The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Crown Store Item Wish List

• SjornParadox52
    SjornParadox52
    ✭✭✭
    Wolfkeks wrote: »
    Werewolf houseguest 🐺

add a vampire with it and i'm in! :D
    Options
  • Monweel
    Monweel
    ✭✭✭
    Wolfkeks wrote: »
    Werewolf houseguest 🐺

add a vampire with it and i'm in! :D

I think we got Adusa-daro as a houseguest a few months ago :)
    Options
  • Lapin_Logic
    Lapin_Logic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    DIRE "Bantam Guar" Mount please to complete the collection

Bantam-Guar-Side.jpg?resize=361%2C366&ssl=1

Edited by Lapin_Logic on March 15, 2022 3:00PM
    Options
  • evymyu233
    evymyu233
    ✭✭✭✭
    DIRE "Bantam Guar" Mount please to complete the collection

Bantam-Guar-Side.jpg?resize=361%2C366&ssl=1

guar~~guar~~~~we need guar qwq
    Options
  • Lapin_Logic
    Lapin_Logic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    A "Crown Crate" as a furnishing item.
    One for each type of crate we have purchased so we can remember our collection.
    Options
  • Aztrias
    Aztrias
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Better Nord style face tattoos
    9a4e863908d11433491b5a888cd768d2.png
    14f20ec449b70bbd47641fc948cad163.jpg

A lot of the Nord style face tattoos in game are placed wierdly on the forhead or often obscured by beards.(for example the Karthwatch one would have looked a lot better if it went across the midface instead of the forehead)

...also more hairstyles and beards
    ACV_Beards_All.jpg?width=1280
    Welcome Moon-and-Star to this place where destiny is made

https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/498360/r-i-p-pc-eu/p1
    Nerevar forget!
    Options
  • Deboskat
    Deboskat
    ✭✭
    Want the Sporty Tail Tuft decoration
    IC Express (Senchal CS - Elden Root CS)
    Elsweyr Senchal (CS)- Black Height - Moon-Sugar Meadow - Sunspire (CS) - Scar's End - Dune - Rawl'kha (CS) - Willowgrove - Elden Root (CS)
    Options
  • LittleBarti
    LittleBarti
    ✭✭
    New Moon Crates, please.
    Options
  • OlyGregg
    OlyGregg
    ✭✭
    Honestly, I would like more male outfits that show some skin. There are plenty of options for women, but the only one I've seen so far is the grass kilt for men.
    If I'm the Vestige destined to save Tamriel, what are y'all doing here?
    Options
  • JimT722
    JimT722
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I started on PC and transferred to ps4. I built a gaming PC after that and started playing again for a while. I loved the look of my character on ps4. to recreate the look on PC I would need stuff that is hardly ever available. Support said I can't buy it directly. I don't really log in anymore but still occasionally check if they are available. It has killed my will to play.

I hate that most of the cool stuff in this game is in the store and its fomo design. it should be reworked with a clear rotation of returning stuff. certain items and crates should be available during a certain quarter.
    Options
  • Djennku
    Djennku
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I would like to request cosmetic vampire fangs for our characters like those in Morrowind or Skyrim. Something under major/minor adornments that would be applicable on vampire toons so those of us who want/wished for fangs back in the day could live out our roleplay/ aesthetic dreams.

Been dreaming of something like this for my argonians/ khajiit. XD I absolutely adored the fangs from Morrowind for those races specifically. Thank you for taking the time to read this ^^
    @Djennku, PCNA.

Grand Master crafter, all styles and all furnishing plans known pre U41.
    Vamp and WW bites available for players.
    Shoot me an in-game mail if you need anything, happy to help!
    Options
  • WraithCaller88
    WraithCaller88
    ✭✭✭
    OlyGregg wrote: »
    Honestly, I would like more male outfits that show some skin. There are plenty of options for women, but the only one I've seen so far is the grass kilt for men.

YESSSSSSSSSS I was a bit miffed when the Celestial Robes came out because the guys have everything covered except the shoulders.

If the ladies can show a bit of cleave, the guys should be able to show some abs...
    Options
  • WraithCaller88
    WraithCaller88
    ✭✭✭
    JimT722 wrote: »
    I hate that most of the cool stuff in this game is in the store and its fomo design. it should be reworked with a clear rotation of returning stuff. certain items and crates should be available during a certain quarter.

Agreed, and also, bring back Tel Galen.

Options
  • Laniecat
    Laniecat
    Soul Shriven
    I absolutely love the look/effect of the Celestial Ram and the Nebulous Star-Born Steed. However, I don't particularly want to ride a sheep, and I absolutely hate pink, which seems to be a pretty dominant color in the horse. Is there a chance that y'all would ever bring the horse back in shades of blue, like the ram is? Preferably with silvery tack rather than gold, to compliment the cooler tones in the recolored horse. Because I would buy that in a heartbeat, but I just can't justify spending THAT much money (of any sort) on a color or animal I'm not absolutely in love with. Unfortunately the databases I've searched through displaying previously available mounts don't show anything with the same star/sparkly effect as these two mounts, which is what makes them so special. Do y'all take suggestions or requests for future mount designs?
    Options
  • Aztrias
    Aztrias
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Cosmetic pack with all the argonian murkmire skins
    dynzqe6.jpg

Nerevar forget!
    Options
  • EchoesofThunder
    EchoesofThunder
    ✭✭✭
    1. A large pig mount!
    2. Return of the Sweetwater Cascades house!
    3. Horses that gallop, instead of "walk really fast".
    4. Remove boobs from Argonians - seriously, reptiles with breasts? Makes me think the game was designed by 12 year old boys.

Thanks for listening!
    Options
  • Inhuman003
    Inhuman003
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    1. A large pig mount!
    2. Return of the Sweetwater Cascades house!
    3. Horses that gallop, instead of "walk really fast".
    4. Remove boobs from Argonians - seriously, reptiles with breasts? Makes me think the game was designed by 12 year old boys.

Thanks for listening!

Well, do not look at anime or read fantasy books like DnD ok you might be shock.
    Options
  • Aztrias
    Aztrias
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Everytime I visit Murkmire I get the urge to play an Argonian and everytime I see the Bright-Throats I get jealous
    ON-npc-Chime-Maker_Shuvu.jpg
    ON-npc-Uzeialus.jpg
    ON-npc-Meewulm.jpg

Nerevar forget!
    Options
  • YouLostToAGirl
    THANK YOU devs for bringing back the Grand Psijic Villa! :smiley: I cannot wait to finally grab this house after missing it last year and spend way too much time decorating it :)
    Options
  • francesinhalover
    francesinhalover
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    One arm only body markings
    I am @fluffypallascat pc eu if someone wants to play together
    Shadow strike is the best cp passive ever!
    Options
  • Inhuman003
    Inhuman003
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Jester House would be nice next year, and to everyone else what would it look like?
    Options
  • WraithCaller88
    WraithCaller88
    ✭✭✭
    THANK YOU devs for bringing back the Grand Psijic Villa! :smiley: I cannot wait to finally grab this house after missing it last year and spend way too much time decorating it :)

So this means y'all are going to bring back Tel Galen too since it was up last year, right? riiiiiiiiight...???
    Options
  • TheBalance
    TheBalance
    ✭✭✭
    I really like the Darloc's Golden Eyes, but wish they were in white instead of yellow! Please! I will PAY for those!
    Options
  • Monweel
    Monweel
    ✭✭✭
    I am once again asking for the return of the New Moon crates, and also this cool Dread-Aurelian Charger that hasn't been seen since 2019:
    534px-ON-crown_store-Dread-Aurelian_Charger.jpg
    Options
  • Ilythia
    Ilythia
    ✭✭✭
    Scalecaller Crates.
    Options
  • Faltasë
    Faltasë
    ✭✭✭
    Bring back the Tsaesci style!

XBOX 2015-2019
    PC-NA 2019-2022
    ESO was lost to the depths

Auri-El is the one true God.
    Options
  • Morvan
    Morvan
    ✭✭✭
    Bring back Nightfall Crates!
    Options
  • WraithCaller88
    WraithCaller88
    ✭✭✭
    Monweel wrote: »
    I am once again asking for the return of the New Moon crates, and also this cool Dread-Aurelian Charger that hasn't been seen since 2019:
    534px-ON-crown_store-Dread-Aurelian_Charger.jpg

+1 New Moon Crates
    Options
  • Sarannah
    Sarannah
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    A master writ turn-in for in our house, like a houseguest or furniture item. (not daily writ turn-in)
    Options
  • RedRoomGaming
    RedRoomGaming
    ✭✭✭
    Someone tell me how I can stop getting notifications from this please
    PS4 Eu Server
    • Stampler - RedRoomGaming - V16
    • Mageblade - Beard Of Molag - v3
    • High Elf Sorc - Man Of Potato - V16
    Options