Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Ravenwatch PC NA

• BrianEno
    BrianEno
    ✭✭✭
    :D
  • KKolly
    KKolly
    ✭✭✭
    AD excuses for helping depopulate Ravenwatch, and other best hits:

AD doesn't have a full-time zerg in RW, its a figment of your imagination

Maybe if EP and DC didn't tag team to zerg us down once a week on Saturday nights, we wouldn't have to gate camp them perpetually

OK fine maybe there's a zerg, but how can you expect us to control all the AD PUGS

So what if they're a all wearing the the same couple tabards?

Cycles

Though as someone said earlier, it was cool to see Jhordan running in a tight 12-man ball the one time I dropped in recently. kudos to them

I much prefer to see that than a cascading waterfall of 30+ AD jumping off a wall, mounted and intending to run you down, because you had the gall to flag a resource on your own part of the map.
    Edited by KKolly on May 11, 2022 12:46AM
    PC/NA

PvP Enthusiast

Wolves Evermore Raid Lead
    DESTRO Officer
    Imperfect Cleavage Officer
    Army of the Covenant Ex-Officer

DC Faction RPer, All Elves must Die.
  • BrianEno
    BrianEno
    ✭✭✭
    Honestly, this forum is the best thing non cp has seeing in a long time. laughs all day along! [snip]
    That said, you know, I know, everyone knows that most of you complaining here zerged in this campaign, and a lot. DC and EP killed the campaign for months for so long, and some of you here were there all the time. And thats ok! thats how the game is, one faction usually have the map for some period, this is just a fact over the years. [snip]

[edited for minor baiting]
    Edited by ZOS_Icy on May 13, 2022 3:36PM
  • edges_endgame
    edges_endgame
    ✭✭✭✭
    I peeked into no Cp the other day. It was maybe 4am est and we (2 players) tried to get back some EP territory, since the map was all yellow.
    I left after constantly running into 12+ AD defending KC mine.
    It's toxic and reading this forum proves my point.

Big yikes.

PS: faction pride isn't really a thing anymore. [snip]

[edited for baiting]
    Edited by ZOS_Icy on May 14, 2022 12:20PM
  • neferpitou73
    neferpitou73
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hey! I enjoyed seeing PALS in BR tonight. I think once you guys adjust for the insane amount of damage you receive in CP you'll be good to go. It was nice having more AD to fight. Hope to see you back.
  • gariondavey
    gariondavey
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    BrianEno wrote: »
    Honestly, this forum is the best thing non cp has seeing in a long time. laughs all day along! [snip]
    That said, you know, I know, everyone knows that most of you complaining here zerged in this campaign, and a lot. DC and EP killed the campaign for months for so long, and some of you here were there all the time. And thats ok! thats how the game is, one faction usually have the map for some period, this is just a fact over the years. [snip]

Hit the nail on the head!

[edited to remove quote]
    Edited by ZOS_Icy on May 13, 2022 3:36PM
    PC NA @gariondavey, BG, IC & Cyrodiil Focused Since October 2017 Stamplar (main), Magplar, Magsorc, Stamsorc, StamDK, MagDK, Stamblade, Magblade, Magden, Stamden
  • Cynical_Alchemist
    I have some thoughts I’d like to share on the current posts on this thread. AD have been zealous in their attempts to win the current campaign, driven in primetime by their guilds, and in the off-peak times by Arden. Congrats on crushing DC and EP.

The question of whether the manner of their victory, and the zeal shown to control the map, has hurt the campaign (for the current iteration, and the campaign in general) in terms of faction participation, the answer is clearly yes. The posts on this thread are all the evidence you need.

But what have they done that is so bad?

Is gate-camping bad? I’d say that is situational. I’ve done it. Many others have done it. Sometimes you need the points for the faction for a campaign score, sometimes a player might need the AP for an emp push.

Is night-capping bad? No. Get over it. People play when they want, and they can do what they want. If what they do generates AP and doesn’t break the terms of service, no one can really complain.

The main issue is that AD have had numerical superiority for longer periods every day than the other factions. This is why the map turns yellow at the end of primetime. This is why they can gate-camp with a faction stack against small groups of other players.

It sucks to be on the receiving end of it, and that’s why some players/guilds on EP and DC will choose to play elsewhere.

AD will reap what they sow. They will have (at least for now) fewer good fights.

Can we expect AD to play differently? Probably not. They have some ‘quality’ individuals that not only gate-camp; they base-camp (I have screenshots of them ‘sieging’ the DC Northern Base door XD ).

All DC and EP can do is fight longer, smarter, and harder. Eventually the pendulum will swing to another faction.
  • Flamehaze97
    Flamehaze97
    Soul Shriven
    Deleting my stuff
    Edited by Flamehaze97 on September 5, 2023 9:45AM
  • BrianEno
    BrianEno
    ✭✭✭
    Lord_Bashu wrote: »
    Nite Capping in No CP, NA has been around a long time. AD is the only faction that has not done it on a reg basis. Cyro is not about equal numbers, you want to do something positive for your faction? Start a Guild, recruit lots of folks, train them!

Blaming the other side is pointless, I am sure they wish you had more folks too. I know I do..

Honestly Cyro is really about Guild Leaders, not groups of 1's 2's. z's….. etc... Its about Guild Leaders and Guilds... So start one today!!

Quoting here the great and absolute DC leader of the masses and my beautiful friend Lord Bashu, aka shu shu: "Nite Capping in No CP, NA has been around a long time. AD is the only faction that has not done it on a reg basis."
    For you new players to understand that a faction always dominates the map for some period. AD has been in the same place as you, it's part of the game. For older players, learn from the absolute Lord shu shu wisdom. [snip] :kissing_smiling_eyes:

Edited by ZOS_Icy on May 13, 2022 3:32PM
  • johnicus
    johnicus
    ✭✭✭
    lol
    Edited by johnicus on May 12, 2022 8:13PM
  • gariondavey
    gariondavey
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Lord_Bashu wrote: »
    Nite Capping in No CP, NA has been around a long time. AD is the only faction that has not done it on a reg basis. Cyro is not about equal numbers, you want to do something positive for your faction? Start a Guild, recruit lots of folks, train them!

Blaming the other side is pointless, I am sure they wish you had more folks too. I know I do..

Honestly Cyro is really about Guild Leaders, not groups of 1's 2's. z's….. etc... Its about Guild Leaders and Guilds... So start one today!!

Quoting here the great and absolute DC leader of the masses and my beautiful friend Lord Bashu, aka shu shu: "Nite Capping in No CP, NA has been around a long time. AD is the only faction that has not done it on a reg basis."
    For you new players to understand that a faction always dominates the map for some period. AD has been in the same place as you, it's part of the game. For older players, learn from the absolute Lord shu shu wisdom. [snip] :kissing_smiling_eyes:

Post after post in this thread as home runs. <3

[edited to remove quote]
    Edited by ZOS_Icy on May 13, 2022 3:33PM
    PC NA @gariondavey, BG, IC & Cyrodiil Focused Since October 2017 Stamplar (main), Magplar, Magsorc, Stamsorc, StamDK, MagDK, Stamblade, Magblade, Magden, Stamden
  • ArdenLightBringer
    Hello everyone, it seems like everyone has been enjoying their time in Ravenwatch very much this campaign, as a no life that has been playing 12-18 hours a day for the last three months I just thought I would love to call back to some of my favorite moments since starting in Ravenwatch as an AD player. I am happy AD has been receiving so much encouragement and congratulations on our win this camp after 2 dominate months of EP that seemed to go unnoticed by many.

Hopefully we can all have a fun last 2 days of the campaign in Raven, I'll either see you guys there or see you in GH or BR I guess.
    https://imgur.com/a/rPMl1vh
  • KKolly
    KKolly
    ✭✭✭

[snip] Since the final no-proc changes nearly a year ago, AD has has won all but three campaigns. Also, no faction killed Raven. ZOS killed it when they introduced the final proc set changes. They either needed to make it more restrictive or free up more sets. AD though, over the course of a while now has been putting the finishing nails on the coffin, though.

[snip] [Edited for Baiting/ Inappropriate Language]
    Edited by Psiion on May 13, 2022 7:38PM
    PC/NA

PvP Enthusiast

Wolves Evermore Raid Lead
    DESTRO Officer
    Imperfect Cleavage Officer
    Army of the Covenant Ex-Officer

DC Faction RPer, All Elves must Die.
  • gariondavey
    gariondavey
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Hello everyone, it seems like everyone has been enjoying their time in Ravenwatch very much this campaign, as a no life that has been playing 12-18 hours a day for the last three months I just thought I would love to call back to some of my favorite moments since starting in Ravenwatch as an AD player. I am happy AD has been receiving so much encouragement and congratulations on our win this camp after 2 dominate months of EP that seemed to go unnoticed by many.

Hopefully we can all have a fun last 2 days of the campaign in Raven, I'll either see you guys there or see you in GH or BR I guess.
    https://imgur.com/a/rPMl1vh

Great post with some good scoreboards from the last 2 campaigns, booboo bear
  • Cynical_Alchemist
    The current campaign is ending in around 24 hours. AD still defending single resources with 30 players, with a lead of over 10,000 points.

I guess this is the victory lap.

You either die a hero, or live long enough to see yourself become the villain.
  • gariondavey
    gariondavey
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Had a blast last night. Really good fights. Hats off to everyone who showed up! <3
  • ArdenLightBringer
    Had a blast last night. Really good fights. Hats off to everyone who showed up! <3

Yes we did <3, I’m sure tonight is gonna me super crazy too! Gl on ur gold loots tonight everyone!
  • Aka_
    Aka_
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    To those of you who were here tonight, this was some of the most fun I've seen many of us have a in a while. Thank you for the even fights when possible and compliments all around. GF AD, great strategies, great fights, and tough opponents, good attitudes! Cheers to many more hopefully. And if not, was still a chill time that many of us wolfies will look back on fondly. Shoutouts to Bei, Damtet, GodofWar, Madkiller, Koko, and many others for keeping it fresh tonight.

This is the PvP I grew to enjoy and I hope this can be the trend for us. Ravenwatch is in a *state* to say the least, but its still worth it for nights like this.
    Edited by Aka_ on May 20, 2022 6:29PM
  • QuintusVaLari
    QuintusVaLari
    ✭✭✭
    Huge thank you to everyone who comes out to scrap/brawl when I'm roaming solo.
    While this video has some Blackreach/BG footage, the majority is still in Raven with familiar faces.
    Stay awesome all. <3

https://youtu.be/AvDtbZFK5jk
    Edited by QuintusVaLari on June 14, 2022 3:09PM
    QuintusVa'Lari
    Former Emperor Sorc Werewolf
    Legendary Squirrel Chaser
    Bringer of Baps

Quintessential Gaming YouTube
  • ELDER_HOFF
    ELDER_HOFF
    ✭✭✭
    Hi guys/ (and Spoon) we (Bowz) left because it was the same thing every day. The same people for us, God of War, Eno, Drunk Legolas, Dark, and spoons group arriving to rid us of whatever mischief we were attempting in AD backdoor keeps. Its not a slight, its just lame when its so one sided. Its true, AD has the pop, cant blame them. You also cant stop 100 players from doing what they want. Its not like AD wants to log in and camp resources, it is just the way it is. We went to BR now that the lag is unbelievably gone for the most part. (that is amazing after 7+ years of useless play when zergs arrive.) If you can handle dark Convergence spam, and that stupid hammer, there is actually population for EP enough to have those Mega Nova Battles and Bashu bloodbaths with no lag. Took us a week or so to adapt, but we are having a lot of fun, even with 14k dawnbreakers. We loved Ravenwatch and no CP, but until coming to ravenwatch means something besides rolling ball zergs from hell and nobody there to stop it, we will just 10v1 in Blackreach... :) You know you miss us.
  • gariondavey
    gariondavey
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    ELDER_HOFF wrote: »
    Hi guys/ (and Spoon) we (Bowz) left because it was the same thing every day. The same people for us, God of War, Eno, Drunk Legolas, Dark, and spoons group arriving to rid us of whatever mischief we were attempting in AD backdoor keeps. Its not a slight, its just lame when its so one sided. Its true, AD has the pop, cant blame them. You also cant stop 100 players from doing what they want. Its not like AD wants to log in and camp resources, it is just the way it is. We went to BR now that the lag is unbelievably gone for the most part. (that is amazing after 7+ years of useless play when zergs arrive.) If you can handle dark Convergence spam, and that stupid hammer, there is actually population for EP enough to have those Mega Nova Battles and Bashu bloodbaths with no lag. Took us a week or so to adapt, but we are having a lot of fun, even with 14k dawnbreakers. We loved Ravenwatch and no CP, but until coming to ravenwatch means something besides rolling ball zergs from hell and nobody there to stop it, we will just 10v1 in Blackreach... :) You know you miss us.

You guys were the dc all dk group right? Dang, shame to see those coordinated leaps gone.
    Happy leaping in blackreach!
  • Heike
    Heike
    ✭✭✭
    ELDER_HOFF wrote: »

You guys were the dc all dk group right?

I don’t think @ELDER_HOFF has ever had a mag toon, let alone a DK.

Never seen him “leap” before, although he “hops” off walls when he’s bored of killing everyone on them. *shrugs*. lol

Mihail Heike
    (NA AD CP1800 Templar - DD/Heals)
    Heikers | The Hive Mind | Dead Nirn Dealers | Bowz N The Hood | Tertiary Meat
    "Lex Orandi, Lex Credendi"

"I will see you, galloping across the green pastures and through the timbers. I will watch, from my shadowy crouch under the rocks at Greenmead, as you race past the dolmen, with thoughts of Altadoon in your head. Yes, I will see you. And your journey will end there..."
    ~Mihail Heike
  • Kartalin
    Kartalin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    @Heike [snip] Some players just hate the fact that anyone on a different faction might be enjoying the game.

Glad to hear you and your team are doing well @ELDER_HOFF even though your absence in the campaign is felt.

[edited for baiting]
    Edited by ZOS_Lunar on June 15, 2022 12:14PM
    • PC/NA
    • Karllotta, AD Magplar, AR 50
    • Hatched-In-Glacier, DC Magden, AR 44
    • Miraliys, EP Warden, AR 35
    • Kartalin, AD Stamblade, AR 35
    • Kallenna, AD Magcro, AR 34
    • Miralys, EP Magsorc, AR 34
    • Milthalas, EP Magblade, AR 34
    • Lemon Party - Meanest Girls - @ Kartalin - Youtube
  • gariondavey
    gariondavey
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Kartalin wrote: »
    @Heike [snip] Some players just hate the fact that anyone on a different faction might be enjoying the game.

Glad to hear you and your team are doing well @ELDER_HOFF even though your absence in the campaign is felt.

[snip]

I guess I got this Hoff person confused with someone else. Sorry!

[edited for baiting]
    Edited by ZOS_Lunar on June 15, 2022 12:14PM
  • Metemsycosis
    Metemsycosis
    ✭✭✭✭
    This campaign has been crazy fun lately. I just hope we get more DC and EP to fight against the AD squad so fights are a bit more competitive .
    Terethea Magdalena, Breton Nightblade
    A Dark-Adapted Eye, Imperial Necromancer

sanguinare vampiris

https://m.twitch.tv/amcrenshaw/profile
  • AdexiTheOneEyed
    Kartalin wrote: »

[snip]

I guess I got this Hoff person confused with someone else. Sorry!

[edited for baiting]

Bowz are the all nightblade group on EP
    They're greatly missed in Raven :(
    Edited by AdexiTheOneEyed on June 15, 2022 5:43PM
    Former Empress
  • AdexiTheOneEyed
    Where I'm at with Cyrodiil really is I've moved my magblade over to Blackreach since I play with Bowz there. I'm in Raven still but don't play in it nearly as much as I used to . I've always loved the no CP campaign, be it where I was on Xbox or when I switched to PC and came to this one.
    Currently the only thing I believe will save Ravenwatch, as I really don't want it to die, is bringing procs back. I've enjoyed no proc as much as the rest of you, but I'm sure no one here actually wants the campaign to fall off as it has lately. The real pull of the campaign for years was just the no CP, we played with proc sets for years.

[edited for baiting]
    Former Empress
  • Heike
    Heike
    ✭✭✭
    Where I'm at with Cyrodiil really is I've moved my magblade over to Blackreach since I play with Bowz there. I'm in Raven still but don't play in it nearly as much as I used to . I've always loved the no CP campaign, be it where I was on Xbox or when I switched to PC and came to this one.
    Currently the only thing I believe will save Ravenwatch, as I really don't want it to die, is bringing procs back. I've enjoyed no proc as much as the rest of you, but I'm sure no one here actually wants the campaign to fall off as it has lately. The real pull of the campaign for years was just the no CP, we played with proc sets for years.

[edited for baiting]

For the life of me, I can’t imagine Adexi saying anything that would warrant being edited for baiting. Now I’m curious what was said. lol

Having said that, I completely agree with everything she said. No-Proc should’ve been a test environment, and we not only *should* go back to procs, we really *need* to, before the camp dies from these massive zergs (on all factions).
    Mihail Heike
    (NA AD CP1800 Templar - DD/Heals)
    Heikers | The Hive Mind | Dead Nirn Dealers | Bowz N The Hood | Tertiary Meat
    "Lex Orandi, Lex Credendi"

"I will see you, galloping across the green pastures and through the timbers. I will watch, from my shadowy crouch under the rocks at Greenmead, as you race past the dolmen, with thoughts of Altadoon in your head. Yes, I will see you. And your journey will end there..."
    ~Mihail Heike
  • Ishtharo
    Ishtharo
    ✭✭✭
    I'd love to see an [Edited for Baiting] badge that ZOS can give out to people on these forums.
    On second thought, no, they'd make it cost crowns to use.
    Tsarra Venus Sylphyra - Stamplar PvP Bosmer Harrier
    VenusFállen - Magden PvP Nord Healer
    VenusFallen - Stamcro PvP Nord Brawler
    VenusFallèn - MagBlade PvP Dark Elf Ganker
    VeñusFallen - StamSorc PvP Bosmer Harrier
  • Metemsycosis
    Metemsycosis
    ✭✭✭✭
    I like it with no procs. I play no cp because when I die in a 1v1 or even Zerg vs Zerg I feel like I was outplayed and not out proccd.

Terethea Magdalena, Breton Nightblade
    A Dark-Adapted Eye, Imperial Necromancer

sanguinare vampiris

https://m.twitch.tv/amcrenshaw/profile