Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

All About Endeavors – Basics, tips, experiences, guides and more

• driosketch
    driosketch
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Really unbalanced today. A single wall repair is already more than 5000 damage fixed. I'm curious, is anyone going to kill 4 WBs for 15 endeavors?
    Edited by driosketch on August 25, 2021 6:20AM
    Main: Drio Azul ~ DC, Redguard, Healer/Magicka Templar ~ NA-PC
    ●The Psijic Order●The Sidekick Order●Great House Hlaalu●Bal-Busters●
  • FrancisCrawford
    FrancisCrawford
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    I presume Air Atronachs are those many-armed things in Craglorn, commonly found in the Spellscar area?

Edit: Confirmed.
    Edited by FrancisCrawford on August 27, 2021 10:57AM
  • driosketch
    driosketch
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    So it appears werewolves count as beasts.
  • FrancisCrawford
    FrancisCrawford
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    It turns out that not every town in Auridon set on fire by daedra actually has flame atronachs (I checked in Firsthold).

Fortunately, somebody in one of my guilds was in Rulanyil's Fall, which has a number of flame atronachs near the entrance, so I ported there.
  • bridgetrose
    bridgetrose
    ✭✭✭
    I believe there are one or two in the dragon Delv in Western Skyrim
  • FrancisCrawford
    FrancisCrawford
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    I believe there are one or two in the dragon Delv in Western Skyrim

There are flame atronachs in at least two Bolgrul quest delves (Auridon and one of the dwemer ones, either Stonefalls or Alik'r). Also in daily quests in Imperial City and Cyrodiil. Also in City of Ash 1.

And they surely are in some of the towns overrun by daedra in AD territory; I just forget exactly which ones/where. One of them is the first town you get to entering a zone from the Southeast, perhaps Reapers March, but I couldn't easily locate that on a map.
  • FrancisCrawford
    FrancisCrawford
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    The first fights in Spindleclutch 1 are with swarming spiders.

Simplest way I could think of to knock off the insects/arachnids endeavor.
  • FrancisCrawford
    FrancisCrawford
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    I just got a champion point for crafting clothing. NOT from turning in the daily writ I was doing it for, but just from completing my third endeavor for the day. An add-on said I got 15,400 XP. For comparison, the same add-on subsequently said I was getting 3,292 XP for each writ I turned in.

Then the game crashed, so that's all the data I have.
  • driosketch
    driosketch
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Fun fact: salamanders may not be reptiles, but they do count for the kill reptiles endeavors.
    Edited by driosketch on September 20, 2021 2:53AM
  • whitecrow
    whitecrow
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    driosketch wrote: »
    Fun fact: salamanders may not be reptiles, but they do count for the kill reptiles endeavors.

As do death hoppers.
  • FrancisCrawford
    FrancisCrawford
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    The barbaric enemies endeavor works fine with goblins (e.g. Fungal Grotto 1) or lamias (e.g. Arx Corinium).

But pay no attention to the claim that ogres count; they work better when you're supposed to kill giants.

https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/594892/todays-daily-endeavor-broken-kill-10-barbaric-foes#latest

• FrancisCrawford
    FrancisCrawford
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Where are some convenient supplies of storm atronachs?
  • driosketch
    driosketch
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

One of the three areas around the Spell Scar in Craglorn will have storm (and air) atronachs. It's a group quest area so it also has a fast respawn rate.
  • FrancisCrawford
    FrancisCrawford
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    driosketch wrote: »

One of the three areas around the Spell Scar in Craglorn will have storm (and air) atronachs. It's a group quest area so it also has a fast respawn rate.

That's what I wound up using. It's the north part. Online guides suggest a delve for storm atronachs. I didn't actually find the delve entrance, but I did find a lot of trash packs that included one storm atronach each.
  • driosketch
    driosketch
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I should add, attack mobs if you see lightning on the ground, one might summon. Also, there's a flame atronach area next door. If you haven't completed your weekly yet either, you can use your class skills on the other mobs and knock three endeavors out in one session.
  • FrancisCrawford
    FrancisCrawford
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Meanwhile, what I chose to do for flame atronachs was just to go to City of Ash 1. That isn't a super-efficient way to farm them; trash packs typically have one flame atronach each. But if you don't mind farming generic mobs anyway, for XP or a weekly endeavor or whatever, it's nice and reliable.
  • driosketch
    driosketch
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Lore books includes any book on a shelf, but not the ones in your personal lore library.

Edit: it says exactly that when you hover over it, actually
    Edited by driosketch on January 25, 2022 3:59AM
  • driosketch
    driosketch
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Tough day for those who don't like PvP, illegal acts or group content. Basically the Bastian Hallix types, if you can't get a trial group. I can help you with the kill 10 animals, surprisingly wolves don't count but scorpions and beetle critters do. You can find them in Stros M'Kai and killing them will not bother any companion, Mirri will actually like you killing the snakes.