Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

PTS Update 30 - Feedback Thread for New Item Sets

ZOS_GinaBruno
ZOS_GinaBruno
Community Manager
This is the official feedback thread for the new item sets, Mythic items and Monster Masks. Specific feedback that the team is looking for includes the following:
  • Were there any sets you felt were over or under powered compared to current offerings in the live game?
  • What are your thoughts on being able to mix perfected and non-perfected sets?
  • Do you have any other general feedback?
Edited by ZOS_GinaBruno on April 20, 2021 3:53PM
Gina Bruno
Senior Community Manager
Dev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter | My Twitter
Staff Post
  • master_vanargand
    master_vanargand
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Gaze of Sithis is too strong.
    At least "Adds 10760 Armor" should be removed.
    Still this will be strong.
  • Jameson18
    Jameson18
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Gaze of Sithis mythic needs a reduction to the armor value.

Refer to values:
    Jolting Arms: 4620
    Orgnum's Scales: 6400
    Aetherial Ascension: 7377

Revisit Crimson Twilight's scaling or change the proc cooldown to 10 seconds. The current update change does not resolve the issue with the set. In fact, may make it work in regard to how it was being used.
  • master_vanargand
    master_vanargand
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think proc set's cap needs to be raised more.
    For example, "8000 weapon or magic damage", "40000 stamina or magicka", "50000 health", "33000 armor".
  • Rex-Umbra
    Rex-Umbra
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

It prevents blocking though its a big trade off for a tank
    Xbox GT: Rex Umbrah
    GM of IMPERIUM since 2015.
  • Davadin
    Davadin
    ✭✭✭✭✭

PvE? PvP? Both? Will Cyro allows Mythic again?
    August Palatine Davadin Bloodstrake - Nord Dragon Knight - PC NA - Gray Host
    Greymoor 6.0.7 PvP : Medium 2H/SnB The Destroyer
    Dragonhold 5.2.11 PvE : Medium DW/2H The Blood Furnace
    March 2021 (too lazy to add CP) PvP: Medium DW/Bow The Stabber
  • master_vanargand
    master_vanargand
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Rex-Umbra wrote: »

Sorcerer and Nightblade don't block much.
    Moreover, Gaze of Sithis would make the Damage Shield too strong.
    Also, ball groups does not use block much, so Gaze of Sithis will completely destroy the game balance in PvP.
  • B0SSzombie
    B0SSzombie
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    For example, "8000 weapon or magic damage", "40000 stamina or magicka", "50000 health", "33000 armor".

Because screw anyone that doesn't Min-Max!
  • Joy_Division
    Joy_Division
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    My thoughts on Mythics:
    Gaze of Sithis – Heavy Head
    1 – Adds 5000 Maximum Health
    1 – Adds 500 Health Recovery
    1 – Adds 10760 Armor
    1 – Reduces your Block Mitigation to 0.

First off, I like the idea of strong risk-reward. I also understand this is occupying the head piece and thus precludes monster sets and thus needs to be stronger than a baseline mythic, something I don't think is getting acknowledged. But this was the one thing in the patch notes that gave me pause. I wouldn;t touch this with a 10 foot pole on a DK or Templar (classes that are meh in PvP), this seems incredibly strong on classes that easily avoid damage rather than blocking it (such as mag sorc and say stam NB, which are very strong in PvP).

Can we get a mythic that might be geared toward the "C" tier of PvP specs rather than the "S" tier?
    Harpooner’s Wading Kilt – Medium Legs
    1 – Dealing direct damage grants you a stack of Hunter’s Focus for 1 minute, up to 10 stacks max. You can only gain 1 stack of Hunter’s Focus per second. Each stack of Hunter’s Focus increases your Critical Chance by 119 and your Critical Damage by 2%. Taking direct damage removes 1 stack of Hunter’s Focus. Removing Harpooner’s Wading Kilt removes all stacks of Hunter’s Focus.

This seems reasonable to me. DPS want mythics too and this is less complicated than Thrassians. I don't parse anymore so I'll defer to those people who do.
    Death Dealer’s Fete – Ring
    1 – Gain a persistent stack of Escalating Fete every 2 seconds you are in combat, up to 10 stacks max. Each stack of Escalating Fete increases your Maximum Stamina, Health, and Magicka by 150. You lose a stack of Escalating Fete every 4 seconds you are out of combat.

This is underwhelming and I will bet real money if this goes Live as is, ZOS's data calculation will show this mythic is one of the least used.

I want to like this because it's a way to ameliorate my frustrations with being stuck in combat while in Cyrodiil. But the Mythic doesn;t actually do anything. It's just a small stat boost. I get small stat boosts from leftover armor slots with Trainee or Willpower; stats by the way that are up 100% of the time. Yeah this is giving me a little more (while attaching conditions), but is that really want I want to devote a mythic item for? Nope. Stats need to be higher or this actually needs to do something. As I said, willing to bet real money if this stays, it will be considered something of a dud.
    Shapeshifter’s Chain – Necklace
    1 – Reduces the cost of your Transformation Ultimate abilities by 15%. While transformed, increase your Maximum Health, Stamina, and Magicka by 1216.

This seems fine to me. I don;t use transformation ultimates and I don;t like fighting against them, but my preferences/biases shouldn't effect what is fair insofar as people who do use them.
    Edited by Joy_Division on April 20, 2021 5:15PM
  • master_vanargand
    master_vanargand
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    B0SSzombie wrote: »

Players have the option of not using Damage proc sets.
    Alternatively, the player can make an effort to reach max.
  • Mythreindeer
    Mythreindeer
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Question on the Harpooner’s Wading Kilt: would a DOT that ticks every second give you a full stack of Hunter’s Focus assuming the DOT lasted 10 sec, or only the initial hit counts
  • Firstmep
    Firstmep
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Deadlands Assasin doesnt appear to have any animation. Combat metrics clearly shows the damage landing, however no discerneable way of telling it otherwise.
    No animation for the applied dot either.
  • DreadDaedroth
    DreadDaedroth
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    In regard to Maarselok redesign ; Why is it now procced by melee heavy attack? There are already two monster mask sets about heavy attack builds( spawn of Mephala, Stone Husk), if this change go on there will be no more bash monster masks and bash builds are already a rare sight.
    Edited by DreadDaedroth on April 22, 2021 10:33AM
  • WrathOfInnos
    WrathOfInnos
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I’d like to discuss the Bahsei’s Mania set. Specifically I do not think the condition for low resources works well, for a number of reasons.

1. There’s no reliable way to maintain low Magicka. This is always a temporary condition that occurs between being full (at the start of every fight/phase) and being out of Magicka. Once you’re out of Magicka you’re not dealing damage anyway, so hovering that low does no good. You cannot even cast a skill once you approach the full “15%” damage. As an example of the best case scenario:
    - You begin a parse in a controlled environment (no external effects that make resource unpredictable), and time the build to end right when you reach 0 Magicka. This means that on average you had half of the “15%” damage increase, or “7.5%”. In reality this ends up being closer to 6% DPS since it is additive with other damage bonuses. This results in lower damage and is more difficult to use than Siroria.

2. We’ve tried similar things before, with the most recent example being True-Sworn Fury in Flames of Ambition. On paper, many players believed TSF would be meta for vampire builds, since simmering frenzy and blood for blood drain health rapidly below the 50% threshold. In practice it turned out that the uptimes were low, because you always end up spending more time at high health than at sub-50%. Switching back to Bahsei’s, this is actually much more difficult to use because it reaches full potential a 0% Magicka, not 50% like TSF with health. Bahsei’s also gives zero benefit at full Magicka, while TSF still gives 1/4 effect at 100%, and 1/2 effect at 75% health.

3. On the topic of sets we use, Bahsei’s also seems comparable to Martial Knowledge. Unfortunately MK is one of the most hated sets in the end game community. It’s powerful enough to be mandatory, but the condition of juggling resources makes it very difficult and not particularly fun to use. Finding someone willing to use MK in trials is always a challenge for groups. I would argue that MK is actually much easier to use than Bahsei’s because it only requires 50% stamina to get the full effect, while 50% Magicka only gives half the bonus on Bahsei’s. Also stamina as an off-resource is more forgiving when you hit zero, since you can still use most skills (although MK users often get killed by being unable to dodge).

4. Since Bahsei’s will be extremely difficult to use effectively, it also serves to widen the DPS gap. I would bet that less than 1% of players can actually manage resources well enough for Bahsei’s to beat other sets, which means the ceiling may rise slightly, but 99% of players will see no benefit. The same can be said about Siroria, but to be honest that set is much more accessible to a wide range of skill levels after it was changed to ramp up in 10s (previously 20s).

5. Bahsei’s has no effect on certain builds. Heavy attack builds are the obvious example here. Sure it’s not a meta build, but plenty of players enjoy these types of builds, and they are permanently at full resources so would get 0% DPS from the set. I’ll also point out that resource management is largely considered unpleasant, which is one reason heavy attack builds remain popular. It’s also why patches like Morrowind were quite unpopular. A set that forces players to build for struggling sustain simply is not fun.

6. Too many external factors. Sustain is not solely in the hands of the player using it. We rely on external sources of sustain, and since they come from human players they can be unpredictable. Stone-Talker’s Oath looks like an awesome group sustain set, and I would hate to see players frustrated by a healer giving them resources while they are trying to drain Magicka low for Bahsei’s. You can see some of this affect in vSO during the Serpent fight. The Magicka bomb (which is also one of the least enjoyable trial mechanics) isn’t fully in your control. You can cast expensive skills, but if something like Symphony + Hollowfang + Master Resto procs on you then you’re dead. Now for the serpent fight we can just remove sustain support sets (this works, but makes sustain a struggle) however Bahsei’s is going to be used everywhere.

7. This will put sustain races like Breton even further behind. If group sustain is tuned to barely-sustainable for the meta races, then anyone choosing to play an off-meta sustain race will be permanently at full Magicka. If anything Breton needs a way to turn its extra sustain into more damage, not turn its extra sustain into less damage than other races.

I don’t claim to have the perfect solution here, but the proc condition needs to be achievable with decent uptime and minimal pain. Maybe that means base it on something other than resource levels. Maybe give it max effect at a higher threshold (like TSF or MK). Maybe it could simply be easier to use (requiring occasional Light Attacks like Relequen or using Synergies like Lokkestiiz), even if that means reducing it from 15% damage max to around 10%.

I’m open to other ideas here. I just don’t think the initial form is going to produce fun gameplay. It’s likely to end up in the trash pile, or if it ends up good it will shift the meta in a way I consider unhealthy (less reliance on supports, more emphasis on solo responsibility, and juggling resources instead of playing mechanics).

Edit: I just realized what could fix all of these issues. What if the set was completely reversed? It could work similar to Radiant Oppression, giving more damage when you are at full Magicka, and less benefit when at low Magicka. Imagine 15% damage at 100% Magicka, which drops to 7.5% at 50% Mag, and no damage bonus at 0% Mag. Now suddenly there’s an incentive to have sustain support from healers, and everyone celebrates when they’re given resources. This would have great synergy with Stone-Talker’s Oath, and we may even add STO to Hollowfang instead of replacing it. Sustain races would have a way to compete with damage races, by staying close to 100% Mag for an entire fight. Oversustaining is rewarded, not punished. Heavy attack builds become more viable. Some full damage builds may even consider using things like recovery jewelry enchants if sustain affects damage.

If that’s too strong, then it could start at 12% damage with full Magicka, and average ~10% damage if Magicka bounces between 70% and 100% as you cast skills (for reference Kinras is 10% all the time with an easy proc condition and gives allies a buff). But the point is that it should reward players that build for sustain, not punish them.
    Edited by WrathOfInnos on April 21, 2021 10:02PM
  • Chilly-McFreeze
    Chilly-McFreeze
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    B0SSzombie wrote: »

Players have the option of not using Damage proc sets.
    Alternatively, the player can make an effort to reach max.

Duh. Why not be open about it and just ask for nerfing proc sets as a whole?
    What do you think how many player outside of optimised groups will even reach 5.6k spell damage or 38k stamina?
    And what even is your issue with procs in PvE?
  • Cellentel
    Cellentel
    ✭✭✭✭
    I did a few comparison parses between Frostbite and Julianos on a double ice staff Magden. Each was worn on the body with a Medusa fire enchant frontbar, and a Maelstrom frost enchant backbar. I choose Julianos because it's an easy-to-acquire mag set without any fancy proc conditions that has consistently remained a solid but never optimal setup since its release. For a new set to be useful it needs to at least beat Julianos because otherwise there's no point.

The result: they were basically the same, well within the margin of error/lag/crit rng. This does not look good for frostbite.

Frostbite has a number of restrictions built into it that make it harder to use than Julianos. It requests Frost skills, which pretty much limits it to the Magden, and in practice probably means you need to double-bar an ice staff. It requires the enemy to be chilled/brittle, which isn't going to be 100% (admittedly, if you're double barring an ice staff, that's probably your job). If you can get the same ops with the basic craftable magdps set, why bother with these restrictions?

The core problem, of course, is the lack of ice skills. 6% is a fine bonus if it could apply to a large % of your damage, but even on an ice/ice Magden you're probably not going to get more than ~40% or so of your damage as ice damage.

Possible Solutions:
    • Buff the damage bonuses. Double the ice damage bonus to 12% would make it more viable for ice/ice setups while still limiting it to an ice/ice maiden. Buffing the other bonuses would potentially increase the chance that other classes can use it (as long as somebody else is doing brittle).
    • Increase the number of ice skills available to take advantage of it. As has been requested before, changing the Warden's magic-dealing Animal Companions skills to Frost damage would be a perfect solution for that.

Note that the goal I'm setting here is pretty low — I want Frostbite to be better than Julianos for the niche that it's capable of. I'm not even trying to get it to compete with fire/fire setups or harder to get sets like Siroria.
  • katorga
    katorga
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Heartland Conqueror
    2 – Adds 129 Weapon and Spell Damage
    3 – Adds 1096 Maximum Magicka
    4 – Adds 1096 Maximum Stamina
    5 – Increases the effectiveness of your Weapon Traits by 100%. This does not affect Ornate or Intricate traits.

So this doubles infused?

100% enchantment cooldown reduction and 60% boost in enchantment effect.

Combined with CP passive where enchantment never needs to be recharged.
  • Waffennacht
    Waffennacht
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    katorga wrote: »
    Heartland Conqueror
    5 – Increases the effectiveness of your Weapon Traits by 100%. This does not affect Ornate or Intricate traits.

So this doubles infused?

That's not how ZoS' math usually works.

So infused brings a 5 sec cool down too 2.5. Then it'll probably give u 100% of the 50% so that goes to 1.75 seconds.

Then if u used Torug, that 1.75 gets reduced by 33% or .58 bringing the cool down to 1.17 seconds
    Edited by Waffennacht on April 20, 2021 7:17PM
    Gamer tag: DasPanzerKat NA Xbox One
    1300+ CP
    Battleground PvP'er

Waffennacht' Builds
  • katorga
    katorga
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    My thoughts on Mythics:
    1 – Adds 10760 Armor

First off, I like the idea of strong risk-reward......... I wouldn;t touch this with a 10 foot pole on a DK or Templar (classes that are meh in PvP), this seems incredibly strong on classes that easily avoid damage rather than blocking it (such as mag sorc and say stam NB, which are very strong in PvP).

Gaze of Sithis needs to be removed and just start over from scratch. Templar, Necro, Sorc, NB will all have over the top builds with this set. Not to mention Crimson and Leeching scale from Health!

That set with 21s of major force....a cheap incap will net 40% crit damage on a NB, 30% on a templar. I guess this one is why necros got their crit passive hella-nerfed.
    Edited by katorga on April 20, 2021 7:43PM
  • carlos424
    carlos424
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Rex-Umbra wrote: »

...but on a dps in cyrodil who rarely block anyway? Yikes. Would be fun to use though.
  • leakypants
    leakypants
    Soul Shriven
    1 – Adds 10760 Armor

I think this item would be fine if Sorc and NB didnt exist. Its downside isnt even noticeable as they barely block.

My proposal is, why not have this item disable escape tools aswell like Streak, Cloak etc, the same way Chaosball in BGs disables them?
    Now that would be a real downside, especially for Sorcs and NBs.
  • zvavi
    zvavi
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    o boi lets go.
    1 – Adds 10760 Armor
    in my opinion it is too strong. generally some builds in pvp dont block at all, and this set looks like it is built for them. while it will remove another mythic slot, the combination of 10k armor and 5k hp is way way way too much.

suggestions:
    lowering the health to 2k, and it will be still a very strong mythic on builds that dont block, just not as much.
    Harpooner’s Wading Kilt – Medium Legs
    1 – Dealing direct damage grants you a stack of Hunter’s Focus for 1 minute, up to 10 stacks max. You can only gain 1 stack of Hunter’s Focus per second. Each stack of Hunter’s Focus increases your Critical Chance by 119 and your Critical Damage by 2%. Taking direct damage removes 1 stack of Hunter’s Focus. Removing Harpooner’s Wading Kilt removes all stacks of Hunter’s Focus.

The new therrassian strunglers. everybody can see from 5 miles away that it is broken af p2w item. it gives you more crit than 1 piece, and additionally it gives you 20%, 20% crit damage. that is stronger than a mundus stone, and the curse effect is not even strong enough to affect the uptime, unless you are swarmed by 1000 adds, it will still be super strong.

suggestion:
    Lower amount of stacks to 6.
    Higher the crit chance component accordingly.
    Make stacks up cooldown 3 seconds instead of 1.

These changes will still make the set very powerful (and still very much p2w in pve in my opinion) but will be more of a fair kiss curse set.
    Death Dealer’s Fete – Ring
    1 – Gain a persistent stack of Escalating Fete every 2 seconds you are in combat, up to 10 stacks max. Each stack of Escalating Fete increases your Maximum Stamina, Health, and Magicka by 150. You lose a stack of Escalating Fete every 4 seconds you are out of combat.

This one is a joke. all other mythics are at least good for one build or the other, this set just gives you too low resources to be used on any build. putting aside that resource stats are the weakest stat you want on armor, this set doesnt even provide twice the stats of Domihous.

suggestion:
    Up all values to a maximum of 2.5k. making it strong for any build that doesnt want a proc set, or any other mythic instead.
    Shapeshifter’s Chain – Necklace
    1 – Reduces the cost of your Transformation Ultimate abilities by 15%. While transformed, increase your Maximum Health, Stamina, and Magicka by 1216.

same problem as previous mythic, not stat dense enough.

suggestion:
    up the maximum resources to 2.5k of each.
    Bahsei’s Mania – Light
    5 – Increases your damage done to non-player enemies by up to 15% based on your missing Magicka.

trash tier. not only you might averagely have 33% of your max mag (at best) cause of potions, synergies, etc etc, but even then, 10% bonus damage is not worth the hassle. compare it to the dungeon set kinras, and we can already see it is not as strong.

suggestion:

lower it to 10% bonus damage, but based on missing magicka up to 50%, giving you the full 10% when you are below 50%.
    Stone-Talker’s Oath – Light
    5 – Your fully-charged Heavy Attacks place a soul bomb on your target that charges as the target takes damage. After 10 seconds, the bomb explodes, restoring 5% of the damage received as Stamina and Magicka, up to 2240 Stamina and Magicka, to 12 group members within 16 meters of the explosion. This effect can occur every 10 seconds.

ok. fine, more sustain sets (as if we need more of these), boring. additionally, to proc that "max resources" for the bomb, you will need a wooping 4480 dps on the target. thats tank level dps. why even have that restriction? more server calculations? it will be maxed out always anyway, unless all your group is dead.
    Sul-Xan’s Torment – Medium
    5 – When an enemy you recently damaged dies, they leave behind a vengeful soul for 6 seconds. You can only create one vengeful soul at a time. Touching the soul increases your Weapon Critical by 2160 and your Critical Damage by 12% for 30 seconds.

looks strong on paper, with interesting mechanic. I like this set. a bit on the strong side though. critical damage should be lowered to 8%. if not a bit more.
    Saxhleel Champion – Heavy
    5 – When you cast an Ultimate ability, you and up to 11 group members within 28 meters of you gain Major Force for 21 seconds, increasing your Critical Damage done by 20%. This effect can occur once every 30 seconds.

great support set, good for the game, and for warden tanks. running 2 supports with this set can promise 100% uptime on force, a dream comes true.
    Diamond’s Victory
    5 – Dealing direct melee damage grants you Range Supremacy for 5 seconds, adding 437 Weapon and Spell damage to your damage over time and ranged attacks. Dealing direct ranged damage grants you Melee Supremacy for 5 seconds, adding 437 Weapon and Spell Damage to your melee attacks.

not too strong, but not too weak, will be easy to keep up both buffs. balanced? maybe.
    Heartland Conqueror

niche. cute. I like it. but 1 small issue, it doesnt buff the infused trait. i want my every second glyph proc!
    Heartland Conqueror
    5 – Dealing damage with a Light or Medium Attack heals you for 318 Health and restores 318 Stamina and Magicka. Dealing damage with a fully-charged Heavy Attack heals you for 636 Health and restores 636 Stamina and Magicka.

would have been an ok off meta sustain set, if not for the 2-4 pieces... they should change to weapon+spell, max mag+stam, crit.
    Bog Raider – Heavy
    5 – When an enemy you have recently damaged dies, gain 10 Ultimate and increase your Health Recovery by 1156 for 10 seconds. This effect can occur once every 10 seconds.

too weak to be even niche. lower cooldown to 5 seconds and it might be cute in IC.
    Deadlands Assassin – Medium
    5 – Dealing damage to an enemy within 10 meters of you with a Heavy Attack causes you to throw a cone of knives, dealing Physical Damage to enemies hit. If an enemy hit has 50% Health or less, they also take additional Bleed Damage over 13 seconds and scales off of the higher of your Weapon or Spell Damage.

didnt test.
    Frostbite – Light
    5 – Increases your damage done with Frost abilities by 6%. Increases your damage done against Chilled enemies by 4%. Increases your damage done against enemies afflicted with Minor Brittle by 2%.

way way way way way way too weak. 6% increased damage on a 5th bonus is kinda standard (chilled+brittle), and the 6% to frost abilities is not strong enough to cover not running double fire staves. the bonus to frost abilities should go up to at least 12%, to make it a good viable set for brittle warden.
    Edited by zvavi on April 20, 2021 8:06PM
  • Jman100582
    Jman100582
    ✭✭✭✭
    For the harpooners kilt, you should lose stacks from when you aren't being offensive (as that is what the set entails). Losing a stack every time you take direct dmg with no cooldown will make it unusable in pvp, and hard to use in many trial scenarios. So I think you should lose a stack every second you are not dealing critical damage or maybe when youre just not dealing damage period. Would fit the set better I believe
  • carlos424
    carlos424
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Question on the Harpooner’s Wading Kilt: would a DOT that ticks every second give you a full stack of Hunter’s Focus assuming the DOT lasted 10 sec, or only the initial hit counts

I think that only dot skills that have an initial damage component (blazing spear, etc) would have the first hit count as direct damage, as well as something like unstable wall that has an explosion at the end. But remember that light attacks are direct damage, so if you light attack weave .....
    People are saying this is too strong. Probably is a bit strong. Lol. Maybe remove all stacks when you take direct damage, instead of just one. Should only take 10 seconds of light attack weaving to build back up. Seems like a good trade off. Would still be good in trials where tanks are taking most of the direct damage.
    Edited by carlos424 on April 20, 2021 8:11PM
  • relentless_turnip
    relentless_turnip
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Has anyone tested gaze of sithis in a duel? For at least 2 of my characters I reckon it will be busted. I am planning to test PTS soon, but duelling from the EU is totally pointless.
  • Maxdevil
    Maxdevil
    ✭✭✭
    Frostbite set: it’s really interesting to see some new frost damage set, I think that the set looks great but I would have liked a better bonus for enemies afflicted with Minor Brittle because you are using frost damage and need to build a specific build to get that bonus.

Gaze of sithis: the set looks really strong probably too much, a downside would be needed to make it balance like while equipped your role dodge cost 75% more stam or something like the aetherial ascension set.

Shapeshifter’s Chain: Reduces the cost of your Transformation Ultimate abilities by 15%. While transformed, increase your Maximum Health, Stamina, and Magicka by 1216. Interesting set but I don’t think it will be used unless the stats from the second bonus are better like by adding mitigation or cost reduction while transformed.

Death Dealer’s Fete: this one looks plain, I don’t think it will be really used because other mythic items are just better.

Zoal the Ever-Wakeful: it looks like a great set but the weapon and spell damage granted seem a bit low to me

I don’t have anything to say for other sets, they look balanced in general from a pvp perspective

"Maxdevil knows much, and tells some. Maxdevil knows many things others do not."
    Pc-Na
  • Firstmep
    Firstmep
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Heartland Conqueror

So this doubles infused?

So infused brings a 5 sec cool down too 2.5. Then it'll probably give u 100% of the 50% so that goes to 1.75 seconds.

Then if u used Torug, that 1.75 gets reduced by 33% or .58 bringing the cool down to 1.17 seconds

Tested on pts, only the enchantment effect gets boost part gets doubled.

I think infused might not be the absolute best for this set, i think boosting penetration thru sharpened might be better.

And the set defo needs to be double barred otherwise its just not worth it.

To give you and idea, infused wpd glyph before Heartland is 452, with Heartland its 556, only about 100 increase which is pretty weak, but thats beacuse infused starts at a low value of 30%.

Meanwhile Sharpened: W/o: 3276 w:6552. Thats like almost as much pen as 5 pc spriggans.

But to take it further, it can give another 8% healing done on powered, an extra 7%!! crit with precise etc.

So i think, sadly, infused is probably the weakest trait youd want this with.

• katorga
    katorga
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Firstmep wrote: »
    Heartland Conqueror

So this doubles infused?

I think infused might not be the absolute best for this set, i think boosting penetration thru sharpened might be better.

To give you and idea, infused wpd glyph before Heartland is 452, with Heartland its 556, only about 100 increase which is pretty weak, but thats beacuse infused starts at a low value of 30%.

Meanwhile Sharpened: W/o: 3276 w:6552. Thats like almost as much pen as 5 pc spriggans.

But to take it further, it can give another 8% healing done on powered, an extra 7%!! crit with precise etc.

thx for details. Was curious about infused...couldn't tell what the heck it would do with that trait.
  • Firstmep
    Firstmep
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Has anyone tested gaze of sithis in a duel? For at least 2 of my characters I reckon it will be busted. I am planning to test PTS soon, but duelling from the EU is totally pointless.

Yes, also from eu.

The difference between having it on and not is just staggering.

I was swapping between 2pc bloodspawn and 1bs/sithis, and with the sithis setup i didnt even have to worry about reacting to my opponent or to keep my heals up.

I can already say, that having this set and not having it is going to be a chasm of difference in pvp.

As it stands, this set needs to go.

Im here with 7k wpd, 2 procsets, normally youd think its a glass cannon build, well think again, 38/36k resistance, 37k max hp.

Just no. They need to go back to the drawing table with this one.
  • Firstmep
    Firstmep
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Heartland Conqueror

So this doubles infused?

thx for details. Was curious about infused...couldn't tell what the heck it would do with that trait.

May very well be a bug tbh, but for now its only the enchantment potency it boosts.
  • Waffennacht
    Waffennacht
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Yes, also from eu.

The difference between having it on and not is just staggering.

I was swapping between 2pc bloodspawn and 1bs/sithis, and with the sithis setup i didnt even have to worry about reacting to my opponent or to keep my heals up.

I can already say, that having this set and not having it is going to be a chasm of difference in pvp.

As it stands, this set needs to go.

Im here with 7k wpd, 2 procsets, normally youd think its a glass cannon build, well think again, 38/36k resistance, 37k max hp.

Just no. They need to go back to the drawing table with this one.

They could reduce the resistance (but then it wouldn't be on par with malacath)
    They could lower max health (but then why even run it?)
    They could remove the health regen (worthless as is)

I dont see myself sacrificing Zaan + Malacath if this set losses any if its armor/health
    Gamer tag: DasPanzerKat NA Xbox One
    1300+ CP
    Battleground PvP'er

Waffennacht' Builds