Maintenance for the week of May 20:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – May 20
• NA megaservers for maintenance – May 22, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• EU megaservers for maintenance – May 22, 8:00 UTC (4:00AM EDT) - 16:00 UTC (12:00PM EDT)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – May 22, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC) https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/658773

U41 Guild History problems

• johnjetau
    johnjetau
    ✭✭✭
    EF321 wrote: »
    Looks like no fixes for cache breaking.

Yup still broken.

Can confirm, still broken
    Options
  • Rishikesa108
    Rishikesa108
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Patch 9.3.6

"Addons

Fixed several issues where making Guild History requests using addons could cause the original guild history requests to start using the addon cooldown instead."

This patch did not fix any issue about Guild History.
    Man did not weave the web of life – he is merely a strand in it. Whatever he does to the web, he does to himself
    Options
  • Gandalf_72
    Gandalf_72
    ✭✭✭✭
    johnjetau wrote: »
    Looks like no fixes for cache breaking.

Yup still broken.

Can confirm, still broken

Same here PC EU.
    Not fixed, still broken

:(

k1ndaglfy0sz.jpg

Edit:

New comment here, quoted below:
    Gandalf_72 wrote: »
    KiltMaster wrote: »
    I'm now getting as far back as 1 day in guild history. Better than 6 hours, I guess, but still not what I need.

At this point, I'm wondering if it will get fixed and if I need to tell my guildies to mail in their raffle deposits.

Embarrassing.

I was in your situation. Then I deleted all my cache data. Now it's working fine, also if I change character or I quit the game. I don't know if it will work fine tomorrow... now it's ok, just delete the cache !

Same!
    It's working fine!
    :)

Edited by Gandalf_72 on March 26, 2024 6:29PM
    PC | EU
    Options
  • KiltMaster
    KiltMaster
    ✭✭✭✭
    Haven't had a chance to log on yet. Sucks to see that people are still having issues :/
    PC/NA
    GM of "Kilts for Sale"
    Ebonheart Pact
    He/Him
    Options
  • wolfie1.0.
    wolfie1.0.
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    So patch didn't resolve issue?
    Options
  • Rishikesa108
    Rishikesa108
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    wolfie1.0. wrote: »
    So patch didn't resolve issue?

NO
    Man did not weave the web of life – he is merely a strand in it. Whatever he does to the web, he does to himself
    Options
  • KiltMaster
    KiltMaster
    ✭✭✭✭
    I'm now getting as far back as 1 day in guild history. Better than 6 hours, I guess, but still not what I need.

At this point, I'm wondering if it will get fixed and if I need to tell my guildies to mail in their raffle deposits.

Embarrassing.
    PC/NA
    GM of "Kilts for Sale"
    Ebonheart Pact
    He/Him
    Options
  • SilverBride
    SilverBride
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ATT is working for me today.
    PCNA
    Options
  • EF321
    EF321
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

Embarrassing.

It's working, just breaking sometimes. Delete all caches and libhistoire saved vars, load data.
    Options
  • Rishikesa108
    Rishikesa108
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Embarrassing.

I was in your situation. Then I deleted all my cache data. Now it's working fine, also if I change character or I quit the game. I don't know if it will work fine tomorrow... now it's ok, just delete the cache !
    Options
  • KiltMaster
    KiltMaster
    ✭✭✭✭

Embarrassing.

Thanks - I did try that, and it did work. Don't know for how long, but a temp. fix is just as well for the time being.

I'm sad to hear this doesn't work for all but glad that some folks can get their data
    PC/NA
    GM of "Kilts for Sale"
    Ebonheart Pact
    He/Him
    Options
  • KiltMaster
    KiltMaster
    ✭✭✭✭

Embarrassing.

It's working, just breaking sometimes. Delete all caches and libhistoire saved vars, load data.

Thank you
    PC/NA
    GM of "Kilts for Sale"
    Ebonheart Pact
    He/Him
    Options
  • Sakiri
    Sakiri
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Didn't work for me.
    Options
  • Gandalf_72
    Gandalf_72
    ✭✭✭✭

Embarrassing.

Same!
    It's working fine!
    :)
    PC | EU
    Options
  • Sharlikran
    Sharlikran
    ✭✭✭
    While you can manually delete the ZOS binary cache files, it's not the only way to resolve stuck guild history.

Using LibHistoire you can set the categories to Force Off that are not used by trading mods such as MM or ATT. With only Trader set to Automatic then you can use the LibHistoire UI to clear the cache for the guild that is stuck. The UI will reload automatically.

Once the UI reloads you should be able to get 24 or 25 days of data whatever we are at currently.

NOTE: if you use Advanced Member Tooltip - LibHistoire to track gold deposits then you will need to leave Roster and Bank Gold on automatic.

If you want help you can always post here.
    Options
  • Sakiri
    Sakiri
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sharlikran wrote: »
    While you can manually delete the ZOS binary cache files, it's not the only way to resolve stuck guild history.

Using LibHistoire you can set the categories to Force Off that are not used by trading mods such as MM or ATT. With only Trader set to Automatic then you can use the LibHistoire UI to clear the cache for the guild that is stuck. The UI will reload automatically.

Once the UI reloads you should be able to get 24 or 25 days of data whatever we are at currently.

NOTE: if you use Advanced Member Tooltip - LibHistoire to track gold deposits then you will need to leave Roster and Bank Gold on automatic.

If you want help you can always post here.

I tried that. Didn't work and I don't want to do it every time I log in.
    Options
  • LalMirchi
    LalMirchi
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    From the known issues post:
    https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/654125/pc-mac-update-41-known-issues-updated-march-26-5-04pm-edt#latest

"Guild history data not populating properly

So I surmise that this issue is not yet resolved.
    Options
  • h9dlb
    h9dlb
    ✭✭✭✭
    Game is broke. 10 years in beta
    Options
  • agelonestar
    agelonestar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    LalMirchi wrote: »
    From the known issues post:
    https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/654125/pc-mac-update-41-known-issues-updated-march-26-5-04pm-edt#latest

"Guild history data not populating properly

So I surmise that this issue is not yet resolved.

Yeah..... I def still not fixed. Not properly anyway.
    GM of Sunfire's Sect trading guild on PC/EU. All that is gold does not glitter; not all those who wander are lost...... some of us are just looking for trouble.
    GM of Sunfire's Sect (Open) & Dark Star Rising (Priv) | Retired GM of several trade guilds | Trader | Here since the beta
    Options
  • majulook
    majulook
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I just don't understand why in my trade guilds sales history have to select through 80 pages of history and go back 20 days or more to get the E prompt (request update) to appear. It just makes no sense. It need to be an auto update
    Si vis pacem, para bellum
    Options
  • Sachsen71
    Sachsen71
    ✭✭✭
    Does anyone else use Shissu's Guild Tools add-on? It has been broken since U41 and I assume it is related to these same issues with guild history?
    Options
  • Tallon_IV
    Tallon_IV
    ✭✭✭
    What a mess.
    Options
  • valenwood_vegan
    valenwood_vegan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I do hope this is still something ZoS plans to fix. We haven't really had much of an update. Trading activity in my large trading guild is down about 20% since u41 - I can't state with certainty that it's 100% because of guild history being broken, but it must be playing a role. I for one have given up on my trading addons entirely because I don't have the patience to fix them multiple times a day. I know some other big sellers who are taking a break until it all gets sorted out. Not good.
    Edited by valenwood_vegan on April 2, 2024 1:16AM
    Options
  • FlopsyPrince
    FlopsyPrince
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I tried to look for some things on Sunday and things timed out on me (PC). Not sure if it was a bad addon or a broke system, but if the system is wonky sales will definitely be down.
    PC
    PS4/PS5
    Options
  • LikiLoki
    LikiLoki
    ✭✭✭✭
    This is roulette: one day everything is fine, but the next day the history download breaks down and you have to completely delete the history again and manually download everything again. It's not about addons, the problem is precisely in the new history system from ZOS
    Options
  • Sakiri
    Sakiri
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Why did they need to change it?
    Options
  • ApoAlaia
    ApoAlaia
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Doorbell rings. Answer. Is the neighbour, chew the fat with them for 10 minutes.

Come back to PC, 'logged out due to inactivity'.

Clear cache, reload history Guild #1.

Clear cache, reload history Guild #2.

Clear cache, reload history Guild #3.

Clear cache, reload history Guild #4.

Clear cache, reload history Guild #5.

20 minutes later I'm done with this malarkey.

Start to actually play.

'Disconnected due to spamming'.

u0pc6w4n2ueb.gif

Edited by ApoAlaia on April 2, 2024 4:45PM
    Options
  • hiyde
    hiyde
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ApoAlaia wrote: »
    Doorbell rings. Answer. Is the neighbour, chew the fat with them for 10 minutes.

Come back to PC, 'logged out due to inactivity'.

20 minutes later I'm done with this malarkey.
    Start to actually play.
    'Disconnected due to spamming'.

For me it's all of the above, with the added fun twist of:

Sometimes I spend an hour Clearing Cache/reloading UI for ONE guild until it starts working. And it's always my guilds 4 and 5 that require it.

Also, I can pull roster / bank data pretty much never.

We're in week 4 of this madness, ZOS. Is there light at the end of this tunnel?
    @Hiyde GM/Founder - Bleakrock Barter Co (Trade Guild - PC/NA) | Blackbriar Barter Co (Trade Guild-PC/NA)
    Options
  • agelonestar
    agelonestar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @ZOS_Kevin is there any update on the guild history subject?
    GM of Sunfire's Sect trading guild on PC/EU. All that is gold does not glitter; not all those who wander are lost...... some of us are just looking for trouble.
    GM of Sunfire's Sect (Open) & Dark Star Rising (Priv) | Retired GM of several trade guilds | Trader | Here since the beta
    Options
  • ZOS_Kevin
    ZOS_Kevin
    Community Manager
    @ZOS_Kevin is there any update on the guild history subject?

We need to check back in with the team on this. Haven't heard anything yet. We'll check back in and see if we can provide an update later this week.
    Community Manager for ZeniMax Online Studio and Elder Scrolls OnlineDev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter
    Options
    Staff Post