The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of May 6:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – May 6, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)

U41 Guild History problems

• Elldarian
    Elldarian
    This evening's updated LibHistoire resolves a lot of the issues.
    Elldarian lil Duk-Tak CP 2091

"Gentlemen, you can't fight in here, this is the War Room!"
    Options
  • DrDPsyD
    DrDPsyD
    Soul Shriven
    Is there any connection with these reported/experienced issues to where the addons file is on one's computer, e.g. the local machine Documents folder chain, or if in the User/OneDrive/Documents... chain?
    Options
  • davapoole
    davapoole
    ✭✭✭
    same in my guild also that spinning icon in top right never stops spinning
    Options
  • Doctor_Demento
    Doctor_Demento
    ✭✭✭
    Still having those problems. Tried it without addons, no luck. Had to remove Master Merchant it was causing a ton of problems. I finally got Awesome guild store to run without breaking other stuff, BUT it does not work well. This is driving me nuts. Makes so much of the game broken I don't even feel like playing last 3 days. Oh and Minion says ALL my addons have been updated in last 3 days. Which is literally impossible, some of them were abandoned years ago the the developer of them. BUT most of them still work anyhow. I'll just have to wait till they make a patch and fix all this broken stuff. sigh... :neutral:

*** Oh yeah my CP still has not had a DEV fix it yet. The game update broke it. Don't know how, don't care. Just want it fixed ASAP. It says my CP is 2248. NO IT IS NOT. It was 3342 the day before the "UPDATE" The game showed it 2243 the day of update. So I have advanced, but at a INCORRECT LEVEL. It is impossible for me to be at 2242. I have played for over 10 years. I normally play 12 0- 14 hours a day. 7 days a week. I have 15 fully geared lvl 50 characters. I even have 92 awesome homes, extremely well decorated. I know how to play the game. It is broken, that I can't fix. ZOS needs to do that. Oh and repeating FIX my CP, it is NOT correct. Thanks...

Edited by Doctor_Demento on March 14, 2024 1:26AM
    Options
  • Elldarian
    Elldarian
    "Retrieving history..." is failing out on random guilds and categories this evening without offering E to load more. Was working fine 90% of the time earlier today.

When it doesn't fail out it either hangs for many minutes with the spinning circle or loads almost instantly. How much or how little data the category has doesn't seem to impact it one way or another.
    Elldarian lil Duk-Tak CP 2091

"Gentlemen, you can't fight in here, this is the War Room!"
    Options
  • EF321
    EF321
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Update to latest LibHistoire and MM, delete all caches from appdata\local and start over. Solves biggest issues.
    If some category ever gets stuck again with no load more data option, use clear cache for that category in libhistoire and load data again.
    Options
  • Grizzbeorn
    Grizzbeorn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    EF321 wrote: »
    Update to latest LibHistoire and MM, delete all caches from appdata\local and start over. Solves biggest issues.

Only for that log-in, on that character.
    Swap characters or leave the game, and the problems come right back.
      PC/NA Warden Main
      Options
    • EF321
      EF321
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      ✭✭
      Grizzbeorn wrote: »

Lib has to sync all categories every time you login, addon itself can only do requests once every 2 minutes, so it can be slow on it's own. Like with older version, you can do it much faster manually, click on each category and wait for data to load, then lib will sync it.
      Options
    • Grizzbeorn
      Grizzbeorn
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      ✭✭
      Grizzbeorn wrote: »

Lib has to sync all categories every time you login, addon itself can only do requests once every 2 minutes, so it can be slow on it's own. Like with older version, you can do it much faster manually, click on each category and wait for data to load, then lib will sync it.

I've found, as of the latest updates to LibHistoire and MM, that I have to manually re-do all categories on all guilds, otherwise, the whole process eventually gets hung on a random category in a random guild. (it's different every time.)

I'm not complaining, I'm just reporting my experience; it's not that big a deal (I have way more patience [toward the game] than most people I see posting on these forums), and I know everyone is continuing to work on it.

Prior to U41, the only scan that took a very long time was my first of the day, since it had been several hours since my previous log-in.
      Once that one was done, I could log-out and swap characters, or even leave the game for a couple of hours, and the scan upon re-log-in, or character swap, would go very fast, and I never had to do anything manually.

Initializing each request manually isn't taking a lot of time right now (3 of my guilds don't have any regular activity in any category), and everything is cool once I've done it, but left to its own devices (automatic requests), the process still hangs at some point after every change of character or entry to the game.
        PC/NA Warden Main
        Options
      • Rageypoo
        Rageypoo
        ✭✭✭✭✭
        GM here, with our without addons, the history is a complete mess. It takes forever to see who has deposited gold or even who has joined/left the guild, and even when it does populate, I can't be sure if it's accurate anymore.

We rely heavily on this information, please look into it.
        Options
      • belial5221_ESO
        belial5221_ESO
        ✭✭✭✭
        I'm guessing they wiped all trader history data before March 1st,cause it's not getting anymore data before that.I still have old datafiles from MM and libhistoire so it's letting me see some pricing from before,but seems limited to 90 days for that data.
        Edited by belial5221_ESO on March 14, 2024 3:16PM
        Options
      • MsOblivyous
        MsOblivyous
        ✭✭
        I don't have LibHistoire/MM, have turned off all addons, relogged (completely closed out the game), and I still can't get history to load. This includes deposits, bid history, roster, banked items, trader activity, unlocks (don't even know what this is for), and customization. There isn't a "load more" button anywhere either.

I'm a guild officer in two guilds and have all permissions to do everything except withdraw gold from the guild bank. I'm a regular member in 3 other guilds and can't see anything that permissions allow.

@ZOS_GinaBruno or @ZOS_Kevin is there an update on when this will be fixed?
        Edited by MsOblivyous on March 14, 2024 8:46PM
        Options
      • ApoAlaia
        ApoAlaia
        ✭✭✭✭✭
        ✭✭
        If some category ever gets stuck again with no load more data option, use clear cache for that category in libhistoire and load data again.

For me what 'did the trick' was to delete all the cache files that you refer to, the ones from Baertram's post in ESOUI, and start again.

Something must have gone awry with them; maybe I was impatient and caused them to corrupt, I don't know for sure, but after deleting those files from my drive and calmly starting from scratch things are looking much, much better.

There are still occasional (minor) hiccups but is no longer the chaos that it was on Mon/Tues.

Options
      • valenwood_vegan
        valenwood_vegan
        ✭✭✭✭✭
        ApoAlaia wrote: »

For me what 'did the trick' was to delete all the cache files that you refer to, the ones from Baertram's post in ESOUI, and start again.

Yup this worked for me too (so far :P ) - updated to the latest version of mm / libhistoire this morning and manually deleted the cache files and voila, no more endless "retrieving history".

Bummer. Spoke too soon. Resolves it for a while but eventually the stuck retrieving history problem returns.
        Edited by valenwood_vegan on March 15, 2024 2:02AM
        Options
      • aetherial_heavenn
        aetherial_heavenn
        ✭✭✭✭✭
        Guild traders are completely broken for me. All of them. I am getting the spinny thing and no results when looking for a single item with all trade add ons off, then all add ons off. I did this on several characters in 3 different zones. (Earlier I had tried just searching 'all' using awesome guild store add-on (no others) too. After 5 mins at a major zone trader and another at my guild's trader at town bank nothing had populated.)

So I can't purchase anything because the retrieve function for a single item using base game interface is not working. It seems server side is not processing search options.
        edited to add: I completely quit game after each attempt with add ons in various zones and traders and ran TTC client to update before turning the trade add ons off. TTC actually appeared to update a small percent of trader items, once. The other 2 or 3 times (can't remember exactly) I logged out and quit game and then ran it, it didn't show the table updating items but said prices were up to date.
        Edited by aetherial_heavenn on March 15, 2024 8:04AM
        Quoted for truth
        "In my experience, the elite ones have not been very toxic, and the toxic ones not very elite." WrathOfInnos
        Options
      • Taggund
        Taggund
        ✭✭✭✭

Yup this worked for me too (so far :P ) - updated to the latest version of mm / libhistoire this morning and manually deleted the cache files and voila, no more endless "retrieving history".

Bummer. Spoke too soon. Resolves it for a while but eventually the stuck retrieving history problem returns.

Agree. Thought I had it worked out yesterday, this morning same issues and back to trying to resolve and wasting time I could be doing other things.
        Edited by Taggund on March 15, 2024 1:04PM
        Options
      • aetherial_heavenn
        aetherial_heavenn
        ✭✭✭✭✭
        After the minion update today, my time, my guild stores are populating. Thanks for fix!
        Quoted for truth
        "In my experience, the elite ones have not been very toxic, and the toxic ones not very elite." WrathOfInnos
        Options
      • ApoAlaia
        ApoAlaia
        ✭✭✭✭✭
        ✭✭
        Taggund wrote: »

Agree. Thought I had it worked out yesterday, this morning same issues and back to trying to resolve and wasting time I could be doing other things.

It is at the moment very inconsistent.

I thought I'd 'cracked it' but nope, I definitely haven't.

Maybe we need to log in and if things are looking OK never, ever log that account out ever again? :wink:
        Options
      • LalMirchi
        LalMirchi
        ✭✭✭✭✭
        Elldarian wrote: »
        This evening's updated LibHistoire resolves a lot of the issues.

No, unfortunately LibHistoire hasn't solved the problem at all.

I deleted the cache files, loaded the game and manually refreshed the categories and after an hour or so my guilds were showing green and apparently all was good. Then I quit the game and when I logged in again the problem was back. This was yesterday after the LibHistoire update.

I realize that this problem is not of the addon creators making but rather ESOs changing of this function but it is still very frustrating.
        Options
      • agelonestar
        agelonestar
        ✭✭✭✭✭
        Agreed! I’m still seeing issues.

LibHistoire often gets stuck and I can only assume that’s because the game itself is stuck queuing for history. This seems to happen more on accounts where I’m a member of a big trade guild or two. Often one will update, but the other won’t.

I also find I can only sometimes see deposited gold (where I have no permissions) - sometimes I can’t.

The whole thing is frustrating. I’m a trader who runs a trade guild!
        GM of Sunfire's Sect trading guild on PC/EU. All that is gold does not glitter; not all those who wander are lost...... some of us are just looking for trouble.
        GM of Sunfire's Sect (Open) & Dark Star Rising (Priv) | Retired GM of several trade guilds | Trader | Here since the beta
        Options
      • FlopsyPrince
        FlopsyPrince
        ✭✭✭✭✭
        ✭✭✭
        I just tried to start using Master Merchant and it NEVER finishes loading guild data, even when I am on the same character for hours.

I wondered why that was and it very well could be these updates!
        PC
        PS4/PS5
        Options
      • Scaletho
        Scaletho
        ✭✭✭✭✭
        History is problematic to me as well. The addons removed, and History still bugged.
        Options
      • majulook
        majulook
        ✭✭✭✭✭
        Any Idea on when this will be fixed?

It seems like every update we get more and more issues that are never fixed.

It would be nice to get a official list of known issues and a timeline on fixes.
        Si vis pacem, para bellum
        Options
      • Rageypoo
        Rageypoo
        ✭✭✭✭✭
        I have to delete my cache pretty much every evening. Once I do, the actual list of bank donations show up, but now everything else is messed up because it's so far behind so nothing ever truly 100% updates. I have no idea how the guild is doing in sales because of this.
        Options
      • Ulvich
        Ulvich
        ✭✭✭✭
        I am also having issues.
        Hit Hard. Hit Fast. Hit Often - BETA Group: 85 b 9
        Options
      • LalMirchi
        LalMirchi
        ✭✭✭✭✭
        Rageypoo wrote: »
        I have to delete my cache pretty much every evening. Once I do, the actual list of bank donations show up, but now everything else is messed up because it's so far behind so nothing ever truly 100% updates. I have no idea how the guild is doing in sales because of this.

I don't think one would need to delete the cache that often.

As per this post the Guild History is local https://www.esoui.com/forums/showthread.php?p=49544#post49544

The cache is written by the game executable and not by LibHistoire after U41. Let's hope for a solution.
        Options
      • Balastar
        Balastar
        ✭✭✭
        majulook wrote: »
        It would be nice to get a official list of known issues and a timeline on fixes.

Here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/654125/pc-mac-update-41-known-issues-updated-march-14-2-30pm-edt
        EU/PC trading guild:
        Traders of the Covenant - Grahtwood - Elden Root - To join, contact ingame @Balastar
        Options
      • lasertooth
        lasertooth
        ✭✭✭✭✭
        Can someone please confirm that once this is fixed we will still be able to access the guild history going back 7-10 days? Some of us over on console are hearing that we will only have 3 days of deposit and sales history and we are starting to panic.
        Edited by lasertooth on March 18, 2024 7:23PM
        Lasertooth
        GM of ESO Grand Designs, Grand Designs Too, and Grand Designs Trinity
        Xbox/NA
        Options
      • SilverBride
        SilverBride
        ✭✭✭✭✭
        ✭✭✭✭✭
        I hope this will be fixed. It's really messed up ATT, the add-on I use to track my sales in our trade guild. The add-on authors are doing their best to make this and other trading add-ons functional but I'm still having a lot of issues with it. I've even completely uninstalled and reinstalled the add-ons fresh and it worked 1 day then stopped pulling data again.

ZoS please fix this sooner rather than later.
        Edited by SilverBride on March 18, 2024 9:04PM
        PCNA
        Options
      • EF321
        EF321
        ✭✭✭✭✭
        ✭✭
        [
        lasertooth wrote: »
        Can someone please confirm that once this is fixed we will still be able to access the guild history going back 7-10 days? Some of us over on console are hearing that we will only have 3 days of deposit and sales history and we are starting to panic.

At the very least 10 days.
        Options