Eidetic Memory Bugs/Comments/Help

• MreeBiPolar
    MreeBiPolar
    ✭✭✭✭
    GeneralEU wrote: »
    I checked the files and the book "All Our Perfect Form" can be found in the book shelf.
    You will ask how I know this?
    Because this book only appears once in the game files, so that means it can be found (unless it is bugged) in the book shelf. If it had more occurrences e.g. 2 times or more it would mean that it could be found somewhere in the world of Tamriel.

Can you explain that part by the by? Where do you look for that, and do you look for the book title, item code, or whatever?
    Options
  • Daniel141182
    Some books have only 1 occurance and that is not in a bookshelf
    So how can you be certain this is in a bookshelf
    Options
  • GeneralEU
    GeneralEU
    ✭✭✭
    I checked the files and the book "All Our Perfect Form" can be found in the book shelf.
    Because this book only appears once in the game files, so that means it can be found (unless it is bugged) in the book shelf. If it had more occurrences e.g. 2 times or more it would mean that it could be found somewhere in the world of Tamriel.

Can you explain that part by the by? Where do you look for that, and do you look for the book title, item code, or whatever?

Books appearing 'only' on the bookshelf have one ID and have 51188213, and as they are normally available in the world 'lying on the ground' they have the ID 87370069 (book lying on the ground) and 51188213 available in (bookshelf).
    Options
  • Daniel141182
    Where can you check these id. Would be nice to know for the future bugged books
    Options
  • MreeBiPolar
    MreeBiPolar
    ✭✭✭✭

Books appearing 'only' on the bookshelf have one ID and have 51188213, and as they are normally available in the world 'lying on the ground' they have the ID 87370069 (book lying on the ground) and 51188213 available in (bookshelf).

Ok, but where do you look those up?
    Options
  • MreeBiPolar
    MreeBiPolar
    ✭✭✭✭
    Looks like "Kwama Breeding Research Notes (Flora)" in the Matus-Akin Egg Mine is bugged now. It just isn't where it lorebooks shows it to be.
    Options
  • GeneralEU
    GeneralEU
    ✭✭✭
    Where can you check these id. Would be nice to know for the future bugged books

Ok, but where do you look those up?

Unfortunately, but according to the regulations, I "can't" write exactly what and how I check it ;/.

Last time I got a warning for this..
    Edited by GeneralEU on May 10, 2024 7:57PM
    Options
  • GeneralEU
    GeneralEU
    ✭✭✭
    Looks like "Kwama Breeding Research Notes (Flora)" in the Matus-Akin Egg Mine is bugged now. It just isn't where it lorebooks shows it to be.
    r4t4d63m9vwa.jpg
    Options
  • MreeBiPolar
    MreeBiPolar
    ✭✭✭✭
    r4t4d63m9vwa.jpg

Odd. Was running there yesterday on the character who doesn't have this book read (never been in this delve before), and it just wasn't there. I am gonna re-visit it, maybe log out and in in that spot. Reminds me of books dropping under the pedestals in the scroll temples.
    Options
  • Djennku
    Djennku
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    r4t4d63m9vwa.jpg

Odd. Was running there yesterday on the character who doesn't have this book read (never been in this delve before), and it just wasn't there. I am gonna re-visit it, maybe log out and in in that spot. Reminds me of books dropping under the pedestals in the scroll temples.

Shows up only after completing the quest
    @Djennku, PCNA.

Grand Master crafter, all styles and all furnishing plans known pre U41.
    Vamp and WW bites available for players.
    Shoot me an in-game mail if you need anything, happy to help!
    Options
  • Gabriel_H
    Gabriel_H
    ✭✭✭
    Can anyone provide post-quest locations for:

The Prophecy of Anudnabia
    Cipher Akacirn's Journal

Any help appreciated!
    Options
  • MreeBiPolar
    MreeBiPolar
    ✭✭✭✭
    Gabriel_H wrote: »
    Can anyone provide post-quest locations for:

The Prophecy of Anudnabia

https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8101507/#Comment_8101507
    Gabriel_H wrote: »
    Cipher Akacirn's Journal

Any help appreciated!

Similarly, you need to group up with someone on the Acacirn the Deathless quest and go into his dwelling in Quires Wind.
    Options
  • KingRhythian
    KingRhythian
    Soul Shriven
    Could anyone help with "Cyrodilic Collections Needs You!"? I've completed Murkmire but started it by talking to the NPC rather than picking up the book. It's showing up as a map pin at Wayrest and Grahtwood but I can't find it anywhere.
    Options
  • Brazio
    Brazio
    Soul Shriven
    Hi guys,
    I'm almost at the end of my memory but I still have a few books for which I have no clue:

-Lyranth's Letter
    -Elegian's Notes
    - All our perfect forms

I know that the last one is not yet found (thanks to you) but for the other two I can't find anything.
    For Lyranth's Letter it is no longer in the old place and I can't find Elegian's Notes.
    Options
  • jle30303
    jle30303
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I cannot find a post-quest location for the book "Compiled Research" in Gorne. Apparently it is supposed to be in "Dreynis's Den" in Gorne, but I have completed the public dungeon's one-off quest and no longer have access to that area.

How I completed it without finding (and taking, and reading) the research notes, I don't know: I think because I was grouped up with another player, and that player read them, advancing the quest stage.

Is there a post-quest location for these notes, and how do I find them again?
    Options
  • jle30303
    jle30303
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    r4t4d63m9vwa.jpg

This book, and several others in Vvardenfell delves, are specific to the Daily Quest that sends you to the delve: if you are not on that Daily, you can't read that document.

The tax records in Pulk are another example of this, as is the misleading knowledge of moon-sugar and skooma which you are supposed to place in Zainsipilu, and at least one slavery-related document in Khartag Point.

Don't confuse the daily quest with the delve's one-off quest, which will *not* give access to these documents.
    Options
  • IdolaDeus
    IdolaDeus
    Soul Shriven
    Could anyone help with "Cyrodilic Collections Needs You!"? I've completed Murkmire but started it by talking to the NPC rather than picking up the book. It's showing up as a map pin at Wayrest and Grahtwood but I can't find it anywhere.

As I remember, this post can also be found during one of the daily quests given by Jee-Lar at Stormhold. The quest "Reeling in Recruits" asks you to recruit new adventurers, and you need to post Recruitment Handbills in three places. After posting you can read that handbill and find it to be "Cyrodilic Collectoons Needs You!".
    Options
  • IdolaDeus
    IdolaDeus
    Soul Shriven
    Brazio wrote: »
    Hi guys,
    I'm almost at the end of my memory but I still have a few books for which I have no clue:

-Lyranth's Letter
    -Elegian's Notes
    - All our perfect forms

I know that the last one is not yet found (thanks to you) but for the other two I can't find anything.
    For Lyranth's Letter it is no longer in the old place and I can't find Elegian's Notes.

-Lyranth's Letter : at the location where you first talked to Rogatina Cinna in one of the Alliance Capitals (ZOS has moved her to Belkarth in U40 but left the letter).
    For AD player:
    0gzy40pb3237.pnggqllg7oimwpd.png

For DC player:
    x0wewaseu8pr.png
    d3fewe4wlz7y.png

For EP player:
    0mbg3qdu3q2q.png
    hgpt1walidc4.png

-Elegian's Notes : still bugged since you can't go back to Waking Flame Camp(accessible with portal in the prologue quest) to get it.
    Edited by IdolaDeus on May 22, 2024 6:53PM
    Options
  • Djennku
    Djennku
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Anyone find "All Our Perfect Forms" yet, or is it possibly bugged?
    @Djennku, PCNA.

Options
  • GeneralEU
    GeneralEU
    ✭✭✭
    Djennku wrote: »

After a month of checking the bookshelves in Elsweyr, I'm inclined to say it's bugged.
    Options
  • This_0ne
    This_0ne
    ✭✭✭✭

After a month of checking the bookshelves in Elsweyr, I'm inclined to say it's bugged.

can you tell me if you tried to look on the bookshelves in reaper's march amd in Holamayan Monastery?
    Options
  • Scriba
    Scriba
    Soul Shriven
    Hello, I am only missing a few books of the collection. Maybe someone knows where I can find them? A few of them were definitely only available during the quest I was doing duo and that's why I miss them in the library. Gray Gost Communique - even after re-entering the quest locked location, the book is not there :(

Thwarting the Daedra: Dagon's Cult
    All Our Perfect Forms
    Gray Host Communique
    Courier Grenier's Note
    Pilfered Poison
    Cerise's Farewell Note
    Tenarei's Contact
    Options
  • GeneralEU
    GeneralEU
    ✭✭✭
    This_0ne wrote: »

can you tell me if you tried to look on the bookshelves in reaper's march amd in Holamayan Monastery?

Can't enter after finish prologue but i check all bookshelves there.

Reaper's march i did once but nothing
    Options
  • Djennku
    Djennku
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Might be bugged or in a specific location that we missed. Imthinking its bugged at this point too.
    @Djennku, PCNA.

Options
  • GeneralEU
    GeneralEU
    ✭✭✭
    Scriba wrote: »
    Hello, I am only missing a few books of the collection. Maybe someone knows where I can find them? A few of them were definitely only available during the quest I was doing duo and that's why I miss them in the library. Gray Gost Communique - even after re-entering the quest locked location, the book is not there :(

Thwarting the Daedra: Dagon's Cult
    All Our Perfect Forms
    Gray Host Communique
    Courier Grenier's Note
    Pilfered Poison
    Cerise's Farewell Note
    Tenarei's Contact

It is a good idea to type in the book at https://esolog.uesp.net/viewlog.php and using the UESP addon to find exactly where it is. Focus on a location with a lot of occurrences. If it's not there then you have to look in the other places given in the worst case you won't find the note anywhere. Remember that a few of them may be in the bookshelf.
    Options
  • This_0ne
    This_0ne
    ✭✭✭✭
    I tried to ask technical support if they could confirm that the book All Our Perfect Forms was not bugged, but they answered me with a polite refusal.
    Options
  • This_0ne
    This_0ne
    ✭✭✭✭
    Has anyone found a section where the correspondence of craft mercenaries is stored? I found it on PTS, but now for some reason I can’t find it on live
    Options
  • GeneralEU
    GeneralEU
    ✭✭✭
    This_0ne wrote: »
    Has anyone found a section where the correspondence of craft mercenaries is stored? I found it on PTS, but now for some reason I can’t find it on live

Disable LoreBooks and you can find in section Eidetic Memory :3
    Options
  • Dagraenion
    Good day, guys! I hope we are all happy with the recent update.

Has "Dread Lady's Letter, Daedric Cults" been fixed yet? I still can't find it anywhere post-quest.
    Options
  • Rishikesa108
    Rishikesa108
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    "Dabienne's Note", this book had a very mysterious behavior. I found it in Skingrad, inside an inactive bookshelf (the one next to the enchanting station in the crafts square). When I interacted with it, it disappeared, but it did not give me knowledge. At the moment I still have it as unknown. By reloading the UI the book no longer reappeared in the same place. Does anyone know anything about it?
    i6wfcy6iydzd.png
    Man did not weave the web of life – he is merely a strand in it. Whatever he does to the web, he does to himself
    Options