The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Mailbox full but empty.

• dogfighter42
    dogfighter42
    Soul Shriven
    UserID:

@dogfighter42

In over a month I have not received guild store purchases, personal mail, que mail, mail of any kind...

Mailbox is completely empty with no notifications of new messages.

Originally submitted my ticket on April 21st.
  • CastleCrasher
    You know that my eso+ is not free
  • Treblin
    Treblin
    ✭✭
    This really reflects poorly on a company I have been loyal to for many, many years (played since beta). Safe to say I've played more ESO than about any other game (guessing of course, but seems certainly likely - LotRO and D2 may remain up there too). I sincerely expected better and I still hope for better. Hoping the "Account System" maintenance scheduled is to remedy this issue... otherwise, it's a good thing my ESO+ sub is coming to an end. Might be time to walk away, this customer - paying customer - service is unacceptable.
    Edited by Treblin on May 8, 2021 3:35AM
  • Pharcode
    Pharcode
    Soul Shriven
    Thanks for the information, everyone. Could you please provide your UserID/character name?

User ID: @Pharcode

Server: PC (NA)

Account Wide

I'm an old player before the mailbox update you did my mailbox is already full after the update I cannot see my mails anymore which still have some rewards attach to the mails so I assumed that my mailbox is still full I just cannot see it because I cannot receive new mails from dungeon rewards or items bought from guild store

I hope this will be fix before the release of the new expansion which I pre ordered already because if I remember correctly some of the freebies for buying the expansions goes thru the mail
  • ionut1219
    ionut1219
    ✭✭
    bpkio2zi201y.jpg

With new content (especially big ones coming) there's always players coming back like you can see in the stats (this is just steam alone)

Even the stats from here clearly indicates that there's a decrease + peak time now on online players is similar to lowest time on players being active 30 days ago . Lowest being 19-20-21 k players online (not peak time) and now lowest being even at 7k players online on some days + 10-13k being average on lowest times.

It is very clear that people are still logging in but just to check if the bug is fixed and them doing few dailies here and there in hopes it will get fixed.

There's no fix on 10 this month even after they seen it's still not fixed . This means they still have no clue what this problem is.

They will again give no response whatsoever for 1 month in hopes they somewhat fix it and it will go like this for 3 months
  • demasoni
    demasoni
    Soul Shriven
    Pharcode wrote: »

I hope this will be fix before the release of the new expansion which I pre ordered already because if I remember correctly some of the freebies for buying the expansions goes thru the mail

I bought ZOS preorder just once when I bought a TESO game before game premiere and it was not finished and ready to see a daylight.

Never ever buy preorders from ZOS, too much disappointments on every big DLCs until they fixed it by patches.

Best regards
    Demasoni

• Revandor
    Revandor
    ✭✭
    CD Project please fix this.
    wait
    I mean ZOS....
  • Fextur
    Fextur
    Soul Shriven
    Thanks for the information, everyone. Could you please provide your UserID/character name?

Hello, I am having this problem as well,
    PC EU
    My username is @Fextur
    And it happens to all my characters
    Edited by Fextur on May 9, 2021 8:40AM
  • wrote
    wrote
    ✭✭
    Just bought a 4th copy of the game with all the dlcs again, Just so I could start trading again guess I'm addicted.. Still extremely disappointed by how long this bug have been going for unfixed. Also my ticket on this account have been open with no replies for about 3 weeks while the ticket I opened on my new account concerning another issue was resolved within 2 hours. While I'm personally moving on from this bug/forum (until another issue affects me) I'm wishing you all the best of luck on getting this resolved.

And to ZOS to be fair all we want is a bit of transparency if you can't fix something before a while or whatever just tell us then at least we know, and I personally feel like the least you guys could do is reply to tickets I don't know just copy and paste the same thing to everyone who's affected by it if necessary but there's nothing worst then waiting without answers.
  • Treblin
    Treblin
    ✭✭
    wrote wrote: »
    And to ZOS to be fair all we want is a bit of transparency if you can't fix something before a while or whatever just tell us then at least we know, and I personally feel like the least you guys could do is reply to tickets I don't know just copy and paste the same thing to everyone who's affected by it if necessary but there's nothing worst then waiting without answers.

Yeah, this would go a long way in helping to rationalize what's going on.

A somehow very real concern now is that all my inventory and vault space is going to get filled up with sell-worthy items before I'm able to rejoin a trade guild and sell them :(
  • matterandstuff
    matterandstuff
    ✭✭✭✭
    There seems to be two flavours of this bug going around: some people are not getting any mail and some people (like me) are just getting no player mail.

I'm another who would really appreciate a status update on what is going on with this - it affects so many paying customers that it's really unacceptable to have it just going on and on.
  • dabro90
    dabro90
    ✭✭
    It's been over 5 weeks. If that Account System maintenance doesn't fix that, I'm uninstalling the game and moving on. Good luck to everyone waiting, but please don't do what wrote did and give them more money for their incompetence.
  • Treblin
    Treblin
    ✭✭
    There seems to be two flavours of this bug going around: some people are not getting any mail and some people (like me) are just getting no player mail.

Good catch! Turns out, I am unable to receive player mail, but system mail (guild trader purchases at least) does make it though. This has been a very pleasant discovery. Thank you!

• Misharra
    Misharra
    ✭✭
    Over a month (and just speaking for myself personally; I know others had this before, and doubtless it was brewing before it was noticed) and with the "account system maintenance" come and gone, there's been no change, and since the turn of the month there has been no update either. Why were we even asked for our information?

Can we at least get any updates, even if it's to say the issue is somehow still eluding every mind at work on it?

Can I have my mailbox purged so new stuff can try to come in? I'm willing to be a test case for this extreme solution, if it helps you fix the issue or even identify it.

Anything?

I hate to falsely inflate the perceived number of players online but I am strongly considering logging in every day like clockwork to put in a new in-game support request. I've got notepad, I've got Ctrl-C and Ctrl-V; this is within my power to do.

A Ctrl-V from ZOS on this thread would at least let us try to believe that this whole thing isn't being swept under the rug in desperate hopes we affected few just give up and go away. We are willing to talk, to listen, and generally speaking, to understand, but I must stress that right now, it feels like we are being ignored.
  • Dontezz
    Dontezz
    ✭✭✭
    Treblin wrote: »

Good catch! Turns out, I am unable to receive player mail, but system mail (guild trader purchases at least) does make it though. This has been a very pleasant discovery. Thank you!

This is why this needs to be a PRIORITY!

There are multiple mail bugs at play right now affecting players in different ways on pc.

We know Blackwood is coming.. Is it going to be this buggy mess?

When are these mail bugs getting patched to consoles?

If they cannot fix them on pc how can they fix them for consoles?
    Edited by Dontezz on May 10, 2021 6:49PM
  • dabro90
    dabro90
    ✭✭
    Well, if their goal was to make us quit then good jub, they made me. Still not fixed after the `account system maintenance`, so I'm done.
    I think dealing with their [snip] and being ignored for over 5 weeks was generous enough on our part. I am happy I didn't cave was waiting to buy Blackwood when they fix the bug. No they won't be seeing my money anymore.

Good luck to all of you wasting time.

[edited for profanity bypass]
    Edited by ZOS_Icy on February 27, 2022 4:50PM
  • Fuhrankie
    Fuhrankie
    ✭✭
    My friend @chilled13 is having the same issue (he has no forum access atm) and would love for you guys to look into it for him please.

@chilled13
    PC-NA
    All characters
    @frankiepanky

Ya'll salty.
  • GrimR3aper8
    GrimR3aper8
    Soul Shriven

Server: PC (NA)
    User ID: @Sil3ntGuitarist8
    Character: -Crimson Shadow

• Torma
    Torma
    Soul Shriven

I'm also experiencing this issue.

My username is torma and my character name is Torma Swiftoak, but the issue is occurring on my entire account not a specific character. I play in PC/NA.

I am unable to receive any mail at all - no hireling mail from the trait (on any of my characters) and nothing I purchased from Guild Traders is arriving, but the money is being deducted from my inventory and I am told I made a successful purchase. I don't receive mail after swapping zones, swapping characters or logging out and then back in. I did a fresh install of ESO and the issue still occurs with no addons - no mail arrives at all.

I waited 24 hours and I still didn't receive any mail at all.
  • Vykkr
    Vykkr
    Soul Shriven
    @ZOS_GinaBruno

PC/NA All characters affected.
    Can't receive/send mail. Others are reporting my mailbox is full, but it's empty.
    Please allow mailbox return to full function.

User ID: @Vykkr
  • YGZ_BJK
    YGZ_BJK
    They should do something. Really. Its not a simple problem and its not a finding solution by players. This problem not like craft bag bug. We can not use our mail with any option …
  • lukas1nho
    lukas1nho
    Soul Shriven
    @ZOS_GinaBruno

PC (EU)
    UserID: @lukas1nho
    All characters

Full but empty mailbox :(

• Revandor
    Revandor
    ✭✭
    every patch is 1 more stab in my back... still does not work for those with hopes.
  • MadMazcan
    MadMazcan
    Soul Shriven

Hello, I would like to add my name to your list please.

I've returned to the game after a year and a half break. I have submitted a support ticket two days ago and replied to the auto response detailing my mail problems,.my Question Reference is "210509-000931"

I do hope this is something that can be sorted out soon. Before finding out about the bug I've subscribed to ESO Plus. I am hoping to buy Blackwood when it's released, but if this problem is long term then I'll have to reconsider both subscription and Blackwood.

I don't care about past mail, I would just like it to function properly again for guild traders.

Thank you.

User ID Mad_Mazcan PS4 EU All characters
  • ionut1219
    ionut1219
    ✭✭
    53zlgfhbwalj.jpg

I already posted the stats on 8 of may and it was gain at minus 1,421,0 . - 6%
    Posted it again now on 12 of may and it's at minus 2,416,8 , -10,34%

Gain in april was at + 3,187,5 , + 15,79% .

With JUST THIS in mind,my theory was correct that ALL the returning players are reciving this bug and most of them already quit the game . We are at -10,34% so we need a little bit more than -5% to remove entirely the population gain we had .

Exams + summer vacations will soon start aswell so that means even lower population as it is making the game go from Average of players at 20k-21k to 15k probably if this bug doesn't get fixed (even less if so).

You can also scroll up to see my previous post on may of 8 to compare the stats .

Players are returning to the game in hopes they get new content with the new dlc coming,they pay for eso plus and they don't recive the service they are paying for .......still no response whatsoever and this time they can't say they didn't notice the bug when it is very clear they ''worked on it'' considering it appears as ''fixed'' if you check recent bug fixes.

How do you compensate those players that waited almost 2 months now ? What about the players that paid for eso plus and didn't recive the service they paid for .

[snip]

[edited for discussion of disciplinary action and bashing]
    Edited by ZOS_Lunar on May 12, 2021 1:04PM
  • Guitar_Player64
    Guitar_Player64
    Soul Shriven
    Still bugged((
  • Puking_Panda
    Puking_Panda
    ✭✭
    ionut1219 wrote: »
    53zlgfhbwalj.jpg

I already posted the stats on 8 of may and it was gain at minus 1,421,0 . - 6%
    Posted it again now on 12 of may and it's at minus 2,416,8 , -10,34%

Gain in april was at + 3,187,5 , + 15,79% .

With JUST THIS in mind,my theory was correct that ALL the returning players are reciving this bug and most of them already quit the game . We are at -10,34% so we need a little bit more than -5% to remove entirely the population gain we had .

Exams + summer vacations will soon start aswell so that means even lower population as it is making the game go from Average of players at 20k-21k to 15k probably if this bug doesn't get fixed (even less if so).

You can also scroll up to see my previous post on may of 8 to compare the stats .

Players are returning to the game in hopes they get new content with the new dlc coming,they pay for eso plus and they don't recive the service they are paying for .......still no response whatsoever and this time they can't say they didn't notice the bug when it is very clear they ''worked on it'' considering it appears as ''fixed'' if you check recent bug fixes.

How do you compensate those players that waited almost 2 months now ? What about the players that paid for eso plus and didn't recive the service they paid for .

[snip]

[edited for discussion of disciplinary action and bashing]

I think much of this is due to the fact that April had an anniversary event whose uptick they then lost the following month. But ye at the same time I am still struggling with this annoying bug and I'm especially annoyed that I bought a month of ESO only to find out my mailbox didn't work.

I'll probably lose alot of items and money from the Guild Trader if this doesn't get solved soon and I hope there will be some compensation for this. Things like Guild Trading, PvP and Dungeon rewards and more all hinge on a working mailbox. The fact that his is apparently a problem for over two months now for a large amount of people with no end in sight yet is incredibly bad when it comes to customer service.

Anyway I posted my account info and I've heard nothing from them back so honestly I doubt there was a point. Whatever the solution to the issue is it will come to the system for everyone at the same time as Zenimax seems either incapable or unwilling to solve it on a per-person basis.(by, for example, resetting mailboxes entirely)
    Edited by Puking_Panda on May 12, 2021 3:25PM
  • chiipso
    chiipso
    ✭✭✭

@chiipso
  • aryawnah
    aryawnah
    ✭✭
    Anything at all for an update would be something. Just a “we’re working on it” would work. Anything. I’m going to be removed from my sales guilds at this rate because I’m going to run out of gold to put in the bank to make up for my lack of sales. I’m not going to keep putting things in the guild trader if I’m not going to receive any payment for them. I’ve already missed out on two months worth of raffle prizes as I’m still paying in, as well as several items purchased from guild stores before knowing I had a problem. I’ve paid for eso plus the last two months and preordered Blackwood, and haven’t gotten to experience any of the new dlc because I can’t receive rewards.

I just want any kind of an update and not to feel completely ignored.
  • Misharra
    Misharra
    ✭✭
    I've been keeping an incident number alive (at least preventing auto-closure) by posting to it daily. No response in about 48 hours now, after the usual "If you suspect an item is lost, please tell us what item was lost" response which completely misses the point of not only my initial request in-game, but the e-mail I sent to the automated response which was essentially the same.

Starting to strongly feel like they are hoping we just give up.

ZOS, I'm unironically, genuinely asking you to please change my mind about this. It would only take literally any indication that you are actually listening.