The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Crown Store Item Wish List

• Aminatu
    Aminatu
    ✭✭✭
    I would love it if we could join in with other players as they are playing musical instruments. In Star Wars: Galaxies there was an option to join in a performance and play the same song at the same time as them even with different instruments. I really enjoyed that.
  • SickleCider
    SickleCider
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Oh, the usual request.
    Joustpic2-lg.JPG
    kla8pheat8i41.jpg
    1293cbe4c1171d3ec8aa95074f3da44d.jpg

Please. A pretty black horse with black tack is all I want! Sooooooo badly! If you animate the mane I'll pay a premium for it. 🖤

A horse modeled after a characteristically black breed, like a Friesian, Percheron or Murgese. Tall, broad, noble and impressive. If any VFX, low key, tasteful. Not spectral. Just a fabulous beast!
    ✨🐦✨ Blackfeather Court Commission ✨🐦✨
  • Aminatu
    Aminatu
    ✭✭✭
    Ooh, I still have fond memories of reading The Black Stallion so I would love to have an all black horse like that. I wish we could customize their armor livery like we can on our costumes. That would be pretty cool.
  • SickleCider
    SickleCider
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Aminatu wrote: »
    Ooh, I still have fond memories of reading The Black Stallion so I would love to have an all black horse like that. I wish we could customize their armor livery like we can on our costumes. That would be pretty cool.

There are so many mounts with gold tack that I wish I could dye silver or black instead! My little goth heart bleeds!
    ✨🐦✨ Blackfeather Court Commission ✨🐦✨
  • Aminatu
    Aminatu
    ✭✭✭
    Yeah, the ability to dye the saddles, bridles, etc would be great.
  • Iron_Blurr
    Iron_Blurr
    ✭✭✭✭
    @ZOS_GinaBruno
    Please!!! A class change token!!! I would be willing to pay big for that. Please make it happen even if it's limited how often you can change classes.
    Edited by Iron_Blurr on May 22, 2022 2:54AM
  • Wolfkeks
    Wolfkeks
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Elder-Sa-m-Athra.png
    Sa-m-Athra.png

Elder-Sa-m'Athra and Sa-m'Athra mount, both models already exist in Reapers March (Do'Krin Monastery) and they have an awesome Gloam Wolf mount vibe.
    "Sheggorath, you are the Skooma Cat, for what is crazier than a cat on skooma?" - Fadomai
    EU PC 2000+ CP professional mudballer and pie thrower
    Former Emperor, Grand Overlord, vAA hm, vHelRa hm, vSO hm, vMoL hm, vHoF hm, vAS+2, vCR+3, vSS hm, vKA, vRG, Flawless Conquerer, Spirit Slayer
  • Aztrias
    Aztrias
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    4AnHewC.png
    y2MnIPR.png
    Welcome Moon-and-Star to this place where destiny is made

https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/498360/r-i-p-pc-eu/p1
    Nerevar forget!
  • VoidCommander
    VoidCommander
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Kenarthi's Pride Style Motif. It has the absolutely BEST wings in the game, and NOBODY KNOWS IT! I see the wings in action on the PTS of all things, and I was baffled as to where they came from.

After literally spending hours trying to figure out what wings they were and posting a 100k gold bounty for into on them in my guild's discord, I finally realized what they were. They were out for a matter of days, for an event that ended before I had the opportunity to return to the game.

Please for all that is holy in the 8 divines, bring back the Kenarthi's Pride Motif!
  • Monroe585
    Monroe585
    ✭✭✭
    Nerien'eth Arms Pack
    Xanmeer Crown Crates or Chilling Senche-Lizard
    Dawnbreaker Artifact
  • NeriaMorvayn
    NeriaMorvayn
    ✭✭✭
    Havocrel house guest pls. <3
    You know, one that dramatically drags his sword behind him for greater effect. I need something like this to pace about my humble abode. >:)
    Edited by NeriaMorvayn on May 31, 2022 6:43AM
    New ID: PixelPsychologist. Can't get to change it in the forums.
    My merry band of misfits:

EU:

Telacar Aurelas ♢ Altmer Sorcerer/Warrior ᐁ⚔
    Galas Hlaalu ♢ Dunmer Nightblade Assassin ⚔
    Ja'qen H'karr ♢ Khajiit Templar Thief ⚔
    Solmaril Camoran ♢ Ayleid-Altmer Necromancer ᐁ⚔
    Aras Morvayn ♢ Dunmer Sorcerer ✺
    Astidis Artellian ♢ Breton Dragonknight ᐁ
    Iva Axia ♢ Imperial Necromancer ⚔
    Deryah at-Ravan ♢ Redguard Warden Pirate ⚔
    Ingvar Ice-Wolf ♢ Nord Dragonknight ᐁ

NA:
    Fenrir Stormcaller ♢ Nord Dragonknight ᐁ
    Rana Hlaalu ♢ Dunmer Sorceress ✺
    Aryaanye Direnni ♢ Altmer Hulkynd Nightblade Assassin ⚔
    Ancarion Camoran ♢ Ayleid-Altmer Necromancer ᐁ⚔
    Skaði Frost-Fire ♢ Nord Dragonknight Witch ⚔
    Elanas Nightshade ♢ Bosmer Werewolf Nightblade ⚔
    Ri'zargo H'karr ♢ Khajiit Templar ᐁ
    Shabani H'karr ♢ Khajiit Warden Thief ⚔
    Yara Galerion ♢ High Elf Templar ✺
  • Djennku
    Djennku
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Would like to request a 'play with spider' looping emote where your character handles a spider, letting it crawl around on them while being completely fascinated with the spider.
    @Djennku, PCNA.

Grand Master crafter, all styles and all furnishing plans known pre U41.
    Vamp and WW bites available for players.
    Shoot me an in-game mail if you need anything, happy to help!
  • Quagile
    Quagile
    Would like to have a chance to see the 'Morag Tong Splatter Lenses' back in the store. Don't think I was playing around at the time but it seems like it was a store item at one point (from the research I have done).
  • Y_Sync
    Y_Sync
    ✭✭
    Velidreth Arms Pack <3 please
  • NotaDaedraWorshipper
    NotaDaedraWorshipper
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The shadowghost guar mount, for the hundreth time. Every other shadowghost mount and pet keeps returning except the guar mount.
    X7ijAhU.jpg

Every other monthly request for the imperial banker Cassus Andronicus and the altmer merchant Allaria Erwen
    gOniZSR.png

These and more tail decorations for argonians and khajiit:
    Lvloa6N.jpg
    [Lie] Of course! I don't even worship Daedra!
  • PringerX
    PringerX
    Soul Shriven
    More companions could be cool. All different kinds of creatures could be added.
  • ramsonmodub17_ESO
    A beard option that is about one inch long. You have the starting beard of 2 days growth, then you have one that is about 3 inches long and it ends at the ears being 2 days growth. The other thing would be an upgrade to the merchant for an additional 5,000 crowns they would be able to repair your armor with say a 30% increase in the cost. So merchant that could repair for 10,000 crowns, or if you already have a merchant an additional 5,000 crowns to upgrade it to the repair merchant.
  • renne
    renne
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    A beard option that is about one inch long. You have the starting beard of 2 days growth, then you have one that is about 3 inches long and it ends at the ears being 2 days growth. The other thing would be an upgrade to the merchant for an additional 5,000 crowns they would be able to repair your armor with say a 30% increase in the cost. So merchant that could repair for 10,000 crowns, or if you already have a merchant an additional 5,000 crowns to upgrade it to the repair merchant.

Just use the free login crown repair kits, they repair all your gear at once for free.
  • Monweel
    Monweel
    ✭✭✭
    The shadowghost guar mount, for the hundreth time. Every other shadowghost mount and pet keeps returning except the guar mount.
    X7ijAhU.jpg

Every other monthly request for the imperial banker Cassus Andronicus and the altmer merchant Allaria Erwen
    gOniZSR.png

These and more tail decorations for argonians and khajiit:
    Lvloa6N.jpg

I've been waiting for this banker and merchant for years, they look so cool! And I'm once again asking for the New Moon Crown Crates.
  • NotaDaedraWorshipper
    NotaDaedraWorshipper
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Monweel wrote: »

I've been waiting for this banker and merchant for years, they look so cool! And I'm once again asking for the New Moon Crown Crates.
    Same. I still haven't bought a banker assistant because I want that imperial one.
    [Lie] Of course! I don't even worship Daedra!
  • QuietOne
    QuietOne
    A house that's either beachside or on a lagoon, like how the Moonsugar Meadow is - empty and good for building what yu wish, but on High Isle
  • BlissfulDeluge
    BlissfulDeluge
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Could you bring back the Celestial Crown Crates, pretty please? :)
    Former completionist with all achievements unlocked up until Update 29 (Flames of Ambition). Avid RPer, writer, and former Breton lover. Then Legacy of the Bretons was released and I realized just how boring and uninspired the Bretons are according to the writers.
  • deleted221205-002626
    deleted221205-002626
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bloodshadow Wraith Guars!! :)
  • Ajintse
    Ajintse
    ✭✭✭
    - Please bring back RED Shiny eyes :3
    - Multi Person Mounts (so we can ride together)
    Edited by Ajintse on June 27, 2022 12:47PM
    "The moon is my sun, the night is my day, blood is my life and you are my prey."
    Ajintse - (Magicka Vampire Nightblade)
  • xclassgaming
    xclassgaming
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Please i BEG, RELEASE VEYA HAIR!
  • EozZoe1989
    EozZoe1989
    ✭✭✭
    Wishlist would be nice.. so friends can buy things people and others can do same..
    crown crates droping in game the ones that have nothing in them from twitch would be cool too
  • Tharonil
    Tharonil
    ✭✭✭
    My wish is a return of the "Scalecaller Crown Crates" from 2018.

I missed to buy the Frostbane Horse and the crates have never returned.

• Tharonil
    Tharonil
    ✭✭✭
    Tharonil wrote: »
    My wish is a return of the "Scalecaller Crown Crates" from 2018.

I missed to buy the Frostbane Horse and the crates have never returned.

Thank you for granting my wish :-*

I'm so happy with the showcase :3

Have a nice day!
  • GIitterBear
    GIitterBear
    Soul Shriven
    I would love to see new skins for the Warden Bear ie: a polar bear/ black bear / dark brown bear

New skins for the Sorc Pets

New facial hair styles for men with more beard/goatee options (maybe a facial hair pack)

Body Tattoos with color like in real life (not the bright glowing glittering kind)

An increase to our bank/personal storage (you keep coming out with more items but not more storage)

Add a magic damage boost for the Nord
    (not a crown store item i know but if you truly want us to be ably to play any character how we want)

A 2 passenger Bear mount
  • Fyrsa
    Fyrsa
    This is pretty much just my personal wants, but I'd love to see the Hearthfire Kagouti mount come back, so I can finally pair it up with the pet version I have. Likewise goes for the Chroma-Blue Dwarven Spider mount, as it's been 5 years since it was last available. Cycling through old crate-themed pets like the frost atronach bear cub would also be appreciated, likewise due to the crates and their apex mounts having returned to the store a few times.
    DCCi9SNV0AAyLm1?format=jpg&name=4096x4096
    ON-crown_store-Chroma-Blue_Dwarven_Spider.jpg
    EQbR_tTWAAAKWHu?format=jpg&name=large
    Edited by Fyrsa on July 23, 2022 7:05PM