The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Crown Store Item Wish List

• LittleBarti
    LittleBarti
    ✭✭
    NEW MOON CRATES TIME !
    Please.. 1 year + waiting
  • Lapin_Logic
    Lapin_Logic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The Daedra band from the jesters fest "Getting the Band together" quest.
    all the members as House guests Thanks!

y3n1oy5zhqq81.png?width=640&crop=smart&auto=webp&s=67de5d7f2bd79d2569e94a780e65576d34aaae73
  • SydneyGrey
    SydneyGrey
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Can we please have these giant boars as mounts? They're lore-friendly, and my Orc needs one. No glowing eyes or sparkle effects, please.

52031856930_5e248ab758_b.jpg

• Lapin_Logic
    Lapin_Logic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    SydneyGrey wrote: »
    Can we please have these giant boars as mounts? They're lore-friendly, and my Orc needs one. No glowing eyes or sparkle effects, please.

52031856930_5e248ab758_b.jpg

Still waiting for an Echatere mount since Orsinium launched :(
  • Vuskuldein
    Vuskuldein
    ✭✭
    Aside from the re-release of items that haven't been back for years

- Werewolf Emotes; I so desperately wish there was more fun stuff to the werewolf content. It would make that hunting grounds house even more worth it. atm, the only thing wws can do outside combat is just stand there... menacingly. It'd be nice to be able to goof around with it a bit.

- Warden's pet skins - instead of just a re-colour of the bear, why not have a wolf... or a guar?

- The Color Streaked River Braid hairstyle - datamined many years ago but has never been released.
  • alberichtano
    alberichtano
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lower prices. :p
  • xclassgaming
    xclassgaming
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Please bring back the Psjiic crates!
    Give us clannfear mounts!
  • Timorelle
    Timorelle
    ✭✭✭
    I wish more zones had smaller housing options, mostly the DLC zones.

Only big, fancy houses available in Summerset, but a small, cozy cottage by a river would be lovely for RP.

Only manors in Vvardenfell, but what if someone wants to RP an Ashlander and wants barely more than a tent?

One manor in The Reach, but our Reach Rebel characters would feel much more at home in, again, a tent or a hut.

Etc, etc.

I know it's not the sort of thing they're likely to dump tons of resources into, but hey, it's a WISHlist, right? ;)
  • Aztrias
    Aztrias
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    A cave and an abandoned outlaw cistern for housing
    Welcome Moon-and-Star to this place where destiny is made

https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/498360/r-i-p-pc-eu/p1
    Nerevar forget!
  • renne
    renne
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Timorelle wrote: »

Literally this. Bigger than inn rooms but not mansions.
  • Kesstryl
    Kesstryl
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Timorelle wrote: »

Only big, fancy houses available in Summerset, but a small, cozy cottage by a river would be lovely for RP.

Only manors in Vvardenfell, but what if someone wants to RP an Ashlander and wants barely more than a tent?

One manor in The Reach, but our Reach Rebel characters would feel much more at home in, again, a tent or a hut.

Etc, etc.

I know it's not the sort of thing they're likely to dump tons of resources into, but hey, it's a WISHlist, right? ;)

I also wish this. Some of these zones would be better with smaller homes for RP. Agree with the Ashlander and Reach tent or hut. Why would a Reach character want a mansion if you are RPing a tribal Reach character?
    HEARTHLIGHT - A guild for housing enthusiasts! Contact @Kesstryl in-game to join.
  • Aztrias
    Aztrias
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hope we get som Morrowind themed stuff for the 20th anniversary (clothing, armor, jewlery, tattoos, hairstyles... anything really!)
    MW-item-Expensive_Robes_Male.jpg
    Master_Neloth.png
    MW-item-Extravagant_Robes_Male.jpg
    Telvanni_Cephalopod_Helm.png
    MW_NetchArmor.jpg
    Mor-chitinarmor.jpg
    9c5c389848cc47fc06fbf4874227c376--the-elder-scrolls-character-inspiration.jpg
    41a5cd7b5c3a20105e4d37506432cc36--elder-scrolls-skyrim.jpg
    fNq92lb.jpeg

Nerevar forget!
  • Aminatu
    Aminatu
    ✭✭✭
    I'm too lazy to look through all 160 pages so I'm wishing for:
    • More inventory pets please (I keep running out of space)
    • An item that permanently increases bank space (preferably by at least 10)
    • A companion footlocker that works similar to the craft bag that has unlimited storage (maybe w/ eso plus & limited w/ non-plus) & can be accessed by all characters when in Equipment mode for companions
    • Ability to dye companion costumes differently than costumes for the player character
    • Accessories that can be recolored/dyed
    • More accessories that can be added to outfits or costumes such as back items- cloaks, backpacks, fishing container (like one from Fisherfolk costume), bedrolls, etc (all recolorable)
    • Fisherfolk hat separately as a costume or outfit transmog option
    • Fisherfolk belt separately as a costume or outfit transmog option
    • Costume type items that can be in weapon slot-- fishing pole, trident, pitchfork, spatula, spoon, etc
    • More dyes that match colors of existing costume items (I can't seem to find the same brownish color as some of the items) & choose if they are matte, glossy/shiny etc.
    • Item under tools section that can be used as a buff to fishing to either increase number of fish caught (which would increase chance of rarer catches) and/or something to increase chance of catching a blue/rare fish (bc even w/ fish bowl, champion points, & sharing fishing spot with others I have crap luck fishing)
    • A Khajiit or Alfiq armorer & deconstruction assistant
    • A bard/singing houseguest that can be asked to sing specific songs (would really love Daahin from Rimmen)

I would love for all of these to be available either from crown crates (thus available from endeavor points).
  • Aztrias
    Aztrias
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Requesting the return of these homes in this order

Thieves Oasis
    Wraithhome
    The Princely Dawnlight Palace

Also items in the crown store should rotate more frequently, there is stuff that have been absent for almost two years

Nerevar forget!
  • Killiaynna_Fayne
    Killiaynna_Fayne
    Soul Shriven
    I would love love love to see either an option or an upgrade for Collectables primarily pet, mount, and house guest allotment !!!! i bought a nice piece of natural land thinking I would use that as a wildlife sanctuary with camping spots for my house guests and path my animals but even tho it was a big place a, wide-open landscape with no housing and I have esp plus I can only place 10 items of that category.... it would be awesome is like I said to be allowed to purchase an upgrade by the house or land size as in this case to allow (ide like 50 but would settle )for 25 people n animals allowed,

I was thinking along the lines of larger home/land 25, medium home/land 15, smaller house/land 10 n inn rooms to 3.

... I saved and saved n bought crowns to get the largest( you don't tell in descriptions allotments when selling, which I think should be added so ppl know exactly how much per place is allowed, I wouldn't have bought that property had I known, I would have bought furnished smaller homes as I hate being given empty homes with no option to upgrade to furnished once owned)

my main home is my guildhall, so I couldn't put more than three horses in the stable there n place is sooo empty as is a mid-size home allowing only 8 special collectibles in it... not ideal..

I understand more ppl online = more items for your servers, n that's def a heavy workload but...

I bought several properties recently and I cannot seem to do what I need or want with these limits so ya I would def spend crowns on being able to update for animals n ppl only, as the rest of collections r fine as I spread them out but the building n land r awful lonely n way to quiet n empty while I'm out n after a hard day at the office lol I like to be greeted by familiar faces lol,

I'm not a good writer so hope this made sense bottom line...

add the option to add more spots in homes for ppl, mounts n pets, or gameplay upgrade to the main game n set the allowed number by recategorizing as three separate categories with new limits increased such as for example ie mounts rideable collection, pets collection n house guests collection n increase there allowed amounts per home size,
    I def def would spend money to buy crowns for this 100 percent!...thank u n blessed be...
    Kathi aka ~Killiaynna_Fayne
  • Grendalism
    Grendalism
    ✭✭✭
    How about giving the Ragpicker ally and upgrade?….

…so she can also deconstructs furnishings!
    Building stuff on EU-PS4 since 2015
  • Aztrias
    Aztrias
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dremora, Xivkyn, Goblin and Skeleton polymorphs that can wear custom armor.

Nerevar forget!
  • Aminatu
    Aminatu
    ✭✭✭
    Being able to put costumes/outfits on house guests would be nice.
  • tinythinker
    tinythinker
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Still looking for (more) of this in the Crown Store....
    More fierce, unsettling, and/or ugly items

Can be low brow (think Reavers from Firefly or anything from Mad Max) or high brow (think celestial forms of dark Asian deities or stylish anime villains). Death runes on outfits or as glowing face tattoos, rust/bent spikes, demonic-looking gowns, robes, etc., etc.

https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/299874/more-fierce-unsettling-and-or-ugly-items

Some items have been added that loosely meet this description since the original post but more disturbing, gritty, profane things are needed.

Experienced, new, returner? Help keep ESO's community strong ᕙ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ᕗ -- share what you love about the game, offer constructive feedback, and make friends.ʕ·ᴥ·ʔ

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Who are you in Tamriel (whether it's just your character's attitude & style or a full backstory)? - Share your Character's Story! ◔ ⌣ ◔
    (And let us know 🔷What Kind of Roleplayer You Are🔷 - even if that only extends to choosing your race)

Support Mudcrab Mode for ESO (\/)!_!(\/) - part joke, part serious, all glorious! You butter be ready for this
  • tinythinker
    tinythinker
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I like dogs as pets in the game, and there is even a Boston terrier, but what about Rat Terriers and Jack Russel Terriers?

80uYoHG.jpg
    Experienced, new, returner? Help keep ESO's community strong ᕙ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ᕗ -- share what you love about the game, offer constructive feedback, and make friends.ʕ·ᴥ·ʔ

Who are you in Tamriel (whether it's just your character's attitude & style or a full backstory)? - Share your Character's Story! ◔ ⌣ ◔
    (And let us know 🔷What Kind of Roleplayer You Are🔷 - even if that only extends to choosing your race)

Support Mudcrab Mode for ESO (\/)!_!(\/) - part joke, part serious, all glorious! You butter be ready for this
  • Aminatu
    Aminatu
    ✭✭✭
    I'm a cat person, but I'm up for more doggies too. In real life I have 2 cows, 4 dogs, and 15 cats. I'd like cow pets as well. That would be cute. I can send pictures. LOL.
    I'd love a pack mule inventory pet. Mammoth riding mount would be cool.
    (I just woke up from a nap so my brain is all over the place right now)
  • Gnisys
    Gnisys
    Please bring back Blazeborn Senche-Lion
    QYsVA8P.jpg
  • Aminatu
    Aminatu
    ✭✭✭
    I want ALL of the kitties! LOL. So Blaze-born Senche Lion would be welcome.
  • Wolfkeks
    Wolfkeks
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dark Brotherhood Houseguest B)
    "Sheggorath, you are the Skooma Cat, for what is crazier than a cat on skooma?" - Fadomai
    EU PC 2000+ CP professional mudballer and pie thrower
    Former Emperor, Grand Overlord, vAA hm, vHelRa hm, vSO hm, vMoL hm, vHoF hm, vAS+2, vCR+3, vSS hm, vKA, vRG, Flawless Conquerer, Spirit Slayer
  • Lethallin
    Lethallin
    ✭✭✭
    More bantam guar pets! Also bring back the atmoran bantam guar please!
    Master Outfitter
    Formerly on Xbox NA server, CP 1009 (Joined October 15, 2017)
    Avela Hlaalu: Dunmer Mag DK
    Mends-the-Stars: Argonian Warden Healer
    Arainai Sulah'Nehn: Breton Magplar
    Zevrana Fen'Ris: Orc Stamblade
    V'Laste: Altmer Magblade
    -Hot: Breton Mag DK
    Necromina: Breton Necromancer Healer
    -Cute: Orc Stamcro
    Eletania Valarian: Breton Templar Healer

Now on PC NA server, CP 380 (Joined December 26, 2019)
    Avela Hlaalu: Dunmer Magcro
    Mender of Stars: Khajiit Warden Healer
    -Fenris: Bosmer Stamden
    Mends-the-Guars: Argonian Nightblade Healer
    -Lavellan: Breton Templar Healer
    -Solas: Breton Magblade
    -Vakarian: Breton Magsorc
  • Aminatu
    Aminatu
    ✭✭✭
    Wolfkeks wrote: »
    Dark Brotherhood Houseguest B)

I'd love to have Elam Drals as a houseguest. He'd be hilarious. I'd have him in front of a bar full of food with Sereyne nearby with a bunch of booze.
  • Inhuman003
    Inhuman003
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It would be nice to have a Ghost Companion, Skeleton Companion, and Daedra Companion for The Witches Festival also a backstory, and quests for them too.
  • Inhuman003
    Inhuman003
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    100% Rainbow Skin
  • FayJolyn
    FayJolyn
    ✭✭✭✭
    • simpeler civilian clothes as motifs so we can mix and max There are so many nice simple clothing designs in game that normal players don't have acces too., please make them motifs so we can mix and max.
    • old personality and wounded personality. I have this old Bosmer lady character who currently jumps around like she's 25. I want to go full gran gran and yell at passer-by's in front of my Snugpod home. Please. Wounded personality is great for RP, adding in a wounded skin with bruises or scratches would make it *cheffs kiss*
    • smaller homes with more outside ground variation. I wanted to make my own moonsugar plantage in Sleek Creek but was so disappointed by the paths everywhere. ):
    • More Bosmer furniture, so much unused stuff found in Valenwood that players currently don't have acces too. I think Bosmer have the least amount of furniture in game currently and a lot of it looks very similar too.
    • higher ress skins with more color variation, especially for the mer races like Bosmer. They basically live in a giant jungle but they're still kinda pale. it don't make sense ZOS. also I hate the standard black eyebags on the khajiit skin. Also tail variation please?
    • useable caravans, to travel with other players or add more storage for our bank. Why not let players be able to advertise their wares that they have crafted? or use it as a port to travel to their home? Other players could click on it and hop their they go! Oh how I would love to be able to hop on a donkey/guar mount that carries a full caravan with ware. KHAJIIT HAZ WARES IF YOU HAZ COIN!
    • more musical instruments like pan flutes, violins, samba balls. etc. Why? They are just plain fun. also I would love to play together in sync if possible.
      • Razum Dar Houseguest. 'Nuff said
    Zha'ishii - Kahjiit nightblade (main) PC-EU
  • SammyKhajit
    SammyKhajit
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    New costumes please.