The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

New Ravenwatch - PC EU

• DTStormfox
    DTStormfox
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    A summary of AD ball group today: Completely immune to everything. Don't take damage, can't be rooted, can't be snared, stunned, silenced. NOTHING works against them. They can cast all their AOEs (causing huge lag spike), my abilities are like: Error 404, ability not found.

I hope that these players had fun ruining my (and many other player's) fun today.
    Edited by DTStormfox on June 14, 2021 7:05PM
    Only responds to constructive replies/mentions

Immortal-Legends Guild Master
    Veteran PvP player

• JamieAubrey
    JamieAubrey
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Maggusemm wrote: »
    The covenant had a very strong day yesterday. Congrats to all the guilds involved in holding the EMP over a whole day.
    Both AD and Pact were hold nearly at the gates all day. However EP and AD focused more on themselves.

After AD couldnt retake their scrolls on DC side due to Pact Guild runs, the Pact did themselves got gated by DC. No resistance could be given due to strong DC emp and their groups, so Pact found themselves also without scrolls, with not even a single resource left.

And yet you all complain AD morning cap
  • JamieAubrey
    JamieAubrey
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    DTStormfox wrote: »
    A summary of AD ball group today: Completely immune to everything. Don't take damage, can't be rooted, can't be snared, stunned, silenced. NOTHING works against them. They can cast all their AOEs (causing huge lag spike), my abilities are like: Error 404, ability not found.

I hope that these players had fun ruining my (and many other player's) fun today.

Welcome to AD trying to fight DC/EP ball groups, not nice being on the other end of the stick is it ?
  • Tigor
    Tigor
    ✭✭✭

Welcome to AD trying to fight DC/EP ball groups, not nice being on the other end of the stick is it ?

On monday there were no EP/DC ball groups. We counted 3 AD ball groups, farming without any opposition. Very boring if you have to stare brainless to the screen. Logging off early is then the healthiest solution to get at least a good night rest.
    Edited by Tigor on June 15, 2021 6:10AM
    GM - Decimation Elite - Ebonheart Pact - Ravenwatch EU/PC - aka Tigor (AR50), Leopard Tank (AR50) , Captain-Caveman (AR50), Tigors Claw (AR50), -Bud Spencer (AR38+)
  • tamanosou
    tamanosou
    Soul Shriven
    Tigor! How could you! I thought we were friends! :D
  • Tigor
    Tigor
    ✭✭✭
    tamanosou wrote: »
    Tigor! How could you! I thought we were friends! :D

You can be. It would be better to join us. You don't need to play with that ball group. :)
    GM - Decimation Elite - Ebonheart Pact - Ravenwatch EU/PC - aka Tigor (AR50), Leopard Tank (AR50) , Captain-Caveman (AR50), Tigors Claw (AR50), -Bud Spencer (AR38+)
  • Thraben
    Thraben
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    A summary of AD ball group today: Completely immune to everything. Don't take damage, can't be rooted, can't be snared, stunned, silenced. NOTHING works against them.

Well, 3-4 red guild groups faction zerging the map worked against them yesterday ;)

That's no criticism, though. DC has zerged like crazy in the last 2 months. I'd just wish to see that much organised resistance on my regular raid days on Thursday and Sunday.
    Edited by Thraben on June 16, 2021 7:28AM
    Hauptmann der Dolche des Königs

DDK ist die letzte Verteidigungslinie des Dolchsturz- Bündnisses auf der 30-Tage-No-CP- Kampagne(EU) mit dem Anspruch, in kleinen, anfängerfreundlichen Raid-Gruppen möglichst epische Schlachten auszufechten.

DDK is the Daggerfall Covenant´s last line of defense on the 30 days no-cp campaign (EU). We intend to fight epic battles in small, casual player friendly raid groups.
  • DTStormfox
    DTStormfox
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    As of about 20:00h (GMT+2) the completely invisible and immune ball groups came online and caused a major lag in the game.

Ping literally jumped from the 100ms range to 250+ range.
    Rubbed banding started to occur from that moment.
    NPCs don't respond
    Skills don't work.
    Siege weapons don't fire.
    Etc.

Just for your info: this was experienced by everybody in my group, not just me.

Thanks for ruining the fun for everybody!

Edited by DTStormfox on June 17, 2021 7:11PM

Veteran PvP player

• Alucardo
    Alucardo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    As of about 20:00h (GMT+2) the completely invisible and immune ball groups came online and caused a major lag in the game.

Ping literally jumped from the 100ms range to 250+ range.
    Rubbed banding started to occur from that moment.
    NPCs don't respond
    Skills don't work.
    Siege weapons don't fire.
    Etc.

Just for your info: this was experienced by everybody in my group, not just me.

Thanks for ruining the fun for everybody!

Yes, I noticed ball groups play a large part in shotty performance, not that I really needed to state the obvious.

It'd be nice if there were more incentives for breaking fights up into smaller groups.
    Just as an example, capturing two enemy keeps on either side of the map provides some kind of bonus or special event that takes place once done. This would cause the attackers to split into groups, and also the enemy would have to split in order to defend both keeps.

Or do more with the towns. It was a good idea to make them more viable by capturing, buying armor, and being able to spawn there when your closest keep is ua, but it's still not enough for people to care.
  • heng14rwb17_ESO
    heng14rwb17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    AD STRONG !
    AD POWERFUL !
    AD IS THE CHOSEN ONE !
  • Wraithseer_ESO
    The campaign is rather one-sided lately

It's mostly blue map or reds fighting of blue at homekeeps + occasional yellow ballgroup in prime time.

Yellow is dead and only survives on second place because of daycaps and blue mercy
  • Maggusemm
    Maggusemm
    ✭✭✭
    Y
    The campaign is rather one-sided lately

It's mostly blue map or reds fighting of blue at homekeeps + occasional yellow ballgroup in prime time.

Yellow is dead and only survives on second place because of daycaps and blue mercy

Yes, totally agreeing to the facts. There are some reasons for it. Many AD players left because AD has been being focused from both sides even when having no scrolls. Its the decision of guilds, but also of groups of strong players with thousands of playing hours to play in small groups relogging either on DC or EP side and focus AD cp 300 players who then consequently leave to other campaigns. Thats the reason why AD plays the whole day on one or two bars against cap locked organized guilds.

Instead of changing to the weaker side the famous bridge fighters and big guilds from EP only focus on the remaining 3 AD players on the map no matter if DC has all scrolls.
  • DTStormfox
    DTStormfox
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Seriously, what is the point of an AD ball group running around in Kings carrying Altadoon?
    It not only ruins the fun for EP players because it is boring to fight them (because they are immune and create lag); they are also ruining the campaign for AD players because AD players then cannot pick up enemy scrolls and not benefit from 'stealing' enemy scrolls and taking them into their Forts.

Also
    Many AD players left because AD has been being focused from both sides even when having no scrolls.
    can be explained by the very same reason. AD ball groups do not defend home keeps, they only go deep into enemy territory to farm EP or DC players in enemy keeps. Meanwhile, AD gets pushed back due to (1) ball groups ignoring problems 'at home' and (2) only use the Altadoon and Mnem scrolls for farming.

Ball groups claim to be the 'best players' because of their organization, discipline and 'skill'. But in fact, they are the worst players when you consider fun and playing the developer's intended objectives.

Veteran PvP player

• Tigor
    Tigor
    ✭✭✭
    Seriously, what is the point of an AD ball group running around in Kings carrying Altadoon?
    It not only ruins the fun for EP players because it is boring to fight them (because they are immune and create lag); they are also ruining the campaign for AD players because AD players then cannot pick up enemy scrolls and not benefit from 'stealing' enemy scrolls and taking them into their Forts.

Also
    Many AD players left because AD has been being focused from both sides even when having no scrolls.
    can be explained by the very same reason. AD ball groups do not defend home keeps, they only go deep into enemy territory to farm EP or DC players in enemy keeps. Meanwhile, AD gets pushed back due to (1) ball groups ignoring problems 'at home' and (2) only use the Altadoon and Mnem scrolls for farming.

Ball groups claim to be the 'best players' because of their organization, discipline and 'skill'. But in fact, they are the worst players when you consider fun and playing the developer's intended objectives.

And the MYM is only rewarding to them.
  • DTStormfox
    DTStormfox
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Great, now there are two AD ball groups. One runs around in Bleakers, farming AP; and one runs in Arrius, farming AP.
    Meanwhile, DC takes all AD keeps (not blaming DC for taking the path of least resistance) and all casual AD players are demoralized and not enjoying the game because of it.

Edited by DTStormfox on June 25, 2021 7:59PM

Veteran PvP player

• vesselwiththepestle
    vesselwiththepestle
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Casual Players just need to follow the ball groups and stack with them, the problem will be solved.
    1000+ CP
    PC/EU Ravenwatch Daggerfall Covenant

Give me my wings back!
  • nukk3r
    nukk3r
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Also

Players in these groups very often have titles like Godslayer, there's at least a couple of players who did record trial runs before. They're predominantly young, [snip] immature and bored. You can only fight them with not providing them with any entertainment or by being a superior foe. If you can't consistently beat them in a fight as a group of the same size, leave them be. They're seeking your attention, don't give them that. They won't stay long in an empty keep.

And for the love of the Eight, if the hammer spawns at your side and there are several ball groups active, keep it at base at any cost.

[edited for baiting]
    Edited by ZOS_Icy on August 6, 2021 11:09AM
  • JamieAubrey
    JamieAubrey
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    [snip]
    We had a good fight at Alessia but could anyone spawn at a cmap, NO because some [snip] was putting them all over the place so we couldn't spawn

Think its time to make an EP char just for the sole purpose of trolling

zRGwD0E.jpeg

[edited for profanity bypass & flaming]
    Edited by ZOS_Icy on August 6, 2021 11:11AM
  • Tigor
    Tigor
    ✭✭✭
    [snip]
    We had a good fight at Alessia but could anyone spawn at a cmap, NO because some [snip] was putting them all over the place so we couldn't spawn

zRGwD0E.jpeg

Nasty tactics, good to report here. Cross alliance game play leading to mistrust of players. Not appreciated.

[edited to remove quote]
    Edited by ZOS_Icy on August 6, 2021 11:13AM
  • Cyrdemaceb17_ESO
    Cyrdemaceb17_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    Well, it IS a nasty tactic, I agree. As an EP player, I would not do this BUT after yesterdays combined and coordinated attacks on our homekeeps by AD and DC to take our scrolls and the same behavior since beginning of this current campaign, it is understandable that some EP players get so enraged to get back to these tactics.
    It is very hard to be EP these days...always outnumbered and mostly outgunned.
  • nukk3r
    nukk3r
    ✭✭✭✭✭

What are you talking about? EP mustered a 50+ zerg yesterday at around 17:00 CET to take Altadoon from empty Warden. We killed so many it was a red carpet from Zimar's Winery to Chalman Milegate.

Every evening EP has enough people to siege 2 blue keeps and defend Alessia at the same time.
  • Cyrdemaceb17_ESO
    Cyrdemaceb17_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    nukk3r wrote: »

What are you talking about? EP mustered a 50+ zerg yesterday at around 17:00 CET to take Altadoon from empty Warden. We killed so many it was a red carpet from Zimar's Winery to Chalman Milegate.

Every evening EP has enough people to siege 2 blue keeps and defend Alessia at the same time.

We were around 25 and you killed so many, because someone put camps all the way home, so they could respawn very close by. I was there.
  • nukk3r
    nukk3r
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    nukk3r wrote: »

We were around 25 and you killed so many, because someone put camps all the way home, so they could respawn very close by. I was there.

25, right. I'll tell this joke in blue zonechat today :wink:
  • Cyrdemaceb17_ESO
    Cyrdemaceb17_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    If you can`t count dorrectly, joke is on you.

25 EP were at Warden during siege and capture. How many joined afterwards, protecting the scroll, I cannot say. But it was a blue ocean following us.
    Edited by Cyrdemaceb17_ESO on June 28, 2021 1:12PM
  • Maggusemm
    Maggusemm
    ✭✭✭

Also

its not AD players. Its a guild who choses AD because its empty and all get a slot.
  • nukk3r
    nukk3r
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I present to you: EP, outnumbered and outgunned.

Monday, 28 June
    19:20 CET
    vkaLmPY.png
    20:40 CET
    OBOF8lV.png
    22:20 CET
    Ux5NJ8a.png

Tuesday, 29 June
    00:30 CET
    95CH46d.png

@Cyrdemaceb17_ESO
  • Cyrdemaceb17_ESO
    Cyrdemaceb17_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    Actually, these pictures proves nothing. I could also provide pictures of blue Cyrodiil.
  • Biro123
    Biro123
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Tigor wrote: »
    [snip]

zRGwD0E.jpeg

Nasty tactics, good to report here. Cross alliance game play leading to mistrust of players. Not appreciated.

How do more camps stop people from spawning? I genuinely don't understand.

[edited to remove quote]
    Edited by ZOS_Icy on August 6, 2021 11:14AM
    Minalan owes me a beer.

PC EU Megaserver
    Minie Mo - Stam/Magblade - DC
    Woody Ron - Stamplar - DC
    Aidee - Magsorc - DC
    Notadorf - Stamsorc - DC
    Khattman Doo - Stamblade - Relegated to Crafter, cos AD.
  • Tigor
    Tigor
    ✭✭✭
    Biro123 wrote: »
    [snip]

zRGwD0E.jpeg

I could explain this as follow: @JamieAubrey and the rest of the AD wanted to place a camp in Alessia castle while defending. Putting AD camps in the surrounding prevented this and the castle turned to the EP. It could be interpretted as a nasty reloggers tactic. I understand his reaction.

[edited to remove quote]
    Edited by ZOS_Icy on August 6, 2021 11:15AM
  • red_emu
    red_emu
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Biro123 wrote: »
    [snip]

zRGwD0E.jpeg

It works like this: someone relogs, places camps away from the keep, then you have a few enemy players at each camp ganking anyone that spawns. Dirty tactic but since there is no faction lock, people find creative ways to troll.

[edited to remove quote]
    Edited by ZOS_Icy on August 6, 2021 11:16AM
    PC - EU:
    Falathren Noctis - AD MagNecro
    Falathren - AD StamSorc
    Falathren Eryndaer - AD StamDen
    Falathren Irimion - AD MagPlar
    Talagan Falathren - AD StamDK
    Falathren Infernis - AD MagDK
    Your-Ex - AD MagBlade