Maintenance for the week of May 20:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – May 20
• NA megaservers for maintenance – May 22, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• EU megaservers for maintenance – May 22, 8:00 UTC (4:00AM EDT) - 16:00 UTC (12:00PM EDT)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – May 22, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC) https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/658773

SERVER DOWN?

• K_G
    K_G
    ✭✭
    PTS servers were effecting live servers, so the devs took down both servers to fix the issue. Not sure if they're doing a rollback or something, but RIP to any drops y'all might get reverted :( .
    Options
  • Corngobbler
    Corngobbler
    ✭✭
    Server had to be taken down, pts characters were showing up on live with 3600 cp and billions of gold
    Options
  • Celldweller
    Celldweller
    ✭✭
    Same, all of my guild got kicked and can't get back in, I have a 17 min wait time right now.
    Options
  • Jimbru
    Jimbru
    ✭✭✭✭
    Same here. Someone in my guild said that people who made and deleted characters on PTS, also had their characters deleted in the main game. If true, WOW. No wonder they downed the servers. That's a major screw-up for sure.
    Options
  • DarknessShallFall
    DarknessShallFall
    ✭✭✭
    I also just got kicked.
    I have been a member of ESO since April 4th 2014 but didn't get a code until recently when I asked.
    My @ name on ESO is the same as on here.

Options
  • Elldarian
    Elldarian
    PCNA

2uj5x5vzms5i.jpg
    Edited by Elldarian on April 15, 2024 10:38PM
    Elldarian lil Duk-Tak CP 2091

"Gentlemen, you can't fight in here, this is the War Room!"
    Options
  • ADarklore
    ADarklore
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well, I was looking for a reason to jump back over to DD2, looks like now is a good time.
    CP: 1965 ** ESO+ Gold Road ** ~~ Stamina Arcanist ~~ Magicka Warden ~~ Magicka Templar ~~ ***** Strictly a solo PvE quester *****
    Options
  • redlink1979
    redlink1979
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Same, error 328 followed by 103.
    "Sweet Mother, sweet Mother, send your child unto me, for the sins of the unworthy must be baptized in blood and fear"
    • Sons of the Night Mother [PS5][EU] 2165 CP
    • Daggerfall's Mightiest [PS5][NA] 1910 CP
    • SweetTrolls [PC][EU] 1950 CP
    • Bacon Rats [PC][NA] 1850 CP
    Options
  • SirDuckman
    SirDuckman
    ✭✭✭
    Same here. In the middle of doing writs.
    Options
  • Glorious_Platypus
    This is my first server crash in eso! VERY EXCITING!
    Options
  • purple-magicb16_ESO
    purple-magicb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    barrrt wrote: »
    Same. I was porting to apartment in Deshaan, and got kicked out. Can't log in "Your username or password may be incorrect or inactive at this time"

...dark elf landlords. One day late with rent and you get evicted
    I don't comment here often but when I do, I get [snip]
    Options
  • JanTanhide
    JanTanhide
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Scrammed both PTS and LIVE I do believe to fix the problem with characters created on the PTS were transferred somehow to the LIVE server. Oh boy, messy.
    Options
  • Casdha
    Casdha
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sonnir wrote: »
    I was killing a Vvardenfell WB. Just got kicked, same reason as others have gotten.

Knowing my luck, that kill was one that had a page drop that I have been griding for for a week now and now I won't be able to collect it! :(

Well at least now we know what crashed it, You shall not beat the RNG LoL
    Proud member of the Psijic Order - The first wave - The 0.016%

Options
  • StihlReign
    StihlReign
    ✭✭✭✭
    Queue to Login: Approximate wait time: 20min. 11 sec

...and here we go!
    "O divine art of subtlety and secrecy!

Through you we learn to be invisible, through you inaudible; and hence we can hold the enemy’s fate in our hands.” – Ch. VI, v. 8-9. — Master Sun Tzu

"You haven't beaten me you've sacrificed sure footing for a killing stroke." — Ra's al Ghul

He who is prudent and lies in wait for an enemy who is not, will be victorious — Master Sun Tzu

LoS
    Options
  • LokiPagan
    LokiPagan
    ✭✭✭✭
    Apparently I'm now in a 15 minute long queue to login...dang, I only get three hours to play today after work.

Heard someone in chat saying something about PTS, but I didn't really pay attention. What's going on with the PTS?
    Options
  • Ingel_Riday
    Ingel_Riday
    ✭✭✭✭
    K_G wrote: »
    PTS servers were effecting live servers, so the devs took down both servers to fix the issue. Not sure if they're doing a rollback or something, but RIP to any drops y'all might get reverted :( .

Oh, I hope they don't do a rollback. This sounds stupid, but I just sunk money on the frost crates to get the last items i cared about from them. Literally just got the last thing I wanted when the server kicked me out.

Ugh, haha. Gosh darnit!
    Options
  • virtus753
    virtus753
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭

It's not a crash.
    Options
  • TKo_ROUSE
    TKo_ROUSE
    ✭✭✭✭
    Sonnir wrote: »
    I was killing a Vvardenfell WB. Just got kicked, same reason as others have gotten.

Knowing my luck, that kill was one that had a page drop that I have been griding for for a week now and now I won't be able to collect it! :(

Be glad you didn't get it yet because it would have likely been rolled back. People were able to bring PTS stuff to live due to bug.
    Options
  • virtus753
    virtus753
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    LokiPagan wrote: »
    Apparently I'm now in a 15 minute long queue to login...dang, I only get three hours to play today after work.

Heard someone in chat saying something about PTS, but I didn't really pay attention. What's going on with the PTS?

PTS characters (including 3600 CP from templates) and deletions were transferring to live.
    Options
  • tauriel01
    tauriel01
    ✭✭✭✭
    noblecron wrote: »
    There was a severe issue and had to shut down the servers

What was the issue?
    Options
  • Glorious_Platypus
    virtus753 wrote: »

It's not a crash.

Or whatever it was
    Options
  • DP99
    DP99
    ✭✭✭✭
    Got kicked, PCNA, wait time is 21 minutes! :o:(
    Options
  • virtus753
    virtus753
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    virtus753 wrote: »

It's not a crash.

Or whatever it was

It was an intentional shut-down to fix a massive issue with the PTS transferring to live. Much rarer than a generic crash! :)
    Options
  • RenTheCat
    RenTheCat
    ✭✭
    Wonder if Zenimax will refund all these hours of server down time to ESO+ players. Don't remember paying suscription for a dead server.
    Options
  • jcaceresw
    jcaceresw
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thanks for the answers. Guess we just need to wait for the account transfer to end in the PTS.
    Options
  • Dovahkiin02191973
    Dovahkiin02191973
    ✭✭✭
    Its a big problem that started on the PTS. Everyone on the PTS got booted from the game there under the message that the PTS was under maintenance and to top it off our PTS Toons were transferred to the live NA Server which for some meant they had a maxed out character and a billion gold or whatever. This could lead to players breaking rules so the PTS and the Live NA servers are down until ZOS sorts out what happened.
    Options
  • Bubbles43
    Bubbles43
    ✭✭✭
    Whelp server apparently just died because we all got the same message. If you do a roll back does this also affect us that were opening crates at the time of the crash?
    Ball group doesn't play for scoreboard, we play for fights.
    Options
  • Desiato
    Desiato
    ✭✭✭✭
    vM3oBZr.png
    Winning!
    spending a year dead for tax reasons
    Options
  • wenchmore420b14_ESO
    wenchmore420b14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Same here. NAPC Put in queue, 19 minutes. :(
    Drakon Koryn~Oryndill, Rogue~Mage,- CP ~Doesn't matter any more
    NA / PC Beta Member since Nov 2013
    GM~Conclave-of-Shadows, EP Social Guild, ~Proud member of: The Wandering Merchants, Phoenix Rising, Imperial Trade Union & Celestials of Nirn
    Sister Guilds with: Coroner's Report, Children of Skyrim, Sunshine Daydream, Tamriel Fisheries, Knights Arcanum and more
    "Not All Who Wander are Lost"
    #MOREHOUSINGSLOTS
    “When the people that can make the company more successful are sales and marketing people, they end up running the companies. The product people get driven out of the decision making forums, and the companies forget what it means to make great products.”

_Steve Jobs (The Lost Interview)
    Options
  • Wildberryjack
    Wildberryjack
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I just got booted off and can't get back on. It's saying the server is down or I don't have permission to play on that realm. NA, my sub is active.

Edit: trying again it's put me in a 26 minute queue. Yeah nope I'm outta, I'll play something else till yall fix this.
    Edited by Wildberryjack on April 15, 2024 10:41PM
    The purpose of art is washing the dust of daily life off our souls. ~Pablo Picasso
    Options