The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

Mailbox full but empty.

• marc9605
    marc9605
    ✭✭
    We're still in the process of applying the hotfix to PC EU; we'll post an update in the main thread once everything is finished as it's going to take some time to complete.

Ok thanks for the info :smile:

Will we get the old lost Mails back later?
    Edited by marc9605 on May 19, 2021 8:25PM
  • Treblin
    Treblin
    ✭✭
    "You cannot send mail to yourself"... first time I've seen that instead of "User's mailbox is full" (or whatever the other was). So, that's promising at least!
  • Dontezz
    Dontezz
    ✭✭✭
    lq79f0ov8k1d.png

Omg I've got mail.. Finally, I'm sure all affected will be happy to get their mail system working again.
    thank you

After clearing out 200+ Hireling mail.. I have lost weeks of mail that had items/gold. I'm sure others have lost too.

I have also lost 6 weeks of ESO+ time..

I have been waiting to see how this is going to be handled in the end.

To see if I am going to buy Blackwood and continue my subscription

Edited by Dontezz on May 19, 2021 9:24PM
  • Maksy
    Maksy
    Soul Shriven
    Thanks for the information, everyone. Could you please provide your UserID/character name?

Hi, same issue here :(

ID: Maksy1
    PC/NA
    All CHars

ek0mtgc9c9pz.jpg

EDIT: FIXED???
    Edited by Maksy on May 19, 2021 9:23PM
  • sbanned_527275
    Maksy wrote: »
    Thanks for the information, everyone. Could you please provide your UserID/character name?

Hi, same issue here :(

ID: Maksy1
    PC/NA
    All CHars

ek0mtgc9c9pz.jpg

EDIT: FIXED???

yup its fixed. PC/EU
  • Vandee
    Vandee
    Soul Shriven
    It's fixed for me too. I'm a bit lucky because I returned to ESO 28 days ago, so all the mails were still there, it took me more than an hour to go through all of them (around 250 mails).
    It's good to see that the issue was solved and that we had some communication recently. I hope that all you guys have it solved too.

Neverthless, I left for another game around week ago. It just took too long with almost no communication in the first few weeks. For now, I don't intend to return.
  • dabro90
    dabro90
    ✭✭
    Took almost two months to fix it for me. All the guild store purchases and sales from when I returned, all the dungeon and pvp rewards are gone. Only hirelings spam.

Moved on and dont plan to return to the game either.
    Edited by dabro90 on May 19, 2021 10:48PM
  • KairanD
    KairanD
    ✭✭✭
    Dontezz wrote: »
    After clearing out 200+ Hireling mail.. I have lost weeks of mail that had items/gold. I'm sure others have lost too.

I have also lost 6 weeks of ESO+ time..

I have been waiting to see how this is going to be handled in the end.
    Don't worry. I'm pretty sure there's going to be a compensation for us.

Right, guys?
  • sbanned_243246
    yeah, we lost all mails older than 30days from today. still glad to see the mail system good to use.

What are you playing on? I'm playing on PC-EU, just restarted the game and my mailbox is still as busted as ever.

I'm on NA. hopefully u will see ur mailbox good soon.
  • Amirall
    Amirall
    Soul Shriven
    Mail Box Full but Empty

Account: @Amirall
    Character: PawMaster

mswq6fwf5u66.jpg
  • Amirall
    Amirall
    Soul Shriven
    Mail Box Full but Empty

Account: @Amirall
    Character: PawMaster

Unfortunetly I have this issue on all characters :(

vtqg6pyievf5.jpg

• wrote
    wrote
    ✭✭
    its fixed for me on NA
  • Puking_Panda
    Puking_Panda
    ✭✭
    Finally the issue has been resolved. PC-EU.
  • Dontezz
    Dontezz
    ✭✭✭
    I would say fixed, not "resolved".

I still have't received any items I bought and first sent my tickets in about.
    All I got was Hirling spam, where is my other mail?

• Hexys
    Hexys
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    My mate was able to get all the e-mails back and the system is working! Thank you @ZOS_GinaBruno ! :smiley:
    Astrum | Daggerfall Covenan | EU-PC
    Noricum | Daggerfall Covenant | EU-PC
    Spectral | Ebonheart Pact | EU-PC

DC | AR 50 | Hexys - Magicka Sorcerer (07-08-2016)
    AD | AR 50 | Hexposed - Magicka Sorcerer (27-04-2017)
    EP | AR 50 | Darth Hexys - Magicka Sorcerer (05-08-2018)
    EP | AR 50 | Grand Overload Hexys - Magicka Sorcerer (03-03-2021)
    EP | AR 39 | Legendary Hexys - Magicka Sorcerer

EP | AR 43 | Hexyles - Stamina Nightblade
    EP | AR 49 | Hexys - Stamina Nightblade (23-02-2022)
    EP | AR 35 | Hexesy Shadowblade - Stamina Nightblade

EP | AR 50 | Hexesy - Magicka Warden (31-01-2021)
    EP | AR 49 | Hexyra - Magicka Warden (07-03-2021)

EP | AR 34 | Hexesy Czyterski - Magicka Necromancer

2.5k+ Champion Points
    Earned over 640.000.000 Alliance Points!

@Hexiss - Youtube Channel - Twitch Channel
  • YGZ_BJK
    YGZ_BJK
    When fix on PS4-EU? Any guess?

Psn:YGZ__BJK (double underscore _ _ )
    @ZOS_GinaBruno
  • YGZ_BJK
    YGZ_BJK
    My friend has same issue, mail box full but empty.
    Psn nick: ugursrn034
    PS4-EU
    All character
    Edited by YGZ_BJK on May 24, 2021 6:23AM
  • chiipso
    chiipso
    ✭✭✭
    My inbox now allows me to receive mail.

What happens to the mail I could not receive due to the bug, gone/deleted forever?!

Disappointing.
  • _Medusa_
    _Medusa_
    ✭✭✭
    Hey all, just to give you an update, we are trying to schedule a hotfix for PC later today to fix this issue. Stay tuned for details!

The last hotfix solved the mail issue for me as well, thank you! : )
  • Dontezz
    Dontezz
    ✭✭✭
    chiipso wrote: »
    My inbox now allows me to receive mail.

What happens to the mail I could not receive due to the bug, gone/deleted forever?!

Disappointing.

The last hotfix solved the mail issue for me as well, thank you! : )[/quote]

Is this a mixed bag of some of got ALL of their MAIL and some didn't?!

I DID NOT receive all of my mail either from the 6 weeks with no mail.
    So the bugs that caused the issue are fixed, the ISSUE is not solved.
    Edited by Dontezz on May 25, 2021 6:45PM
  • dabro90
    dabro90
    ✭✭
    Nope, afaik noone got their mail back from 30+ days.
    Doubt there will be any compensation whatsover.
  • YGZ_BJK
    YGZ_BJK
    YGZ_BJK wrote: »
    When fix on PS4-EU? Any guess?

Psn:YGZ__BJK (double underscore _ _ )
    @ZOS_GinaBruno

Alooo nobody cares ps4?? Why not coming console hotfix? U know the problem so solve it for ps4 too.
    @ZOS_GinaBruno @ZOS_BillE @ZOS_KaiSchober @ZOS_Adrikoth @ZOS_AntonioP
  • Dontezz
    Dontezz
    ✭✭✭
    Love the customer service here!

They introduce Mail bugs that last 6 weeks or more. Locking up your mail.
    Then they get a fix that does unlock the mail, but you only receive the hireling mail from the last 30 days.
    Everything from those first 2 weeks is gone.. I guess, because "Silence" is the word on their end.
    Well those first two weeks were the MOST crucial mail...
    That was all the mail that "tickets" were made about.
    The mail was either gold or High value items. Paid for from Guild Venders.
    Since they DID NOT fix for 6 weeks.. Its gone...

Silence is the key here.. No word on Compenstaion.. OR if We will ever get our Mail...
    So let's all T-Pose for Zenimax and Bethesda Bugs and their silence to the community.
    Edited by Dontezz on May 29, 2021 8:36PM
  • dragonflame
    Has anyone from the xbox na gor there mail fix? I haven't
  • YGZ_BJK
    YGZ_BJK
    We are still waiting any response for Ps4 hotfix… @ZOS_GinaBruno @ZOS_BillE @ZOS_KaiSchober @ZOS_Adrikoth @ZOS_AntonioP
  • Dontezz
    Dontezz
    ✭✭✭
    We have been working to get the issue with in-game mail fixed since it occurred shortly after Update 29. With the release of Blackwood (Update 30) this issue should now be resolved and in-game mail should return to normal.
    We apologize for the extended period of time needed to address the issue. Customer Support is unable to recover any items received via in-game mail that has expired

I understand that Bugs happen and the 30 day mail deletion system is core part of the mail system. That is why serious bugs like this should be a PRIORTY! Ya'll jumbled all of us into one bug post when we were describing different things happening to us. That is why when the first fix at about the 30 day mark DID NOT fix it for so many of us we knew it we were screwed and wanted COMPENSATION. It was past the point of patience, because everyday going by was deleting items/gold that should have been in our mail. Ya'll were Silent and said patience... and we lost .. If there is no compensation for being "Patient" and letting you delete our items/mail. Then screw this game, I have already unsubbed, and didn't buy Blackwood. I Have been very vocal about your terrible Customer Service. Ripping off players. I will continue to do so, forever on all my social media accounts. I will make sure everyone I know, knows that Zenimax and Bethesda Will Rip them off, and your games are forever bugged and nearly unplayable.

This could have easily been avoided if you just compensated the people who got bugged. Like 30 days ESO+ or a custom mailbug mount, a few crowns crates or something..How we would have praised you for that.. pfft Instead take the road of let's make players hate us more and delete their stuff and don't give them ***...Who makes these decisions...

Still not fixed on consoles.. jeez..
  • dragonflame
    My mailbox is fix. However, it is taking some time because it is back up. I'm finally getting mail with no problems( so far)
  • Solteran
    Solteran
    Soul Shriven

Hi GinaBruno,

PC NA

My UserID is Solteran and my Character name is Solteran.

Still affected by this "Phantom Mail Bug" saying that my inbox is full when it is not. Please help!

Thanks
    Edited by Solteran on December 9, 2021 8:42PM
  • Higuchi
    Higuchi
    ✭✭
    this haunting Mail bug is still there! Please, fix this, I'd really appreciate it. I keep hearing this notification sound (you got a message \ notification) while there's no mails in the box. Sometimes (after the porting zone to zone) it shows 11 mails (whereas there's an empty mailbox)! it took me a while to figure out there was a bug going on.

Server - NA
    userID - @alien.101
    Character - Naofumi The Arcanist

jot5myu4od3j.jpg

Edited by Higuchi on December 13, 2021 10:06PM
    NA Server 📚 MacOS 🐾
    Naofumí The Arcanist / Goellean (gameID: @Alien.101)
  • Pyr0xyrecuprotite
    Pyr0xyrecuprotite
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Higuchi wrote: »
    this haunting Mail bug is still there! Please, fix this, I'd really appreciate it.
    Does a relog clear it? I've had a weird error sometimes where I can't get new mail "because my mailbox is full" (it's not), but this appears only sometimes and usually clears if I log out and back in again. (PC/EU+NA)