Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Crown Store Item Wish List

• Fennorian
    Fennorian
    ✭✭✭
    Lethallin wrote: »
    Nereid hat/adornment that lets you have hair please, I’m not trying to be a bald nereid :(

Thissss

Quite literally an NPC
  • francesinhalover
    francesinhalover
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    it's my birthday in late august... it would be a amazing birthday present if you added the necromancer skeletal dragon to the crownstore for me to buy *-*

thank youuu,

I'm not sure where to ask if here or on a post... so forgive me.

Still...that dragon looks so good on necro, it was made for them :D
    Edited by francesinhalover on August 28, 2022 2:55PM
    I am @fluffypallascat pc eu if someone wants to play together
    Shadow strike is the best cp passive ever!
  • LittleBarti
    LittleBarti
    ✭✭
    New Moon Crates please - its time.
  • NoticeMeArkay
    NoticeMeArkay
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I would like to kindly request the dark circles we see around/underneath the eyes of Magister Fridelja of Karthwatch as an addition to the style parlor! You can find her here: https://en.uesp.net/wiki/Online:Magister_Fridelja

3Z3pmdS.png

I've fallen in love with them and have been eagerly hoping to see them being added to the crownstore or as an achievement facial marking since the release of Greymoor. My breton can spend a whole night trying to banish Bradiggan on hardmode and still looks like she just returned from a spa weekend. Please, I want her to look as sleep-deprived as I am.

Let her be tired. Let her look tired.
    My soul mage looks way to healthy considering how she spends her time both in character and during PvE.
  • Gruumsh1
    Gruumsh1
    ✭✭✭✭
    Faun Polymorph (Yay! Mr Tumnus!) :D
    Gruumsh, Gruumsh, Gruumsh, Gruumsh, Miiighty Gruumsh!
  • Oakenaxe
    Oakenaxe
    ✭✭✭✭
    "Adept Rider Whistle" , "Expert Rider Whistle", etc. Basically, items that temporarily increase your mount's riding skill. "Temporarily increase your mount's riding skill by 20%/40%/60%". 1h duration seems fair.

Other games have similar stuff, this came up to me while leveling the Psijic Order skill line in a new character with slow mount :s
    a.k.a. Leo
    non-native English speaker
    200-300 ping and low fps player
  • kynesgrove
    kynesgrove
    ✭✭✭✭
    Wishful thinking here but:

I would love to see using something like Amalien's wheelchair as a personality. Maybe not exactly, could also be a Dwarven sort of gyroscopic one-wheel inspired chair like the one Erasmo uses in Redguard, but with occupant legs showing. Could also have something with spider legs like Yagrum Bagarn's contraption legs, but bolted onto a chair instead of wheels.

erasmo.gif
    600px-ON-npc-Amalien.jpg
    EhUD4yeXsAAck5g.jpg
    pvw88.jpg

Also a Levitation personality, kind of like the mementos, but floating just off the ground when walking and jogging, maybe not running. (maybe a whole smidge or three closer to the ground than the above example, so that transitioning between run and walk animations wouldn't be too jarring.)

I think these would be neat additions.
    "The shrine is breathtaking, sitting upon a rise and dominated by many standing stones carved with holy runes. The place truly seems to have been kissed by Kyne's icy breath."
    - Urig the Wanderer
  • korbel05
    korbel05
    Senche-Rath houseguest with same skin as some Senche-Rath mount
  • QuietOne
    QuietOne
    Echatere mount for venturing Orcs-on-the-go
  • QuietOne
    QuietOne
    I'd love to see more personalities. Like a pack with the general archetypes of mage, fighter etc.
    Also more specific personalities would be awesome.

An elder personality! Walking they have a walking stick they use, and an idle they lean on it to rest
  • XaraxDev
    XaraxDev
    ✭✭
    CadenzaMC wrote: »
    I vote a Hermaeus Mora statue

Hell yeah ! As a furnishing pack too!
  • Wolf_Eye
    Wolf_Eye
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Please bring back Tel Galen. A friend of mine really really wants it, and it would make an awesome addition to the Halloween season next month...
  • QuietOne
    QuietOne
    I hope Firesong dlc will have a Druid-themed house, or even an open field next to one of the pretty lagoons… that would be lovely. I’m obsessed with the Druid ruins and all the furnishings inside, the brick dome houses would be an interesting furnishing item too
  • zombniac
    zombniac
    ✭✭✭
    A better Maormer skin, hair dye pack & black hair for Altmer
  • RagnarSw
    RagnarSw
    ✭✭✭
    Wolf_Eye wrote: »
    Please bring back Tel Galen. A friend of mine really really wants it, and it would make an awesome addition to the Halloween season next month...

Tel Galen quite literally left the story at the end of July. I wouldn't expect it until next July at the earliest.
  • PrincessofDarkness12
    PrincessofDarkness12
    Soul Shriven
    Please bring back the new moon crates for Halloween cause I’m saving gems for a particular radiant apex mount from those crates
    Edited by PrincessofDarkness12 on September 23, 2022 12:08PM
  • esouser16436345
    ㅤI hope that Anequine Oasis Eyes is released. I was disappointed that they weren't in this season's crates, but maybe planned in the next crates or eyes pack with the other datamined eyes?
    mRYywZg.png
    I like slit eyes and would like to see more of them in other colors. Dark Blue, Red, White. Or multi colored/mix and match like red and blue, green and yellow. (also versions with black sclera):
    o7VJtIe.png

* A black half mask (like Grave Elegance Mask, but covers half the face) or broken mask

* Black face bandages

* Tattered long waist coat, like this for example
    p6INiuD.png
    Edited by esouser16436345 on September 25, 2022 8:35PM
  • DekuDekuplex
    DekuDekuplex
    ✭✭
    ON-prerelease-Long-Winged_Bat.jpg

Long-Winged Bat.

Although I pre-purchased the Greymoor Expansion, I was unaware of the following announcement (see https://www.elderscrollsonline.com/en-us/news/post/57557) until just a few days ago.

"For hitting 80,000 concurrent viewers during our Dark Heart of Skyrim global announcement stream, we're giving all ESO players the Long-Winged Bat pet. To qualify, simply log into the game and kill any enemy monster any time between January 16, 2020 at 12:00 AM EST and January 22, 2020 at 11:59 PM EST."

Since I usually do not log in except to receive Daily Rewards except during ESO events and did not see that notice, unfortunately, I missed acquiring the Long-Winged Bat non-combat pet.

A few weeks ago, I purchased the Bastion Sanguinaris notable house (furnished) from the Crown Store for my vampire sub-character, and wish to have this pet accompany that character. Alas, that does not seem possible at the moment.

Although I managed to acquire a number of other non-combat pet bats from the recent Nightfall Crate rewards, none of them have a face that resembles a vampire bat. To my knowledge, the only pet bat in ESO whose face resembles that of a vampire bat is the Long-Winged Bat.

My vampire character is incomplete without this particular bat because the other bats do not have a face that resembles that of a vampire bat.

Therefore, please make the Long-Winged Bat non-combat pet available again in some manner at the earliest available opportunity. It can be through some giveaway event, or through the Crown Store at an affordable price; just PLEASE DO NOT OFFER IT ONLY THROUGH TWITCH because I play ESO using a Japanese DMM.com client that lacks the capability to acquire items through a Twitch stream.
    Edited by DekuDekuplex on September 24, 2022 5:38AM
  • aluminuum
    aluminuum
    Auriel's shield as an artifact style.
  • NoticeMeArkay
    NoticeMeArkay
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hairstyle: "Unruly Bangs"

I've sadly missed this hairstyle the last time it was on the store and the very last two newly released hairstyles I've bought turned out to have texture and modeling issues.
    So now I'm hoping for a nice looking short hairstyle that has proven to have no issues and work flawlessly with every character model. - Please bring it back, so I may buy it directly with crowns.
  • Livvy
    Livvy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Would love to see the Eldersblood Peak Ram added back, pretty please! Missed it by a day the first time it was released.
    ->--Willow--<-
  • LittleBarti
    LittleBarti
    ✭✭
    New moon crates :*
  • Unknown_Redemption
    Unknown_Redemption
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Would love a Mount Training Assistant, something to summon while in open world and to drop in my homes. I dont often make it to specific parts of town when playing and this would be a nice QoL addition for my 18 characters (and for guild halls).

Speaking to the same point, I would really like to have a writ quest board and turn in Furniture Pack to place in homes / g-halls. Ive been doing the same loop in Summerset for years and would prefer to design my own setup.
    Edited by Unknown_Redemption on September 26, 2022 10:24PM
  • Gruumsh1
    Gruumsh1
    ✭✭✭✭
    New. Werewolf. Skin upon transformation.

The old ones are a bit dated. I imagine they'd look a bit more like the WW Behemoths tbh, but smaller versions.

Please, please, please, please, please!

Please and thank you. <curtsey> :smiley:

Gruumsh, Gruumsh, Gruumsh, Gruumsh, Miiighty Gruumsh!
  • ProfesseurFreder
    ProfesseurFreder
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    How about a different card game? I waited YEARS for a social card game within ESO and when we finally got one it was this "Tribute" pile of crap.

You could have just given us an ESO version of Hearts, or Spades, or something at least remotely comprehensible by human beings. . . .
    "Nothing by which all human passion and hope and folly can be mirrored and then proved ever was just a game."
    -- William Faulkner.
  • Grendalism
    Grendalism
    ✭✭✭
    Can we PLEASE have a “Terrorbird mount?
    Building stuff on EU-PS4 since 2015
  • TheMasterMeme
    TheMasterMeme
    ✭✭✭
    I would like the Mephala and Azura furnishing packs to return, I really want those statues.
  • whiskeyydik
    whiskeyydik
    ✭✭
    Short Mussed Wave hair please!
  • CaptainVenom
    CaptainVenom
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    FWb6r-nWIAck26D.jpg

Kjalnar's Nightmare style, please?
    🏳️🌈 Ride with Pride 🏳️🌈
    Magicka/Damage Necromancer - PC - NA - DC
  • Djennku
    Djennku
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Is really love to have a skin patterned like the Akatosh scales, but completely covering the body, and colored black as shadow
    Edited by Djennku on October 3, 2022 4:07PM
    @Djennku, PCNA.

Grand Master crafter, all styles and all furnishing plans known pre U41.
    Vamp and WW bites available for players.
    Shoot me an in-game mail if you need anything, happy to help!