opposing enemies they killed. The game has 24 slot grps which can and should be filled when running a guild group. Also if there moral is high because of the success they have and express it through team speak whats wrong with that. There is nothing more gratifying as a leader to see the people who follow you happy and poking fun. Keep up the good work Vehemence see you on the battle field.

Saying guilds should fill all 24 slots when forming a Guild Group is silly, Just because you can form a Raid doesn't mean you should always do it when running with your guild...and 24 people is a Raid or Zerg..whichever hurts your feelings less.

Edited by Xsorus on May 30, 2015 10:05PM
  •  Jules
    Jules
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

This was really cool of you to say. Thanks :)
    JULES | PC NA | ADAMANT

Rest in Peace G & Yi
    Viva La Aristocracy
  • frozywozy
    frozywozy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Sooooooooo much hate. cry babies go get a life.
    Frozn - Stamdk - AR50
    Frosted - Magplar - AR50
    Frodn - Magden - AR50
    Warmed - Magblade - AR50
    Mmfrozy - Magsorc - AR44
    Necrozn - Magcro - AR32
    Twitch.TV/FrozyTV
    PvP Group Builds

“Small minds discuss people, average minds discuss events, and great minds discuss ideas.” -Eleanor Roosevelt
    • Fix Volendrung (spawn location - weapon white on the map causing the wielder to keep it forever - usable with emperorship)
    • Remove / Change CPs System, remove current CP/noCP campaigns and introduce one 30days with lock, one with no locks
    • Fix crashes when approaching a keep under attack because of bad / wrong rendering prioritization system
    • Change emperorship to value faction score points and not alliance points - see this and this
    • Fix long loading screens (mostly caused by players joining group out of rendering range)
    • Add 2 more quickslots to the wheel or add a different wheel for sieges weaponry only
    • Fix Balista Bolts not dealing damage on walls or doors if deployed at a certain place
    • Release bigger battlegrounds with 8 to 16 players per team and only two teams
    • Fix the permanent block animation - see examples : link1 link2 link3 link4 link5
    • Gives players 10 minutes to get back into Cyrodiil after relogging / crashing
    • Add a function to ignore the Claiming system of useless rewards
    • Improve the Mailing System / Rewards of the Worthy stacking
    • Assign specific group sizes to specific campaigns (24-16-8)
    • Make forward camps impossible to place near objectives
    • Make snares only available from ground effects abilities
    • Change emperorship to last minimum 24hours
    • Fix body sliding after cc breaking too quickly
    • Remove Block Casting through Battle Spirit
    • Fix the speed drop while jumping - see video
    • Fix loading screens when keeps upgrade
    • Fix Rams going crazy (spinning around)
    • Bring back dynamic ulti regeneration
    • Fix speed bug (abilities locked)
    • Introduce dynamic population
    • Lower population cap by 20%
    • Add Snare Immunity potions
    • Bring resurrection sickness
    • Fix character desync
    • Fix cc breaking bug
    • Fix gap closer bug
    • Fix health desync
    • Fix combat bug
    • Fix streak bug
    • Fix server lag
  •  Jules
    Jules
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

image.jpg
    JULES | PC NA | ADAMANT

Rest in Peace G & Yi
    Viva La Aristocracy
  • x99Needles
    x99Needles
    ✭✭✭
    Great video.

Great video.

Great video.

Slavery with consent ;)
    I don't think you understand the meaning of that word. Perhaps you should reevaluate your choice.
    Great video.

I'm leading my guys and we are playing the game the way it was intended.

FENGRUSH plays the game the way it was not intended, <4 people!
    I respect the way you choose to play the game FENGRUSH. I would never bash you for playing as you desire despite your vocal disapproval towards myself and my guild.
    Xsorus wrote: »

Saying guilds should fill all 24 slots when forming a Guild Group is silly, Just because you can form a Raid doesn't mean you should always do it when running with your guild...and 24 people is a Raid or Zerg..whichever hurts your feelings less.

I still recommend not comparing two entirely different games to make your points. No one cares about what you used to play. We are all playing this now. I would also never presume to tell you how to play or run your guild or anything that relates to your own choices that I have no right or place to judge. Maybe the same courtesy could be extended in the future. Thank you for taking the time to watch my completely unwatchable video.
    Looking forward to it. Thank you Slaxis :)
    Jinxycat wrote: »

Actually I am in an AD guild xD. But carry on..
    I meant AD! I don't know why I said C xD sorry Jinx
    Jules wrote: »

image.jpg

lol oh bells xD
    Edited by x99Needles on May 30, 2015 10:45PM
    Bulbasir EP Dragonknight
    Permaling DC Templar
    Vehemence Crown.
  • BossTuggles
    BossTuggles
    ✭✭✭
    In almost 19 minutes of gameplay I saw you use 4 skills. This is such a difficult type of gameplay. OK GUYS STACK ON CROWN TURN RIGHT DONT STOP SPAMMING IMPULSE /PURGE. OH *** THEY ALMOST HAVE EQUIVALENT NUMBERS. GET BEHIND TOWER AND LOAD UP A PROX DEBT.
    Like a Boss!
  • CITADALO
    CITADALO
    ✭✭✭
    In almost 19 minutes of gameplay I saw you use 4 skills. This is such a difficult type of gameplay. OK GUYS STACK ON CROWN TURN RIGHT DONT STOP SPAMMING IMPULSE /PURGE. OH *** THEY ALMOST HAVE EQUIVALENT NUMBERS. GET BEHIND TOWER AND LOAD UP A PROX DEBT.

haha another positive comment. Need more plz.
  • Slaxis
    Slaxis
    ✭✭✭

Its called Tactics. I wish all the people who QQ would invest in some and stop the crying. What do you expect people to use 30 skills they only allow for 10 on 2 bars. come again?
    Gm of Victorem
  •  Jules
    Jules
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

Lol @ "prox debt"
    Real life struggles gotcha down? :(
    JULES | PC NA | ADAMANT

Rest in Peace G & Yi
    Viva La Aristocracy
  • CITADALO
    CITADALO
    ✭✭✭

Its called Tactics. I wish all the people who QQ would invest in some and stop the crying. What do you expect people to use 30 skills they only allow for 10 on 2 bars. come again?

Investing in zerging lol.
  • Flawlless
    Flawlless
    ✭✭✭
    VE used to be one of the best small scale fighting guilds out there, but with the current meta of AD and DC guilds running 2-3 raids in the same TS unfortunately 4 mans don't quite cut it anymore in most situations
  • x99Needles
    x99Needles
    ✭✭✭

When you win the campaign for your faction by yourself or with 4 people let me know. Oh, wait. You need teamwork, guilds, groups, and tactics. Seems like we're playing the right way. :)
    Bulbasir EP Dragonknight
    Permaling DC Templar
    Vehemence Crown.
  • CITADALO
    CITADALO
    ✭✭✭

When you win the campaign for your faction by yourself or with 4 people let me know. Oh, wait. You need teamwork, guilds, groups, and tactics. Seems like we're playing the right way. :)

HAHHAHA win what? a campaign in a game that don't have a population balance. haha you made my day.
  • Mako1132
    Mako1132
    ✭✭✭✭✭

image.jpg

Whatever makes you guys feel better pumpkin <3, may I suggest having a few more guildies congratulate yourselves at agree with you? It'll make your point more relevant.
  •  Jules
    Jules
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

image.jpg

Whatever makes you guys feel better pumpkin <3, may I suggest having a few more guildies congratulate yourselves at agree with you? It'll make your point more relevant.

#Learntowords
    Also I'm not your pumpkin, strange Internet foe.
    JULES | PC NA | ADAMANT

Rest in Peace G & Yi
    Viva La Aristocracy
  • x99Needles
    x99Needles
    ✭✭✭
    Flawlless wrote: »
    VE used to be one of the best small scale fighting guilds out there, but with the current meta of AD and DC guilds running 2-3 raids in the same TS unfortunately 4 mans don't quite cut it anymore in most situations

Thank you. And yes, 4 men just don't cut it anymore :/. When they removed forward camps I knew the game was about to change forever. So I took the guild in a different direction. People seem to think this means we can no longer small man. I still love to 4v4 or etc. And we're just as capable as before. We just play this way too.
    Bulbasir EP Dragonknight
    Permaling DC Templar
    Vehemence Crown.
  • x99Needles
    x99Needles
    ✭✭✭

HAHHAHA win what? a campaign in a game that don't have a population balance. haha you made my day.

You must've forgotten TB before everyone left the server. Spoiler. EP won.
    Bulbasir EP Dragonknight
    Permaling DC Templar
    Vehemence Crown.
This discussion has been closed.