I have killed several of most Clockwork critters and fabricants and most kinds of foes in The Shadow Cleft and still have credit for only 2. What else would I need to kill to get the endeavor?
Did the Clockwork City one. It took more than five mobs — I suspect only the human-shaped robot dudes counted, but I just went in there blasting away and finished fast, so I’m not sure of that. I probably killed a couple of dozen mobs of all types before the notification came that I’d killed 5 to finish the endeavor.
I don't know what I did but it's probably me because I've only dyed something once before and this time it didn't charge me. I changed her boots and it charged me 50g and then it was all good.
Today's set of daily endeavors is ... challenging.
Craft 4 items with the Alchemy skill is very easy. Notes on that include:
- You SHOULD be crafting potions (and perhaps poisons) in advance for crafting writs.
- Alchemy has a passive that lets you make more items at once.
- Poisons craft at 4x the rate potions do.
- This should mean that, even without the passive, you can satisfy the endeavor by making 4 poisons with 1 pair of reagents.
- I haven't tested that the numbers for this endeavor work as they should.
Notes on Complete 1 Dungeon include:
- At best, it's more time-consuming than many daily endeavors.
- Today's pledges include Spindleclutch 1 and City of Ash 1, which many people find straightforward to solo.
Notes on Complete 1 Black Sacrament include:
- If you haven't advanced in the Dark Brotherhood quest line a bit, you can't do this one.
- If you can do it, then you probably also know how long it does or doesn't take you.
- Don't bring Mirri or Bastian.
I don't know whether Kill 1 Player in Cyrodiil requires you to get the actual killing blow. I'd guess it does not.
Notes on Deal 75,000 Damage with Siege Weapons include:
- We already discussed this kind of endeavor earlier in the thread, when the weeklies came out.
- @DarcyMardin tells me one can damage groups of NPC mobs a lot faster than one can damage structures. These could be flag guards or whatever, but they also could be random bandits.
Oh, it does. I had progress in kill 20 players quest but not in Endavour. When I killed one player one on one there was complete of task.I don't know whether Kill 1 Player in Cyrodiil requires you to get the actual killing blow. I'd guess it does not.
I took care of the siege and the 1 player at the same time. During a keep siege I set up a cold stone treb, (they sometimes drop from anchor chests in Cyrodiil and MYM gift boxes.) I aimed for the top of the wall, where players had set up counter siege and where grouped up. I one-shoted at least one person, I couldn't tell you when I got 75000 damage, probably by the second shot, but I was done by the time we started on the inner door.
There should be plenty of battles like this on a Saturday. You might get by with a fire treb if you don't want to farm coldharbour weapons. Though I imagine some will just hit the hammer guards, run FG1, and and/or assassinate a target for the DB in addition to crafting some potions.
I checked on the Chorrol quest, and though I generally consider Weynon Priory to be part of this quest hub, this endeavor did not.
Schlepping is putting it mildly. If you are DC, and blue controls Rayles, Glademist, Brindle, and the Carmala outpost, it will be quicker to use the transit shrines to get to some quest objectives. This only works for DC, since Rayles' transit lines are locked to blue.