Maintenance for the week of May 20:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – May 20
• NA megaservers for maintenance – May 22, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• EU megaservers for maintenance – May 22, 8:00 UTC (4:00AM EDT) - 16:00 UTC (12:00PM EDT)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – May 22, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC) https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/658773

Eidetic Memory Bugs/Comments/Help

• Nilum
    Nilum
    Hi Team,

appears that dread lady's letter outside the delves is bugged by starting the quest from the crown store: in that it doesn't spawn if you complete the prologue and haven't read it first

Details:
    missing the entry for "Dread Lady's Letter" in "Daedric cults" the almost identical one in "Mysteries and clues" is fine.

I started the prologue quest a mortals touch from the Crown Store menu and not by interacting with the letter which could be found in Rivenspire, Malabal Tor and Shadowfen.

reading back through this thread, it appears in 2021 it was working as intended and would spawn outside the appropriate alliance delve post prologue

eso please bugfix, it's doing my ocd in something fierce :)
    Edited by Nilum on April 8, 2024 5:15AM
    Options
  • Djennku
    Djennku
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    For "All Our Perfect Forms", It's a khajiiti book of poetry with the same author of that in bookshelves in Southern Elsweyr, so if anything I bet it's going to be overland or more likely on a bookshelf in that zone.
    @Djennku, PCNA.

Grand Master crafter, all styles and all furnishing plans known pre U41.
    Vamp and WW bites available for players.
    Shoot me an in-game mail if you need anything, happy to help!
    Options
  • MreeBiPolar
    MreeBiPolar
    ✭✭✭✭
    Djennku wrote: »
    For "All Our Perfect Forms", It's a khajiiti book of poetry with the same author of that in bookshelves in Southern Elsweyr, so if anything I bet it's going to be overland or more likely on a bookshelf in that zone.

Looks suspiciously like the Elsweyr event book to me...
    Options
  • Djennku
    Djennku
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Are you saying we need to check the impressario's catalogue again? Or you referring to a future event?
    @Djennku, PCNA.

Options
  • MreeBiPolar
    MreeBiPolar
    ✭✭✭✭

Are you saying we need to check the impressario's catalogue again? Or you referring to a future event?

I think it might be the future event. It is NOT at the Impresario catalogue currently.
    Options
  • MreeBiPolar
    MreeBiPolar
    ✭✭✭✭

... Then again, checking the lore library... Nope, it's classed into the "Lore and Culture" section, not the "The Impresario's Catalogue".
    Options
  • GeneralEU
    GeneralEU
    ✭✭✭
    I checked the files and the book "All Our Perfect Form" can be found in the book shelf.
    You will ask how I know this?
    Because this book only appears once in the game files, so that means it can be found (unless it is bugged) in the book shelf. If it had more occurrences e.g. 2 times or more it would mean that it could be found somewhere in the world of Tamriel.

Places with plenty of bookshelves:
    Forsaken Citadel - In the first large room. And some in the room with the delve boss.
    Senchal -> Senchal Palace - After entering Senchal Palace, go right and walk upstairs. There will be lots of bookshelves there. A few individual ones on the ground floor and on the other side of the palace.
    Options
  • MreeBiPolar
    MreeBiPolar
    ✭✭✭✭
    GeneralEU wrote: »
    (unless it is bugged)

(Or, not "deployed" yet)
    Edited by MreeBiPolar on April 9, 2024 2:04PM
    Options
  • GeneralEU
    GeneralEU
    ✭✭✭
    (unless it is bugged)

(Or, not "deployed" yet)

I have hope it's not bugged or not deployed :3
    Options
  • RoseVex
    RoseVex
    ✭✭✭
    I'm unable to interact with this book: Journal of Tsona-Ei part three, in coldharbor. Anyone else have this issue?
    xduph7q88aet.png
    7bvhpsvrat53.png

This book messed me up for a LONG time, go into the ship, right by the book clipping into the ground, it's in there
    She who is only a little thing at the first, but thereafter grows until she strides on the earth with her head striking heaven.

Sovali - AD Dunmer DK tank
    Vinicia - DC warden tank
    Viratha - AD Altmer sorcerer DPS
    Melicine - Breton templar healer
    Options
  • Daniel141182
    So tried gooing for bookshelfs for all our perfect forms no luck there yet atleast. Anyone else found it?
    Options
  • Vitgar
    Vitgar
    I think this book is just announced so far and does not exist in the world like Crafting Motifs 124-125, like once "Communications Between Nilphas and Thoryn", etc.
    Options
  • GeneralEU
    GeneralEU
    ✭✭✭
    Vitgar wrote: »
    I think this book is just announced so far and does not exist in the world like Crafting Motifs 124-125, like once "Communications Between Nilphas and Thoryn", etc.

Communications Between Nilphas and Thoryn was bugged with Necrom premiere
    Options
  • Ketray
    Ketray
    Soul Shriven
    Oliviander wrote: »
    I have a question about the following book:

Tales of Tamriel: Crow and Raven: Three Short fables

Lorebooks says that this book is in the general bookshelves.
    But as it is the last book I still miss from the shelves (except IC Books)
    I wonder if i missed something as this book still lies in Evermore in the Anchor's Point Inn
    on 1st floor.
    I can read it, but it doesn't register.
    Sometime ago it had still a Lorebook pin at that location but it got removed some time ago.

So my question is am I just unlucky with this book and it really can be found in the shelves
    or did I miss some information about it.

It seems that most people read it when it still had other locations as I can see from older
    entries on other webpages.

Problem solved - I found the book in a shelf (Dungeon: Veteran Crypt of Hearts II )

@Oliviander hi, I faced the same problem( did you just read all the bookshelf in a row in Crypt of Hearts II?
    Edited by Ketray on April 14, 2024 12:26PM
    Options
  • GeneralEU
    GeneralEU
    ✭✭✭
    Well, well
    r1tmwyxyu0tf.png
    Options
  • Djennku
    Djennku
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well, well
    r1tmwyxyu0tf.png

Gonna check as soon as servers go up. Fingers crossed. ^^
    @Djennku, PCNA.

Options
  • BuffNukem
    BuffNukem
    ✭✭✭
    Well, well
    r1tmwyxyu0tf.png

What will it take for Zos to ever fix the Naliara's Notes lorebooks from Summerset!!!

This bug has been mentioned numerous times continuously in this thread that they need a post quest location for these lorebooks since if a group member picks up the lorebook doing the delve quest prevents the others in the group from ever acquiring it themselves.

I'm at a loss at how to get this one fixed. Is there some other forum location that would get more visibility than this thread? This is getting ridiculous, how long has Summerset been out and this bug being reported...going on 7 years now!
    Options
  • Djennku
    Djennku
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    4bbk6mejvimy.jpg

IT WORKS!! (Also saw the other pages on the way in for those curious)
    @Djennku, PCNA.

Options
  • tumba
    tumba
    Hi,

anything about this on the pts?
    jeq3ysh02s9o.png
    Options
  • Virenic
    Virenic
    ✭✭
    tumba wrote: »
    Hi,

jeq3ysh02s9o.png

Logged in to my character that collected the legion's arrival tribute card upgrade prior to there being a corresponding eidetic memory entry. I now finally have the entry unlocked. I can't test whether tribute clue entries are unlocked for other characters as they don't have eidetic memory unlocked
    Options
  • tumba
    tumba
    Virenic wrote: »
    tumba wrote: »
    Hi,

jeq3ysh02s9o.png

Logged in to my character that collected the legion's arrival tribute card upgrade prior to there being a corresponding eidetic memory entry. I now finally have the entry unlocked. I can't test whether tribute clue entries are unlocked for other characters as they don't have eidetic memory unlocked

Great :smile:

thx for checking.
    Options
  • freewheeler
    Still missing "Journal of Dionus Trutor" which is needed to complete the quest "Feast of Souls". I completed the quest but the book is not in my eidetic memory and can't be found post quest (the location is accesible post quest but the book is no longer there)

@ZOS_Kevin I opened a ticket (240418-003065) for this one, hope it can be fixed.
    Options
  • GeneralEU
    GeneralEU
    ✭✭✭
    In u42 Gold Gorad Chapter add to Eidetic Memory over 200 books!
    Options
  • MreeBiPolar
    MreeBiPolar
    ✭✭✭✭

... If even 1% of them are bugged, that's 2+ ...
    Options
  • Daniel141182
    So did anyone find for all our perfect forms on live or test server
    Edited by Daniel141182 on April 19, 2024 7:27PM
    Options
  • Protector1981
    Protector1981
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Over 200 News Books? Oh God...
    Options
  • GeneralEU
    GeneralEU
    ✭✭✭

Over 200 News Books? Oh God...

And 20% bugged on live server ;/

But with Necrom Chapter add 177 books so...
    Edited by GeneralEU on April 20, 2024 1:09PM
    Options
  • GeneralEU
    GeneralEU
    ✭✭✭
    d5k4dwb20xad.png
    Options
  • Dagraenion
    @GeneralEU Have they fixed "Chronicles of Apocrypha" book yet?
    Options
  • GeneralEU
    GeneralEU
    ✭✭✭
    Dagraenion wrote: »
    @GeneralEU Have they fixed "Chronicles of Apocrypha" book yet?

Hmm, i think no but you can enter inside if someone have this quest and not finished.
    Options