Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

New Ravenwatch - PC EU

• sandblack
    sandblack
    ✭✭
    Maybe they could put escalating costs on skills that basically only ballgroupers use. either that or cooldowns..

Cleanse - if you cast cleanse 3 times in less than 10 seconds you´ll get silenced for 8 rl hours and cant cast spells.

the problem is, ballgroupers would just have a rotating schedule and make everyone put cleanse on their bar..

Maybe.. cleanse can only cleanse 3 debuffs off an ally every 10 seconds.

Zos would have to look at what the ballgroupers are spamming and see how they could make life abit harder for em.

i dont know, nothing will be done about them anyway most likely but i am fairly certain that they have something to do with it.
  • blktauna
    blktauna
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Was in Ravenwatch Fri evening and it was impossible. There were 2 ball groups and as soon as they showed up, I'd basically be unable to use a skill. I put up with it for about an hour and a half then for my sanity, I left.
    PCNA
    PCEU
  • vesselwiththepestle
    vesselwiththepestle
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    PC/EU Ravenwatch seems pretty dead now. Sad times.
    1000+ CP
    PC/EU Ravenwatch Daggerfall Covenant

Give me my wings back!
  • Thraben
    Thraben
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ravenwatch during Prime Time is quite nice, actually. Now only the reds have to come back.
    Hauptmann der Dolche des Königs

DDK ist die letzte Verteidigungslinie des Dolchsturz- Bündnisses auf der 30-Tage-No-CP- Kampagne(EU) mit dem Anspruch, in kleinen, anfängerfreundlichen Raid-Gruppen möglichst epische Schlachten auszufechten.

DDK is the Daggerfall Covenant´s last line of defense on the 30 days no-cp campaign (EU). We intend to fight epic battles in small, casual player friendly raid groups.
  • WaywardArgonian
    WaywardArgonian
    ✭✭✭✭
    I've been playing here more to escape the GH lag. It feels a bit more zergy but at least my skills go off reliably most of the time.

Does anyone know which AD guilds are currently active on Ravenwatch PC/EU? I only know of Ayrenn's Lights.
    PC/EU altaholic | DC Gray Host graveyard shift | Former Empanada of Ravenwatch | @ degonyte in-game | Nibani Ilath-Pal (AD Nightblade) - AvA rank 50 | Jehanne Teymour (AD Sorcerer) - AvA rank 50 | Niria Ilath-Pal (AD Templar) - AvA rank 50
  • Thraben
    Thraben
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I've been playing here more to escape the GH lag. It feels a bit more zergy but at least my skills go off reliably most of the time.

Does anyone know which AD guilds are currently active on Ravenwatch PC/EU? I only know of Ayrenn's Lights.

There are a lot of French guilds, but apart from that, I'd say Lagacy.

DDK ist die letzte Verteidigungslinie des Dolchsturz- Bündnisses auf der 30-Tage-No-CP- Kampagne(EU) mit dem Anspruch, in kleinen, anfängerfreundlichen Raid-Gruppen möglichst epische Schlachten auszufechten.

DDK is the Daggerfall Covenant´s last line of defense on the 30 days no-cp campaign (EU). We intend to fight epic battles in small, casual player friendly raid groups.
  • vesselwiththepestle
    vesselwiththepestle
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    February 16th, 9:50 am

EufZI3p.png

gg
    1000+ CP
    PC/EU Ravenwatch Daggerfall Covenant

Give me my wings back!
  • Thraben
    Thraben
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thank you for participating in the Peace March. I would estimate 150+ players at times were with us.

Here are some impressions.

https://youtu.be/Ee9c42sshoU