The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

PTS Update 30 - Feedback Thread for New Item Sets

• Ryuvain
    Ryuvain
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Shapeshifters chain: Probably my favorite mythic even though it needs a buff. Maybe increase the stats or give some other relevant buff? It doesn't feel like much when transformed. Still like the idea. Something more unique like a percentage of healing like pale would be amazing.

Gaze of Sithis: trading your entire blocking reduction of 60% for 15% feels nice when I tried soloing a dungeon. Didn't get one-shot from hard hitting moves. Really fair trade off for a tank imo. Maybe give it a downside like pale order so that it stays a solo thing? Maybe just for pvp?

Gaze of Sithis vs shapeshifters + glorgoloch: tried to see which was better during a solo boss fight while using a werewolf. I preferred gaze overall for my style so that you can attack without taking too much damage, but blocking with glorgo was a massive defense increase. Glorgo could probably use a buff maybe? Chudan might be better for vampire scions. Shapeshifter was covered above.
    Edited by Ryuvain on April 23, 2021 4:10AM
    That one khajiit obsessed with werewolf behemoth and vampire lord. Lady Thorn is bae, dont @ me.
    Werewolf behemoth=vampire lord>blood scion>werewolf>vampire.
  • bharathitman
    bharathitman
    ✭✭✭✭
    Bashei's Mania

This set needs too much big brains play to make use of, even then it's not worth slotting this.

Suggestion: Either tune the bonus damage to 20% based on missing magicka or rework the proc condition

Saxhleel's Champion

This set in its current form is very OP as there is no condition for the Major Force duration. For example a warden healer can potentially slot it with Jorvulds and keep near 100% uptime with an ultimate such as bear or forest heal.

Suggestion: Make the duration scale with ulti points used just like HoF sets. Or, if you intend this to be only used by an actual 'Tank' you can scale the duration with max health or resists.

Harpooners Wading Kilt

As others have pointed out, this mythic is reminiscent of Stranglers at launch and has to looked at. The conundrum here is that a strong can make this as useless as stranglers are right now. The crit chance aspect is somewhat balanced, but the crit damage aspect is not.

Suggestion: Retune the critical damage bonus to 1% / 0.5% per stack or reduce the overall stacks. Do this before chapter launch and not 3 months later when people are used to it.
  • ajkb78
    ajkb78
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Extremely disappointed to see that the mythic that buffs material harvesting hasn't made it to PTS. Hopefully it just needs a bit more work and will appear in week 2, it was the item I was most looking forward to.
  • ajkb78
    ajkb78
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Please ignore the criticism of the harpoon kilt and saxhleel, they're both fine as is. It's really nice (and I will admit a bit of a surprise) to see an item (harpooner's) that actually rewards skill. Consider what you'll be replacing with it, likely either a 5th piece of mother's sorrow or a 2nd piece of zaan. So at max stacks you get about the same crit chance as MS and a sizeable buff to crit damage. But without the skill to avoid taking direct damage (you'll need a good tank and good thumbs) uptime on the stacks will be pretty low. It's useless solo, it's fairly useless in PvP and it's useless in the hands of a bad player or with a fake tank. Even with this used on a dummy in perfect conditions it seems to amount to a damage nerf over what was achievable in previous patches, and in practice those stacks just won't have perfect uptime in most people's hands.

And as for the Saxhleel Champion, it's nice to see a set that gives tanks the option of running something other than warhorn. Yes you get a good long period of the buff especially if run with jorvulds, but then you're using 2 whole 5-piece sets essentially for one buff. The opportunity cost is proportionate to the benefit, and it will allow for some interesting new choices by support players. No changes needed thanks.
  • Styxius
    Styxius
    ✭✭✭✭
    Gaze of Sithis:
    I think this could use a slight tuning adjustment but not a lot due to its negatives.

Harpooner’s Wading Kilt:
    The only adjustment I think this only needs to remove its "critical chance" status and make it strictly Weapon critical with the crit damage bonus remaining the same.

Death Dealer’s Fete:
    The bonus provided is far too week, I think it should be increased to every 10 seconds scaling up to 3-5k to be used on more than rare occasions. These are Mythics after all and in concept, I saw this as an amazing Falgravn Mythic due to its fight longevity but the current state would prevent that.

Shapeshifter’s Chain:
    Bonus needs to be doubled in my opinion, not the morph cost reduction but the resource gain.

Bahsei’s Mania:
    This set's final bonus is good on paper poor in execution from what it seems to me. I think a good way to rework this may be to reduce it to 8-10% but have it work in reverse. Bonus damage at the peak of sustain and a reduction as you lose sustain. This would bring it towards a meta contention and a unique function of a set. In its current state, it's lackluster, unfortunately.

Stone-Talker’s Oath:
    With the ease of the cap being reached, I think it'd be fine to just remove the cap or make it so that it only gathers damage dealt from the person who cast it making an additional play style function to it. Granted this wouldn't be hard to achieve but at least making it a more engaging set from a user PoV

Sul-Xan’s Torment:
    I like this on paper as a new AoE setup for PvE so I do like this. I just wonder if we can make sure that this isn't just a repeat of the Essence thief situation.

Saxhleel Champion:
    Adds to necro tank support's colossus gains so I do like this. Especially for mag comps where Alkosh has lost favor.

Diamond’s Victory:
    May need an extension to its durations only slightly maybe 6 seconds to make it more friendly of its uptimes.

Heartland Conqueror:
    I like it but if it doesn't affect infused that's an interesting missed opportunity for double DW full infused. I think it would've been a rather fun and unique setup that I don't think would've been game-breaking for PvE anyway. May have learned from the Torug's pact days though with that.

Hist Whisperer:
    Change 2-4 and this could be an awesome off-meta set.

Bog Raider:
    Meh, it's alright someone may enjoy this I don't see much interest in this set though. Maybe if it was adjusted to half of its duration but make it have 2-3 times stacking capability?

Deadlands Assassin:
    Interesting concept but just like the Stonehusk it needs to be buffed to be seeing in-game use more outside gimmick.

Frostbite:
    Awesome and interesting set I have seen a 99k parse using this which is awesome. Maybe slightly tuning the base up to 8% would help though for BrittleDen's.
  • YandereGirlfriend
    YandereGirlfriend
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    ajkb78 wrote: »
    Please ignore the criticism of the harpoon kilt and saxhleel, they're both fine as is. It's really nice (and I will admit a bit of a surprise) to see an item (harpooner's) that actually rewards skill. Consider what you'll be replacing with it, likely either a 5th piece of mother's sorrow or a 2nd piece of zaan. So at max stacks you get about the same crit chance as MS and a sizeable buff to crit damage. But without the skill to avoid taking direct damage (you'll need a good tank and good thumbs) uptime on the stacks will be pretty low. It's useless solo, it's fairly useless in PvP and it's useless in the hands of a bad player or with a fake tank. Even with this used on a dummy in perfect conditions it seems to amount to a damage nerf over what was achievable in previous patches, and in practice those stacks just won't have perfect uptime in most people's hands.

And as for the Saxhleel Champion, it's nice to see a set that gives tanks the option of running something other than warhorn. Yes you get a good long period of the buff especially if run with jorvulds, but then you're using 2 whole 5-piece sets essentially for one buff. The opportunity cost is proportionate to the benefit, and it will allow for some interesting new choices by support players. No changes needed thanks.

Very much agree, especially with the tank set.

Anything that breaks up the stale Warhorn monoculture is a step in the right direction. The set should absolutely remain as-is.
  • Runefang
    Runefang
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Styxius wrote: »
    Gaze of Sithis:
    I think this could use a slight tuning adjustment but not a lot due to its negatives.

Harpooner’s Wading Kilt:
    The only adjustment I think this only needs to remove its "critical chance" status and make it strictly Weapon critical with the crit damage bonus remaining the same.

Death Dealer’s Fete:
    The bonus provided is far too week, I think it should be increased to every 10 seconds scaling up to 3-5k to be used on more than rare occasions. These are Mythics after all and in concept, I saw this as an amazing Falgravn Mythic due to its fight longevity but the current state would prevent that.

Shapeshifter’s Chain:
    Bonus needs to be doubled in my opinion, not the morph cost reduction but the resource gain.

Bahsei’s Mania:
    This set's final bonus is good on paper poor in execution from what it seems to me. I think a good way to rework this may be to reduce it to 8-10% but have it work in reverse. Bonus damage at the peak of sustain and a reduction as you lose sustain. This would bring it towards a meta contention and a unique function of a set. In its current state, it's lackluster, unfortunately.

Stone-Talker’s Oath:
    With the ease of the cap being reached, I think it'd be fine to just remove the cap or make it so that it only gathers damage dealt from the person who cast it making an additional play style function to it. Granted this wouldn't be hard to achieve but at least making it a more engaging set from a user PoV

Sul-Xan’s Torment:
    I like this on paper as a new AoE setup for PvE so I do like this. I just wonder if we can make sure that this isn't just a repeat of the Essence thief situation.

Saxhleel Champion:
    Adds to necro tank support's colossus gains so I do like this. Especially for mag comps where Alkosh has lost favor.

Diamond’s Victory:
    May need an extension to its durations only slightly maybe 6 seconds to make it more friendly of its uptimes.

Heartland Conqueror:
    I like it but if it doesn't affect infused that's an interesting missed opportunity for double DW full infused. I think it would've been a rather fun and unique setup that I don't think would've been game-breaking for PvE anyway. May have learned from the Torug's pact days though with that.

Hist Whisperer:

Bog Raider:
    Meh, it's alright someone may enjoy this I don't see much interest in this set though. Maybe if it was adjusted to half of its duration but make it have 2-3 times stacking capability?

Deadlands Assassin:
    Interesting concept but just like the Stonehusk it needs to be buffed to be seeing in-game use more outside gimmick.

Frostbite:
    Awesome and interesting set I have seen a 99k parse using this which is awesome. Maybe slightly tuning the base up to 8% would help though for BrittleDen's.

Care to share the 99k parse using frost bite? @Styxius?
  • ESO_Nightingale
    ESO_Nightingale
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Runefang wrote: »
    Gaze of Sithis:

Harpooner’s Wading Kilt:

Death Dealer’s Fete:

Shapeshifter’s Chain:

Bahsei’s Mania:

Stone-Talker’s Oath:

Sul-Xan’s Torment:

Saxhleel Champion:

Diamond’s Victory:

Heartland Conqueror:

Hist Whisperer:

Bog Raider:

Deadlands Assassin:

Frostbite:

Care to share the 99k parse using frost bite? @Styxius?

yeah i'm wondering about that too. considering the set really is not doing amazing right now.
    PvE Frost Warden Main and teacher for ESO-U. Frost Warden PvE Build Article: https://eso-u.com/articles/nightingales_warden_dps_guide__frost_knight. Come Join the ESO Frost Discord to discuss everything frost!: https://discord.gg/5PT3rQX
  • Starlight_Whisper
    Starlight_Whisper
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Proc cap is way to high unless you are mix or maxing race for healers 38k is ridiculously when our sets just don't stack that way.

But hey dps sure can use our sets better! Thanks for making healing worst
  • ESO_Nightingale
    ESO_Nightingale
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭

fascinating, still using a fire staff though. what about other sets? surely they're parsing higher using those.
    PvE Frost Warden Main and teacher for ESO-U. Frost Warden PvE Build Article: https://eso-u.com/articles/nightingales_warden_dps_guide__frost_knight. Come Join the ESO Frost Discord to discuss everything frost!: https://discord.gg/5PT3rQX
  • Ratzkifal
    Ratzkifal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The ultimate crafting crate needs to be updated!
    My tests of the Heartland's Conqueror set are severely hindered by the fact that, for starters we don't have access to already pre-crafted set like we do for all the others, but we do not get any rank 10 materials on our PTS max level presets either and are limited to only 200 ingots of void steel.
    I ended up going to the imperial city to buy rank 10 materials there with Telvars but then ran into the issue that upgrade materials are also limited. Yes, 200 Tempering alloys are nice, but there is no jewelry upgrade materials at all! I can live with not having golden crafted jewerly because who is going to make those on the live servers anyway, but I don't even have purple upgrade mats for jewelry either nor do I have the jewelry trait materials! Guess I will have to craft stuff and then transmute it first... /rant

Edited by Ratzkifal on April 25, 2021 6:13PM
    This Bosmer was tortured to death. There is nothing left to be done.
  • remosito
    remosito
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Firstmep wrote: »
    katorga wrote: »
    Heartland Conqueror
    2 – Adds 129 Weapon and Spell Damage
    3 – Adds 1096 Maximum Magicka
    4 – Adds 1096 Maximum Stamina
    5 – Increases the effectiveness of your Weapon Traits by 100%. This does not affect Ornate or Intricate traits.

So this doubles infused?

100% enchantment cooldown reduction and 60% boost in enchantment effect.

Combined with CP passive where enchantment never needs to be recharged.

That's not how ZoS' math usually works.

So infused brings a 5 sec cool down too 2.5. Then it'll probably give u 100% of the 50% so that goes to 1.75 seconds.

Then if u used Torug, that 1.75 gets reduced by 33% or .58 bringing the cool down to 1.17 seconds

Tested on pts, only the enchantment effect gets boost part gets doubled.

I think infused might not be the absolute best for this set, i think boosting penetration thru sharpened might be better.

And the set defo needs to be double barred otherwise its just not worth it.

To give you and idea, infused wpd glyph before Heartland is 452, with Heartland its 556, only about 100 increase which is pretty weak, but thats beacuse infused starts at a low value of 30%.

Meanwhile Sharpened: W/o: 3276 w:6552. Thats like almost as much pen as 5 pc spriggans.

But to take it further, it can give another 8% healing done on powered, an extra 7%!! crit with precise etc.

So i think, sadly, infused is probably the weakest trait youd want this with.

thx for details. Was curious about infused...couldn't tell what the heck it would do with that trait.

May very well be a bug tbh, but for now its only the enchantment potency it boosts.

I think that is on purpose. Doubling the frequency and doubling the potency would result in four times the effect.
    To get double effect. Double one. leave other alone. Or 1.4x both. Well or wonky stuff like 1.2 and 1.67...

Tuning frequency might start wasting effect because some enchants last 5 secs. Lowering cooldown to 2.5 would waste much of the sets buff, no?
    ShutYerTrap (selectively mute NPC dialogues (stuga, companions); displayleads (antiquity leads location); UndauntedPledgeQueuer (small daily undaunted dungeon queuer window)
  • YandereGirlfriend
    YandereGirlfriend
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    remosito wrote: »
    Heartland Conqueror
    5 – Increases the effectiveness of your Weapon Traits by 100%. This does not affect Ornate or Intricate traits.

So this doubles infused?

So infused brings a 5 sec cool down too 2.5. Then it'll probably give u 100% of the 50% so that goes to 1.75 seconds.

Then if u used Torug, that 1.75 gets reduced by 33% or .58 bringing the cool down to 1.17 seconds

I think infused might not be the absolute best for this set, i think boosting penetration thru sharpened might be better.

To give you and idea, infused wpd glyph before Heartland is 452, with Heartland its 556, only about 100 increase which is pretty weak, but thats beacuse infused starts at a low value of 30%.

Meanwhile Sharpened: W/o: 3276 w:6552. Thats like almost as much pen as 5 pc spriggans.

But to take it further, it can give another 8% healing done on powered, an extra 7%!! crit with precise etc.

thx for details. Was curious about infused...couldn't tell what the heck it would do with that trait.

May very well be a bug tbh, but for now its only the enchantment potency it boosts.

I think that is on purpose. Doubling the frequency and doubling the potency would result in four times the effect.
    To get double effect. Double one. leave other alone. Or 1.4x both. Well or wonky stuff like 1.2 and 1.67...

Tuning frequency might start wasting effect because some enchants last 5 secs. Lowering cooldown to 2.5 would waste much of the sets buff, no?

You're talking about the effect on the glyph itself though not the actual weapon trait Infused.

To properly double Infused you would have to double all aspects of its effects, both magnitude and cooldown.

It is a bug.
  • Vaoh
    Vaoh
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm just thinking of how easy and devalued the PvE trial trifectas (no death) will become. Were talking about having around 35K Health and 30K resistances on a damage dealer..... you can ignore every single mechanic besides oneshots. Why do that lol.

Gaze of Sithis has 15x set bonuses worth of stats. Imo one of two changes needs to happen:
    1. No longer allow players with this set to be healed by anyone but themselves. (Pale Order ring penalty, aka it becomes a solo player set).
    2. Remove the Health Recovery and Armor.

I lean toward making it a solo mythic like the Pale Order ring.

• remosito
    remosito
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Heartland Conqueror

So this doubles infused?

You're talking about the effect on the glyph itself though not the actual weapon trait Infused.

To properly double Infused you would have to double all aspects of its effects, both magnitude and cooldown.

It is a bug.

the end result of trait infused applied to glyphs is what matters imo.

it shouldnt give double the frequency and twice the potency improvement.
    ShutYerTrap (selectively mute NPC dialogues (stuga, companions); displayleads (antiquity leads location); UndauntedPledgeQueuer (small daily undaunted dungeon queuer window)
  • Azramel
    Azramel
    ✭✭✭
    Harpooner's Wading Kilt:
    Would really like to see this as an option for pvp for players who invest in crit and won't use malacath. Unfortunately, the stacks fall off way too quickly with no cooldown. Obviously some adjustments would need to be made if 10 stacks have a good uptime in pvp.

Also, there is a visual bug. When reaching 10 stacks, your character gets a cool visual effect. When falling below 10 stacks the visual effect is lost and reaching 10 stacks again no longer produces the visual effect. You need to wait for all the stacks to drop off, then build to 10 again to see the visual effect. The visual is obviously an indicator that you have 10 stacks but it will only show the first time you reach 10 during any stack progression.
  • master_vanargand
    master_vanargand
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think this update may have been successful if scaled Proc damage and heal sets with only Stamina and Magicka.
    Stamina and Magicka have less impact on their skills due to their buffs and are less important now.
    So this idea shines sets that increase Stamina and Magicka.
  • ESO_Nightingale
    ESO_Nightingale
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Frostbite is very very underwhelming only about as good as julianos, but arguably worse as it's less consistent and doesn't effect healing, it's also labled incorrectly, as it's frost bonus applies to all frost damage, not specifically just frost damage abilities.

this set needs not only more support via actual frost damage skills, but also it needs it's bonus frost damage bonus increased by at least double to 12% from 6% to make it worth using, because it currently isn't at all. The set has a really great premise but it's woefully underpowered. especially when compared to a set like blood drinker which is +20% bleed damage at all times.
    Edited by ESO_Nightingale on April 26, 2021 1:36AM
  • YandereGirlfriend
    YandereGirlfriend
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Heartland Conqueror

So this doubles infused?

It is a bug.

That's just like your opinion, though.

The set states that it doubles the weapon trait and it is currently not doing that. Therefore it's bugged.
  • Firstmep
    Firstmep
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Ratzkifal wrote: »
    The ultimate crafting crate needs to be updated!
    My tests of the Heartland's Conqueror set are severely hindered by the fact that, for starters we don't have access to already pre-crafted set like we do for all the others, but we do not get any rank 10 materials on our PTS max level presets either and are limited to only 200 ingots of void steel.
    I ended up going to the imperial city to buy rank 10 materials there with Telvars but then ran into the issue that upgrade materials are also limited. Yes, 200 Tempering alloys are nice, but there is no jewelry upgrade materials at all! I can live with not having golden crafted jewerly because who is going to make those on the live servers anyway, but I don't even have purple upgrade mats for jewelry either nor do I have the jewelry trait materials! Guess I will have to craft stuff and then transmute it first... /rant

I don't know what you're on about, I got all rank 10 mats and all upgrade mats from the crafting crate no problem.
  • remosito
    remosito
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Heartland Conqueror

So this doubles infused?

It is a bug.

That's just like your opinion, though.

The set states that it doubles the weapon trait and it is currently not doing that. Therefore it's bugged.

And that is just your opinion.

And tooltip description have never been that 100% clear or accurate or great in eso.

It's clear what the intention of the 5 piece is. And it is certainly not to make a x dmg enchant go off with another 30% dmg on top. and twice as often. that would be utterly out of whack compared to how it affects all other traits.
    Edited by remosito on April 26, 2021 7:08AM
  • Skullstachio
    Skullstachio
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The only thing on my mind regards the Harpooners wading kilt.

The bonuses as a mythic are pretty good as they are (the critical chance and critical damage for each stack.) but my only concern lies with taking direct damage which takes away stacks. There needs to be a cooldown to that specific mechanic so that one stack can only be removed when taking direct damage once every 2 or 3 seconds at least so as to allow optimal uptime. That way more feedback can come forward and more correlation can be done. And that’s considering you only get 1 minute before all stacks fall off at once.
    I know what you di-Iddly did... (you would be wise not to do that again during a time when Suspicion in the gaming space is at an all time high.)
    by not actually revealing real drop tables in the game for all items, you only prove what has been proven with proof of concept that you can/will manipulate item drop chances based on certain elements performed by the player.
  • Lughlongarm
    Lughlongarm
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thinking about the the proc sets scaling system , What are the merits of making healing sets scale out of max magicka/Stamina and offensive sets scale out of WP/SP?

Why calculate the tooltip exactly like the way every skill in ESO being calculated?

a*magicka/stamina + b*SP/WP+c (where a, b, and c are coefficients).

• remosito
    remosito
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    seeing there is no feedback thread for the proc set changes. I will just post here.

Both undaunted infiltrator and unweaver don't scale with wpd/spd.. or mag/sta/health.
  • Colecovision
    Colecovision
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I really love Gaze of Sithis and hope it doesn't get thrown away with an over nerf. As op as it is for some situations, I'm not as strong in it as I was with my stamblade before the protective nerf. I had all the armor, extra damage mitigation, could still block and more power on offense. This helmet is sunspire stamblade lite and it would make the game worth coming back to.

How about 8k resistance, 2500 health and 250 regen? Anything less and it won't be worth it to not be able to block.

Add some crit vulnerability if it's still too strong in pvp.
  • YandereGirlfriend
    YandereGirlfriend
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    I would also add shields sets also ought to scale with something, most likely Max Magicka and Stamina like most normal shields.

@Colecovision One, awesome name! Two, I think that the set is too strong right now but I completely agree that nobody should be wishing for a brutal dumpstering of the set. We don't need another Thrassians situation on our hands where the expansion basically comes with one fewer Mythic item on account of one of them being completely useless. The game benefits from more viable options in gearing.
  • YandereGirlfriend
    YandereGirlfriend
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Is there any reason why Bahsei's Mania only applies to PvE mobs?

It has a very difficult proc condition to leverage and it already has a line of Minor Slayer so it's not as if the set would ever be considered overpowered in PvP.

This would be a very disturbing trend to see trial sets artificially exempted from PvP application and it would give PvP players even less of a reason to purchase the upcoming Chapters.
  • WrathOfInnos
    WrathOfInnos
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

It has a very difficult proc condition to leverage and it already has a line of Minor Slayer so it's not as if the set would ever be considered overpowered in PvP.

This would be a very disturbing trend to see trial sets artificially exempted from PvP application and it would give PvP players even less of a reason to purchase the upcoming Chapters.

I’m guessing this is to prevent it being used for ganking. It’s almost impossible to keep Magicka near 0% during a sustained fight, but someone could easily abuse it for a burst from stealth.
  • YandereGirlfriend
    YandereGirlfriend
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭

I’m guessing this is to prevent it being used for ganking. It’s almost impossible to keep Magicka near 0% during a sustained fight, but someone could easily abuse it for a burst from stealth.

That could be but it's still an arbitrary restriction (and, IMO, a bad reason overall).

15% additive damage isn't exactly an overwhelming boon from an entire 5-piece set. All the more so as the 2-4 piece bonuses aren't even useful to the typical Stamina bow-ganker.

Strikes me as some incredibly unwelcome hand-holding and it robs the PvP community of yet another potentially interesting building block.