Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Upcoming Changes to Battleground Queues

• Darkmage1337
    Darkmage1337
    ✭✭✭✭✭

https://www.elderscrollsonline.com/en-us/news/post/61615

"The Whitestrake’s Mayhem in-game event begins Thursday, February 17 at 10AM EST and runs until Tuesday, March 1 at 10AM EST."

Please reschedule The Whitestrake’s Mayhem event after the Update 33 (March 14th) Battleground queue changes.

I think the event will also encourage many PvE players to try their hand at battlegrounds.
    It would be a shame to miss this chance to consistently attract new players

Agreed; but, the only thing that they would be missing out on is a better player experience.
    ESO Platform/Region: PC/NA. ESO ID: @Darkmage1337
    GM of Absolute Virtue. Co-GM of Absolute Vice. 8-time Former Emperor, out of 13 characters. 3 Templars, 3 Sorcerers, 2 Nightblades, 2 Dragonknights, 1 Warden. 1 Necromancer, and 1 Arcanist. The Ebonheart Pact: The Dark-Mage (Former Emperor), The Undying Nightshade, The Moonlit-Knight, The Killionaire (Former Emperor), Swims-Among-Slaughterfish (Former Emperor), The Undead Mage, and The Dark-Warlock. The Aldmeri Dominion: The Dawn-Bringer (Former Empress), The Ironwood Kid (Former Emperor), and The Storm-Sword. The Daggerfall Covenant: The Storm-Shield (Former Empress), The Savage-Beast, and The Burning-Crusader CP: 1,800.
  • S0Z0H
    S0Z0H
    ✭✭✭
    Well your allowed to kill in each mode so idk who is surprised by it all being a death match to some degree, cuz the only way to foul up or stop the other team is to kill them. Unless you limit or penalize certain actions depending on the mode. Like capture the flag , u get points decreased for killing someone. But u can't stop them really without killing them so ya. You all may have to really redesign battlegrounds. Maybe have spawned items and perhaps a limit on uses of those items/ weapons. Idk. Lol

This all makes for some very interesting discussion.
    Further more I think you should add into BGs an arena , that's for 1 v 1 duels. Perhaps make it No Champ Points. And maybe limit it to preset builds that are just for battle grounds use. Again. I think a randomized spawning of weapons would make it more balanced and fun. No more cheese builds.

Ya maybe make it so everyone is empty handed , and also there could be cool downs on all class abilities in this mode. It's a lot of redoing everything so I know someone is reading this right now and thinking I've lost my ever loving mind for daring to even to suggest some of these crazy ideas. I know. And perhaps they are all terrible ideas. Maybe some are good. Not sure.

I just think we need to remake all this and start fresh.
  • gariondavey
    gariondavey
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    @ZOS_GregoryV I can't find the poll in this thread. Please reopen @SkaraMinoc 's thread.
    PC NA @gariondavey, BG, IC & Cyrodiil Focused Since October 2017 Stamplar (main), Magplar, Magsorc, Stamsorc, StamDK, MagDK, Stamblade, Magblade, Magden, Stamden
  • Aldoss
    Aldoss
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @ZOS_GregoryV I also don't understand why we were sent here. This doesn't seem relevant to the poll topic that Skara started. Please open it back up.
  • Jpk0012
    Jpk0012
    ✭✭✭✭
    So why was this removed? Players having too much fun?

Forcing us to play the other boring mode isn't the answer. If they were fun we would have played them.
    Edited by Jpk0012 on April 19, 2022 10:13PM
  • Alvedolin
    Alvedolin
    Why would they ever remove this queue
  • Princess_Lily
    Princess_Lily
    ✭✭
    Removing deathmatch options from the cue just hurts many. The game pvp is not enjoyable when half of us want to do objectives other have just want to do as much killing as possible.

One match today my team won but the other team had a player who had 26 kills in the ball one and was fighting the other team constant not even going for the ball.

He was cued with a friend we saw them in several matches and they did 0 objectives and just focused on killing.

To us this makes the game pointless cause no one is enjoying it other than the ones keeping a tally on how many kills they can net.

Let them have their deathmatch without affecting us
  • wilykcat
    wilykcat
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ^bumped. *queue* *queued*

I like doing random battlegrounds. I hope the death match mode will be added in back soon to the queue. Never did death match mode before and I saw on the forums it looks like it's very fun to play.

Maybe at some point this year after all the feedback they will bring that mode back?
  • Zerin_1
    Zerin_1
    I think cross play playstation and xbox pvp servers is a good idea for quicker matches.