Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [IN PROGRESS] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

New Ravenwatch - PC EU

• Tigor
    Tigor
    ✭✭✭
    Tigor wrote: »
    Jaxaxo wrote: »
    [Quoted post was removed]

Groups have been downsized to 12. What you see is not a ballgroup, but players coming to the flag while there is a group of pet sorcs behind the barn, streaking of and on, and you as a solo player claim that it is creating lag. [snip]

so how those "ball groups" u talk about create lag then?

That is not clear to me, and could still be under investigation. With disabling proc sets, gameplay is more balanced, also due to lag reduction. Only some players or groups still constantly appear to have unexplainable advantages, e.g. this should not be possible. . .

Perhaps the advantages they have are just perfectly explainable as more experienced and better gameplay and the players who can't explain the actions need to work on their own gameplay before casting aspersions.

No that should not be the excuse, everything mentioned is sincere. If I talk about unexplainable advantages then something is wrong.
    GM - Decimation Elite - Ebonheart Pact - Ravenwatch EU/PC - aka Tigor (AR50), Leopard Tank (AR50) , Captain-Caveman (AR50), Tigors Claw (AR50), -Bud Spencer (AR38+)
  • Izanagi.Xiiib16_ESO
    Izanagi.Xiiib16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

Groups have been downsized to 12. What you see is not a ballgroup, but players coming to the flag while there is a group of pet sorcs behind the barn, streaking of and on, and you as a solo player claim that it is creating lag. [snip]

That is not clear to me, and could still be under investigation. With disabling proc sets, gameplay is more balanced, also due to lag reduction. Only some players or groups still constantly appear to have unexplainable advantages, e.g. this should not be possible. . .

Perhaps the advantages they have are just perfectly explainable as more experienced and better gameplay and the players who can't explain the actions need to work on their own gameplay before casting aspersions.

No that should not be the excuse, everything mentioned is sincere. If I talk about unexplainable advantages then something is wrong.

I'm also sincere in my assumption that generally players who are unable to identify causes for better gameplay are less experienced and would benefit from simply improving their gameplayer and game knowledge.

Lets make a hopefully easy to understand comparison. I haven't really duelled in ESO since around 1.6 or just after however If I was to start duelling I'm sure I'd die a lot whilst learning.

Upon a death a proactive player can generally identify why they died e.g. The enemies burst combo was properly timed and I didn't predict it / take steps to avoid it, or I wasted resources at point x because I misidentified a scenario, Resource management issues, stun and ulti prediction. The list goes on.

Sure there are times where a player might get completely destroyed and have no idea what happened immediately afterwards but there are many tools which the game has, such as /encounterlog and external tools such as Shadowplay to help there, even simply talking to the other player(the horror) or watching their gameplay if they post it.

Therefore As a more experienced player if I wanted to get back into duelling I know that I would need to put in practice, fight higher skilled players, ask questions and work on timings again etc.

As soon as players start just wildly saying 'they must have been cheating' or 'they were making my game lag so I couldn't break free' they close themselves down to any form of self criticism and all opportunity for improvement.

The same can be said when players also then avoid fights, try and just capture back keeps and fight purely pugs because they don't want to face the 'cheaters' and actually improve.

Edited by Izanagi.Xiiib16_ESO on April 8, 2021 9:14AM
    @Solar_Breeze
    NA ~ Izanerys: Dracarys (Videos | Dracast Podcast)
    EU ~ Izanagi: Roleplay Circle (AOE Rats/ Zerg Squad / Banana Squad)
  • Tigor
    Tigor
    ✭✭✭

I'm also sincere in my assumption that generally players who are unable to identify causes for better gameplay are less experienced and would benefit from simply improving their gameplayer and game knowledge.

Lets make a hopefully easy to understand comparison. I haven't really duelled in ESO since around 1.6 or just after however If I was to start duelling I'm sure I'd die a lot whilst learning.

Upon a death a proactive player can generally identify why they died e.g. The enemies burst combo was properly timed and I didn't predict it / take steps to avoid it, or I wasted resources at point x because I misidentified a scenario, Resource management issues, stun and ulti prediction. The list goes on.

Sure there are times where a player might get completely destroyed and have no idea what happened immediately afterwards but there are many tools which the game has, such as /encounterlog and external tools such as Shadowplay to help there, even simply talking to the other player(the horror) or watching their gameplay if they post it.

Therefore As a more experienced player if I wanted to get back into duelling I know that I would need to put in practice, fight higher skilled players, ask questions and work on timings again etc.

As soon as players start just wildly saying 'they must have been cheating' or 'they were making my game lag so I couldn't break free' they close themselves down to any form of self criticism and all opportunity for improvement.

The same can be said when players also then avoid fights, try and just capture back keeps and fight purely pugs because they don't want to face the 'cheaters' and actually improve.

I am sure you also mean addons as tools.

You gave me some new insights:
    In Cyrodiil everything is mixed, it has a leaderboard and no ladder, and that results also in insurmountable experience gaps between players that will fight each other. Self criticism is always good to improve, but should not lead to headach because of learning omissions. Not everone has the done the same training (qualification), used the same media or channels. Only a starting quest with instructions on how to use siege weapons.

Is it not just logical that the large gap between trained and untrained players can lead to wrong explanations?
    Edited by Tigor on April 8, 2021 11:19AM
    GM - Decimation Elite - Ebonheart Pact - Ravenwatch EU/PC - aka Tigor (AR50), Leopard Tank (AR50) , Captain-Caveman (AR50), Tigors Claw (AR50), -Bud Spencer (AR38+)
  • Izanagi.Xiiib16_ESO
    Izanagi.Xiiib16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

I am sure you also mean addons as tools.

You gave me some new insights:
    In Cyrodiil everything is mixed, it has a leaderboard and no ladder, and that results also in insurmountable experience gaps between players that will fight each other. Self criticism is always good to improve, but should not lead to headach because of learning omissions. Not everone has the done the same training (qualification), used the same media or channels. Only a starting quest with instructions on how to use siege weapons.

Is it not just logical that the large gap between trained and untrained players can lead to wrong explanations?

If there were no other avenues of information available to players then I would agree with you, but there are tonnes of resources available to all types of players, from build guides, tips and tricks, tutorials, twitch, highlight vids + simply interacting with players in game in the methods I discussed before. (self plug - for example we made a whole series of podcasts ages ago based on group gameplay and how to improve if that's the playstyle you play most, its quite old now though).

Sure addons can play a part. For example players without addons showing ulti's up etc can often call for 'all damage ultis now' but actually have no clue if their players use them or not. Thus 'Oh the players we fought took no dmg' can be considered but actually its just that no one used their ultis in the right time or applied any type of burst.

But addons play a very small role in comparison to all the other options available. Shadowplay and encounterlog are probs the best tools to get started with.
    Edited by Izanagi.Xiiib16_ESO on April 8, 2021 12:16PM
    @Solar_Breeze
  • Maggusemm
    Maggusemm
    ✭✭✭
    I just went into this "campaign" and nobody was there on AD side at prime time, 2 bars only. All left playing. PVP is dead it seems, maybe people like proc sets more or whatever is the reason.
  • Thraben
    Thraben
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    There were 4 guild groups and some Zerg of the yells at Ash yesterday at 10:30 CET. I think their prime time is just different from yours.

Both EP and DC had 100+ queues recently. The queue might be bugged, though.
    Edited by Thraben on April 12, 2021 5:10PM
    Hauptmann der Dolche des Königs

DDK ist die letzte Verteidigungslinie des Dolchsturz- Bündnisses auf der 30-Tage-No-CP- Kampagne(EU) mit dem Anspruch, in kleinen, anfängerfreundlichen Raid-Gruppen möglichst epische Schlachten auszufechten.

DDK is the Daggerfall Covenant´s last line of defense on the 30 days no-cp campaign (EU). We intend to fight epic battles in small, casual player friendly raid groups.
  • montjie
    montjie
    ✭✭✭
    was interesting to see ad without scrolls, any homekeeps, but bruma, dc and winter in their control. definitely a weird yesterday evening
    - easy farmable saltbucket -
    - retired QQ king of Daggerfall Covenant PC-EU Azura's Star/Sotha Sil/weird dragon name/Ravenwatch zone chat -
  • JamieAubrey
    JamieAubrey
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thraben wrote: »
    There were 4 guild groups and some Zerg of the yells at Ash yesterday at 10:30 CET. I think their prime time is just different from yours.

Both EP and DC had 100+ queues recently. The queue might be bugged, though.

Might have been the AD guilds ? one of the guilds had an event, I'm sure it was posted on the forums somewhere
  • heng14rwb17_ESO
    heng14rwb17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    AD IS DOOM !
  • Qagh
    Qagh
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Maggusemm wrote: »
    I just went into this "campaign" and nobody was there on AD side at prime time, 2 bars only. All left playing. PVP is dead it seems, maybe people like proc sets more or whatever is the reason.

Many AD from Ravenwatch are on Gray Host now. And many blues from Gray Host are on Ravenwatch.

We (blues from Gray Host) have at prime time 2 bars too.

Gray Host is dead too!
    CP 2400+ - PC/EU - PvP: Gray Host
    Qagh - StamDK - Khajiit - DC - Grand Overlord (AR 50)
    Qagho - MagSorc - Khajiit - DC
    Qaghi - Stamblade - Khajiit - DC - Grand Overlord (AR 50)
    Pelzgesicht - Magcro - Khajiit - DC
    Qaghoo - Magplar - Khajiit - DC
  • red_emu
    red_emu
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Nice to see DC is back on pop lock from GMT 12am - 7am again.

I wonder if you guys are based in New Zealand? Korea? Can't be actual EU players. Even the most hardcore gamers need sleep. Don't they?
    PC - EU:
    Falathren Noctis - AD MagNecro
    Falathren - AD StamSorc
    Falathren Eryndaer - AD StamDen
    Falathren Irimion - AD MagPlar
    Talagan Falathren - AD StamDK
    Falathren Infernis - AD MagDK
    Your-Ex - AD MagBlade
  • Tigor
    Tigor
    ✭✭✭
    I agree DC is playing well organized from the start, and that should be challenging to fight.
    One concern still is AP farming with scrolls, of that particular hard to get down AD group at prime time.
    The agreement should be, bring scrolls back to base ASAP and put it in a holder, and don't hang around.

• AyelineESO
    AyelineESO
    ✭✭✭
    I agree DC is playing well organized from the start, and that should be challenging to fight.
    One concern still is AP farming with scrolls, of that particular hard to get down AD group at prime time.
    The agreement should be, bring scrolls back to base ASAP and put it in a holder, and don't hang around.

While I do understand that it can be annoying for people that focus on playing the map/for the campaign, there's no rule that says you have to play the map/for the campaign. You can agree on bringing scrolls back asap within your own guild/guild alliance/whatever else people come up with, thats totally fine, but you shouldnt expect people outside those communities to follow the rules you have set up for yourselves. That is never gonna happen.
    EU - PC
    Banana Squad Inc | Zerg Squad | AoE Rats | Roleplay Circle

Raid/Solo character(s):
    AD | Qiáng | Lvl 50 Stamden | AR 32

Solo/ Smallscale characters:
    DC | Šhaðë | Lvl 50 StamNB | AR 50 | GO reached: 30.10.2015
    AD | Ðawñbrêåkêr | Lvl 50 StamNB | AR 44

Ex-Raid characters
    AD | Lord Ayeline | Lvl 50 Stam Sorc | AR 38
    AD | Ayelíne | Lvl 50 Stam DK | AR 22
    EP | Get Meme'd Kid | Lvl 50 Stam Sorc | AR 36
    EP | Àyèlìnè | Lvl 50 Stam Warden | AR Pleb
  • Tigor
    Tigor
    ✭✭✭
    AyelineESO wrote: »

While I do understand that it can be annoying for people that focus on playing the map/for the campaign, there's no rule that says you have to play the map/for the campaign. You can agree on bringing scrolls back asap within your own guild/guild alliance/whatever else people come up with, thats totally fine, but you shouldnt expect people outside those communities to follow the rules you have set up for yourselves. That is never gonna happen.

It could be an unwritten rule, it's also some feedback to share, and it says something about what a simple behavior change could do, and then it would be a win for the big picture.
  • Izanagi.Xiiib16_ESO
    Izanagi.Xiiib16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

It could be an unwritten rule, it's also some feedback to share, and it says something about what a simple behavior change could do, and then it would be a win for the big picture.

Except that it is often better for the map to farm with a scroll. For example you can pull agro from both factions farming between them and that leaves your own faction to maintain points or even take keeps easier. Also the score evals are only every 1h so changes within that duration have no effect.
    @Solar_Breeze
  • Tigor
    Tigor
    ✭✭✭

Except that it is often better for the map to farm with a scroll. For example you can pull agro from both factions farming between them and that leaves your own faction to maintain points or even take keeps easier. Also the score evals are only every 1h so changes within that duration have no effect.

If I get you right, you want to justify farming with the scrolls in certain situations, as an opportunity for your faction to take keeps in the hinterland. Realise that in these circumstances players from your own faction are also relogging to those other factions to prevent farming, and as a result from that there will even be a larger accumulation of players clogging the server.
    Do you not want players to spread over the map anymore, to prevent this? I see it as a responsibilty of the leaders to be a safe guard on the performance in the game.

So please move on with scrolls to place it in temples and home keeps, and stop running in circles in enemy territory. This game is also about scoring points for whole factions.

• DTStormfox
    DTStormfox
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    - A service announcement (sort of)-

I've noticed that some players (whom I will not name because of obvious reasons) are literally defaming other players and guilds (whom I will not name because of obvious reasons) in zone chat. I've reported these players multiple times and have full trust in ZOS that they will take appropriate action. However, I also wanted to point out via the Forums that defamation is highly undesirable, toxic, and in violation of Code of Conduct section 2 paragraph 2 and TOS section 8 bullet point 7. Please keep your personal feuds to yourself and stop defaming other players and/or guilds in the zone chat.
    Edited by DTStormfox on April 25, 2021 12:53PM
    Only responds to constructive replies/mentions

Immortal-Legends Guild Master
    Veteran PvP player

• Thraben
    Thraben
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    At this point it has become quite clear that those uninvited CP Grey Host guests on DC side basically weaken our faction by clogging the queue without having the impact normal NoCP DC players have - you need roughly three times of them to be as effective as before they started displacing the native NoCP DC population, and you see HUGE DC zergs as a result.
    The current "lead" just stems from off-times capping and significant numerical superiority.

I'm still puzzled how outdated they are even in their fighting style: Running senselessly into enemy ball groups (to the delight of the later), hoping that numerical superiority will do the job, relying on quick 20/20 sieges even at small outposts to overwhelm the few defenders before reinforcements arrive, lots of questionable skill choices... it's like a time machine to the year 2015.

This might be the perfect moment for aspiring yell and red small medium scale groups of 5-8 players to use them as target practice, and improve as a team as a result.
    Edited by Thraben on April 26, 2021 11:10AM

DDK ist die letzte Verteidigungslinie des Dolchsturz- Bündnisses auf der 30-Tage-No-CP- Kampagne(EU) mit dem Anspruch, in kleinen, anfängerfreundlichen Raid-Gruppen möglichst epische Schlachten auszufechten.

DDK is the Daggerfall Covenant´s last line of defense on the 30 days no-cp campaign (EU). We intend to fight epic battles in small, casual player friendly raid groups.
  • tim99
    tim99
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thraben wrote: »
    At this point it has become quite clear that those uninvited CP Grey Host guests on DC side basically weaken our faction by clogging the queue without having the impact normal NoCP DC players have - you need roughly three times of them to be as effective as before they started displacing the native NoCP DC population, and you see HUGE DC zergs as a result.
    The current "lead" just stems from off-times capping and significant numerical superiority.

I'm still puzzled how outdated they are even in their fighting style: Running senselessly into enemy ball groups (to the delight of the later), hoping that numerical superiority will do the job, relying on quick 20/20 sieges even at small outposts to overwhelm the few defenders before reinforcements arrive, lots of questionable skill choices... it's like a time machine to the year 2015.

This might be the perfect moment for aspiring yell and red small medium scale groups of 5-8 players to use them as target practice, and improve as a team as a result.

Fortunately, the experienced players take the newbies under their wing and teach them something and not deliver them to the enemies in the forum.

oh wait...

but dont worry, it will be be just temporary like usual and soon you all can go back to the "cyro is dead, why is noone there except some capper" theme :trollface:
  • Thraben
    Thraben
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    tim99 wrote: »

Fortunately, the experienced players take the newbies under their wing and teach them something and not deliver them to the enemies in the forum.

oh wait...

Except that those Grey Host fugitives aren't new players. Most are CP 700+. Most of them have been playing PvP for years on the cp campaign. I even know some from 2014.

As long as they are there, new player experience will be horrible or, more precisely, non-existent.

That being said, other red and yell players are certainly not "enemies in the forum". They are players who happen to play on another faction.
    Edited by Thraben on April 27, 2021 10:54AM

• Tigor
    Tigor
    ✭✭✭
    Remove the farming ballgroups pls. It is unplayable and boring in the end.
    Edited by Tigor on June 6, 2021 8:01PM
  • DTStormfox
    DTStormfox
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Isn't it amazing that they made ballgroups unkillable again? They have infinite healing, infinite damage, infinite resources, infinite cleansing and purging, infinite snare and root immunity.

At least without the proc sets, we (a casual group) were able to counter them. Now it is just impossible to counter because you can't root them, can't stun them, can't damage them (they out-heal, cleanse and purge all damage immediately).

Scaling the proc sets had NO impact at all. Hypothetically, this is because ballgroups - contrary to casual groups and solo players - can get many buffs from other players in their group, without having to sacrifice anything.

Veteran PvP player

• vesselwiththepestle
    vesselwiththepestle
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dear Aldmeri Dominion,

if you like to morning cap, it is ok. Do your thing. But please, I beg of you, play during the day and in the evening, too. This is getting ridiculous. We want to have a 3-banner-war and not a 2-banner-war with one banner only active in the early morning.
    1000+ CP
    PC/EU Ravenwatch Daggerfall Covenant

Give me my wings back!
  • red_emu
    red_emu
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Dear Aldmeri Dominion,

if you like to morning cap, it is ok. Do your thing. But please, I beg of you, play during the day and in the evening, too. This is getting ridiculous. We want to have a 3-banner-war and not a 2-banner-war with one banner only active in the early morning.

Those same players are actually active during the day too. While it may seem, like it takes a zerg to morning cap, it's usually done by like 5-6 people.

I think because Cyrodiil PvP has been so unbalanced for so long now, many players left the game. AD hasn't been on pop lock in months. There simply isn't enough players to populate the 2 main campaigns to balance things out.

Even Gray Host has been dead recently. With the return of proc sets and "easier" CP system, its just zergs of unkillable players.

Cyrodiil used to be massive but now it is nothing more than niche game mode for hardcore guild raids and small scale magDen groups.

ZOS really needs to starts thinking hard on how to retain that part of the player base.
    PC - EU:
    Falathren Noctis - AD MagNecro
    Falathren - AD StamSorc
    Falathren Eryndaer - AD StamDen
    Falathren Irimion - AD MagPlar
    Talagan Falathren - AD StamDK
    Falathren Infernis - AD MagDK
    Your-Ex - AD MagBlade
  • JamieAubrey
    JamieAubrey
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dear Aldmeri Dominion,

How about you try attacking the opposite faction and not team purple on AD, or when DC push EMP EP sit back and let them before kicking into gear and finally getting round to stopping them, same with EP go for EMP

And how about DC not zerging EVERY keep and outpost, 7 guys try to take Nikel, 30+ DC swoop in
  • DTStormfox
    DTStormfox
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dear Aldmeri Dominion,

How about you try attacking the opposite faction and not team purple on AD, or when DC push EMP EP sit back and let them before kicking into gear and finally getting round to stopping them, same with EP go for EMP

And how about DC not zerging EVERY keep and outpost, 7 guys try to take Nikel, 30+ DC swoop in

Purple alliance, orange alliance, green alliance... this is in the nature of a 1v1v1 setup.
    Either two alliances bash the alliance which provides the least resistance. Or two alliances bash the strongest alliance.

The only issue I have is that, ball groups (no matter what alliance) farm the alliances without playing the real objectives of the game. Without calling any names of guilds: some guilds form ball groups, pick up a scroll and simply use this scroll as bait. Or they attack a keep and capture it, simply to use it as bait. Or they see that one alliance attacks the other, and they go there to farm both alliances. None of the priorly mentioned actions 'help' the alliance to win objectives. The only winners in that game are those in the ball group: raking in a lot of AP.

To illustrate my point: More than often, I have seen that some AD ball group went to take Kingscrest simply to farm EP, while DC and EP were attacking AD castles and took their scrolls. Meanwhile this AD group was doing nothing more than farming AP for themselves.
    Another illustration: I have seen an EP ball group take a DC scroll from the temple, simply to farm DC players at the gate to that scroll. They didn't take it to any EP keep (which is the objective), they just used it to serve their own interest.
    Another illustration: I have seen some DC ball group intervening in dethroning an AD emperor, simply by running into that keep and killing all the EP players and then leave.

If we want a 3-banner-war, ball groups need to play the objectives: take/defend home keeps/forts/castles, (de)throne emperors, return their own scrolls or capture one from another. And they need to stop playing the bait game out of self-interest.

Veteran PvP player

• Pattceht
    Pattceht
    ✭✭✭
    Purple alliance, orange alliance, green alliance... this is in the nature of a 1v1v1 setup.
    Either two alliances bash the alliance which provides the least resistance. Or two alliances bash the strongest alliance.

The only issue I have is that, ball groups (no matter what alliance) farm the alliances without playing the real objectives of the game. Without calling any names of guilds: some guilds form ball groups, pick up a scroll and simply use this scroll as bait. Or they attack a keep and capture it, simply to use it as bait. Or they see that one alliance attacks the other, and they go there to farm both alliances. None of the priorly mentioned actions 'help' the alliance to win objectives. The only winners in that game are those in the ball group: raking in a lot of AP.

To illustrate my point: More than often, I have seen that some AD ball group went to take Kingscrest simply to farm EP, while DC and EP were attacking AD castles and took their scrolls. Meanwhile this AD group was doing nothing more than farming AP for themselves.
    Another illustration: I have seen an EP ball group take a DC scroll from the temple, simply to farm DC players at the gate to that scroll. They didn't take it to any EP keep (which is the objective), they just used it to serve their own interest.
    Another illustration: I have seen some DC ball group intervening in dethroning an AD emperor, simply by running into that keep and killing all the EP players and then leave.

If we want a 3-banner-war, ball groups need to play the objectives: take/defend home keeps/forts/castles, (de)throne emperors, return their own scrolls or capture one from another. And they need to stop playing the bait game out of self-interest.[/quote]

Unfortunately on AD we have about 3 guilds who ballgroup 1 of them plays purely AD the other consists of mainly EP players and the 3rd is 'neutral' however when they play other factions they don't play as *** as they do on AD.

Not sure what the solution to this problem is but it's recognised on AD by the fact their population has been cut in half this year. I know one reasonably sized guild left ot cp but they weren't a big guild. They left because of the troll ball groups though.

Also AD pop would probably increase if we didn't get butt *** by red small scalers plus blue zerg sometime, EP should small scale blues more. Neither of us would get zerged so much if AD wasn't small scaled everyday.
    Edited by Pattceht on June 9, 2021 11:35PM
  • JamieAubrey
    JamieAubrey
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    DC Ball Group
    EP Ball Group
    AD Ball group ?

There's the problem right there, AD don't have a ball groups ( the reason EP/DC can take keeps with ease, cause they know AD won't have any organized groups and if they do its only 1 guild ) unless its a DC/EP ball group switching to AD and even then they don't do anything but troll, Take last night, AD picked up a scroll and ran to the red side and the EP Ball took it and went back to DC side before coming all the way down to Alessia

Then take the only AD guild that's not a ball group ( running the same proxy, spin2win builds ( My guild ) ) Pick up the our own Scroll and manage to get to home, no trolling with it, no picking it up and waiting inside the keep until what ever faction had it has time to swarm the keep,

As you said 1 AD guild left for CP, we are starting to do runs in CP now so once we leave all AD will have is 1 EP guy that comes on AD and takes all LFGs to Blue side and only way AD will get points is to Morning cap harder than they do
  • Maggusemm
    Maggusemm
    ✭✭✭
    The covenant had a very strong day yesterday. Congrats to all the guilds involved in holding the EMP over a whole day.
    Both AD and Pact were hold nearly at the gates all day. However EP and AD focused more on themselves.

After AD couldnt retake their scrolls on DC side due to Pact Guild runs, the Pact did themselves got gated by DC. No resistance could be given due to strong DC emp and their groups, so Pact found themselves also without scrolls, with not even a single resource left.
  • Tigor
    Tigor
    ✭✭✭
    Monday is AD ballgroup (a farming organized group) day, laggy and boring.

Edited by Tigor on June 14, 2021 7:52PM