Update 43 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of July 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – July 22, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – July 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – July 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) – 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Ravenwatch PC NA

  • Kartalin
    Kartalin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    ELDER_HOFF wrote: »
    Will anyone chime in for me on what it is like to fight Bowz in the Hood? I am interested in hearing, because I have to believe it is as fun a challenge, as satisfying a kill, and as frustrating a situation as you will see. We have so much fun doing it, I am just wondering if anyone could spew some insights as to what they hear people say, what you say, or even what ZOS likely doesnt want you to say because it involves slurs, or slander.....:)

    One of your guys is also in our guild so you probably have a fair idea of how TM feels. We always wonder "is this fun for them?" but he assures us you all are laughing your a**es off. Anyway, to describe what fighting your group is like, I would say: annoying af
    • PC/NA
    • Karllotta, AD Magplar, AR 50
    • Hatched-In-Glacier, DC Magden, AR 44
    • Miraliys, EP Warden, AR 35
    • Kartalin, AD Stamblade, AR 35
    • Miralys, AD Magsorc, AR 35
    • Milthalas, EP Magblade, AR 35
    • Kallenna, AD Magcro, AR 34
    • Lemon Party - Meanest Girls - @ Kartalin - Youtube
    Options
  • Mega_Nova
    Mega_Nova
    ✭✭
    ELDER_HOFF wrote: »
    AD...sorry
    Mega_Nova wrote: »
    Threw together a comp group on EP and ran it last night. It went well I think. We tried to do things other than sit on top of the rest of EP. Felt good to give TM a fight vs it always being just Spoons and Pals to fight. More to come in the future! Have a great week everyone!

    Please keep running a DC group,.....I need some Mega teeth for my necklace. :) Muhuahahahaha

    Lol.... Not allowed haha. I did say when we saw you at Ales Mill the other day.... "***, thank god for guards right now" lol
    Options
  • gameswithaspoon
    gameswithaspoon
    ✭✭✭
    ELDER_HOFF wrote: »
    Will anyone chime in for me on what it is like to fight Bowz in the Hood? I am interested in hearing, because I have to believe it is as fun a challenge, as satisfying a kill, and as frustrating a situation as you will see. We have so much fun doing it, I am just wondering if anyone could spew some insights as to what they hear people say, what you say, or even what ZOS likely doesnt want you to say because it involves slurs, or slander.....:)

    When your guild store sells detection pots, all you hear is the sound of gold pouring out of the sky.

    Make it rain, Bows, make it rain.

    <3
    Spoon-no-Soup Former Emperor Argonian Templar AD BWB
    Spoon-ware-Soup Former Emperor Argonian Stamplar AD Bahlokdaan
    Guild Leader Imperium of the Eagle Ravenwatch NA-PC
    Takes Drive-Thru Orders for This is a Wendy's.
    Options
  • Kookly
    Kookly
    Soul Shriven
    ELDER_HOFF wrote: »
    Will anyone chime in for me on what it is like to fight Bowz in the Hood? I am interested in hearing, because I have to believe it is as fun a challenge, as satisfying a kill, and as frustrating a situation as you will see. We have so much fun doing it, I am just wondering if anyone could spew some insights as to what they hear people say, what you say, or even what ZOS likely doesnt want you to say because it involves slurs, or slander.....:)

    You guys owe me a few stacks of detect pots. :)
    Options
  • Qrähe
    Qrähe
    ✭✭✭
    ELDER_HOFF wrote: »
    Will anyone chime in for me on what it is like to fight Bowz in the Hood? I am interested in hearing, because I have to believe it is as fun a challenge, as satisfying a kill, and as frustrating a situation as you will see. We have so much fun doing it, I am just wondering if anyone could spew some insights as to what they hear people say, what you say, or even what ZOS likely doesnt want you to say because it involves slurs, or slander.....:)

    What alliance are you guys? Are you a new group or something?
    Options
  • acastanza_ESO
    acastanza_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Bowz in the Hood

    Who? I only know "those g-d nightblades". Names are for people who stand and fight.
    Edited by acastanza_ESO on April 7, 2022 8:37PM
    Options
  • Yasha
    Yasha
    ✭✭✭✭
    ELDER_HOFF wrote: »
    Will anyone chime in for me on what it is like to fight Bowz in the Hood? I am interested in hearing, because I have to believe it is as fun a challenge, as satisfying a kill, and as frustrating a situation as you will see. We have so much fun doing it, I am just wondering if anyone could spew some insights as to what they hear people say, what you say, or even what ZOS likely doesnt want you to say because it involves slurs, or slander.....:)

    I love you guys, you are so sneaky and stabby. It was amazing when you were all wearing that greenish skin as well.
    Options
  • Mega_Nova
    Mega_Nova
    ✭✭
    New video from Quintus. Hope you all enjoy. Happy Friday!

    https://youtu.be/GtNGKet074k
    Options
  • Kartalin
    Kartalin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Good stuff @Mega_Nova , looking forward to more fights this weekend
    • PC/NA
    • Karllotta, AD Magplar, AR 50
    • Hatched-In-Glacier, DC Magden, AR 44
    • Miraliys, EP Warden, AR 35
    • Kartalin, AD Stamblade, AR 35
    • Miralys, AD Magsorc, AR 35
    • Milthalas, EP Magblade, AR 35
    • Kallenna, AD Magcro, AR 34
    • Lemon Party - Meanest Girls - @ Kartalin - Youtube
    Options
  • gariondavey
    gariondavey
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Qrähe wrote: »
    ELDER_HOFF wrote: »
    Will anyone chime in for me on what it is like to fight Bowz in the Hood? I am interested in hearing, because I have to believe it is as fun a challenge, as satisfying a kill, and as frustrating a situation as you will see. We have so much fun doing it, I am just wondering if anyone could spew some insights as to what they hear people say, what you say, or even what ZOS likely doesnt want you to say because it involves slurs, or slander.....:)

    What alliance are you guys? Are you a new group or something?

    I think they are a dc group mainly dks
    Edited by gariondavey on April 11, 2022 6:11AM
    PC NA @gariondavey, BG, IC & Cyrodiil Focused Since October 2017 Stamplar (main), Magplar, Magsorc, Stamsorc, StamDK, MagDK, Stamblade, Magblade, Magden, Stamden
    Options
  • Heike
    Heike
    ✭✭✭
    ELDER_HOFF wrote: »
    Will anyone chime in for me on what it is like to fight Bowz in the Hood? I am interested in hearing, because I have to believe it is as fun a challenge, as satisfying a kill, and as frustrating a situation as you will see. We have so much fun doing it, I am just wondering if anyone could spew some insights as to what they hear people say, what you say, or even what ZOS likely doesnt want you to say because it involves slurs, or slander.....:)

    Here are the keys to dealing with BOWZ:

    1). If you see one inside a keep, there are 3 more you don’t see; if @ELDER_HOFF is on, expect 5 more you don’t see.

    2). Esspe and Joseph will be on a wall; Willow will be on the ground (usually near a statue); Gatos will be in a tower, and Hoff will be wherever he *** pleases.

    3). If you do NOT see Hoff rezzing players, he is outside, sieging your keep (usually with one trebuchet). If you stumble upon him sieging your keep, you are only alive to witness it because he allowed you to live and see it.

    4). If you find yourself solo in the open field and out of the corner of your eye you see a quick blur of black and green, just stop. Stop… stand… and wave. If, after 2 seconds, you’re still alive… leave the area. Leave quickly.

    5). Don’t be last. Don’t ever be the last person in your group. Tails are bad. Being at the tail? Very bad. Tail = dead. Every. Time.

    6). Don’t ever tbag. Ever. Don’t even emote. Don’t stand over their dead body. Just leave. If you don’t leave, you’ll be introduced to no fewer than 5 instances of Toxic Barrage and/or Ballista, which both deal 17,000+ damage a piece. Check your death recap for exact numbers.

    7). Your best bet in beating them (which, ultimately, you can’t)… is to make an alt account and join them. ;)
    Mihail Heike
    (NA AD CP1800 Templar - DD/Heals)
    Heikers | The Hive Mind | Dead Nirn Dealers | Bowz N The Hood | Tertiary Meat
    "Lex Orandi, Lex Credendi"

    "I will see you, galloping across the green pastures and through the timbers. I will watch, from my shadowy crouch under the rocks at Greenmead, as you race past the dolmen, with thoughts of Altadoon in your head. Yes, I will see you. And your journey will end there..."
    ~Mihail Heike
    Options
  • ELDER_HOFF
    ELDER_HOFF
    ✭✭✭
    Odysseus87 wrote: »
    ELDER_HOFF wrote: »
    @Odysseus87 it has been good to see you for sure. Since we have gone full green pajamas look, people are starting to realize how "everywhere" bowz is and we seem to be following Lord Ody all the time. We don't care much about score or winning a campaign, we just love how many people will spend an hour trying to kill our group of green cockroaches somewhere while there is "work" to be done elsewhere. I want to thank Spoons group specifically for finding time to hunt us and staying committed when others wither and fail in frustration!

    @ELDER_HOFF you beautiful specimen of humanity, Bowz help my sanity in these trying times. Having a shadowy army of green pajama wearing stealthy bois and gals around me makes me feel warm and safe.

    A sweet poison blanket
    Qrähe wrote: »
    ELDER_HOFF wrote: »
    Will anyone chime in for me on what it is like to fight Bowz in the Hood? I am interested in hearing, because I have to believe it is as fun a challenge, as satisfying a kill, and as frustrating a situation as you will see. We have so much fun doing it, I am just wondering if anyone could spew some insights as to what they hear people say, what you say, or even what ZOS likely doesnt want you to say because it involves slurs, or slander.....:)

    What alliance are you guys? Are you a new group or something?

    EP-Ravenwatch
    Options
  • ELDER_HOFF
    ELDER_HOFF
    ✭✭✭
    Qrähe wrote: »
    ELDER_HOFF wrote: »
    Will anyone chime in for me on what it is like to fight Bowz in the Hood? I am interested in hearing, because I have to believe it is as fun a challenge, as satisfying a kill, and as frustrating a situation as you will see. We have so much fun doing it, I am just wondering if anyone could spew some insights as to what they hear people say, what you say, or even what ZOS likely doesnt want you to say because it involves slurs, or slander.....:)

    What alliance are you guys? Are you a new group or something?

    I think they are a dc group mainly dks

    Uh, no. But that would be amazing as well
    Options
  • ELDER_HOFF
    ELDER_HOFF
    ✭✭✭
    Heike wrote: »
    ELDER_HOFF wrote: »
    Will anyone chime in for me on what it is like to fight Bowz in the Hood? I am interested in hearing, because I have to believe it is as fun a challenge, as satisfying a kill, and as frustrating a situation as you will see. We have so much fun doing it, I am just wondering if anyone could spew some insights as to what they hear people say, what you say, or even what ZOS likely doesnt want you to say because it involves slurs, or slander.....:)

    Here are the keys to dealing with BOWZ:

    1). If you see one inside a keep, there are 3 more you don’t see; if @ELDER_HOFF is on, expect 5 more you don’t see.

    2). Esspe and Joseph will be on a wall; Willow will be on the ground (usually near a statue); Gatos will be in a tower, and Hoff will be wherever he *** pleases.

    3). If you do NOT see Hoff rezzing players, he is outside, sieging your keep (usually with one trebuchet). If you stumble upon him sieging your keep, you are only alive to witness it because he allowed you to live and see it.

    4). If you find yourself solo in the open field and out of the corner of your eye you see a quick blur of black and green, just stop. Stop… stand… and wave. If, after 2 seconds, you’re still alive… leave the area. Leave quickly.

    5). Don’t be last. Don’t ever be the last person in your group. Tails are bad. Being at the tail? Very bad. Tail = dead. Every. Time.

    6). Don’t ever tbag. Ever. Don’t even emote. Don’t stand over their dead body. Just leave. If you don’t leave, you’ll be introduced to no fewer than 5 instances of Toxic Barrage and/or Ballista, which both deal 17,000+ damage a piece. Check your death recap for exact numbers.

    7). Your best bet in beating them (which, ultimately, you can’t)… is to make an alt account and join them. ;)

    God i love you
    Options
  • QuintusVaLari
    QuintusVaLari
    ✭✭✭
    Heike wrote: »

    Here are the keys to dealing with BOWZ:

    1). If you see one inside a keep, there are 3 more you don’t see; if @ELDER_HOFF is on, expect 5 more you don’t see.

    2). Esspe and Joseph will be on a wall; Willow will be on the ground (usually near a statue); Gatos will be in a tower, and Hoff will be wherever he *** pleases.

    3). If you do NOT see Hoff rezzing players, he is outside, sieging your keep (usually with one trebuchet). If you stumble upon him sieging your keep, you are only alive to witness it because he allowed you to live and see it.

    4). If you find yourself solo in the open field and out of the corner of your eye you see a quick blur of black and green, just stop. Stop… stand… and wave. If, after 2 seconds, you’re still alive… leave the area. Leave quickly.

    5). Don’t be last. Don’t ever be the last person in your group. Tails are bad. Being at the tail? Very bad. Tail = dead. Every. Time.

    6). Don’t ever tbag. Ever. Don’t even emote. Don’t stand over their dead body. Just leave. If you don’t leave, you’ll be introduced to no fewer than 5 instances of Toxic Barrage and/or Ballista, which both deal 17,000+ damage a piece. Check your death recap for exact numbers.

    7). Your best bet in beating them (which, ultimately, you can’t)… is to make an alt account and join them. ;)

    This is absolute gold. Bravo.
    QuintusVa'Lari
    Former Emperor Sorc Werewolf
    Legendary Squirrel Chaser
    Bringer of Baps

    Quintessential Gaming YouTube
    Options
  • blktauna
    blktauna
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Maybe I should come back to Ravenwatch on someone. ;-D
    PCNA
    PCEU
    Options
  • MeishaTrans
    MeishaTrans
    Soul Shriven
    ELDER_HOFF wrote: »
    Will anyone chime in for me on what it is like to fight Bowz in the Hood? I am interested in hearing, because I have to believe it is as fun a challenge, as satisfying a kill, and as frustrating a situation as you will see. We have so much fun doing it, I am just wondering if anyone could spew some insights as to what they hear people say, what you say, or even what ZOS likely doesnt want you to say because it involves slurs, or slander.....:)

    Your guild is definitely unique and challenging to fight. I never have detect pots on me, though. That would certainly help me out a bit lol 🙂
    Options
  • NeeScrolls
    NeeScrolls
    ✭✭✭✭
    Your guild is definitely unique and challenging to fight.
    Indeed and glad they're on our EP side (assuming they don't faction swap ) and i was wondering who the 'green group' was!

    And tbh these last couple months on 'Ravenwatch' have been some of the best PVP in a while.

    The all-too-rare friendly competitiion with AD & DC , 95% of whom have been super chill chatting in whispers after winning (and losing) to them, has made things more fun (and more active) .

    Now if only @ZOS_ devs could fix the *Emp buff BUG* ... ;)
    Options
  • RaikaNA
    RaikaNA
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ELDER_HOFF wrote: »
    Will anyone chime in for me on what it is like to fight Bowz in the Hood? I am interested in hearing, because I have to believe it is as fun a challenge, as satisfying a kill, and as frustrating a situation as you will see. We have so much fun doing it, I am just wondering if anyone could spew some insights as to what they hear people say, what you say, or even what ZOS likely doesnt want you to say because it involves slurs, or slander.....:)

    Solo'ing eh?
    Options
  • NeeScrolls
    NeeScrolls
    ✭✭✭✭
    RaikaNA wrote: »
    Solo'ing eh?
    Unfortunately, ever since my recent forum-fun in the other thread (aka trash talk for lol's ) our quality EP side has been getting rek'd by typical AD quantity all day all night this current Campaign. :s

    And other than that awesome revenge ambush other day, DC seems MIA. Oh well, back to the ole 2nd place drawing board....
    .
    Edited by NeeScrolls on April 21, 2022 10:09AM
    Options
  • Mega_Nova
    Mega_Nova
    ✭✭
    So im curious on when all the guilds in Raven have their "serious raid nights". Since ive returned I havent had a set night to run a group, kinda just all over. Between Eagle, PALS, AoTC, TM, Scourge, Bows and whoever else... should we see if we can pick a night for all of us to show up? Might create better fights? Just a thought. WW Wednesday I moved to a random vote due to the first 3 Wednesdays we ran, there was basically no one to fight.
    Options
  • Kartalin
    Kartalin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    TM is Sat/Sun. AOTC is Tues/Fri/Sat, sometimes Sun, and randomly adds other days if they feel like it.

    I like to play more than two days a week so I've been running with AOTC on Tues and Fri. I wish TM would have at least one more night during the week but that depends on the group not just myself.
    • PC/NA
    • Karllotta, AD Magplar, AR 50
    • Hatched-In-Glacier, DC Magden, AR 44
    • Miraliys, EP Warden, AR 35
    • Kartalin, AD Stamblade, AR 35
    • Miralys, AD Magsorc, AR 35
    • Milthalas, EP Magblade, AR 35
    • Kallenna, AD Magcro, AR 34
    • Lemon Party - Meanest Girls - @ Kartalin - Youtube
    Options
  • johnicus
    johnicus
    ✭✭✭
    ELDER_HOFF wrote: »
    Will anyone chime in for me on what it is like to fight Bowz in the Hood? I am interested in hearing, because I have to believe it is as fun a challenge, as satisfying a kill, and as frustrating a situation as you will see. We have so much fun doing it, I am just wondering if anyone could spew some insights as to what they hear people say, what you say, or even what ZOS likely doesnt want you to say because it involves slurs, or slander.....:)

    nevermind
    Edited by johnicus on May 3, 2022 5:50PM
    Options
  • neferpitou73
    neferpitou73
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    WE enjoyed our little trip to Raven tonight. We'll likely be back with a fully comped group some nights. Thanks to PALS and AoC.
    Options
  • gameswithaspoon
    gameswithaspoon
    ✭✭✭
    582jdorbn1ov.png

    Hilarious- hats off to EP tonight!!
    Spoon-no-Soup Former Emperor Argonian Templar AD BWB
    Spoon-ware-Soup Former Emperor Argonian Stamplar AD Bahlokdaan
    Guild Leader Imperium of the Eagle Ravenwatch NA-PC
    Takes Drive-Thru Orders for This is a Wendy's.
    Options
  • Kartalin
    Kartalin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Hilarious is bringing 40 people to every resource as soon as it flips. Hilarious is bringing two raids back online at midnight and zerging down 12 loosely opponents because they dared to take back a home keep and their home outpost. Hilarious is tanking up and winning fights by attrition with three times the number as your opponents, taking advantage of a rule set that removes most offensive tools but left so many defensive tools in place.

    Soon you may find yourself lording over an empty one-sided campaign if this toxic strategy continues. Sure it’s a winning strategy, but is a hollow victory the only goal sought by the AD faction? Is throttling competition so entertaining that you endanger the long-term health of the campaign that you once fought to balance when AD was on the losing side of this scenario?

    We’ve had very good fights with your guild in the recent past when numbers were relatively close, we felt your group made very positive strides and were getting some wins against us especially with your best healer returning after a long hiatus. I don’t know what happened that drove you to this point but it is a dangerous gamble when a lot of your opposition prefers to log off instead of persevering.

    Shout out to Jhordan and Pals for being bold enough to strike out on their own and fight as a single group of 12 or less.
    • PC/NA
    • Karllotta, AD Magplar, AR 50
    • Hatched-In-Glacier, DC Magden, AR 44
    • Miraliys, EP Warden, AR 35
    • Kartalin, AD Stamblade, AR 35
    • Miralys, AD Magsorc, AR 35
    • Milthalas, EP Magblade, AR 35
    • Kallenna, AD Magcro, AR 34
    • Lemon Party - Meanest Girls - @ Kartalin - Youtube
    Options
  • Qrähe
    Qrähe
    ✭✭✭
    582jdorbn1ov.png

    Hilarious- hats off to EP tonight!!

    That was pretty funny, well done.
    Options
  • BrianEno
    BrianEno
    ✭✭✭
    Looks like tm is small scaling again :blush:
    306130-20220428234607-1.png
    Options
  • Yasha
    Yasha
    ✭✭✭✭
    TM loves them small scale fights:

    uR8Rt9H.png
    Options
  • Kartalin
    Kartalin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Friday night dethrone right? TM only ran Saturday and Sunday night. Every DC is in TM though I guess.
    • PC/NA
    • Karllotta, AD Magplar, AR 50
    • Hatched-In-Glacier, DC Magden, AR 44
    • Miraliys, EP Warden, AR 35
    • Kartalin, AD Stamblade, AR 35
    • Miralys, AD Magsorc, AR 35
    • Milthalas, EP Magblade, AR 35
    • Kallenna, AD Magcro, AR 34
    • Lemon Party - Meanest Girls - @ Kartalin - Youtube
    Options
Sign In or Register to comment.