The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of May 6:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – May 6, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
· Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)

Mailbox full but empty.

• marc9605
    marc9605
    ✭✭
    I think too that we not get the Fix with Blackwood, because at the PTS Server is the Bug too and when the Fix not come with Blackwood then we too not get the Preorder Boni for Blackwood and we must make again 1 more ticket for that then.
    Edited by marc9605 on May 18, 2021 10:23AM
    Options
  • ZOS_GinaBruno
    ZOS_GinaBruno
    Community Manager
    Hey all, just to give you an update, we are trying to schedule a hotfix for PC later today to fix this issue. Stay tuned for details!
    Gina Bruno
    Senior Community Manager
    Dev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter | My Twitter
    Options
    Staff Post
  • _Medusa_
    _Medusa_
    ✭✭✭
    Hey all, just to give you an update, we are trying to schedule a hotfix for PC later today to fix this issue. Stay tuned for details!

Thanks much for the great news! ♥
    Options
  • ZOS_GinaBruno
    ZOS_GinaBruno
    Community Manager
    Posted a maintenance thread here with some more details: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/574251/
    Gina Bruno
    Senior Community Manager
    Options
    Staff Post
  • sbanned_527275
    Posted a maintenance thread here with some more details: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/574251/

will we get all the post we are missing?
    Options
  • BeronLhitosa
    BeronLhitosa
    Soul Shriven
    Let's hope for the best
    Edited by BeronLhitosa on May 18, 2021 7:06PM
    Options
  • B3N
    B3N
    ✭✭✭

will we get all the post we are missing?

Hopefully :smiley: *fingerscrossed*
    Guild: VANEN - www.vanen.info - EU / PC
    Character: - Aiala - Templar
    Options
  • Dontezz
    Dontezz
    ✭✭✭

"This hotfix will address the issue where some players with full mailboxes aren’t able to receive mail, or are seeing 0 mail despite having a notification that you have new mail."

I have not received any "notifications" that I have got "new mail"
    Options
  • Lauranae
    Lauranae
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ok we are 7 min away from the 2-3 hours estimated downtime, please tell us that you will not extend this one

11 hours yesterday, 3 hours today .....

well ... seems we will have another 11 hours round without more explanation
    Edited by Lauranae on May 18, 2021 9:03PM
    My most recent characters
    AD - Chjara NB
    -
    Options
  • Dontezz
    Dontezz
    ✭✭✭
    gwi8fbkl3c17.png

.. Umm more of the same...
    It did not work..
    Edited by Dontezz on May 18, 2021 9:26PM
    Options
  • sbanned_527275
    is there a patch coming? because nothings fixed
    Options
  • Dontezz
    Dontezz
    ✭✭✭
    is there a patch coming? because nothings fixed

LMAO! You notice that too :D
    Options
  • ZOS_GinaBruno
    ZOS_GinaBruno
    Community Manager
    Hey all, sorry for the delay. Unfortunately we ran into an issue with this hotfix and will need to reschedule. We'll let you know when we have an update.
    Gina Bruno
    Senior Community Manager
    Options
    Staff Post
  • Dontezz
    Dontezz
    ✭✭✭
    Hey all, sorry for the delay. Unfortunately we ran into an issue with this hotfix and will need to reschedule. We'll let you know when we have an update.

Just text me @ZOS_GinaBruno when ya'll got it and I'll quit [snip] so much ;)

[edited for profanity bypass]
    Edited by ZOS_Icy on February 27, 2022 4:54PM
    Options
  • sbanned_527275

hmm how about tomorrow morning?
    Options
  • DangOlMeatball
    DangOlMeatball
    Soul Shriven

lol
    Options
  • someNights
    someNights
    Soul Shriven
    Hey at least there is finally some type of communication.
    Options
  • dragonflame
    @ZOS_GinaBruno will the xbox one s get a maintenance for the mail full but empty glitch. I know the glitch isnt as common on xbox than pc. I was just wondering. Thank you!
    Edited by dragonflame on May 19, 2021 2:30AM
    Options
  • MadMazcan
    MadMazcan
    Soul Shriven
    @ZOS_GinaBruno will the xbox one s get a maintenance for the mail full but empty glitch. I know the glitch isnt as common on xbox than pc. I was just wondering. Thank you!

Some of us on PS4 are in the same boat as you. I'm guessing they will get it to work on PC first then us console players will follow.
    Options
  • marc9605
    marc9605
    ✭✭
    Will we get the next patch try before blackwood is comming or after blackwood? When the patch is comming after blackwood how we get the preorder boni then and when the patch is comming after the cyrodil event how we get then the boni cyro event chests when the mail not work?
    Options
  • silvereyes
    silvereyes
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    70710c8aff156b84becbd522bea259023fb64be7369ec8c3bc9638f348284ab1.jpg

:smile:

For real, though, I've been in that seat before, trying to fix something that only happens on the live server, with the clock ticking, and it's no fun. I wish you the best in getting to the bottom of the glitch and the issue with the hotfix.
    Options
  • sbanned_243246
    Leave, all the ppl pretending mail buggy.
    Gone, all the bug-reports harassing me .
    Fewer players, less pressure .
    Less job, more salary.
    Another idle day, another cup of tea.
    Welcome to my dev team.
    Options
  • CastleCrasher
    30 days mail system is a stupid idea.
    Options
  • demasoni
    demasoni
    Soul Shriven
    30 days mail system is a stupid idea.

Why?
    Options
  • sbanned_243246
    omg, fixed
    Options
  • sbanned_243246
    just for 1min and down
    Options
  • sbanned_243246
    yeah, we lost all mails older than 30days from today. still glad to see the mail system good to use.
    Options
  • Puking_Panda
    Puking_Panda
    ✭✭
    yeah, we lost all mails older than 30days from today. still glad to see the mail system good to use.

What are you playing on? I'm playing on PC-EU, just restarted the game and my mailbox is still as busted as ever.
    Options
  • marc9605
    marc9605
    ✭✭
    I have test it now again on EU and NA server. At NA server works the Mails in moment at EU server not. But we have lost all Mails which was older as 30days. I hope we get the old mails back or other things for the lost Mails and i hope we get soon the fix too at EU server.
    Edited by marc9605 on May 19, 2021 7:54PM
    Options
  • ZOS_GinaBruno
    ZOS_GinaBruno
    Community Manager
    We're still in the process of applying the hotfix to PC EU; we'll post an update in the main thread once everything is finished as it's going to take some time to complete.
    Gina Bruno
    Senior Community Manager
    Options
    Staff Post