The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Vehemence Guild Video #2

x99Needles
x99Needles
✭✭✭
Second Guild Video running around Cyrodiil wrecking face and having some fun. Thanks for Watching VE :)
https://youtu.be/7I5EUqqrnL8
Bulbasir EP Dragonknight
Return of the Bulbasir EP Necromancer
Like a Bulbasir DC Warden
Fears Like a Bulbasir DC Nightblade
PERMAREKT DC Dragonknight
Permaling DC Templar
Bulbasir's Final Form AD Necromancer
Vehemence Crown.
  •  Jules
    Jules
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    so much fun! <3
    JULES | PC NA | ADAMANT

IGN- @Juies || Youtube || Twitch
    EP - Julianos . Jules . Family Jules . Jules of Misrule. Joy
    DC - Julsie . Jules . Jukes . Jojuji . Juliet . Jaded
    AD - Juice . Jubaited . Joules . Julmanji . Julogy . Jubroni . Ju Jitsu

Rest in Peace G & Yi
    Viva La Aristocracy
  • Teargrants
    Teargrants
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Teabag something!
    POST EQVITEM SEDET ATRA CVRA
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
    EP ※ Teargrants ※
    EP ※ Kissgrants ※
    DC ※ Kirsi ※
    Vehemence Council
    #JustOutOfRenderRange
    ~Teargrants YouTube~
    ┬┴┬┴┤(・_├┬┴┬┴
  • Satiar
    Satiar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I can't watch it on my phone :(

This better be that Xv1 video.
    Vehemence -- Commander and Raid Lead -- Tri-faction PvP
    Knights Paravant -- Co-GM and Raid Lead -- AD Greyhost

• TheBucket
    TheBucket
    ✭✭✭✭
    Lag
    William Reignes
    Magic Nightblade - Rogue Bomber
    Creator of Thirsty Thief Build (Retired 1.5)
  • Gizit
    Gizit
    ✭✭✭
    Its good to see PRIDE is still around.!
    I do the things! for the team, score points! win the day by *** the stuff! HELL yeah!
  • CITADALO
    CITADALO
    ✭✭✭
    Another BS video of impulse monkeys spamming one key.
  • Satiar
    Satiar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Gizit wrote: »
    Its good to see PRIDE is still around.!

Pride had some great people, we were happy to have many of them come aboard.

And then we also got Aydz :/

• Satiar
    Satiar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    CITADALO wrote: »

Monkey training services are available for a modest fee.

• CITADALO
    CITADALO
    ✭✭✭
    Satiar wrote: »

Monkey training services are available for a modest fee.

i am not a slave , my mental capacity don't accept that.
  • Slaxis
    Slaxis
    ✭✭✭
    Good leadership, group stays tight, very vocal overall great video and guild. All I ask is to show when you get wiped also.
    Gm of Victorem
  • Satiar
    Satiar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Ahh Slaxis I figure that is best saved for your videos! I feel these are our highlights, I'm sure we are in someone else's, no?

• Caza99
    Caza99
    ✭✭✭✭
    Another BS comment with absolutely no point to it.
    PC NA - @MercerESO
  • Slaxis
    Slaxis
    ✭✭✭
    I have no need to make videos. Killing blue berries is easy enough.
    Gm of Victorem
  • CITADALO
    CITADALO
    ✭✭✭
    Caza99 wrote: »
    Another BS comment with absolutely no point to it.

hahaha my comment make you reply , so i think you got my point.
  • Eirella
    Eirella
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Another great video, nice job! So you are the group we wiped to at around 13:45 hehe. Was a fun fight regardless! :)

I wonder if that was the fight where I got feared into a rock LOL.
    Edited by Eirella on May 30, 2015 6:37PM
    (PC/NA) - | @Eirella - formerly @jinxgames | CP 1000+ | Mainly PvPer (EP) | Haxus
    /uninstalled
  • Warraxx
    Warraxx
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Epic Leap +1
    Edited by Warraxx on May 30, 2015 1:57PM
  • WRX
    WRX
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Great video.

However am I the only person confused as why a video would be posted when you outnumber most people 24vX(>16) in all engagements? I mean you have a nice control of said group, but isn't it easy by now?
    Decibel GM

GLUB GLUB
  • Poxheart
    Poxheart
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    WRX wrote: »
    Great video.

However am I the only person confused as why a video would be posted when you outnumber most people 24vX(>16) in all engagements? I mean you have a nice control of said group, but isn't it easy by now?

No you're not the only person confused by this. With a couple of exceptions all I saw was a large, organized group rolling through smaller groups of pugs.

Unsubbed and no longer playing, but still checking the Alliance War forum for the lulz.

Pox Dragon Knight
    Poxheart Nightblade
    The Murder Hobo Dragon Knight - Blackwater Blade
    Knights of the WhiteWolf
  • Astien
    Astien
    ✭✭✭✭
    Great video.

Watching that video boosted respect for Decibel.

• Da Sandman
    Da Sandman
    ✭✭✭
    Should be renamed the video of epic quotes my goodness
    Da Sandman

Havöc
  • FENGRUSH
    FENGRUSH
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Great video.

Didnt make it past the fight on roof where they fight less than 10 DC and laugh like theyve just done something. Its a good thing someone took in the pride members, their members werent doing too well against FENGRUSH last campaign on azura.
  •  Jules
    Jules
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Slaxis wrote: »
    Good leadership, group stays tight, very vocal overall great video and guild. All I ask is to show when you get wiped also.

We did. End of first engagement we encountered too many blues to handle and you can see we wiped.
    JULES | PC NA | ADAMANT

Rest in Peace G & Yi
    Viva La Aristocracy
  •  Jules
    Jules
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

Excuse me, 2.
    JULES | PC NA | ADAMANT

Rest in Peace G & Yi
    Viva La Aristocracy
  • frozywozy
    frozywozy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    You can clearly see at the end of the video (50kills). They are 24, do the maths.

Great job, once again! :D
    Frozn - Stamdk - AR50
    Frosted - Magplar - AR50
    Frodn - Magden - AR50
    Warmed - Magblade - AR50
    Mmfrozy - Magsorc - AR44
    Necrozn - Magcro - AR32
    Twitch.TV/FrozyTV
    PvP Group Builds

“Small minds discuss people, average minds discuss events, and great minds discuss ideas.” -Eleanor Roosevelt
    • Fix Volendrung (spawn location - weapon white on the map causing the wielder to keep it forever - usable with emperorship)
    • Remove / Change CPs System, remove current CP/noCP campaigns and introduce one 30days with lock, one with no locks
    • Fix crashes when approaching a keep under attack because of bad / wrong rendering prioritization system
    • Change emperorship to value faction score points and not alliance points - see this and this
    • Fix long loading screens (mostly caused by players joining group out of rendering range)
    • Add 2 more quickslots to the wheel or add a different wheel for sieges weaponry only
    • Fix Balista Bolts not dealing damage on walls or doors if deployed at a certain place
    • Release bigger battlegrounds with 8 to 16 players per team and only two teams
    • Fix the permanent block animation - see examples : link1 link2 link3 link4 link5
    • Gives players 10 minutes to get back into Cyrodiil after relogging / crashing
    • Add a function to ignore the Claiming system of useless rewards
    • Improve the Mailing System / Rewards of the Worthy stacking
    • Assign specific group sizes to specific campaigns (24-16-8)
    • Make forward camps impossible to place near objectives
    • Make snares only available from ground effects abilities
    • Change emperorship to last minimum 24hours
    • Fix body sliding after cc breaking too quickly
    • Remove Block Casting through Battle Spirit
    • Fix the speed drop while jumping - see video
    • Fix loading screens when keeps upgrade
    • Fix Rams going crazy (spinning around)
    • Bring back dynamic ulti regeneration
    • Fix speed bug (abilities locked)
    • Introduce dynamic population
    • Lower population cap by 20%
    • Add Snare Immunity potions
    • Bring resurrection sickness
    • Fix character desync
    • Fix cc breaking bug
    • Fix gap closer bug
    • Fix health desync
    • Fix combat bug
    • Fix streak bug
    • Fix server lag
  • CITADALO
    CITADALO
    ✭✭✭
    Jules wrote: »

Excuse me, 2.
    Spamming 2 keys, congrats you granted the chimpanzee rank. :D
  • x99Needles
    x99Needles
    ✭✭✭
    Well this is a highlight and we do wipe in the beginning 14people with a 65 kill streak. I'm not even trying to say we never wipe. Cmon now it's Cyrodiil. Maybe I'll do a glorious wipe video next. Appreciate the compliments in all the hate. <3 see you on that field Slax.
    Great video.

I think the only Time it was 24v16 was the end of the video against you man. Which is the smallest we've almost ever fought you. It wasn't an "omfg get rekt decibel" it was just a good clip because we wiped two enemy forces and took the keep.

As for the rest of the comments. If anyone has a problem with Cyrodiils group size limit, take it up with ZOS. I'm leading my guys and we are playing the game the way it was intended. Love me, hate me, I'm going to keep playing this game. Your hate only fuels <3
    Edited by x99Needles on May 30, 2015 7:14PM
    Bulbasir EP Dragonknight
    Permaling DC Templar
    Vehemence Crown.
  • x99Needles
    x99Needles
    ✭✭✭
    frozywozy wrote: »
    You can clearly see at the end of the video (50kills). They are 24, do the maths.

Great job, once again! :D

Excellent point thank you! :D
    Bulbasir EP Dragonknight
    Permaling DC Templar
    Vehemence Crown.
  • Teargrants
    Teargrants
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Maths is hard when you can't see the numbers through your own tears.
    POST EQVITEM SEDET ATRA CVRA
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
    EP ※ Teargrants ※
    EP ※ Kissgrants ※
    DC ※ Kirsi ※
    Vehemence Council
    #JustOutOfRenderRange
    ~Teargrants YouTube~
    ┬┴┬┴┤(・_├┬┴┬┴
  • Mako1132
    Mako1132
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    FENGRUSH wrote: »
    Great video.

Didnt make it past the fight on roof where they fight less than 10 DC and laugh like theyve just done something. Its a good thing someone took in the pride members, their members werent doing too well against FENGRUSH last campaign on azura.

I was dumb enough to watch the whole thing... they do that like 4 more times... its kind of embarrassing to watch when a bunch of them scream out in joy after killing like... 10 people :|. Shoot me in the face if that was a teamspeak I had to deal with.

• CITADALO
    CITADALO
    ✭✭✭
    x99Needles wrote: »
    Well this is a highlight and we do wipe in the beginning 14people with a 65 kill streak. I'm not even trying to say we never wipe. Cmon now it's Cyrodiil. Maybe I'll do a glorious wipe video next. Appreciate the compliments in all the hate. <3 see you on that field Slax.
    Great video.

I think the only Time it was 24v16 was the end of the video against you man. Which is the smallest we've almost ever fought you. It wasn't an "omfg get rekt decibel" it was just a good clip because we wiped two enemy forces and took the keep.

As for the rest of the comments. If anyone has a problem with Cyrodiils group size limit, take it up with ZOS. I'm leading my guys and we are playing the game the way it was intended. Love me, hate me, I'm going to keep playing this game. Your hate only fuels <3
    x99Needles wrote: »
    Great video.

Slaves don't get hated, your thread have 400 views and i don't see any positive comment except your guildies . The question here is there something wrong with your video?
This discussion has been closed.