The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Crown Store Item Wish List

• CadenzaMC
    CadenzaMC
    ✭✭
    I vote a Hermaeus Mora statue
  • Kallykat
    Kallykat
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    CadenzaMC wrote: »
    I vote a Hermaeus Mora statue

...and Sanguine...and Jyggalag
  • Inhuman003
    Inhuman003
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    1. Little pet Stone Atronach
    2. Ice Frost Crab pet (WB)?
    3. Ghostly Mundus Stones
    4. Memorial shrines where you can summon a ghost guess.
    5. New weapons skin dark matter or flame.
  • TheBalance
    TheBalance
    ✭✭✭
    Hello! I just have a few suggestions for the crown store that I think would MAKE YOU GUYS MONEY!

1. Hermaeus Mora Furniture Pack (Hermaeus Mora already has a giant statue in game that can be used and lets be honest, it would be a ton of books and bookshelves anyways!)
    2. Sanguine Furniture Pack (I mean... wine... drapes.... pillows.... maybe a statue of him? Thats pretty much it. lol)
    3. Lame Bal Furniture Pack (REALLY would love this pack. A statue of Lamae, some lighting, maybe that blood pool thing she has in the center of her lair when you go and see her to become a vampire. There is also the statue that you go to in order to port to her once your bitten. Really lots of idea's for her.) BUT one of the statues allows you the ability to give bites at home instead of at the shrines! Its seriously perfect for vampire players and really hope to see this in ESO soon! TAKE MY MONEY!
    4. Owl Pet (Preferably one that looks like a Eurasian Eagle Owl!)
    5. White cat eyes. The Darloc's eyes essentially only a white iris instead of yellow!

My last suggestion is if my #3 suggestion isn't achievable or whatever the case may be is to have a small statue of Lamae Bal as one of the monthly little statue rewards we get for subbing. I'd be really bummed to never see a Lamae furniture pack but a a little statue of her would soften the blow a bit. ;)

Here is an image of one of the statues of Lamae I had in mind.
    u0sb7iixmdik.jpeg

• TheBalance
    TheBalance
    ✭✭✭
    Oh and I forgot a few more!

6. A bard houseguest (really any bard, I'm not picky lol.)
    7. Weapons furnishing pack. (A weapons rack, archery targets etc.)
    8. A bit of an extension on the #3 suggestion above but a Hircine shrine similar to the Lamae shrine I described above that allows WW players to give bites at home as well.
  • SoftPink
    SoftPink
    Soul Shriven
    So we already have the green, red, and blue spriggan polymorphs, but can we get a pink one as well? Like a cherry blossom spriggan poly or something. That would be nice.
    ♥ Nina
  • renne
    renne
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Class change token

- from a templar main
  • ShinyBacon
    ShinyBacon
    ✭✭✭
    Housing Editor

Leyawiin Platform, Wooden Large / Wooden Small
    8b62n0r2oy1h.png

yes! this one please!

also there are really nice wooden floors in High Isle. Please!
  • Grendalism
    Grendalism
    ✭✭✭
    Any chance of a “liveried” guild mount?

I.e. mount with coverings (similar to alliance war horse), but if a Guild Tabard is active on the player character, then the same design is on the mount’s coverings.

Obviously is the tabard is not active, then the coverings are a dull nondescript blank colour/pattern (I.e. just a pale grey)
    Building stuff on EU-PS4 since 2015
  • vesselwiththepestle
    vesselwiththepestle
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Emotes for player pets (sorc pets etc.).

I want to see my volatile familiar dancing.
    1000+ CP
    PC/EU Ravenwatch Daggerfall Covenant

Give me my wings back!
  • bryanduynguyennub18_ESO
    The Nightmare Daemon Masks please!!!!! Would be awesome to finally start my vampire Khajiit!
  • autumnwindelfeb17_ESO
    I'd love to see the Karthwolf Shepherd reappeared to the Crown Store! We didn't see it in Crown Store since November 6, 2017 and Undaunted Celebration 2018. Could you possibly turn it back please? Thank you in advance! I really want this pet since I saw it walking with Traveling Merchant in the Reach region.
  • thegreatme
    thegreatme
    ✭✭✭✭
    Hagraven Houseguest
    Join my Nocturnal-devoted Mercenary Reach guild! https://esokrakeclan.weebly.com/
    My Artstation | Deviantart | Youtube | Furaffinity

Thank You ZoS!:
    ◙ Blackfeather Court banker/merchant
    ◙ Gloam Indrik
    ◙ Re-release Gloam Wolf Mount

Let's See It Happen ZoS:
    ◙ /honorloop emote
    ◙ cross-legged sitting emote
    ◙ Evergloam house
    ◙ Hagraven Polymorph
    ◙ Hagraven Houseguest
  • FayJolyn
    FayJolyn
    ✭✭✭✭
    I was browsing UESP and came across the Priestress of Mara costume which was once free for eso+ members in 2018, I would love if this one could come back. I would also love more khajiiti fashion like long dresses for, skins. and a really big floofy and long mane.

A skooma smuggler outfit would be super cool for rp purposes.

Jone and Jode window furnishings

more cutterly furnishing like chopsticks and spoons and serving cutlery.

weapon and armor furnishing. I would love to be able to display some boots or a sword just like nps's armor makers and weapon smiths throughout Tamriel

Cloak on a Hook furnishing is only available in one color, please add the recolours too
    Zha'ishii - Kahjiit nightblade (main) PC-EU
  • chriscloud2236
    Bastion Sanguinaris, release now plz so I can buy it ty.
  • LittleBarti
    LittleBarti
    ✭✭
    New Moon crates time !
  • QuietOne
    QuietOne
    Dwarven spider multi-rider mount pls?
  • NotaDaedraWorshipper
    NotaDaedraWorshipper
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's that time again. The time I yet again ask for the Shadowghost Guar mount to return.
    [Lie] Of course! I don't even worship Daedra!
  • jtm1018
    jtm1018
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Almalexia armor.

When?
    Om3uGmo
    Edited by jtm1018 on August 2, 2022 9:00AM
  • StormBlade512
    StormBlade512
    ✭✭✭
    Said this in another thread but I'm desperate to see the return of Pantherfang Chapel
  • LukosCreyden
    LukosCreyden
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    A pet wisp! You know, the ones that Wispmothers summon. Or maybe something else small and glowy as a pet?

Also, my house currently has zero Spriggans in it so if we could address this asap, that'd be great :p
    Struggling to find a new class to call home.Please send help.
  • Wolfkeks
    Wolfkeks
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Er-Jaseen houseguest? :)

Or a fancy emu mount? :)
    "Sheggorath, you are the Skooma Cat, for what is crazier than a cat on skooma?" - Fadomai
    EU PC 2000+ CP professional mudballer and pie thrower
    Former Emperor, Grand Overlord, vAA hm, vHelRa hm, vSO hm, vMoL hm, vHoF hm, vAS+2, vCR+3, vSS hm, vKA, vRG, Flawless Conquerer, Spirit Slayer
  • JazzyNova
    JazzyNova
    ✭✭✭✭
    I am, once again, sharing that I am very much interested in these animations being released as emotes or made apart of a personality in the near future. Was disappointed that we won't be getting a personality for either Q3 or Q4 event collectibles this year. Throughout this year, were once again teased with them & in the High Isle reveal trailer.

They would be really nice for taking screenshots & roleplaying purposes, such as before facing or after defeating a boss. :smile:

https://imgur.com/7E0R7WF

LABels9.png
    Edited by JazzyNova on August 14, 2022 8:10AM
  • Inhuman003
    Inhuman003
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    JazzyNova wrote: »
    I am, once again, sharing that I am very much interested in these animations being released as emotes or made apart of a personality in the near future. Was disappointed that we won't be getting a personality for either Q3 or Q4 event collectibles this year. Throughout this year, were once again teased with them & in the High Isle reveal trailer.

They would be really nice for taking screenshots & roleplaying purposes, such as before facing or after defeating a boss. :smile:

https://imgur.com/7E0R7WF

LABels9.png

You know what the one that's on fire would be a nice polymorph to have.
  • Pelanora
    Pelanora
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    A winter coat
    Umbrella emote
  • Amphithoe
    Amphithoe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'd love to see more personalities. Like a pack with the general archetypes of mage, fighter etc.
    Also more specific personalities would be awesome.
    Guildmaster: School of Julianos
  • Ugrak
    Ugrak
    ✭✭✭
    Class change token.

It would be a great quality of life addition. I have 16 alts. I greatly prefer to consolidate my progress and activity in my main character however. After almost a decade of being a Nightblade it would be nice to make that character a different class for a change.

Ability skins

You already did the warden bear. More would be nice, and a great way to customize the look and feel of your characters.

Warden based on flora and fauna other than Morrowind, such as Skyrim, Hammerfell or Black Marsh.

Sorcerer based on specific planes of Oblivion, such as Apocrypha.

Necromancer with zombie or ghost theme.

Nightblade with full vampire (like bat teleport) or instead, less vampire and more shadow-magic.

Templar with more focus on specific Divines than light. Aedric spear could be Stendarr's Hammer.

Dragonknights could get more specific dragons

A training dummy that fights back

While I've been able to simulate something close to this by placing an Iron Atronach in the Elinhir Arena and turning on all the traps (plus a few Murkmire plants), the real thing would be better. You could for example talk to it to initiate combat, and in doing so specify whether you want it to CC you, debuff you, heavy burst damage, or everything at once.

To prematurely end combat before defeating it, just leave the dueling area.

Also it would be fantastic if the companions could be used during such tests.

Possible addition to something like that would be a sticker-book based on defeated bosses, where it would let you have those fights. This of course might require a controlled housing environment. Possibly an Undaunted house?

More storage space

Especially for furniture. A crafting bag is probably what is required to be honest.

A master crafting station

With all the sets in the game, it's getting a little crowded with needing four stations for each. It would be nice to be able to collect them all in one station, instead spending the same resources and effort as before on attuning perhaps a clockwork sequence plaque for the station.

I'm thinking clockwork because that would go well with the transmutation station.
  • Oakenaxe
    Oakenaxe
    ✭✭✭✭
    Ugrak wrote: »

Ability skins

You already did the warden bear. More would be nice, and a great way to customize the look and feel of your characters.

Warden based on flora and fauna other than Morrowind, such as Skyrim, Hammerfell or Black Marsh.

Sorcerer based on specific planes of Oblivion, such as Apocrypha.

Necromancer with zombie or ghost theme.

Nightblade with full vampire (like bat teleport) or instead, less vampire and more shadow-magic.

Templar with more focus on specific Divines than light. Aedric spear could be Stendarr's Hammer.

Dragonknights could get more specific dragons

A master crafting station

With all the sets in the game, it's getting a little crowded with needing four stations for each. It would be nice to be able to collect them all in one station, instead spending the same resources and effort as before on attuning perhaps a clockwork sequence plaque for the station.

I'm thinking clockwork because that would go well with the transmutation station.

I really like these ideas!
    a.k.a. Leo
    non-native English speaker
    200-300 ping and low fps player
  • Ranthuk
    Ranthuk
    ✭✭✭
    Release this finally for the Witches Festival

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xtSm1w1nrwk
  • Fennorian
    Fennorian
    ✭✭✭